My First Lover Ch. 06

Story Info
Graduation Day.
4.6k words
4.65
68.5k
28

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weather began to warm from spring into summer with my High School Graduation approaching, we both began to realize that this may be coming to an end. I had applied to several colleges around the area and out of state. Three had accepted my applications, and I was still considering which one to choose one night while eating dinner alone at the table when mom walked in from work.

She was dressed pretty simply in a nice medium blue pantsuit, white blouse, and her T-strap black heels. God I'm tired she breathed as she pulled her plate out of the microwave. Dropping her blazer onto the back of the chair and sitting down next to me she leaned over and gently kissed me on the lips, asking me how I was doing.

I'm ok, I said, I've got to make a decision where I want to go to college this fall, and right now it's down to three choices. This seemed to perk up her interest as she leaned over and looked more closely at the letters on the table. Once she saw that all three were out of town or out of state, she slowly leaned back, an empty look on her face, just staring at her plate. Reaching out and taking her chin in my hand, I gently pulled her up saying, these are just letters of acceptance for my applications mom, I haven't made any decisions as to where I might go yet.

But they're all so far away she quietly said. I know we've talked about this not lasting forever, and as I said before, I'm not going to leave your father. But I just can't imagine life now without the little spark of excitement we have when we can have our special times together. It was true, in that we didn't have many opportunities to get crazy together, but when we did, it was truly unforgettable. Sitting there we both seemed to have lost our appetites as we considered what might happen next.

Things were pretty quiet between us for the next few days as we went about our daily routines. Then one day at school I got called into the counselor's office. They had compiled my grades and all seemed to be in order except for one. On the science test that I had tried to study for that night in the library several weeks before, I hadn't done so well. In fact, I had failed it pretty bad. This had brought my GPA down far enough to pretty much kill my applications for most of the bigger colleges. So, I had a choice to make here. Either retake the class over the summer and reapply, or take the grade and consider either a city college or something less accredited.

Things seemed to spin themselves out of control for a few hours as my head whirled with the options. I had always wanted to "get out of this town" and live the life of excitement and travel. Now, one test had changed all that suddenly and I found myself simply lost. Thinking back to that night at the library brought my mind back into focus as I remembered the crazy passion of our lovemaking.

I decided to take an early day from school to think things over. While I was driving home I took a detour around the campus of the city college to see what it was like. Most of the campus was in chaos as kids were packing up to leave for the summer with furniture and trash piled up on the curbs all over the place. Pulling over to stop for a minute I couldn't help but overhear the excited voices of everyone around me. They seemed really happy and also really sad about leaving for the summer. As I sat there I began to realize that I felt more comfortable here, right now, than I had in a long time. It felt as if this place was calling to me, begging for me to stay.

Looking into my backpack I pulled out the stack of letters that I had been lugging around for several weeks. As I thumbed through them I found the letter from the city college, and opening it I discovered that I had already been accepted on my current GPA. Its funny how life just seems to work itself out I thought, my heart leaping into my throat as I started my car and headed home.

On the way I saw a sign at an apartment complex that was advertising openings and half priced rent for students over the summer. Once again, I took a detour and pulled into the parking lot.

After talking to the manager, I walked out with not only an apartment, but also a job doing maintenance work for the complex. I would get a free apartment, fully furnished, for my doing thirty hours a week as an assistant maintenance guy. It didn't pay much above minimum wage, but hell, for all the benefits, life couldn't be better. I just kept thinking on how it was so ironic that my affair with my mom had brought this all so easily about.

I felt like the world was at my fingertips as I pulled into the driveway of my parent's farm. Walking into my room I began packing my stuff. While putting boxes and bags in my closet I found the summer dress and white high heeled sandals from that night. I still hadn't had the buttons put back on, and the shoes looked pretty good considering. They still smelled like new leather and still had the same effect of getting me aroused just thinking about my mom wearing them.

