My First Night As A Wife

Story Info
Couple consummates marriage in jacuzzi tub.
2.5k words
4.1
39.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was a Sunday. It was Father's Day, but, to my dad's disappointment, we were not celebrating his accomplishments. It was, however, a day of great happiness. It was my wedding day.

I was not one of those brides who are a bitchy mess and run themselves ragged trying to make sure everything was perfect. I was relaxed and happy that the day was finally here. I was very excited to be marring the man of my dreams.

The night before, we had partied with friends and didn't get into bed until 3 or 4 in the morning, then after hitting the sack we stayed up and I helped Nick work off the sexual frustration that he had from the mysterious stripper in green, who had ripped his shorts, in the crotch, only a few hours earlier.

This lack of sleep, however, was not going to dampen my mood. I got up at the crack of dawn and headed out with my bridesmaids to get beautified for my big day. The morning went well, although we ended up having to go pound on the door of one of my bridesmaids, who we found in bed with a mystery man, who later became her husband.

After waking the last of our beautification party, we headed back to the salon, and from the salon we grabbed some food for our empty stomachs, and proceeded to pick up my bouquet and then on to get dressed.

We were, as suspected, running late so we dressed hurriedly. In my haste I put my veil on backwards, and without a second thought, we rushed to the lake.

Not once the whole day had I even had the urge to shed a tear, but as we pulled into the parking lot of Lake Robinson, the clouds were threatening rain, and right before I was about to step outside a few droplets hit the windshield.

Those droplets fueled my fears it seemed, and I began to breakdown. Thankfully the breakdown was as short lived as the rain, and before ruining my makeup, I was again the happy bride from before.

We had no rehearsal for the wedding, in hindsight I know that not having one was a mistake, but we made our way through the ceremony with only slight disturbances, such as my little brother and cousin trying to pull me backwards with the train of my dress, and then of coarse my veil mishap that ended up muffling my voice so much that no one could hear my I do's. On the whole the ceremony was beautiful, and we were very happy to be standing in front of our friends and family pronouncing our love for each other.

When the ceremony was finished, Nick and I were very anxious to be alone, so we rushed through the traditional reception activities. The cake went all over, the bouquet was caught, and the garter was removed and thrown. We were rushing so much that we almost forgot to sign our marriage certificate.

Finally we were able to escape.

We were broke, so a honeymoon, in the traditional sense, was out of the question, but thankfully our friends pitched in and paid for a night in a hotel.

We rushed home, stripped off our wedding garb and we were off. Both of us were starving so we decided to grab some dinner before we hit the sack, so we headed downtown.

Dinner at Wild Wings was good, but much too long, and by the time we finally got out of there, both of us were very eager to get back to the hotel room and explore the Jacuzzi tub.

When we drove up to the hotel, we were a little disappointed at first, because it was not at all fancy, and to be honest it was more of a motel that you would see off the highway on any stretch of road that you could imagine. There was nothing remarkable about it, other than this would be the place that we consummated our marriage. To this day I do not even remember the name of the place, but it was ours, and there was nothing going to ruin this night, so we grabbed our bag and headed for our room.

Nick unlocked the door and we walked into a spacious room that our friends had decorated with rose petals and streamers. Aside from the decorations, this was your typical motel suite with a large bed and a small bathroom off to the side. The room was nice but we were more interested in the Jacuzzi tub that sat in the corner of the room. The tub wasn't the largest I had seen, but we were determined to have a dip.

Nick looked at me with the most loving and sexual stare that I had ever seen and he kissed me deeply. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity as we undressed each other with the utmost care and we started the water.

We filled the tub with warm water and soon the air was filled with the smell of the bubble bath.

His mouth roamed my body as we settled into the foamy water. He caressed me gently as he lathered every inch of my body. He took great care as he washed the wedding innocence off of my body. His hands were so soft and gentle as they bathed me; my head against the tub with my eyes closed, just taking in the luxurious feel of his touch. The sensation of his warm loving hands was titillating and I was ready to return this loving gesture.

I took the soap from him and instructed him to lie back and enjoy. I lathered up the curls on his chest as I kissed his lips. As his body became covered in the lather I realized that I had not washed his back. When his back was toward me I squeezed the body wash on to his shoulders and began to massage as I lathered. I wanted him to feel as relaxed and loved as I felt. I rubbed the stress out of his shoulders and neck, and I felt him relaxing under my gentle fingers.

I felt him shudder when I kissed his neck. He had always liked that. I nuzzled his neck as I continued to massage his shoulders. I could tell that he would not let me continue much longer. His need to touch me was growing stronger with ever kiss on his neck.

Finally, I turned him to face me. Our eyes met, and we both knew where this had been leading all along. He kissed me fervently. It was a kiss that I had received many times before, but this time it was different. We were finally married. He was my husband and I was determined to let him know how happy I was to be his wife. Our tongues darted in and out of each others mouths, gently at first then with more determination. He broke the kiss and as his blue eyes stared into mine, he whispered, 'I love you' and my heart skipped just as it had the first time I heard those words escape his beautiful mouth. I did not repeat aloud, instead I pulled his mouth back to mine, determined to show him how I felt.

