My First Mature Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes slut take it oh fuck that's so good." I say as start to pound her. Clap my thighs smacks her big ass looking down I watch it wiggle around as I bottom out. Clap clap clap clap clap she starts to scream.

"Again! Again! Again! Oh my god here I cum again Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck honey oh fuck yes fuck me fuck me fuck me yes yes ooooohhhhhh hhhmmmm yyyyeeeeessssssss I'm Cuming again yyyyeeeeessssssss!"

Again she squirted this time a lot. I have a great view looking down as she squirted all over me. I keep pounding she says "Oh I feel it getting even harder again like before your close aren't you honey!"

"Yup" I reply as I pound. "I wanna fuck your tits now." I pull out she falls onto the floor.

"Wow week knees I'm ok." she says as she scrambled to get on her knees. She turns to me and grabs her tits. She looks up at me and says. "You fucked me so hard honey I can't even move around!" I step into her as I stroke my cock wildly. She pushes her tits around it as soon as its in between them. I start to fuck her tits looking down into her eyes.

"Oh my god I look good in between them big tits!" I say. She looks up into my eyes smileing

"Um yes yes you do honey." she looks back down again. Then she says "I bet your plenty long enough to fuck those big DDD'S and my mouth at the same time." She leans into her cleavage I thrust up high as I can and feel the head hit her mouth. "Uuuggghhh" Her head pops up. "Oh my god I didn't realize your weren't fucking them all the way up honey." She laughs "Your big enough to fuck my tits and gag me!" her head goes back down again "uuuuggghhh uuuggghhh uuughh."

I start to cum. I scream "Here I cum! Here I cum!" She lifts her head looks at me

"Cum on my fucking face again! Drain that big young cock!" I pull out of her tits and start to stroke it. I start to cum.

"aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes!" I cum again another big load. The first bit hits her neck and chin. I lift him up shooting it in her mouth. I give a final stroke and push "aaahhhhhh fuck." I say the last squirt hits her face just below her right eye. I let him go it bounces up and down hitting her face. On her knees looking up at me she starts sucking it again. Slowly as she looks up into my eyes as she sucked it. Then smack pop sound again as she takes it out of her mouth.

"So good." She says looking up at me.

"How do I look now?" she asks as she giggles.

"You've got cum everywhere" I reply. As we both laugh. I reach down and grab my cock from her hand and use it to wipe the cum on her face into her mouth. After I get it all into her mouth I get onto the floor on my back just spent. She still beside me on her knees. Lays down beside me. Right against me her left breast on my chest. Her left leg over me in between my legs.

She grabs my cock and slowly strokes it. As she looks at it she says. "I love this fucking cock." I reply.

"I'm glad you like it. I loved fucking you with it. That's the best fuck I've ever had." She looks up me and says.

"It's was?"

"Oh my god yes" I reply she smiles. And says. "Me to honey omg." Then I ask her "so now that you've had a big cock does size matter?" She smiles and looks back at me and says.

"Oh my god yes" she looks back down at it in her hand as she strokes it and asks.

"So will you fuck me again some time?" I reply.

"Well yes your my cougar slut now remember." She smiles and says.

"Yes I am honey" Still holding my cock as it goes limp in her hand from being drained. Cum is leaking out as it gets soft. She looks down at it again and says. "Oh there's still more cum" She moves down and sucks my limp cock into her mouth. Then pops it out looks up and says. "So yummy" I just smile and then she says "I'm going to buy 2 big bottle's of lube one for here and one for at home before we fuck again"

I laugh and ask a little sore are we? She replies.

"Right now it feels warm and stretched I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow but that's ok it was worth it!" We both giggle then she asks "so are you free tomorrow night?"

12