My First Public Exposure

Story Info
Girlfriend introduces me to my submissive side.
3.9k words
4.5
34k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kong0645
kong0645
27 Followers

I'm 25 at the time and I've been living with this insanely sexy little blonde named Susi. Susi was a bit older, twenty five years older actually, and she had little quirks that at the time I found adorable. As I was young and very athletic she was enjoying the affair with a younger man as I imagine most older women do. But, she also had control issues and loved being given complete control of her man.

It started simple. As I was already going to the gym five days a week and working pretty hard to keep a hold of the shape I was in, she insisted that I keep going no matter what. She even paid for the membership and time with a personal trainer. At the time I was only making about twenty grand a year so it was nice to have a sugar momma so to speak. Then she began buying my clothes. I had a new wardrobe that I couldn't have swung on twice the money I was making. Most of it was specifically picked out to show off my physique and she made no excuses about that, telling me she liked showing off her man to her friends.

Within a few months I was accustomed to her "demands" on how I dressed and what to wear depending on where she was taking me or who she was having over. After about six months I came home one day and was surprised to find her lounging around the house without a stitch of clothing on. When I asked her what was up she merely told me to enjoy the show. Even at fifty she'd kept herself in very good shape, was much toner than I would have imagined her to be before we started seeing each other and was quite striking. So I did what any guy would do and went with it. Later that night, after a long round of screwing my brains out, she curled up next to me and asked me, "was it really that much of a surprise to see someone lounging around naked in their own home?"

"I guess not," I told her.

"Good," she said, reaching down and grabbing a hold of my cock again. "So then if I asked you to do it you wouldn't mind."

"I guess not," I replied, wondering where she was going with this.

She continued, "And what if I told you that from here on out, except around certain company, I would prefer that you and that beautiful body of yours remain nude when you're at home?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes," she answered. "Come on silly, you know how much it turns me on when I look at that young hard body of yours. Why should I not be able to see it whenever I want to?"

"So exactly how would this work?" I was just curious enough to listen to her idea, full well knowing that the swelling in my cock was giving my excitement at the idea away.

"Simple silly, you have a robe and when someone that it wouldn't be cool for you to be nude in front of comes over, you'll put it on. Any other time you'll remain as my naked plaything."

I told her I'd do it if that's what she wanted and as soon as the words escaped my lips she kissed me lovingly and proceeded to start running her tongue down my body until I felt her taking my cock in her mouth. Being an expert cocksucker who admittedly got off on sucking cock she had me ready to explode in minutes. As her tongue swirled around my cockhead, she looked up at me and tells me, "You're going to do anything I want from here on out because I know what you like. Aren't you"?

All I could utter was a yessss as she put her mouth back on my cock and in just a few short strokes of her hand and sucking motions had me coming hard into the back of her throat. Looking down she swallowed every drop of my cum then licked her way back up my belly, stopping to nibble on my nipples as she worked her way up towards me. "Tell me you love me," she insisted.

"I love you," I respond.

"Tell me you'll follow all my orders from here on out," she demands, a wicked look of excitement on her face.

"I'll follow all your orders from here on out," I tell her, admittedly turned on by the idea as she nuzzled into me, hugging me tightly. We soon fell into a deep sleep, her before me, and my last look at her before nodding off was into the smiling face of a happy woman.

The next morning was my day off and she had allowed me to sleep in that morning. As I woke up and reached for my robe I could hear voices coming from the front of the house. Slipping my robe on and making my way to the kitchen I poured a cup of coffee and began to wander towards the front room. Seeing my lusty little woman sitting on the recliner, laughing with her best friend, I wondered if she was swapping sex stories the way girls do. The night before had been incredible. As I walked into the room announcing myself to her friend Kimber as I stepped around the recliner to sit down Suzi stopped me.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, you two want to dish in private. It's cool, I'll be in the den," I answered, expecting this to be a private girl chat session.

"No," she snapped at me, "It's not a private chat. You can join, but I do remember you making me a certain promise last night".