My eyes were closed, when I felt his fingers begin to roam. He was determined to make sure that his wife was taken care of and he began to stroke my breasts and tease my hard nipples with his tongue. Shivers of pleasure rushed through my body with every touch and I longed for more. His mouth moved down my body and he began to tease my swollen lips with his soft fingers. I moaned at every touch, and I was more than ready when he put my legs on the edge of the tub and buried his face between my thighs. The lather on my body began to slide away as my body moved with every flick of his tongue. He teased my clit so that I begged for more and moaned with even the lightest of touches. He took his time and made sure that I was entirely satisfied before he began a more rough and rambunctious attack on my pussy. He began to dart his tongue in and out of my dripping wet cunt. Swirling his tongue around my swollen clit and lightly sucking it; he moved his finger in and out of my, now throbbing pussy. It was all I could do to keep from falling into the now cooling water below me, and it was not long before I was screaming aloud. As the waves of pleasure washed over me I searched through the lukewarm water and found what I was looking for.

I was determined to take my time with him as he had done with me so I instructed him to sit on the side of the tub and I took him within my fingers and began to stroke his already throbbing hard on. I stroked and kissed his hard cock with tender, painstaking, slowness, and soon he was holding back the moans that I knew were on the tip of his tongue. I kissed every inch of his cock and cradled his balls in my hand and I gently caressed his rock hard cock. When he finally let out the moan that I knew was coming, I slid my tongue around the tip of cock, teasing him, and then with my tongue, I tickled his favorite spot. I took him into my mouth an inch at a time, and each time I took him deeper into my warm mouth I withdrew him and teased him with my tongue. The closer I got to swallowing the entire length his raspy breathing became heavier. He could barely hold back the moans in his throat. I took my time pleasuring every dimple and vein along the length on his member, slowly teasing him, until he could take no more. He was trembling with every touch and I knew he was about to explode.

I wanted nothing more than to tease him until he exploded into my mouth, and I could finally taste him, but he had other plans. He pulled my lips away from his cock and kissed me before turning me around and bending me over the side of the tub.

By this time our bubbles were all disappearing and the fact that my ass was completely out of the water was making me shiver with both anticipation and a freezing sensation that was making my already erect nipples, rock hard. When he entered me from behind I could not help but moan. I had been waiting to feel him inside me, and now that he was there I wanted nothing to interfere. He started slowly, continuing his spiteful teasing game, but soon his speed increased and I could feel his hardness probing my insides. In and out, each time taking the entire length out and then inserting it again fully with each new thrust. We moaned together as we moved. In and out; each time with more intensity. As he thrust his manhood inside me, deeper and deeper, I felt him kiss my back lightly and begin to tease my nipple with his fingers. His hand roamed my shivering body as he thrust in and out. I could feel the wrinkles on his fingertips as he trailed them down my stomach. The water was chilly now and the foam was long gone. His fingers began to shiver and shake as he teased my clit. The heat of our love making was no match for the chilly air on our wet bodies. I knew that the cold would surely take its toll soon.

We exited the tub and moved to the warm inviting bed where we continued to explore each other's body as we dried our self on the bed spread. Each kiss stoked the flame and soon we were trembling with pleasure instead of the chilly air. Before allowing him to resume pounding my pussy, I took him into my mouth again. The cold hadn't helped with the transition from tub to bed and I wanted him at full alert. He knew what I wanted and he lay back on the bed as I slowly teased him to full mast. Taking control, I cupped his balls as I slowly took his growing cock into my warm waiting mouth. He groaned. I continued to tease him with my lips and tongue until I could feel him shuddering with pleasure. As I slowly released him from my mouth I positioned myself over him. I kissed his gaping mouth as I lowered myself on to his cock. We both let out a gasp as his cock disappeared into my sopping wet pussy. I began to grind my clit into him and we both moved together fluidly. I was about to explode when he took my heaving breasts into his hands, and when he took my nipple into his mouth, I was sent over the edge. My back arched and I squeezed his hardness as I released my juices all over him. I was still reeling from my orgasm when I felt him get up. He put me on my back and kissed me hard. When he took my legs and put them over his shoulders, I knew what was coming. He entered me hard. I couldn't move. My mouth was wide open but no sound escaped. I knew what he wanted. He was determined. The wild look in his eyes fueled another orgasm and then another as he pounded my, now, soaking cunt. Harder and faster he went. I knew it was going to happen soon when his eyes snapped shut and his body went ridged. I moved with him as he let out a great moan. I squeezed him hard, to make sure that he was fully drained and he gasped for breath. He collapsed on top of me and we kissed.

This kiss was much different than the one's leading up to it. This was the kiss of satisfaction.

We went on like this for most of the night, every time more passionate than the time before. Touching and exploring each others body as we had done when our relationship was new. The passion of that night was a great start to a wonderful marriage, and something that, 5 years later, has not waned in the slightest.

Each day that I spend with this man, who wanted to show his love for both me and my body on our wedding night, is just as surprising and fervent as the first night.

There are many times since then that we have had amazing sex, some even hotter and more erotic than that night, but this night, the first night, is one that will forever be etched into my memory.