My First Paddling

Story Info
Her bottom is warmed by her strict but loving husband.
1.5k words
4.02
57.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I was a little girl, I have felt different. In a way, apart from the real world. I am always taken away by my emotions, and have never, truly, been afraid of what they may bring to me. For as long as I can remember, I have had a fascination with spanking. If feels awkward to admit, but there is just something about being over a caring lap, and having a warmed bottom, that just seems to push me over the edge.

When I was very young, maybe six or seven years old, I played "house" with my dolls. I would spank and scold them (somewhat quietly, of course, so that my parents would not hear or suspect anything), for being naughty. Then I would hold them in my arms and squeeze them and comfort them. Sometimes I would even pretend that I was one of the dolls being spanked.

As I got older I would make believe that I was over my daddy's lap (not my real father, but someone trustworthy, and someone to take care of me at my most vulnerable moments). I would be receiving a well earned spanking for being a "bad girl,".

In my mid-teens I attempted to fulfill my own desires/needs with some not-so-random household objects (such as a metal spatula, a wooden spoon, etc.) but I could not swing hard enough to REALLY feel it. Nor, was I never fully satisfied. How could I be? I had no one to hold me afterward, and tell me that I was a "good girl." I just had an object bruising up my ass, and very little self-respect.

About two and a half years ago I found a wonderful man to help me with my problem. He is a handsome, tall, and strict man, but his sensitivity out-powers all of his other amazing traits. I met Eric in an online chat room for people who just wanted to talk, late at night. It was nothing like a sexual room where people cyber or anything, just a place to get to know people, and make some friends.

I got to know a little about Eric in the room and we started instant messaging each other every time we found one another online. I guess you could say we became obsessed with each others company. Which, for me was a very good thing. Since I was always the shy type, it was hard at first to open up to him about my dirty little secret.

He soon started talking about "sexual preferences," and he told me that he had always wished to take a stubborn, little brat of a woman over his knee and teach them how to behave like a lady. I sort of jumped at this opportunity to tell him my views on the topic, and to my surprise I did not feel ashamed, even for a moment about my desires.

I felt safe in trusting him not to blab this out to my entire online world of friends, including my boss and some colleagues. I guess I was very lucky to find a man who would be this honest and respectful. It is very rare these days, for people, men especially, to be honest with each other. Every one so is afraid of being let down, being embarrassed, or not getting their way, that they put everyone else's pride on the line for their own.

Last night Eric spanked me harder than he ever has before, and I swear that while I was receiving my punishment, I wished to be ANYWHERE but over his lap. It started when I got home from "college" (actually the store) for "spring break."

I told him that I had been behaving myself, not going to bars and drinking too much on school nights. I told him that every night I had been going to my dorm and studying my ass off until 1:00 a.m. Then I would go to sleep, and get up at 8:30 for my first class. I was lucky that my classes started later than most, because in my school, only the special classes where in the early morning.

Anyway, when I returned home, I was surprised to see my good friend who I had partied with all semester (a friend from a spanking group that Eric and I attend), sitting on our black leather couch in our living room. Eric told me that he had asked "his" friend to watch me, and keep a close eye on me during school. I was shocked!

"How dare you lie to me like that, young lady!?! he stammered, as I was trying to figure out exactly what was happening. "I trusted you, young lady, to spend MY MONEY, for your education wisely, and you have greatly disappointed me. Not to mention embarrassed me in front of my friend, here. Now I want you to go up to the bedroom, take off your panties and wait for me to join you." I obeyed.

As I waited for Eric, I listened to him talking, and apologizing for my childish behavior (or so I had imagined). After what seemed to be a half an hour, I heard the door shut, and Eric's footsteps climbing the old creaking stairs that I refused to let him replace. They were in no way dangerous to either of us, so I felt the need to keep the house as it was when we bought it, for as long as I could.

When he came into the room, he was holding a wooden paddle, that he had bought about six months into our relationship. He told me when he bought it, that he would use it on me "only" on serious occasions. I understand how he would consider this to be a serious matter, but the paddle!?!?! He had never used it on me before, and I cannot even imagine what it would feel like on my tiny excuse for an ass.

He placed the paddle on the bed, next to where I had been sitting at the time. I sort of jumped as he placed it next to me, because I had only seen it once before. The day that we had bought it at an antique shop a few towns away.

I was no short of terrified as he told me to stand up and lay across his lap, for what he called "the hardest spanking" that he has ever given me. Until this point, I assumed the he would be giving me a firm spanking with his hand, of course harder than usual under the circumstances, but still with his hand.

When I was over his lap, he lifted up my mini-skirt, to find it bare of the panties, which were now on the floor at his request. "I will use my hand to warm you up, then for your actual punishment I will use the paddle. Do you have any objections?" I knew better than to say yes. "No, Sir," I replied shyly.

SMACK!

His hand came down hard on my ass and I gulped hard. "I can't hear you, little one."

"YES, SIR," I replied.

"Good girl. Now you will get 25 spanks with my hand for your warm up, and you will get 25 with the paddle. I want you to count each one out loud. If you try to cover up your bottom I will add 2 paddle spanks to your punishment. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied. "Ok."

SMACK!!! "One, Sir"

SMACK!!! "Two, Sir"

SMACK!!! "Three, Sir"

SMACK!!! "Four, Sir"

SMACK!!! "Five, Sir"

I did well until the twenty-third spank with his hand. I started to squirm and tried to cover my bottom. He told me that I now have twenty-eight spanks coming from the paddle, and that I better not cover my ass again or he would add five spanks for disobeying him a second time. By the time he had applied the final spanks with his hand I was softly sobbing over his lap.

He let me lay there for about two minutes before picking up the paddle. "I am afraid that you now have twenty-eight paddle spanks coming to you young lady, and I encourage you to take them well. It is ok to cry, and kick. But, I will not stand for you trying to escape your punishment by covering your bottom, as you so childishly did a couple minutes ago." He started spanking me.

CRACK!!! "One, Sir"

THWAT!!! "Two, Sir"

SMACK!!! "Three, Sir"

THWAT!!! "Four, Sir"

CRACK!!! "Five, Sir"

By the fifteenth spank I was crying uncontrollably over Eric's lap. Not even able to kick anymore. He realized this and started spanking a bit lighter. But he by no means was going to stop without finishing my punishment.

When he got to the twenty-fifth spank, he simply patted my bottom with the paddle, rubbing it gently into me each time. He lifted me into a seated position in his lap, and just held me for about ten minutes.

He then put his hand under my skirt and started rubbing my already dripping pussy. He had noticed that I was getting wet throughout the spanking when he accidentally touched me there several times. Eric turned me around to face him, so that he could place his throbbing dick inside my tight pussy. We lay back on to the bed and fucked each other for about thirty minutes, until I fell asleep in his strong arms.