Knowing exactly what she was talking about I just looked at her shocked by the suggestion. "Yeah, and I'm wearing a robe in front of company."

"No honey, Kimber's my best friend. She'd not inappropriate company," she explained. "I'll decide who's inappropriate, not you."

"You're serious," I said, my heart skipping a beat. I'd known Kimber a very long time and she was a nice gal and not unattractive. As we played racquetball together twice a week I didn't think she would be seeing the new nude rule, especially so fast.

"Well," she just looked at me.

I looked over at Kimber who obviously knew what she was talking about as she was slightly excited and blushing a bit. Seeing how nervous I was she reassured me that she knew the new house rules and thought I'd better follow them since I'd promised to.

Feeling a twinge of excitement I figured I'd just slip my robe open and slip it off as I sat there. As I began to untie the waist I was told to stand and remove it so that she could go put it away for me. Relenting to the new rule being obviously in effect I stood for the girls, untied my robe and removed it. Handing it to Susi she hopped up, giving me a slap on the ass and said "Good boy, now sit and enjoy your coffee."

The morning flew by faster than I thought it would, and I grew more and more comfortable in my nakedness. Especially after having to fill the girls cups three times. I was prancing around with my semi-hard cock on display for all to see and enjoying the attention of these two women's lusty looks at my body. Kimber paid especially close attention to my cock, reaching out to touch it once as I passed by her. As the girls finished their coffee and Kimber prepared to leave I took our cups to the kitchen and put them in the sink. Coming back Kimber was still there and surprised me with a long and very groping hug.

As she walked out the door she looked back, "Coffee tomorrow?"

Susi replied, "But of course, and we might have to invite Linda to join us."

"Seriously," I asked as the door closed.

"Get used to it babe," she told me, brushing against me as she went to take a shower. After her shower she was off to work for the day. Coming back into the living room she smiled and told me I could do whatever I wanted, except get clothes to put on. As it was Saturday and the mail had already been delivered she told me I wouldn't have to worry about that then gave me a list of chores for the day.

"And I'm supposed to stay nude, do the housework and just hang out all day? What if someone comes by, what if I need to put something on? Do I just grab my robe?" I asked her, trying not to sound like I was backing out of our agreement.

"You have a point," she said, going back down the hall and towards our bedroom. Coming back I hear her say, "I was going to save this for later but if you feel compelled to put something on today here you go."

Taking the box from her hand and opening it my mouth about hit the floor when I looked at what she was giving me for an option. Inside there was a pair of black lace boy shorts and a long black negligee with sheer stripes against black stripes. I couldn't believe she'd bought these.

"Now you have something to wear and I've locked the door to the bedroom so it's either my gift for you or you stay the way you are," she laughed. "If you're a good boy and get everything on that list done I'll reward you when I get home. I might even let you wear clothes for dinner," she chuckled as she left.

The day was like most days except I didn't venture out for anything. I cleaned the rugs, did the laundry, cleaned the kitchen and straightened up before making dinner. By six o'clock when I started cooking dinner I had really gotten used to my new naked at home rule. I was even a bit turned on and made a point to clean the curtains and do the windows while dinner was in the oven. I was turned on and very erect, hoping for someone to see in the window. As I was finishing one of the windows Susi came in from her day. Looking across at me she was surprised and told me so.

"You actually stayed that way all day," she said, fumbling through the box of lingerie still sitting on the recliner. "I'd have guessed you would have at least put the shorts on. I'm glad to see you follow orders so well," she commented.

As my girl disappeared, heading towards the back side of the house, she called for me to come scrub her back. Walking towards the shower she was already inside when I got there. Pulling me into the shower she kissed me deeply, teasingly playing with my cock as she rubbed her soaped tits against my chest.

"I'll be out for dinner in a few. I was thinking of having a girls night," she said.

Sure, I thought, more time to run around and tell her friends about her naked and horny house servant. "That's good, you deserve some fun."

