My First Playing Dom

Story Info
You start to set your things down in the armchair...
1.1k words
3.17
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You start to set your things down in the armchair next to the bed. I release the door as I walk towards you, the door slowly closing on its own. Next go your heels, sexy little heels mind you. I make a mental note to fuck later while you're wearing nothing but those heels, well maybe stockings too. I wrap my arms around you as I kiss down your neck, my hands gently exploring every inch of your body that's within their reach. I turn you around, locking one arm behind your back as I kiss you. Click. Finally, that fucking door finally closed.

You pull away from me with a shocked look on your face. You weren't surprised that my hand was wrapped perfectly around your throat; we both know how much you enjoy being choked. But no, you were surprised at how tightly my hand was wrapped around your throat. Or could it have been from my cutting off your carotid artery and jugular vein while applying almost no pressure to your windpipe. I can feel your pulse grow weaker and weaker, your attempts at fighting me getting worse and worse. Then just like that you go limp. For safe measure I count to 10 before releasing my hand from your throat and laying you down on the bed.

With you passed out on the bed I have no problem cuffing you into the leather wrist cuffs that I'd hidden under the bed. Once I'm done you're laying their unconscious, spread eagle. I have to use all of my self-control to not fuck you right then and there. Of course that doesn't stop me from sinking my index finger deep inside your pussy. To my surprise, and pleasure, you're already wet.

You wake up as I'm running my hands through your hair, telling you that it's all going to be ok. Slowly you realize that I've cuffed you to the bed. Before you can utter a sound I put my finger to your lips and calmly tell you "if you scream I will take my silk Armani tie and shove it down your throat.

You start to argue with me, but before you can finish your sentence my other hand is around your throat, squeezing your windpipe. As you're ever desperately tying to get air in to your lungs I whisper "Now Katherine, what did I say about resisting," as I calmly stuff my tie down toe throat. Your eyes start to water as your gag reflex kicks in, I hesitate "too much," I say to myself, "we don't want to spoil all my fun now do we."

With you gagged and cuffed to my bed I can take my time taking off and hanging up my suit. "We don't want it to wrinkle now do we?" I say aloud, more to myself than for your ears. I slowly climb on top of you. Your deer-in-the-headlights eyes staring at me, trying to figure out what I'm going to do next.

I slowly run the back of my hand across your cheek as I lean in to you. I'm close enough now that you can hear my breath. Calm even breaths, this just sends your mind into a further panic. As I get closer I bite down on your earlobe, grinding my teeth down until I get the salty taste of your blood in my mouth. As I let go blood begins trickling down your ear, eventually drops start to fall onto the bed sheets. Their pure white color forever ruined.

I flick my tongue across your ear and suck on your bloody ear lope. After a few moments I pull back and whisper, "Do you want to know how you taste," you mumble something through the silk tie that I gagged you with. "Silly me for forgetting about that" I say to myself as I pull the tie out and repeat my question "do you want to know how you taste?"

You gingerly nod your head up and down. I politely shake my head no, indicating that you need to try again. You take the hint. All you can manage to get out is a barely audible "yes Sir." I start to smile, a smile you've seen hundreds of times. The smile that you know means I'm up something naughty.

I sink my teeth into the side of your neck. It feels like daggers shooting across your body, and yet you notice your starting to get wet. Before you have time to think about why your getting turned on I come up from your neck and stick my tongue down your throat. You can take your blood that was on my lips. You're shocked. You like the taste, but not just like you loving it, the slight metallic taste that's just the tiniest bit salty. You've never had anything like it.

I lean in close to your ear and whisper "I'm going to fuck you now, and if you behave I won't gag you." All you can manage is to nod your head yes.

I slowly start to rub my cock against your clit. Waves of pleasure start shooting up your spine. As you realize that you're wetter than you've ever been.

I slowly start to slide my cock into your tight pussy. You start to mumble something; before you can finish the first word my hand is back around your throat. "now what did I fucking say Katherine? What was so important that you felt the need to talk?"

I loosen my grip around your throat, while your gasp for air. After a few moments you look at me, those deer-in-the-headlight eyes are gone, and you say two words: "fuck me. Fuck me life your fucking life depended on it." Why, I think I'm up for the challenge.

I go back to easing my cock back inside of you as my hips rub against your clit, sending wave after wave of ecstasy over your body. The bed sheet beneath your pussy is completely soaked in your juices.

I slowly start thrusting inside of you, slowly at first so that you can get used to my cock. I start to speed up, thrusting deeper and deeper. You arch your back against the cuffs, screaming "fuck me Sir, fuck your little slut."

Harder and harder, deeper and deeper, each thrust filling you up. I pull your hair off to the side, exposing your clean pale neck. The urge to sink my teeth into something over powers me. I bite down, breaking the skin. As your blood drips out of the corner of my mouth we both cum. Then, lying there in our sweaty bloody sheets we collapse.