My First Lover Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her ankles she bent her body in half as she tried to push her ass up even higher. "Don't stop Ron PLEASE!" she screamed softly as she continued to try to push my thumb into her ass. "Please push inside me, PLEASE! I'm right on the edge!" she yelped as her body jumped under me.

Moving quickly, I moved up onto my knees under her hips as I grabbed her legs and pulled her back onto my engorged shaft, the tip rubbing softly over her glistening pussy lips. "Please be gentle, it's my first time!" she cried as I continued to tease just the opening of her pussy. She looked so damned sexy with her legs up in front of me resting on my chest as my hands caressed her stockings and heels.

Reaching down I slid the tip over her pussy and then down over her ass again, the thumb of my other hand making gently circles over the top of her clitoris. She arched her back off the blanket as her orgasm hit, her body tensing, even shaking violently. She was still moaning loudly and started screaming softly as her fingers pulled fiercely on her hardened nipples.

On the screen they were making love like crazy now, and as mom was still screaming I pulled her legs open, moving between them as I leaned forward and took her breast in my mouth. Her body was thrashing as she tried to squeeze me out, her hands pushing on my shoulders. "STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!"

As my mouth found her inflamed nipple her arms wrapped around my head as my teeth bit firmly at the same time I pushed savagely deep inside her pussy. "OH GOD!" She screamed as she tried to pull away from me. "PLEASE STOP! I can't take it anymore!" she cried as I pulled out to the tip and shoved back in, penetrating her fully.

She almost stopped breathing as her body seemed to be in a seizure as I started moving inside of her with long powerful strokes, ignoring her pleas as I kept pounding away at her pussy. I could feel her aroused clitoris against my pubic bone as I ground my hips into hers at the bottom of each thrust.

"GOD HELP ME PLEASE STOP, IT"S TOO MUCH!" she cried as she tried to push me off of her.

Thinking of nothing else, I moved up and took her mouth in a savage kiss as I tried to silence her cries. Stopping for a few seconds, staying deep inside I could feel her body relaxing some as she tried to control her ragged breathing.

Her fingernails had dug themselves into my shoulders again as I buried my head in her neck and locked my mouth onto her soft skin while I started pushing again. "No marks Ron, please!" she whined as I kept sucking on her neck, the smell of her body filling my senses. Pulling back to see her skin marred by a dark red spot she looked up into my eyes, her legs locked behind my back now as she kept pushing her hips up into mine. "God I Love You Ron." She moaned as our pubic bones moved against each again with me deep inside as she firmly squeezed me, holding me tight and not letting go.

"I love you too mom," I answered, "I always have."

"Then show me." she moaned as she pulled my head down and bit harshly onto the bottom of my ear. I started slamming into her body then, reaching around her back and pulling her into me as my hips slammed mercilessly into her, her whole body shaking with each impact. It didn't take long for her second orgasm to start as her nails dug painfully into my arms. "Oh God this ones gonna hurt!" she moaned as she suddenly tensed under me.

Pushing her body down into the blanket I found her breast again as she tried to push me away. Biting firmly I kept pounding down on her as I thrust deep inside, holding her body in my arms and sending my seed into her pussy as she pulled futilely on my hair trying to stop my attack on her over sensitive breast.

Spasm after spasm I felt myself draining inside of her, her pussy now hot and slick with the remnants of our passion. Wrapping her legs around my hips she tried to stop my movements as I kept moving deep inside her. I could hear her breathing rapidly through clenched teeth as I released her swollen nipple seeing the red tip wet and glistening with my saliva.

"God your good at this," She whispered as I pulled up slightly, kissing her softly on the lips as the air cooled our bodies. Letting her legs drop, her heels resting on the back of my calves we stayed that way for a while, moving gently and feeling completely satisfied as the sins of our lovemaking made us cool and sticky.

"Was it everything you ever wished for on your wedding night mom?" I asked.

Her passionate kiss was all the answer I needed.

Releasing me she a whispered...

"You have no idea...

As far as I'm concerned this IS my wedding night and I'm finally with the man of my dreams. Your my first real lover and I can't get enough of you anymore."

We just laid there for a while, caressing each other quietly as we watched the end of the movie.

"So do you want to spend the rest of the night on the floor, or can we get a little more comfortable in bed?" she asked as she pulled her arms tight around my neck.

"Well you can't wear your high heels in bed mom..."

"I'll tell you what... you crawl in bed right now with me, and I'll wear these for you anytime you want starting right now."

"I thought these were your special wedding heels?"

"They are... And this is my special wedding night. I'm going to celebrate all night long now that I've finally found the man I want to wear them for."

"Now let's continue this amazing night in our bed."

"Our Bed? I think I really like the sound of that mom..."

"So do I hon, so do I..."

12