"Good," she smiled. "I'm going to put on something sexy and I want you to do the same. Go put on my gift to you," she told me pushing me out of the shower. As I stood there, looking at her, I was shocked and a little surprised. I wouldn't have figured her for the type but then again she was good at pushing my buttons. Toweling off and walking out to the kitchen I grabbed the box on my way.

Sliding into the lacey panties I was surprised to see that she had bought ones that would fit someone my size. The gown was equally as comfortable a fit and I had to admit it did feel good against my skin. I was actually getting very turned on, almost coming in the little panties, they felt so good as I moved around getting the table set and dinner out. Moments later I nearly dropped a plate of salad when I watched her walking into the dining room wearing a pair of red fishnets, a matching thong and a corset. She was so incredibly hot as she approached me that way.

We sat, ate dinner and giggled over some wine as she applauded how well I played along with her perverted little ideas. She told me that not only did she revel in the fact that she had a man so young but that I was willing to please her was almost more than she could take. "And by the feel of this," she said, running a toe up between my legs to my semi-hard cock, "I'd say you're enjoying it just as much as I am."

As dinner was done and we were well into our second bottle of wine I cleared the table and started the dishes soaking. It was nearly eight-thirty by the time we finished the second bottle and my girl tells me she's going for a smoke. With our not in the house rule, I was a bit confused, as I couldn't have imagined her going outside to smoke in the outfit she had on. Sure as hell though, she got up, took her cigarettes and her wine and went out on the front porch that way. "Once you get things put away I want you to join me," she told me.

Our porch sat deep against the front of the house and our house was on a street that wasn't overly busy or heavily trafficked. Still, I didn't think sitting on the front porch dressed in womens clothing was a good idea as anyone could unexpectedly visit. Looking out the door, seeing that the light was off, she giggled at me trying to get my goat.

"Oh come on," she said. "It's not that big a deal. It's impossible to see out here unless someone has a flashlight." She had a point. It was a warm, very warm summer night and the breeze that was coming from the west felt good especially after spending the evening cooking in a hot kitchen. After about an hour we were well through our third bottle of wine and I was completely forgetting what I was wearing. Then, as I poured another glass for us, Susi takes my free hand and places it against her now bare crotch. I nearly dropped the bottle as I felt how wet she was. Feeling around her crotch I fumbled to find where her thong was pulled aside to.

"Looking for these," she said with a wicked little grin on her face. Standing up and facing me, she guided my face to her crotch. Taking the invitation I dove my tongue in between the folds of her flesh, finding her clit as I began to finger her. Putting my glass down I reached around and grabbed a hold of her bare ass, squeezing her ass cheeks as I worked her pussy with my tongue and fingers. I could hear her moaning getting louder as I stuck a third finger in her soaking wet little hole. Pulling on her clit with my teeth as I rubbed my tongue against it she began to shudder and nearly fell against me as her orgasm took over her entire body. Holding my head close, almost pushing it against her open crotch, she fell against me as she let the last of her orgasm take over her.

"My god!" she exclaimed. "Not only do I have a naked play thing but I have a naked play thing that's got a tongue of gold."

"You're welcome," I told her.

Kissing me on the forehead, liking the slightly beaded sweat from my brow, she worked her way down and kissed me passionately. "You're a little heated," she smiled, why don't you take these off now.

I was so worked up that I just did as I was told, leaving me completely naked as I sat there on the porch with her pert little ass in the open.

"Now," she announced. "On my way home I stopped and dropped a little something off for you," she explained. Pointing to the corner she explained how there was a street light just around the corner and three houses down. As she explained this she got up and walked over to the front door of the house. Standing there with the door opened, she finished, "There's a spare key to the front door there. If you want in, go get it."

With that she locked the door to the house and stood on the other side playing with her tits. I looked at her pleadingly, hoping for a sign of mercy but getting nothing but her playing with her tits as she held them against the glass.

"I know you want in," she smiled, "Don't you?"