My brothers came in after school and grabbed something quick from the fridge before heading out to hang out with their friends for the night. Still packing up I didn't notice the time as I looked up and saw my mom standing in the door of my room just staring at me. What are you doing? She alarmingly asked as she looked at my room. She was wearing a sharp red business dress that hugged her body with a blazer to match. I had never seen her in red before, and with red heels she looked pretty hot.

MOM! I stammered, what are you doing home so early? It's not early hon, it's after nine already she said. Oh mom, I have so much to tell you. Today has been one hell of a day to say the least. Taking her hand in mine I led her over to my desk, setting her down in my chair as I kneeled down in front of her and started to tell her about my day. She just sat there, speechless, as I explained everything.

You mean, you're not going to be leaving town to go to school? She shakily asked me. No mom, I'm not... in fact, I'll be just 20 minutes away in my own place. It's not much, but it's all mine. And I can go to college here in town and still be around if you ever need me or just want to get crazy. Pulling me to her she quietly sobbed as she held me close. I just couldn't bear the thought of not having my special lover around anymore she said.

We have to celebrate she announced as she stood up. Well, considering I have only a few days until graduation, maybe we can set up some time for us like before I suggested. Leave that to me is all she said as she walked out of my room. Her step was springier and her head high as she coyly turned around in the doorway and winked at me. By the way, you didn't say anything about my red heels or my new outfit.

You were just distracted by my room while I was quietly staring at you and wondering, is all I could say. Wondering What? She asked. Wondering if dad was going to be home at his normal time or maybe a little later.

Well you brothers aren't here right now, and your dad isn't due home for at least another hour or so, plus, I'm starved, she said, closing and locking the door to my room.

As she walked towards me she removed her blazer, dropping it on the floor. I thought you were starved? I asked as she put her arms around my neck and ran her heel up my leg. I didn't say I was hungry for food is all she could say before we began kissing and tearing at each other. I could feel her nipples harden against me, even through her dress and bra.

At first I tried to pull her dress up over her head, but it was so form fitting it wouldn't cooperate. There's a zipper at the back she breathed, it's at the back. Getting it down I slowly pulled it over her head tossing it onto some boxes by the bed. She looked breathtaking in her red satin bra, panties to match, and thigh high nylons and heels. Aren't they elegant and sexy? She asked. More than I could ever imagine I said shakily. I like the thigh highs in the summer when it's pretty warm out. And the heels are almost four inches she said as she slowly turned around for me.

So, how do you want your dinner hon... in bed, or at your desk? My desk sounds pretty good, I said as I slowly began pushing her panties down her silk covered legs. Reaching the floor she stepped out of them as I moved them over her heels. Running my hands back up her legs she began to shudder as I reached the tops of her thighs and wrapped my hands around her ass pulling her into me.

Quickly removing my clothes she pushed me into my chair as she straddled my legs and sat down on my lap. This is going to be fun! is all she said as she moved herself over my shaft, her legs hanging down and her heels lightly resting on the floor. I'm going to be your secretary and you're my boss tonight.

Running my hand up and under her bra I could feel her breast, already warm and excited as my fingertips found her nipples and gently started to pull and tease them, rolling them gently between my finger and thumbs. Not wasting any time are we, she simply said as she undid her bra from behind, dropping it on my desk. Use your tongue and teeth she hissed as she pulled my head to her breast. Suck and then gently run your teeth over the nipple as you pull away. Her body jumped and then pushed hard against me as her nipple slid between my teeth causing her to breathe in sharply as she slid her pussy over my shaft.

That's it, that's it, keep doing that she repeated as she lifted herself up and slid down onto me taking me inside. There was no resistance as I entered her, her hips slowly rotating until I was up against her cervix. Wrapping her arms around my head and pulling me into her breast she began moving up and down on my shaft, her juices making us slick and wet. Running my hands around her back and holding her tight I continued to lick and nibble at her breast as she picked up speed and started slamming down onto me, her heels tapping on the floor each time she came down.

