My First Lover Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom shows me a side of her I never knew existed.
4.7k words
4.62
94.9k
25

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks went by and summer was really going all out as it moved into August, with the heat keeping everyone inside trying to stay cool.

After doing my little favor for mom with Judy, I realized I had involved myself into something I hadn't expected at this stage in my life, a relationship with another woman. I loved what I had with my mom, but I knew that it could never go much further than what we had already done.

With Judy I found we could go in so many different directions exploring our love for nylons, heels, and each other without the ties of everyone else holding us back. But as Judy had said, she also understood my love affair with my mom was quite special and not something to just walk away from.

This was still weighing on my mind as I walked into my mom's store on Monday evening hoping to catch her, and maybe invite her to dinner with me after she got out of work. As I walked into her office I saw the secretary was gone for the day and mom's own door was closed. I could see a light coming out from under the door as I walked in.

Not wanting to disturb her I quietly turned the knob and opened her door slowly peeking inside. I found her alone in her office, typing away on her computer as she was working on her daily reports. She was really into her work and hadn't noticed me open the door so I just stood in the doorway staring at her as she sat at her desk with her back to me.

Her desk was basically an oversized kidney shaped glass table that allowed me to see her beautiful legs and heels extended out underneath as she continued to work at her computer. She had on a soft summer blouse and a long white ruffled flowing skirt that made her look so content as she sat at her desk. On her feet she wore a pair of soft blue summer high heeled sandals that accentuated her feet encased in her sheer nylon. As I continued to watch she kept rubbing her feet together, her pantyhose making soft whispering sounds as her feet moved back and forth against each other.

As she continued to work, the speed of her feet moving together increased as she began moving her legs as well. I could hear her breathing now, soft and fast as she stopped typing and kept working, using only the mouse as she leaned back in her chair. As I watched, her left hand moved down onto her lap as she kept moving the mouse, staring intently at her monitor, her legs sliding against each other softly with more insistence.

Suddenly I could hear her whispering as her left hand began moving against her. "Oh yes Ron touch me, lick me with your tongue... Harder, please lick me harder!"

Moving inside and reaching behind me I quietly pulled the door closed, locking it as I began to quietly move around behind her. As the computer screen came into view over her shoulder I saw what she had been intently watching when I had come in.

On her screen was a video of man and woman in an office setting with the woman lying on top of her desk as he continued to orally please her by licking her pussy as she made soft moans and gasps as his tongue did its magic on her.

As I moved closer I could see my mom with her left hand between her legs rubbing her pussy through her skirt as her breathing became faster and her moans increased. "That's it Ron, use your fingers on me, I want you so bad now, please, please don't stop."

Realizing the precarious position I was in, my arousal running wide open with the blood pounding in my temples as I learned how much my mom really enjoyed our lovemaking together made it hard to figure out what to do next. But at the same token, I didn't want to scare the heck out of her when she realized I was standing right behind her, getting turned on by what she was doing right in front of me. "Oh God I wish you were here Ron so you could take me over and over again." I heard her quietly whisper.

Seeing my opportunity I softly leaned down as she tilted her head sideways exposing her beautiful neck to me. As my lips touched her skin I firmly grasped her shoulders with my hands holding her still as she jumped in her chair, stopping everything she was doing and trying to click the screen off to hide what she had been watching.

"Easy mom, easy, it's just me," I whispered as she turned her head and realized I was standing right behind her chair. Placing my hand over hers I gently moved the mouse back up and turned the video back on, showing the two lovers making out on the desk of the office.

"That's a pretty sexy movie your watching mom,"I mentioned as my hand gently squeezed hers. "It would be such a waste of a great fantasy if you didn't finish what you started." I suggested as my other hand moved down into her blouse and began caressing her breast through her bra.

Trying to get up out of her chair, she tried to regain her composure as she pointed out we were still in her office. "We need to stop this or somebody will catch us!" she rasped.

Holding her down I whispered, "It's Ok, don't worry, I already locked the door. Besides, you were so much into your video you didn't even notice me watching you after I came in a few minutes ago. You looked really hot as I watched you please yourself and I couldn't stand by and let this moment go to waste."

