My First Mom

Story Info
I sneak into my friend's mom's room at night...
1k words
3.85
150k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ring the doorbell. It's around 11:00 pm and my friend Jesse asked me to sleepover tonight. Jesse opens the door.

"Hey man how's it going?"

"Good. You ready for a good time?"

"You bet!"

I'm walking into his house and heading towards his room. I catch a glimpse of his mom...I can't help but stare a little longer as she is changing into a black lace nightgown that only stretches down to her lower ass. (Jesse's mom has green eyes, brown hair, 36C cup, 5'5, and fit with a nice ass)

I avert my eyes back to where I'm supposed to be and I walk towards Jesse's room. I place my belongings down and I hear a knock on the door so I go to open it.

"Hey John, it's nice to see you! How is it like to be 18 now?"

"Hey Mrs. Wolb, how are you?" I stare in her eyes. She looks really hot in those black framed reading glasses. I notice how she put on a white bathrobe but where the collar of the bathrobe separate just before the neck, I can see her cleavage. It was a perfect line splitting her tits.

"I'm good thank you!" She replies.

"Thanks for letting me sleepover tonight."

"Oh no worries, if you need me I'll just be in my bedroom."

"Okay thank you." I watch her walk away from me. Her bare legs look so nice and smooth. I just want to feel and put my cock in-between them- that's how nice they look.

I change into my pjs- which is just boxers- and get ready for bed.

Jesse gets out of the shower and walks into the room. He gets ready for bed and we start to discuss about girls in our school and who can give better 'head' at school.

But honestly, I not paying attention to what he's saying. I'm still thinking about Mrs. Wolb and how I want her to give me what I need.

After about a half an hour, I plan to sneak into her room later on tonight.

We talk more about girls for the next while, but Jesse calls it a night and goes to bed.

I take out my phone and I set an alarm for 3:30 am. I make sure that the alarm sound is only loud enough so that I can hear it but no one else will hear it.

I decide to take a nap because I need full energy to see Mrs. Wolb sleep.

...

The sound of the alarm wakes me up. I quickly shut the alarm so that no one else and hear and I slowly get out of my sleeping bag on the floor.

Careful not to wake anyone up, I tiptoe slowly towards Mrs. Wolb's room.

My heart is racing as I see Mrs. Wolb asleep. She is wearing her nightgown, and luckily for me, the blankets were only covering her knees to her feet.

I walk up beside her. Her breasts expand and contract through every inhale and exhale. Her mouth is open through breathing, and her arms are at her side.

"Should I do it?" I ask myself.

Ignoring my conscious, I decide to plant my lips gently on hers. This gives me a huge boost of energy as it makes me hungry for more.

I gently place my left hand on her nightgown where her tit is. The soft, tenderness, and hardness of her nipple press against my hand as the texture of those make my dick hard.

With the right hand, I slide my boxers down and my hard dick is pulsing and ready to go. I use my right hand again and slowly grab her hand and move it slowly onto my cock. I wrap her fingers around my cock, while my left hand is still on her tit.

This, no surprisingly, makes her move around in her sleep. She doesn't move her position, but her hand is now comfortable around my cock while she is sleeping.

The warmness of her hand can't help but make me want to cum.

"I want more of this." I tell myself.

After a couple minutes, I think of something that might make her wake up, but it is certainly worth a try.

I slowly move her hand off my cock, this makes her move around a little bit but she's still in pretty deep sleep.

I use my hands and slowly spread apart the lace-material that covers her tits. I see her exposed nipples and they are nice and small and hard.

I use my index finger and thumb and I gently pinch the nipple.

"This feels so great." I say to myself.

I notice that her thighs are visible and not under the blanket. I decide to use my left hand and place it on her thigh so feel the tender yet smoothness of her skin while I use my right hand and rest it on her nipple.

This rush of excitement keeps me going as I take both hands off.

I approach closer to her face.

Her beautiful face with nice dick sucking lips makes me hornier as I rub my cock slowly.

I slowly place my cock into her mouth. Although it moved her jaw a little bit, her mouth seemed to have adapted itself to my cock.

I just leave my cock in her mouth as I feel the wetness and sliminess of her tongue just resting on the bottom of my cock. I do this for a couple minutes to enjoy my cock in Jesse's mom's mouth.

I decide to make this a memory and I take my phone that I took with me from Jesse's room. I take a picture without flash but it's too dark.

I then turn on the flash, hoping that it won't wake her up and I take a picture of my cock resting in Mrs. Wolb's mouth.

The flash triggers a very bright light and it gets Mrs. Wolb to moan.

I panic as her jaw starts to move and her lips start to hug my shaft.

She moans a little more, signalling that she's waking up. I'm panicking because if I take my cock out of her mouth, she will wake up indefinitely.

Her tongue moves and I can't help but feel like I'm getting a blowjob and going to get into huge trouble at the same time.

She moves her right hand up to her eye and rubs it. She slowly opens her eyes and our eyes lock...

Part II coming soon.