The smell of her perfume and our lovemaking filled the room as she began to moan with each thrust against her cervix. I should wear red more often, I heard her say. Like waving red in front of a bull is all I could get out before she came down hard again grinding against me. Reaching up I grabbed her shoulders from behind and pulled her down onto me as I continued my assault on her breast. Fuck me mom! Fuck me... I whispered as I felt my orgasm approaching. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing me as she ground against me, her breath hot and fast on my forehead as she held me against her. Pulling her down onto me and holding her there I began filling her womb with my seed, hot and scalding as she rotated her hips against me quietly sobbing and moaning,

Oh my, is all she could say as I felt her relax and slowly squeeze me as we just stayed still holding each other close. So, I guess you like me in red then, she managed to say in between jagged breaths. More than you can imagine I whispered.

Graduation day came and I had to head in early to help set up and Mom and dad would meet me there. As I sat on the stage with the rest of the students I didn't see my family until my name was called. As I walked across the stage I saw them, all standing and screaming as I took my diploma.

Afterward, after all the hugs and handshakes we found ourselves standing alone as dad announced dinner was on him. Mom was just standing there dressed in a nice blouse and summer skirt with her white leather pumps. She still looked hot to me as she leaned over and hugged me tightly whispering; thank goodness I didn't wear red tonight. It was a good thing I still had my cap and gown on.

At the restaurant I watched as dad started drinking pretty heavily enjoying the moment as he announced, "One down, two to go!" I had already moved out of the house into my apartment and was getting ready to call it a night when mom asked if I would help her get dad home and into bed. He was pretty hammered by that point. No problem mom is all I said. I need to run to the store for a few things for breakfast tomorrow, mom announced as I got dad into the house. I waited around for a while for her to return but decided to call it a night.

Heading back to my place I just kept wondering about what my life was going to bring next as I walked into my apartment. The lights were low and candles were everywhere as I closed the door. The music was on and turned down low as I took in the scene in front of me.

There, sitting on a stool next to my small breakfast bar was my mom, dressed in that same dark satin dress she had tried on that first time we had spent the night together. She looked absolutely stunning, her dark hair looking so soft and full as it fell to her shoulders, her make-up and her dark lipstick all coming together to take my breath away. Standing there I could see how her dress hung open over her crossed legs, the long slit allowing it to drape down the stool, giving me the greatest view of her legs covered in her sheerest of nylons. Her shoes were the most amazing black patent pointed toe high heels I had ever seen. She had one hooked onto the rung of the stool as the other just gently bobbed up and down with her legs crossed.

Do you like what you see? She asked. I found these at the specialty store in the mall. The sales lady said they were sometimes called "fuck me" shoes. They're five inch heels she continued, and they feel oh so sexy when I walk in them. I figured we had to celebrate with something special tonight since your now on your own. Besides, your dad is pretty much passed out for the night. It wasn't too hard since I paid the waitress to keep his glass full until we left.

As she stood up and walked over to me I could feel the energy coming off her body causing me to shake almost uncontrollably. I have some very special plans for us tonight and now that you have your own place, I don't think we'll be interrupted, do you? Feeling like it was my first time I took her into my arms trying to kiss her. Holding her hand up between our lips she simply said, not yet... first I want a dance with my special man. Taking her into the living room she pulled us together and I could feel her breast press into my chest as we began to slowly dance. Her heels made her almost as tall as I was and allowed her to rest her head on my shoulder. Her perfume was soft and overpowering as I shakily led us around the room.

I've been planning this night for us since you told me you were staying here she said. I told the apartment manager that I wanted to set up your place for you as a gift for your graduation. What do you think of my plans so far? She asked as she looked into my eyes. Leaning down I gently and then urgently began to kiss her, taking her breath away as we continued to dance. I felt her begin to lead us to the bedroom in the back of the apartment as we continued to dance and kiss each other. I have another surprise for you she breathed as we moved into the bedroom. Lit by candlelight I could see that Instead of the small full sized bed that came with the apartment, the bedroom was filled with a large king sized one, covered in satin sheets and a soft mink comforter.

