My First Punishment

Story Info
Our first 'lunch date', my first spanking.
2.2k words
4.43
29.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart is pounding. I am sitting on the couch and can't keep still. I get up again and look out the window. I pace back and forth. Oh, my God, is this really happening? We have only known each other for a few weeks, but I already feel a deep connection. We talk about everything. I have told you my fantasies. How I want to be controlled. How I want to be dominated. You are all for it. Now that we are finally meeting I am nervous.

I see your truck pull up and go to wait by the door. I stand there with my hand on the knob as I hear your footsteps on the stairs. It takes everything inside of me not to open the door before you knock. You give me a kiss and a big hug as you come in. We sit on the couch and chat about our day.

Finally, I just can't take it anymore. I must kiss you, now. I lean over and take your face in my hands. I look into your amazing green eyes. We kiss, I melt. We make out like teenagers on the couch.

"Stand up", you say. Your voice has changed. You are commanding. I am instantly wet.

I stand up. You pull me to stand in front of you. The look on your face sends a chill down my spine. I close my eyes and try to calm my racing heart. I feel your hand on my leg. My eyes snap open. You hold my gaze as you slide your hand up my dress. Oh no, I am wearing panties. A smile crosses your lips as you reach them. You hook your finger under the waist and pull them down.

"Someone's a bad girl and needs to be punished."

I didn't think it was possible, but my heart beats faster as I step out of my panties.

"Nice." You smile as you hold them up. Just a small piece of white lace has gotten me into si much trouble. I watch you put them aside.

""Come here", you demand, grabbing my hips and making me stand to the side of you. "Across my lap. Someone needs to be punished for not following directions."

I kneel beside you on the couch and slowly lay across your lap. I am so wet. The anticipation is killing me. I hold my breath as you lift my dress, revealing my naked ass. I feel your left hand against my back, holding me in place. It's your right hand I am nervous about. The first slap takes me by surprise. I yelp. Oh my. I bite my bottom lip. You slap my ass again. Then a again. I feel the heat on my cheeks.

You stop and caress first one cheek, then the other. Your left hand slides up my back to grasp my pony tail. At the same time your right hand forces my thighs apart. You play with my pussy lips with the tips of your fingers. You tighten your hold on my hair as you thrust a finger into me. I yell out will surprise.

"Someone is enjoying her punishment. You are so wet." You work first one, then two fingers into me.

I start to wiggle on your lap. It does not take me long to cum. You feel me tighten on your fingers and your hand is now dripping. You shove your fingers in as far as they will go and pull my pony tail making me scream in pleasure and pain.

"You did not ask." You growl in my ear. You pull your fingers out of me and slap my ass hard. "You will ask to cum. You will not cum without my permission. Do you understand?" You whisper in my ear. A chill goes down my spine.

"Yes", I moan.

You pull my pony tail hard and slap my ass even harder. "Yes what, Princess?"

"Yes, Sir." I gasp.

You spank me again and again until I am writhing on your lap. I am sure my ass is a bright red by now. I can feel the fire.

"Kneel", you say pushing me onto the floor. You keep my pony tail in your grasp and lead me to the middle of the room. You release my hair. "Arms up."

You are standing in front of me. I raise my eyes to meet yours. I bite my lip. You are so sexy standing before me, fully clothed, in complete control. A smile on your lips and a spark in your amazing green eyes. You lean over, your face close to mine. You grab my chin. "Arms up", you repeat.

I lift my arms. You slide my dress over my head and toss it aside. I am now kneeling before you completely naked, exposed to your gaze. I blush and look away. You grab my chin again and force me to meet your eyes. You lean down and kiss me, deep and hard. "Beautiful," you whisper against my lips. You pull back and smile as pinch my already hard nipples, making me yell out.

I close my eyes as you walk away. I feel lost without your touch. I hear you undress. I wait, exactly as you left me. Naked, kneeling in the middle of the floor, ass red from your hand, hands behind my back, head down, my eyes closed. I would have waited and eternity if it meant I would feel your touch again.

I hear your footsteps as you return to me. I hold my breath as you slip your belt around my neck. Your touch is gentle as you lift my hair as you tighten the belt. I keep my eyes closed trying to focus on what I feel. You are in complete control. I trust you with every breath I take. I know that you will never truly hurt me. That you would only hurt me just enough to bring me pleasure.

I feel your hand between my shoulder blades forcing me down on all fours. You keep the belt tight, buckle at the back of my neck, reminding me who is really in charge. You kneel beside me. You pull the belt tighter, cutting of my air as you slap my ass again and again. I can't yell. I can't breathe. I can't move. I am frozen. You continue to spank me. I am dripping wet. You loosen the belt. I gasp for breath. You know just when to let up on the pressure.