Releasing her hand on the mouse I reached down between her legs as my other hand continued to softly caress her breast, feeling her heat through her skirt as at first she squeezed her legs tight. But as my hand continued to caress her I could feel her legs begin to relax and open as she gave in to the longing she had been feeding only moments before.

"God your hair smells so good mom, it just drives me crazy!" I whispered into her ear as I gently nibbled on her neck feeling her shudder as I continued to caress her. "We really can't do this here," she moaned as she continued to give in to my fingers caressing her. As I continued to kiss her neck I spun her chair around, hearing her heels drag across the carpet until she was facing me, her legs slightly open, her nipples fully aroused through her blouse as I knelt down in front of her pulling her to me. Lowering my lips to hers I could feel her defenses falling away as she gave in to her desires, wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing me back and pulling us together.

"Oh my God!" she moaned as I unbuttoned her blouse and began running my hands over her silky bra, feeling her breast awaken against my palms as she moved her legs against my sides, digging her heels into my thighs.

"Please Ron, please, we can't do this here," she moaned as I opened the front of her bra and lowered my mouth to her breast, sliding my tongue around and over her nipple, taking it into my mouth as she arched her back off the chair pushing against me. "Oh God!" She whimpered as my teeth moved gently across her aroused nipple, circling it and then gently pulling it with my lips.

I could feel her hot breath as she held my head against her, her body shaking with desire as I continued to run my tongue over her nipple. Wrapping my arms around her waist I pulled her off the chair, pushing it back out of the way as I picked her up and laid her down on top of the desk.

Leaning over her I began pulling her skirt off as she raised her hips allowing it to slide first over her nylon covered thighs, and then over her heels. Tossing it aside I moved between her legs and leaned over her, taking her other breast into my mouth as my fingers moved down feeling her pussy through her moist pantyhose.

As my lips moved down her body I could feel her legs open and come up as I neared her pussy, smelling her arousal as she continued to pull on her breast with her own fingers. Pulling the chair around and sitting down between her legs I started running my tongue across the cotton panel of her pantyhose feeling her shudder with excitement as she lifted her hips off the desk trying to push herself against my mouth as I licked and sucked on her pussy through the fabric.

Pulling her towards me to the edge of the desk I really started getting into her as I felt her pick her legs up and set them onto my shoulders, my hands moving up and over her breast, gently squeezing and pulling her nipples as my teeth tore into the nylon panel covering her pussy, tearing it open and exposing her me.

I was intoxicated by the sight in front of me as I saw that my mom had completely shaved her pussy making it look and feel so soft and sexy as I started caressing her again. "Wow mom, you look hot!" I moaned as she pushed up against my mouth. "I love the feeling of my pantyhose sliding across my bare pussy. It makes me feel so hot!" she moaned as my tongue ran around the opening in her pantyhose.

It was if an entirely different woman was in her body as my tongue continued to circle the opening to her womb, taking her pussy with my mouth as she started to moan out load now. "Oh, Oh yes, please yes, that's it!" she moaned as my fingers tore her hose open and began running along the lips of her pussy, my tongue circling over the top of her clitoris. "Your touch is so much more intimate and intense now that I shaved my pussy." She moaned as I kept moving my tongue and fingers over her.

"Do you always fantasize about me while sitting at your desk mom?" I asked as my fingers began sliding inside of her. Her answer was a soft moan as her hips moved up off the desk again, trying to push my fingers deeper inside. "Well considering what you were watching maybe we should make that fantasy come true."

Standing up and reaching across her I pulled the monitor over so she could watch the video she had been enjoying when I first came in.

Sitting back down, I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards the edge of the desk again so I could have full access to her pussy as she placed her heels on each side of the back of the chair. "Shall we continue?" I asked as I ran my tongue over her pussy again. "Please do." Is all she said as she pushed her hips back up and squeezed my head with her nylon covered thighs.

