My First Prostitute Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Kurt did. He darted out his tongue first, flicking it lightly in rapid succession. Amanda's breath caught sharply (he felt it on his forehead) when he did that.

"You like that don't you?"

"Mmm, Kurt...do it more."

So he did. Flicked one nipple, then the other, with his tongue; and Amanda moaned loudly as he did it.

She reached down, couldn't help it, and began stroking Kurt's proffered cock: still hard, still wet at the tip with fresh precum. She dabbed one finger into his slit, as if wetting the tip of a paint brush. She took it to her mouth and sucked; just as he was sucking her nipples below her. It tasted amazing. The best cum she had ever tasted (and she, unfortunately in some cases, had tasted her fair share).

"God, your cum tastes so good."

"Taste all you want."

"I will. Mmm...My nipples feel so good in your wet mouth."

Her hand found his cock again, continued stroking.

"Your hand feels amazing on my cock."

"Your cock is so hot. So warm. I think it wants to cum, Kurt."

Kurt moaned against the nipple in his mouth.

"I'm almost ready."

"Your stamina is amazing. I love it. Playing with you is the most fun I've ever had doing this." She paused. "Fuck. I need that cock in my mouth, despite how amazing it feels with you sucking my nipples right now."

And in one quick motion, Amanda pulled her nipple from Kurt's wet, open mouth and moved down between his legs. She immediately began rubbing the head of his cock against her pursed lips and nose. She inhaled the scent of Kurt's cock in much the same way he had sniffed, and enjoyed, her foot when the evening got started. There was something about the smell of an aroused cock that really got Amanda going.

She met Kurt's eyes as he stared down at her expectedly, impatient for her to wrap her red lips around the purple head of his penis.

"Your cock smells so good, Kurt. I like the smell of your cock like you like the smell of my feet. God, I'm so fucking horny for you right now."

She paused.

"Tell me to suck your cock, Kurt."

Kurt's eyes never left hers.

"Suck my cock, Amanda."

"Mmm. Say it again. And say my name again."

"Suck my cock, Amanda. It's so ready for your mouth and tongue."

Amanda reached down between her legs and begin rubbing her soaked pussy.

"I'm touching myself to the idea of sucking your cock, Kurt. Mmm...right now. I'm still so wet for you. Mmm...feels so good. Say it again."

"Please suck it. Amanda. My cock wants your mouth."

"Mmm yes..."

Kurt's head fell back in frustration but the best kind imaginable.

He locked eyes with her again.

"Get your hand wet with yourself and stroke my cock with it before putting it in your mouth." He begged her. "Do it, Amanda."

Amanda did as he instructed. She took her right palm and smeared as much of her wetness to the surface of her hand as she could. Every pass over her clit as she did this drove her crazy; it was so sensitive right now. She doubted it had ever been this sensitive before, not even by herself, and certainly not with any of her previous clients.

She took her now dripping right hand and, making an "O" with her fingers and thumb, encircled Kurt's sensitive cock with her wetness and began stroking him quickly.

Kurt involuntarily kicked out one of his legs from the sudden shock of the pleasure. Amanda's strokes made wet, sloshing noises that turned her on even more.

"Oh God, Amanda, that feels so good."

As she stroked, Amanda stuck her tongue out, began licking the head of Kurt's cock. The taste of his precum returned to her mouth. Kurt looked down and watched her doing it

"That feels amazing..."

Amanda's left hand reached down to her pussy, stuck two fingers deep in the warmth of herself. She fingered herself as fast as she was now stroking Kurt's cock.

"I have two fingers deep in me, Kurt."

"Mmmm. How does it feel?"

"Feels amazing. I want to make myself cum again with your cock in my mouth."

"Yes, baby. Do it. Do it, Amanda. Make your pussy cum again for me."

Just as those words came out of Kurt's mouth, Amanda put the entire head of Kurt's cock in hers.

The sensation overwhelmed Kurt as he looked down and watched Amanda suck up and down on about three inches of his cock. Her two fingers still busy pumping in and out of her pussy, making wet piston noises.

"Fuck..." He managed to stammer. "Yes...suck it, baby. Ah, it feels so good in your fucking mouth."

Kurt felt her tongue dance along the bottom of his shaft just below the cleft of his mushroom. Felt the immense sucking sensation continue to build. Felt his cock was ready to cum, but was he? He wanted the night to go on for longer and longer...

Before he could really think about it, Amanda stopped sucking. Her eyes bore into his.

"I want you're cum in my mouth, Kurt. Down my throat. Cum for me now."

She continued to stroke his cock, using her spit, which covered the entirety of the shaft at this point.

"I want to make myself cum at the same time your cock cums in my mouth. You ready?"

Her fingers pumped inside herself. Her other hand stroked his cock. Her lips—wet, red and waiting—hovered just above the mushroom of his head. Kurt looked down at her and decided he was ready to cum. Everything was so perfect. Everything was so fucking hot right now. He found himself fully ready to blow every ounce of his cum, which, as this point, would no doubt shoot incredibly far, such was his complete state of arousal—body and soul—for this prostitute named Amanda.

Who would have thought?

