My First Peep

Story Info
Isn't the first time usually the best?
2.2k words
4.19
47.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This experience happened many years ago. Although I had been a casual voyeur for several years, this girl was the first “peep” I ever attempted. Even after these many years, she still ranks as one of the best voyeurs I have ever seen. She earned this honor for a couple of reasons. First, because she is still one of the most gorgeous women I have voyeured. Second, because I was able to watch her for over a year before she moved and ended the fun. To this day I believe that had I not had such good luck with her, I may not have become such a fan of voyeur and peeping. I guess you never forget your first – ha ha!

Setting the scene –

The set-up couldn’t have been any better. Her bedroom was set a fair distance from the street, on a quiet neighborhood road. You only drove that way if you lived nearby, or knew someone who did. Therefore, not many cars passed by, and those that did knew exactly where they were going and were usually going pretty fast. There was a huge tree in the yard that provided lots of shadows. The nearest street light was half a block away.

There was a dirt path in front of the house and between the path and the street was ivy ground cover that was over a foot high. On the other side of the path – directly in front of the windows – were large shrubs. The nice thing about the shrubs was that if you were close to them, you could see through them well enough to survey the scene on the street. However, from a distance they provided a complete screen of the windows.

Because the path was dirt I was able to walk down it in complete silence. The shrubs were about three feet from the window so I was able to get behind them comfortably. They were also big enough that my whole body could be concealed without difficulty. Once in place, no silhouette was visible at all.

Finally, this girl’s bedroom was located at the corner of the house. So, if I had to get away quickly I could go around the side of the house and through her backyard. The side fence was short enough to jump over at a full run, and the back fence was only 6 feet high and lead to an open field (always know your escape route – just in case). It was virtually perfect. I wish they were all this good.

My first attempt (Part 1) –

I actually knew this girl slightly. I mean I knew her by name and face, but not personally. She was definitely hot, and I had had many fantasies about her before. The first time I tried to voyeur her came quite unexpectedly.

I was attending a party a few blocks away from her house. We ran out of something at the party and because I lived nearby, I agreed to walk home to get more of whatever it was we needed. As I passed by this girl’s house I noticed her getting out of a car parked in the driveway. She looked as if she had been out on the town and was just coming home. It was around midnight at this point. She said her goodbyes and headed through the gate towards the front door. I continued on my way.

As I passed her house heading back to the party, I noticed a light in the front bedroom come on. All the houses in the neighborhood were the same, so I knew the room would be the master bedroom. Her room. For the first time in my life, the thought occurred to me to creep up and try to catch a glimpse of a girl naked. For the first time I had the desire to “peep” someone.

I quickly crossed the street and hid the party supplies in a bush next door to my target. I slowly and carefully approached the front gate of her house. The moment of truth faced me. I was standing on the front walk, if I took one step to the right I would be on the path headed towards her bedroom. I actually paused for a second and debated with myself. A car drove by with music playing loudly (must be coming from the party I thought). After a few more seconds I stepped onto the path. My heart pounding so hard I could feel it in my cheeks and ears.

Because of the shrubs, I wasn’t sure at this point if I would even be able to see anything. I also figured that her curtains would be closed and I wouldn’t be able to get a look inside anyway. I moved slowly on, and as I got closer to her window I was able to begin to see what was behind the shrubs. I couldn’t believe my luck when I realized that her blinds were open almost a foot at the bottom of the window. I was still doubtful of success and was thinking the whole time that her bed would be blocking my view or something like that.

As I passed in front of the window I saw that I could get behind the shrub and be out of sight. I was very excited at this point and remember feeling my cock twitching in anticipation of what I might be about to see. I slipped behind the shrub knelt down to see what I could see. I peered in and made my first official peeping attempt. The bed was across the room, and there was nothing between me and her bathroom, dresser and closet. I glanced around and didn’t see her. I sat up looked around the side of the house to see if the kitchen, or other lights were on. All was dark.

I got down low again and peered back into her room. I still didn’t see her. I was confused. I just knew she had to be in there. I looked again and something caught my eye. Shadows on the walls of the bathroom made me realize why I missed her before. She was standing behind the door at a closet I knew was there. She opened the door and my heart leaped as I saw her in her bra and panties as she turned to the bathroom mirror. For almost ten minutes after that she was primping herself in the mirror as I watched her butt bob back and forth. Every so often she would step back and I could see her lace covered breasts. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

She apparently finished what she was doing and stepped to the shower and turned it on. I was sure she would close the door for her shower which she did. I had been gone from the party a long time so I figured I should get the supplies there before anyone started wondering where I was. I quickly made my way back to the street and picked up my stash and walked back to the party. The whole time I knew I had to make an excuse to leave immediately so that I could get back to her window and try for a better shot. I was delighted with my success, but already I wanted to more.