Starting at the top I began making small circles with my tongue as I moved down over her pussy, gently sucking and pulling her lips into my mouth as I felt her move her hips slightly up and down in rhythm with my fingers. As I continued to tease and caress her, I began to feel and taste her pussy as it became more aroused, her moans becoming more intense and peaking as I ran over the top of her pussy pushing my tongue more firmly against her. "MMmmm!... Yes!" she cried as I continued to tease her, her pussy becoming moist and hot with each caress.

"Oh God he's licking her ass now," she cried as I looked up and saw what she was watching. Following suit, I pushed her legs up towards her chest as her ass came up off the desk, opening her up to me and allowing me to run my tongue over her ass the same way. Her only response was a long whimpering moan as my tongue push inside her making slow circles around her ass. As I felt her begin to relax and open up I began running my thumb inside her pussy, getting it lubricated for the next step as my tongue continued to tease and lubricate her ass.

Sliding my hand underneath her I moved my mouth up and over her pussy again as she lowered her legs, her ass coming down on my palm as my thumb began rubbing and gently pushing into her anal opening. I could feel her moving her hips from side to side as my thumb began to move into her, the muscles squeezing me tight, moaning softly as she continued to push down onto my me. Sensing her resistance I kept running my wet tongue over my thumb keeping it slick as she kept moving her hips. All this was pushing my arousal beyond anything I had ever felt for my mom before as I watched my her ass slowly slide down my thumb.

Pushing the ante up, I reached up with my other hand and began running my fingers over her breast, teasing her nipples as she moaned out load and pushed her ass down onto my hand, impaling it onto my thumb. "Oh My God!" She squealed as her body froze, her ass holding still as it twitched tightly on my thumb. Giving her a moment I slowly began running my tongue over her pussy again as she relaxed, her hips beginning to move up and down with her ass sliding along my thumb as her body responded to the sensations I was creating.

As her hips moved faster up and down, I moved my other hand over her pussy, pushing my other thumb inside and up against the back of her pubic bone. "Ahh... Ahh... Ahh! She screamed as her hips thrashed up and down on my hands, her heels digging into the chair back as she wailed, "Jesus this is just like a double!" Her hips moved up and down as my thumbs sawed in and out of her pushing her into her first orgasm. "I'm Cumming, oh my God, I'm Cumming!"

As her orgasm hit I felt her ass clamp down hard on my thumb, her pussy convulsing pushing her juices over my other hand as she continued to slowly move up and down. Pulling my hands out I stood up, kicking the chair back and leaning over her, taking her breast into my mouth as I pushed my shaft deep inside her feeling almost no resistance as she realized what was happening next.

"Were not finished yet mom," I whispered as I pulled her legs up and around my hips. "In fact, we're just getting started," I grinned as the desk began to shake from my powerful thrust into her body.

She was still reeling from her first orgasm as she looked up into my face, smiling as her body shook with each impact of my hips on hers. She wasn't watching the monitor anymore as I took her, seeing it shake with the impact of each thrust. "We're just getting started?" she asked as she dug her heels into the top of my ass. "Oh yea," I breathed as I brought my lips down onto hers, the scent of her makeup and perfume filling my senses driving me wild.

With her on top of the desk I found I could do something entirely different as I began sliding up and down her body with my chest rubbing softly across her breast and my shaft sliding in and out. As it moved over her ass the tip would slide behind her pubic bone, teasing her sensitive g-spot as she held her legs up digging her heels into my thighs.

Her eyes rolled back as she felt the sensations, digging her nails deeply into my shoulders as another orgasm began to run through her body. "Ahhhhhh!" she screamed as I continued to thrust into her. After a few seconds she pulled me close, whimpering "Stop! Please stop! I'm too sensitive now, it's too much."

"No problem mom."

At that I pulled out and surprised her by rolling her over and letting her legs hang off the end of the desk as I moved in behind her pinning her against the edge with my body.

I reached down and ripped her hose open, exposing her ass to me, slick and wet as I leaned forward sliding my shaft in between her ass cheeks as I laid over her back. With my elbows resting on the glass on each side of her I began sliding my shaft up and down along her ass.