He guessed he would have, since it was he who saw her and felt irrationally drawn to her. Uncontrollably compelled to engage her in her chosen profession. Overpoweringly duty-bound to have her in every way he could imagine, and often did; to possess her carnally, to inhale, to taste, to absorb her every square-inch of sex.

Kurt closed his eyes just then and reimagined the scent of her foot when it was pressed in his mouth, rubbing against his nostrils, as Amanda made herself cum right in front of him. He could almost imagine feeling her orgasm through her foot.

She had wanted to cum with his mouth on her feet.

He was more than ready to return the favor to her.

"Suck it, Amanda. Suck it and I'll cum so hard in your mouth." He said between pleasured pants of breath. "Finger yourself and cum with me. I'll tell you when I'm ready."

Amanda smiled widely and took his cock back into her mouth. The result was near instant. Kurt felt his balls pull taunt.

Amanda must have noticed because her right hand stopped stroking only to begin rubbing the pebbled flesh of his sack. Her mouth continued to work its magic on his erect cock, which stood up just fine for her to not need the use of her hands; her left still busy with her pussy.

The feel of her right hand on his ball-sack gave Kurt wave after wave of pleasure; his load building and building at the base.

Suddenly, her sucking and rubbing stopped.

She said, "Oh," as if having forgotten something.

He felt her pushing the backs of his thighs up, as if raising his legs in the air, similar to how he had her lay back on the bed earlier while watching her. He let her guide him, raised his legs with complete trust. Felt that his asshole was open to the wind, literally felt a breeze cross the sensitive hole, realizing it was her breath...

That was when he felt the wetness of her tongue flick across his asshole lightly.

Pleasure radiated from his asshole and up through the rest of his lower-body, ending at the head of his cock.

Amanda's right hand reached up (her head below his legs, by his asshole and out of sight) as if on cue and continued stroking.

Her tongue and breath danced in waves over his asshole, now wet from her spit. She licked some, all why pumping his dick.

"Do you like my tongue there, Kurt?" She asked from below him.

"Yes, baby. Feels amazing. Ah..."

Amanda had pushed the tip of her tongue into his asshole a bit.

He felt her lips wrap around the entire surface of his asshole and suck.

"Ahh, shit! I'm going to cum if you keep that up!"

And he wasn't playing. Kurt felt the massively-delayed load in his cock seemingly move up to explosive levels.

Amanda took her lips from his asshole and replaced them on his cock, began sucking hard. Her left hand still working her pussy.

She took her mouth away for a second.

"Do it, Kurt. Cum in my mouth. I want every drop."

His cock began its early convulsions, leading to orgasm.

Amanda, her lips spread back around his cock, felt the convulsions as ripples that moved up from the base of his penis to the tip.

She felt her own orgasm building at the thought of his cum and how his cock felt just about to cum in her mouth.

Amanda moaned with his dick between her lips, slurping, sucking harder than she had ever sucked a cock before.

Her fingers pumped. Her mouth sucked. And Kurt came. Both of his hands tangled in her blonde hair, forcing her mouth down on him. He came.

"I'm cumming!" He screamed, louder than he had wanted to but couldn't help himself.

Amanda felt Kurt's cock go rigid for a second, and within that second, she felt a great push of his sweet cum push into the back of her throat. The moment she felt Kurt's cock pulsate one, twice, then go rigid again, pushing more cum out and into her mouth, Amanda had the most powerful orgasm of her young life (only twenty-five).

Her pussy tightened like a vise around her two fingers (which stopped pumping in that moment, instead, reaching back to her G-Spot and rubbed) as she came along with him.

She pulled her mouth from Kurt's cock—cum dripping down her chin—and screamed out.

"I'm cumming...Oh, fuck..."

A few more ropes of Kurt's cum shot out of the now free head of his cock, hitting Amanda on her open mouth, on the bottom of her lip. She took every drop, licked her lips and swallowed it all.

When her pussy had finally released its final spasm, Amanda fell back spent, this time on the floor of the motel.

Kurt leaned back in a similar way, only from a sitting position in the chair, now soaked in their shared sweat, spit and cum.

"That was so fucking good." Kurt panted from his chair.

"I've never had so much fun. You're amazing." Amanda finally admitted out loud. "And we didn't even fuck."

Kurt pulled himself up into a sitting position.

"You up for another hour?" he asked with a mischievous grin. "We could give that a shot if you'd like?"

Amanda raised her head from the floor and met his grin with one of her own.

"Absolutely. And let's just forget about the whole hour thing—for now, that I'm a pro even—I want to fuck your brain outs—let's just fuck each other's brains out right now for as long as it takes."

She sat up. Her tits wet from sweat. Her mouth reflecting spit and his cum in the dim light beaming from the bathroom. Both of her pink nipples still pebbled in arousal.

"How much time you need?" she asked, referring to his refractory period.

Kurt looked at his still rock-hard cock.

"Not long at all."

And his mischievous grin grew even wider.

"I'll be ready very soon. Let's get you ready while we wait. Get on the bed."

Kurt stood up from the chair, reached a hand down to Amada, helping her from the floor while guiding her to one of the made beds.

"Lay down on your back and we'll get started."

The END (for now...)

12