My First Public Masturbation

Info
I'm so nervous but so aroused...won't you listen...?
92 words
4.42
89.9k
37
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got very worked up and decided to record my masturbation for you all. I was very nervous, and I mainly just breathe in this (so it's a more quiet experience) but I hope it's erotic enough. I'm a little worried if my masturbation will be considered good enough, especially in comparison to others on the site, but I hope it's still hot to some degree... That all said, um, enjoy it?

Next audio will have a lot of kissing (of upper and lower lips...) so look forward to that...hehe.

GentleWhisper

--:--
--:--
1.0
GentleWhisper
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

you sound so cute,really. i love your audios, can't wait for more!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Nice effort

I enjoyed your audio, and look forward to your upcoming kissing one.

A question for you : You titled this "My First Public Masturbation", so does that mean you were recording this in a public place, such as a ladies restroom, or is it simply referring to this being your first masturbation audio to be posted in a public place, i.e. Literotica? If you were in a public location, you didn't make any reference to it in your narration. That would have upped the erotic factor knowing it was being done in public where you might have been caught.

My one suggestion on the technical aspect of your audio is that, while I understand you were trying to remain relatively quiet, I think you could have gotten away with the mic being a bit farther from your mouth and yet still have been heard, this would have cut down on the subsequent "rushing wind" effect of your breathing. But, I know that's not always easy to think about and do while you're focused on getting off. The breathing itself was sexy, just a bit loud.

GentleWhisperGentleWhisperover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, I'll be sure to be more descriptive in the future!

MarlaNashMarlaNashover 8 years ago
Hm.

You could read the dictionary and I'd still cum just as hard. Wish you'd been a little more descriptive, though! :) xo -Marla

Share this

Similar Stories

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair 18-year-old daughters learn of the lesbian family tradition.in Illustrated
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Treating Maddie An older woman attends to a beautiful young cheerleader.in Lesbian Sex
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
All Girl's School: A Cunt Fest A teacher's lez side is awakened by a hot teen.in Illustrated
More Stories