My First Man

Story Info
My First Taste of Man
1.1k words
4.34
45.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started cross-dressing at a very young age. I believe my first time was in a pair of my moms tan pantyhose and high heels. It was a joke that my sister did on me but ever since that I kept doing it in secret. I use to wear my sisters panties, hosiery, bras, and make up. I got very good at making myself look like a woman. At 5"11 and very slim it wasn't that difficult to believe I was a fine piece of ass. After getting in college I started to purchase thigh highs, heels, wigs, and everything it took to become a sexy cross dresser. One night I decided to take my dressing to the next step. I took a warm shower and shaved every inch of my body. I then proceeded to put on a pair of lacy black panties and black pantyhose. With that I slipped on a stuffed red bra and red 5-inch heels. I finished the outfit with a very short red minidress. After finishing the make up and wig I looked in the mirror and saw that I was one of the best looking women I had ever seen.

I really didn't know what to do once I went out to the club. I never have thought of being with a man or what I would do if I were approached. I hesitated if I really wanted to go out, but forced myself to do it. On the drive over I kept getting a nice boner to the thought of the soft touch of a mans lips on mine. I couldn't believe what I was thinking, but decided that tonight was the night I was going to try it. As soon as I walked into the club I got sexy smirks, stares, and ass smacks from every guy in the room. If only they knew what I was hiding underneath these cloths. The night proceeded with dances and shots of vodka. I danced with a lot of guys and grinded my tight ass on everyone of there cocks. It was such a turn on and as the drinks kept being brought to me I knew that I was going to get lucky tonight. One guy caught my eye the most. He was very buff tan with short black hair. His muscles seemed to be popping out of his shirt, which turned me on so bad. He danced with me a lot and grabbed my hips as hard and as sexy as possible as I grinded his ever growing member in his pants. I wanted him bad and he knew it. After the last song he grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom.

My heart began to pound so fast and I got very nervous but the alcohol was telling me to just do it. Once inside he pushed me against the wall and began kissing my neck. His hands began to grope my ass and legs. I could feel his cock against my leg. As he kissed my neck harder I slowly moved my hand down his waist. I started to massage it through his jeans. His kisses got longer and I knew he wanted me. I never would have imagined being able to do this to a man. After a solid two minutes of this he pulled his head away and kissed me on the lips. His eyes sparkled and I knew what I wanted. I kissed him hard and our tongues wrestled against each other. I wanted do anything and everything with this guy I didn't even know. I began to undo his pants as we swapped spit over and over.

I was so hungry for his dick I couldn't wait any longer. I kissed him hard and dropped to my knees. I pulled his 8" cock out and kissed it on the head. I quickly started to licked it all over the base. His moans from above told me how much he wanted me. I was so turned on I didn't even hesitate shoving it in my mouth. The feeling was amazing as it slid in and out of my mouth. I sucked it so hard he twitched multiple times. I stopped every once in awhile and licked his nuts and kissed his waistline just so it would last as long as possible. Before I could begin again he pulled me up and kissed me. I tried again to go down but he wouldn't let me. Instead he whispered in my ear how much he wanted to fuck my ass. I never thought that I would want this, but I was too horny to decline.

I walked over to the sink and bent over and stared at him and winked. He followed and pulled my wig hair back and kissed my back and neck and then lifted up my dress. I looked in the mirror and saw him staring at my pantyhose covered ass and he instantly pulled them down to my thighs and began to insert his cock into my ass. It hurt so bad at first that it was hard to not cry. After a few attempts it finally fit all the way in. I let out a loud moan and he began to fuck me. Slow at first because of the pain, but as he continued I started to not only like it but love it. I yelled faster which he of course did. I loved it so much; I started to thrust my ass back into his movements. We moaned together over and over. His balls were smacking my ass and I started to massage myself. As we did this over and over I felt myself cum in my panties. I was praying that he didn't see the stain or the boner I had in front of me. I wanted this straight man to never know what he was doing. It made things so much hotter.

He thruster a few more times and I felt him tense up, and all of a sudden his cum shot straight into my ass. It was a feeling I had never felt before. Everything seemed to slow down and I felt euphoric. He rested his dick there for a few seconds until finally pulling it out ever so slowly. This gave me enough time tuck my now limp cock away, and then turned around and sucked the rest of the cum off his cock. He moaned as my tongue played with his over used cock. I got up and fixed my dress and pantyhose and then kissed him on the cheek and told him to call me for round two sometime. I handed him my number from my purse and walked out of the bathroom knowing I would see him again.