I've always wondered what it was like to make love on satin and mink she breathed, and now we can find out together. Reaching down, I picked her up in my arms and gently laid her down on the bed. Removing my clothes with shaky hands I began by caressing her legs, starting at her shoes and working my way up. This mink feels Oh so soft against my pantyhose she whispered.

As I continued up her legs she began to gently rub her shoes against my sides driving me crazy. The long pointed heels feeling so cold and dangerous against my hot skin. Taking her by the ankles I began to slide her down towards me at the edge of the bed, her dress sliding up around her waist. I was rewarded with the sight of seeing that her pantyhose were like garters, but open at the front and back. Pretty neat, huh? She asked. They let me tease and play with you without ever taking them off.

Pulling her to the edge I began kissing the inside of her thighs running my tongue all the way up feeling her shudder against me. The smell of her was overpowering as I neared her pussy as she slowly raised her knees and dug her heels into the bed. Wrapping my hands around her thighs I pulled her to me burying my mouth into her pussy causing her to yell out. AAAAhhh! Oh my... I've been waiting for this all day she rasped.

As I continued to lick and caress her she began moving her hips pushing her pussy against my mouth and tongue moaning each time I passed over her clitoris. I could feel her juices start to move down and using my fingers I began to slide them over her anus. She was moaning and really getting into this when I moved back up and slowly slid two fingers inside her pussy following her pubic bone and pushing slowly up making small circles with my fingertips as I continued to tease her with my tongue.

Her body jumped as if she had gotten an electric shock. Oh God! She breathed, please do that again! Pulling back out slightly and going back in I gently circled the back of her pubic bone as she once again jumped up. That's it, THAT'S IT she screamed. OH GOD THAT'S IT she cried as her body began to convulse. As I continued to make small circles inside her she reached down to stop my hands, holding me tight as her orgasm ran through her.

Are you alight? I whispered...

Alright? Alright?! She urgently asked. Oh God that was amazing. I think you just found that famous G-spot everyone talks about. Grabbing my head in her hands she urgently pulled me up onto her body wrapping her legs around my back. Her face was on fire, her eyes dark and demanding with desire as she pulled me into her. What about your new dress? I asked.

Fuck the dress she whispered as she dug her nails into my back and her heels into my ass. Fuck me son, please just fuck me!

Her pussy was so hot and slick as I slid in and out of her with more and more speed. I noticed that each time I would thrust into her I could feel the mink softly brush against me sending soft sensations through my body. She began to breathe fast and hard as our passion increased rasping against my neck. Pulling back and looking down into her face as I continued to plunge into her womb I felt so much longing for her right then and there. As my orgasm hit and I began to thrust into her harder and faster as I leaned down and kissed her savagely sending my seed into her. Her breath kept pushing out between our lips as she suddenly, on feeling my hot seed rush into her, began shaking and moaning as she lost control of her body beneath me.

Lying there together, the smell of the candles and our lovemaking in the air, she slowly began to relax, letting her legs drop down onto the blanket and rubbing them up against me. Oh my! Is all she kept saying as she laid there beneath me. And to think this is only round one...

I could feel my seed running out of her and cooling our skin. I began to get up when grabbing my arms she held me down. Stay right there she breathed; we're not done just yet.

At this she dug her heels into the mattress and began pushing up towards the pillows on the bed taking me with her. Pull the blanket and sheets back and then just bring the sheets over us, she said. The soft satin felt like silk against our skin. Reaching up towards the headboard she grabbed the top, lifting her legs up on each side of me and pulling her hips up. The sheets were draped over us, and I could hear them gently snag on her heels as she slid them along the sheets.

I want you to make love to me like we did that first time in the hotel room, she said. Looking down I could see her pussy, like an open flower, wet and swollen from our lovemaking. Taking my shaft, it once again becoming hard, I moved forward on my knees. Not there, she whispered as I began to slide inside. Moving her hips up she pushed her anus against the head of my shaft and began to gently rotate her hips in small circles pushing onto me. Sodomize me she rasped.

12