I knew what I had to do. Looking to the corner, which was four houses down, I stepped off of our porch and strode down to the corner using the front yards of our neighbors to hide my nudity. As much as this sucked, the thought of getting caught or arrested, I couldn't believe how absolutely excited I was and how hard my cock stayed as it bobbed up and down. Getting to the corner, seeing the light post, I couldn't see anyone around. I made a mad dash to the light post and knelt down to find the keys she said she'd put there. Fumbling around on my knees as I hid myself from the street, I found a small rock and lifted it up. Finding my key I wanted to make a mad dash home but I could hear the sound of an engine at the corner. I stayed squatted down as it sat there. Wondering what the hell they were waiting for I peaked up a bit and it turned in my direction. I could see that the driver was at least female and decent looking. She slowly drove down the street as if she were looking for something. As she worked her way in my direction I moved up the side of the cars on the street. Then, my heart stopped for a second or two as I heard the car stop beside me and a voice ask, "Hey, can you give me directions?"

Looking around I knew I was caught. I stood on the opposite side of the car parked in front of one of my neighbors, my cock reaching out against its cool metal, and finally mustered up a response.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm trying to find Maple and Grove," she explained. "My navigator has me all turned around."

"If you turn around and go back a couple blocks and then turn right you'll run up to Maple. Then just take Maple to Grove," I told her. By this point, the whole thing was getting to me. My heart was beating from excitement and my cock seemed to bounce with every word.

"I've got a map on my phone here," she said. "Can you show me please?"

I must have stood there looking around for over a minute because she asked me again. I thought it would be fun to just walk up to this strange woman, stand by her car in the middle of the street as I gave her directions, imagining my cock staring at her at eye level.

"Um," I told her. "You've kind of caught me at an inopportune moment," I explained.

"Why?" She asked.

I wasn't really going to tell her I was an older woman's play thing. She looked like she was in college, or at least eighteen, so I asked her, "Have you ever been on a big dare in truth or dare?"

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "I love that game. What are you naked?"

"Well," I said, stepping in between two cars, not quite in the light of the street but still where I was sure she could see my predicament.

"Still though, it won't take you long. Please show me on here how to get there?"

Walking up to the side of her car, more comfortable now that I knew she wasn't going to freak out, I took her phone and dialed in the intersection she was looking for. All she would have to do is follow the instructions. As I was getting ready to hand her phone back to her, I was stunned at the feeling of a hand on my cock.

"Sorry," she said, "you're so hard and I've never seen one so long. I couldn't help it." Looking into her car, she was an attractive little thing and I was rather enjoying myself now.

"All you have to do is follow the instructions," I explained. Handing her the phone she looked up at me with a dirty expression. "Thanks, but how do I thank you for your help?" she asked.

"I don't know," I told her, amazed that I was still in the middle of a public street, flirting with a stranger. Standing back up to get my ass back home before getting caught, the little college cutie took a death grip on my cock. Pulling it closer to her, she pulled me so hard it put me right up against her car. I could hear the sound of her phone snapping a picture as she held me there. Then, her mouth on my cock was an unmistakable feeling. There I was, with this strange young woman, playing with my cock in the middle of the street just down the street from my home. I tried to pull away but she was holding onto my balls snuggly as she worked her mouth on my cock for a good two or three minutes. As I tensed up, feeling like I was going to explode again, she began to jerk my cock harder and faster against her tongue.

"Jesus," I sighed, coming on this young girls face and down her throat.

"We're even," I told her, feeling my cock go limp in her hand.

"You bet we are! Tell aunt Susi I said she was right. You are huge," she said as she squealed her tires away from our spot.

Spent, and unnerved by the noise of the squealing tires, I ran the rest of the way home certain that people would be looking out to see where the noise came from. Finally getting back to the house, my hands shook as fumbled to get the key in the door. I finally got it opened and in to safety.

"Well," Susi looked up at me. "Was that fun or was that fun?"

"That's one word for it," I told her, still surprised and confused by the girls message.

"So," she said, pulling me to the bedroom, "Can Candy suck cock as well as I do or not?"

"Oh my god, that was..." I was stopped in my tracks.

kong0645
kong0645
27 Followers
12