She raised her legs up in between mine, squeezing my shaft with her ass as I between her cheeks. "Are you too sensitive back here?" I asked, as her cheeks squeezed me harder when I slid over her anal opening, teasing it gently. "Just give me a sec," is all she could say before I moved up slightly and began pushing into her ass.

"Wait!" she whined as I felt her trying to stop my entry. "I can't mom." I answered as I leaned forward and pushed harder, feeling the incredible sensation of her anal muscles clamping down on me, while she tried to stop my advance as I slid inside. "Ow! Not so Fast! Not so Deep!" She cried as I felt her muscles sliding along the base of my shaft.

Her body was pushing me up and down as she was breathing fast and deep underneath me, her ass still trying to push me out as I held her against the desk. "Your body is mine now mom, just like you wanted it when I came in here earlier and I watched you teasing yourself."

As I began moving inside of her I whispered into her ear, "And I'm going to take it just like the guy in the video was doing."

As I made small movements I pulled nearly all the way out and shoved forward, penetrating her fully. "Oh God!" She screamed as I pulled out again and slammed forward feeling the desk shift from the weight of our bodies moving on top of it.

"God help me," she cried as I felt her body tense with my continued thrust into her ass, picking up speed as I mercilessly slammed into her feeling my hips slap against her cheeks as I came down on her each time. "Am I hurting you?" I asked as she continued to whine against the desk top.

"Yes!" she hissed, Go faster now, make it burn!" she cried as I my thrust became a frenzy against her, watching amazed as the computer monitor slid to the edge of her desk, falling and shattering on the floor.

As I watched, her hands reached out as her fingers grabbed the edge of the desk on each side as she lifted her ass up to meet my thrust, pushing me deeper inside. "I feel so dirty doing it like this," She cried as I reached under her and found her breast, squeezing them between my fingers as she jumped and began wailing into the desktop.

"Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh FUCK! It hurts!" She screamed as her ass clamped down on me with her orgasm, pushing me over the edge as my seed flooded her ass, oozing out and making her slick with each thrust I made into her.

We just stayed that way for a while, my shaft embedded deep in her ass and our breathing slowly coming down to a more relaxed pace.

"Maybe I should knock the next time I show up to ask you to dinner mom." I commented as I slid out, pulling my weight off her while standing up and looking at how devastated her body looked.

Her hose were torn wide open with her ass slightly open and red from the pounding I had given her. My seed was slowly running out of her as she clenched it open and closed. Her body was bent over the desk with her hands still grasping the sides as she tried to stand up on her shaky legs.

Reaching back I grabbed the desk chair, sitting down and sliding up behind her as I pulled her onto my lap holding her close. "I had no idea you were standing behind me Ron." She said softly. "In fact I thought I had locked the door when I came in. I'm going to be a little sore in the morning after what you just did to me."

I hope I didn't hurt you too bad," I whispered as I pulled her closer. "It's not bad, but its still going to give me issues tomorrow. It's funny you stopped by tonight because I was going to call you about an idea I had for this coming weekend.

Your dad and brothers are going out for a little fishing trip before school starts, and they wanted to know if you wanted to go along? They're leaving Thursday night and coming back early Tuesday afternoon. I thought that if you didn't want to go fishing, maybe we could have a little weekend getaway of our own if you would like."

My answer was my arousal stirring as she adjusted herself on my lap, smiling as she began considering the possibilities. "I guess that's a yes then," she added as she leaned down and gave me a long deep kiss, pushing my arousal up again. "I need to get up now and try to put myself back together enough to walk out of the store you sex maniac."

As she got up I got a great view of her from behind as she stood on her heels, her hose torn open showing her inflamed pussy and ass to me. Without thinking I stood up, grabbing her hips and pulling her back down onto my lap. "What the?!... No! We need to get out of her NOW, before someone comes up here and catches us. I could get fired!"

"The door's locked mom, so even if they do come up here they'll think you're somewhere in the store or out of the office for a while. Either way, I'm not quite finished yet." I added as I moved her over my lap, my shaft finding her open pussy and slowly pushing inside. Wrapping my arm around her chest I pulled her back over me as I began thrusting into her from underneath.

12