My first attempt (Part 2) –

As I walked back the party several people asked me what took me so long. An excuse suddenly occurred to me. I said I had received an out of state call and had to go back home to return the call. In those days there were no cell phones and long distance was expensive so you certainly didn’t call from other peoples phones. Out the door I went, my cock already beginning to swell in anticipation.

I returned to my vantage point at her window and was greeted by a closed bathroom door. At least I knew she was still in there. Always the skeptic, I assumed she would come out in pajamas after her shower. So, I was hopeful but not very confident. I had to wait quite a while before she finished. In the mean time, a few cars drove by, some people walked pass me (even a few people from the party that I recognized). I felt pretty safe were I was, but being my first time I still got nervous.

Finally the bathroom door opened. I couldn’t believe it. It was a quick glimpse as she stepped in front of the mirror again, but I could tell that she was naked and had wrapped the towel around her head. After a minute she bent down in front of the sink and I figured out that she had brushed her teeth. She turned out the light and stepped from the bathroom. She strolled towards my position and I got a clear view of her completely naked.

She had very nice D cups with big brown nipples. They were my favorite kind of nipple. The sort that kind of forms over the point of a breast and doesn’t stick out too much. They were awesome.

Her pussy was great too. She wasn’t shaved completely, but trimmed the hair close and liked to keep a tight bikini line well shaved. I couldn’t see everything, but I could tell that she had fairly big puffy lips that hung down just a little. Her pubes were dish water blond like her hair and nestled between very sweet thighs and beautiful hips.

I remember thinking that she was a perfect fuck machine. Built for sex if you will. As she turned to the closet, I got a great shot of her ass. Round, firm, with nice tan lines up the cheeks. Her legs were very nice too. Simply lovely. Hard to find fault with even if I had wanted to.

She threw some dirty clothes in a basket and pulled an oversized t-shirt off a closet shelf. She sat on the bed and lotioned her legs and arms. Then she stood in front of the dresser mirror and spread lotion on her breasts and stomach. It was incredible watching her as she massaged the lotion into her fantastic breasts and across her belly.

As if that wasn’t enough, she proceeded to take a can of powder from a door. She then took the puff from the can and dabbed it between her legs. I only had a side view of this, but it was incredible watching her powder her pussy. When she finished, she pulled the towel from her head and swiped it through her thighs. She then bent forward and ran her hand over her pussy and gave it a quick look. She then walked to the bed, put on the t-shirt and walked from the room.

The months that followed –

As I said above, I was fortunate enough to voyeur this girl for more than a year. In that time, I watched her give herself breast self-examines, do quick bikini shaves in the bathroom mirror and dress & undress countless times. On several occasions I even brought a beer with me to sip on while I waited for the show to begin.

Although she never did much extraordinary, she was always a good show, and fun to watch and fantasize over. She liked to be naked, and often times would spend an hour or more in her bedroom without dressing. In all that time, I never caught her having sex (which, in hindsight really amazes me) even though I know she had at least 2 different boyfriends during that time. One occasion did stand out though, and I will give you a brief description below.

A special occasion -

One day I was quite surprised when I snuck up to her window and there was a naked blond in her room. At first I wasn’t sure if this was my usual girl or not because the build was similar and I figured she may have dyed her hair. I soon learned that it was not her, but a friend.

Just after I caught a look at this “new” girl, my girl entered the room wearing only panties. I didn’t know what to think because I knew she dated guys even though I never saw one in her bedroom. I immediately considered the possibility that she was lesbian and only dated guys for the “appearance” of straightness. Unfortunately, there was nothing sexual about these two girls relationship. However, they did give me quite a show.

Apparently they were giving each other makeovers and trying on new clothes. As a result they spent almost 2 hours in some state of undress as they did different things in the bedroom. It was unbelievable for me to watch them help each other put on different articles of clothing. Sometimes they would run a hand over the others body to check the fit of something or the other. Once the blond even did a hand check of my girl’s new bra cups. I guess she was checking the support for herself. Absolutely amazing to watch them.

Ultimately, all good things must come to an end. One day I saw a moving van in front of her house. Good times were coming to an end. As a sort of tribute, I got to watch her one last time that night. The next day she was gone. Over the months she gave me much to see and I loved every minute of it. She was my first, and in many ways the best ever.