"Good girl." You whisper in my ear. "You are taking your punishment well." One more slap across my ass. "That is a nice one", you say tracing the hand print you left with your finger. You lean over and kiss first one cheek, then the other. Your touch is so gentle after your rough punishment. "Did you learn your lesson, Princess?"

"Yes", I whisper. My eyes still closed, focusing on your hand caressing me. You tighten the belt, jerking my head back, making me cry out. "Yes, Sir!" I gasp, realizing my mistake.

"Let's see what a good girl you can be."

Oh, my. I think to myself. Can I be a good girl? You once again tighten the belt, just enough. You slide your hand down my ass to my dripping wet pussy. I feel you tease my lips. I moan as you slide not one but two fingers into me. You thrust again and again, keeping the belt tight on my throat. I am losing control. You get me wet with just a look, it does not take long for the feeling to build up again.

"Please?"

"Please what Princess?" I feel your breath on my ear.

"Please, Sir? Please can I cum?" I say a little louder. I am almost over the edge.

You suddenly stop. "Not yet", you growl. "I am not done with you yet."

You smack my ass one last time, never releasing the pressure on the belt. I jump. You stand up, still holding onto my leash. You walk around to stand in front of me. You pull the belt, commanding me to kneel without saying a word. I lean back on my heels. I open my eyes as ZI feel your finger on my lips. I meet your gaze as my tongue licks your finger tips. I open my mouth and take your fingers in. I taste myself on your skin. You take your fingers out of my mouth and lean down for a kiss. You run your tongue across my bottom lip, tracing the same path as your finger. You pull away and smile at me.

"You taste good, My Princess."

I lick my lips, they tingle where you touched me.

You stand up. "Open your mouth", you demand. I let my eyes drink you in. You are beautiful, naked before me. I open my mouth. "Tongue out."

I do as I am told. I am trying to be a good girl, wanting to please you. You place two fingers on my tongue. I close my eyes as you push them deeper into my mouth touching the back of my tongue. I close my lips around your fingers.

"Good girl", you whisper as your fingers hit the back of my throat. I do not gag.

"Open, tongue out", you growl removing your fingers.

I once again open my mouth and stick out my tongue. My eyes are still closed, I want to focus on my other senses. I feel you place the head of your beautiful cock on my tongue. Oh, the taste of you is intoxicating. I want more. I have to open my mouth wider as you slide in. I run my tongue along the underside as I try to take you all in. I hear you moan. You let go of the belt and grab onto my pony tail. I move my head back and forth. The taste of you is like a drug. I want more.

You hit the back of my throat again and again, but I still can't get you all in. You hold onto my hair and push my head. I open my throat and swallow you deep. My eyes start to water as you slide all the way in. You are so big. .I can't breathe. You moan. My tongue never stops moving. You finally pull out letting me gasp for breath. Tears run down my cheeks.

I look up at you. You smile down at me and wipe away my tears. You reach for the end of the belt again and move behind me. You push me back down onto all fours. I feel you kick my legs apart and kneel between my thighs. I moan and close my eyes as your fingers enter me, feeling how wet I am.

"Oh, Princess, my beautiful little Slut."

I jump as you smack my already sore ass. You tighten the belt pulling just as you thrust into me. I try to scream but can't. You are not gentle as you fuck me deep and hard. You let go of the belt just as I see stars. I gasp for breath and lay my head on the floor. You grab my shoulders, digging your nails in and running them down my back leaving red marks on my pale skin.

You grab my hips and fuck me fast and faster. I scream with each thrust. You are so big, so deep. I am going to be feeling this long after you leave. I feel that fire burning deep inside. I can't hold back. I need to cum.

"Please Sir. Please, can I cum?" I moan.

You lean down and whisper in my ear. "Cum for me Princess."

I cum so hard, I see fireworks behind my closed lids. My whole body shakes as I cum. You thrust into me one last time as you cum with me.

I don't know how much time has passed. I think I passed out. My body is still tingling. I am now curled up on the carpet on my side. I feel you brush my hair off my face and your lips touch my temple. Your hands are so gentle as you remove the belt from around my neck. My eyes are still closed as you lift me into your arms and walk over to the couch. You sit down and cradle me on your lap. I feel so safe, so loved. I finally open my eyes and look into your beautiful green eyes. You kiss me tenderly. You touch your forehead to mine and look deep into my eyes. You smile that sexy smile that makes my heart race. You rub your nose back and forth across mine. You kiss me so gently, so sweet.

Your hand on my face is soft, barely there. "Are you ok?" You ask searching my eyes.

"Oh, God yes!" I reply smiling at you. "That was amazing!"

Yes it was." You smile back and kiss me again, just a soft quick kiss. You push my head to your chest. "Rest my Princess."

I close my eyes and fall asleep to the sound of your heart, safe in your arms.