My First Orgy

Story Info
She has a wild group experience.
839 words
3.67
104.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a lifetime of having fantasies.... all kinds of fantasies. But one of my favorite fantasies was to be involved in an orgy. When I was a teen I had an opportunity to do so when I showed up at a toga party that got wild, but I was too chicken and left before I changed my mind and had to live down that reputation for the rest of my school years. I was actually in my 30's before the opportunity arose again. A couple spotted my picture online and invited me to share in the experience since they didn't live too far away. I was extremely nervous, but was even more horny when I thought about it.

The day came and I drove to their home. Steve greeted me at the door and ushered me in. His wife Bonnie stood just inside the door and gave me a friendly hug as I stepped in. I'm not sure what I expected, but I didn't really expect them to be as friendly as they were, making me feel comfortable. There was one other man there before me. He was tall, dark haired and very sexy. He was introduced to me as Bill.

We all sat around and had a drink as others showed up and were introduced to each other. It struck me as a little odd that it was so friendly... almost like we were all there for a Tupperware party instead of a sexfest. After everyone had arrived Bonnie took the ladies to the back bedroom to chat while the guys blew up air mattresses and got things ready. I was the only one who had not been there before and they all seemed to recognize my nervousness and did everything possible to make me feel at home and under no pressure.

Finally, we went back into the living room. I headed back to the couch and sat down and my eyes seemed to be glued to the tv screen where porno movies were playing. One lady named Christy crawled down onto the mattress and asked who wanted to join her. She looked around and called out a couple of names and then her attention settled directly on me. "Come on down here Raine and lets get aquainted" I froze. No way was I gonna be one of the first ones into it. So I shyly declined and soon there were several on the mattress with her. I felt embarrassed even wathcing them so my attention went badk to the TV screen. The host, Steve, recognizing my reluctance, came up behind me and gave me a hug and just joked with me at first, then gradually moved his hand down from my shoulders to my breast. Slowly he tenderly kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear then moved his hand to cup my breast more firmly. Feeling his mouth on the base of my neck was all it took for my nervousness to start to dissipate.

I could feel the heat within me reaching a nice steady hot temperature as Steve slowly got bolder. His tenderness was wonderful. Then suddenly, I felt another hand on my left tit and realized that Bill was joining in. Then immediately after Bill joined in, Kyle started to run his hands all over me then replaced Stever's hand on my right breast. Now 3 men were coaxing me out of my shell, and boy did I ever come out of it. Soon, my shirt was removed and and I felt lips and tongues roaming my chest and neck. How seductive that was!

Before I knew what was happening, I had two guys on my breasts and another guy behind me fondling me and kissing me. Another one came up next to me wanting some quicke BJ sevice, which I hungrily gave. Then after my pants were removed I felt a wet tongue on my pussy. As I looked down I noticed it was Christy's tongue! It had been many years since my last bi-sexual experience. Wow, what a feeling!

As the time went by people seemed to change up positions. Bill moved to my pussy and lapped away at the juices that flowed after Christy's attentive tongue. After a bit, I began to feel guilty from all the attention I was geting and wasn't giving too much. But that changed soon enough. One cock after another I took into my mouth and licked and sucked till my jaws ached from the strain. Mmmmm But they hurt so good. Eventually I even returned the favor to Christy and was reminded how nice it is to have your face buried in the hot snatch of a woman. The orgasms flowed endlessly it seemed, from the men and women I was with and also from myself. And that was just from the oral play!! I knew then that this was gonna be one hell of an experience that I wouldn't soon forget! And the wild part was... we were just getting started!