My First Sexual Adventure with Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oooooooo" you yell out pull your hips up off the bed.

I push my finger in just to my first knuckle. I pull back and finger your anus as I still work your pussy. Next I lower my tongue a little farther to, to taste your sweet pussy lips covered in your juice. Up and down I lick your slit. In and out I finger fuck your ass. You are squirming underneath my touch. I pull my finger out of your ass, move my mouth back to your clit and push my fingers of my right hand back in to your pussy. You scream. A good few finger fucks and you started cumming. A quick squirt of your pussy hits my forehead. I continue and another squirt, then I back up leaving your clit. Rubbing your lips, you cum again and again. I watch your face in the moonlight, your expressions of pleasure as the stream not as powerful as the first, but juices race down my fingers, over your asshole and into the bed. I press my hand against your lips and pussy, slowly rubbing you. Slowing down little by little to keep you shaking yet bringing you down from your orgasm. When you exhale deeply, I feel you have stopped, I stop. Just holding your sex. I watch your breathing slow down; you slowly open your eyes to see mine locked on yours.

You smile.

"mmmmm that was great" you say.

"it was, I enjoyed it too" I reply.

"my turn" you say.

"ok" I reply.

"lay down" you say.

I lay on my back, naked on the bed for you, my cock hard and aiming up towards me. You moved so that you were kneeling next to me. You lean in and kiss me, tasting yourself on my lips. You then move down my neck, my chest, kissing me along the way, getting to my nipples, you extend your tongue and tease them as well. You roam lower and lower, past my stomach, you kiss just around my cock, I twitch it so that it jumps for you. You giggle and move between my legs. You moved so fast to get there, I can feel how desperately you wanted to please me. You look at me and smile. My cock half hard after concentrating on your pussy. It laid against my pelvis. You leaned your head down towards my cock with your eyes still locked on mine and kissed the tip of my cock. Small pecks against my head. Your hands on my hips. Your silky brown hair falling over your shoulders perfectly. You took one hand and pushed it back over your shoulder to one side. You stuck out your tongue and licked my shaft down to my balls and back up. You licked my cock like a lollipop, getting him to harden with each warm wet pass. Without using your hands, you tilted your head and sucked my cock into your mouth by my head.

"MMmmmm" I moaned out watching your expert skills.

Once in your mouth, I started to get more and more excited as you held my cock head in your mouth and your eyes locked on me. Those sultry sexy eyes showing me how much you wanted to pleasure me. With your free hand, you started fondling my balls. The other against the bed using it to balance. Up and down your head started to bob. Then you would pause holding the base of my shaft with your right hand, you looked up at me, smile and then use your tongue to swirl around the head of my cock. I was in pure bliss. You knew what you were doing and you showed me how much you wanted it. Using a technique, I did on you, you moaned to cause vibrations on my cock. My moans grew louder. My cock pulsated in your lips. You really took your time with this, sucking hard a few times then holding me to lick my cock. Then from time to time, you would stroke me up and down and just stare into my eyes. That connection in your eyes really had me excited and turned on. Knowing you wanted me, letting me watch what you were doing, was so amazing. Watching you sucking, licking, stroking, then playing with my balls.

"Mmmmm" I moaned louder.

Then you moved down and licked my balls and sucked them into your mouth. My cock was so hard, so strained in your hand as you held me and sucked my balls. I enjoyed what you were doing and you knew it. I could feel you get me close to orgasm, then stop and change spots. Your hand or lips never leaving my cock. My body ached for release but also felt so amazing. I moaned and my breathing was getting heavier. I saw it in your eyes at this moment. You had me. You knew that I craved you more than ever. The pleasure you were giving me right now. "My god" I moaned out. You smiled, and put me into your mouth, you pushed your way all the way down my shaft, sucking as you went. Then back up, then back down and that was it for me. I felt my orgasm starting.

"Ahhhh" I moaned out as my first rush of cum raced up my shaft and into your mouth.

One, Two, Three I felt my cock emptying into your mouth closed against my head of my cock. Your soft fingers wrapped around my shaft you let me fill your lips. Then as I slowed you used your hand to milk out all the cum I had in me. Your eyes locked on mine and they would blink with each spurt of cum into your mouth. I felt like I unloaded the biggest load of my life, even though I had just cum less than an hour before. You held me in your lips until the last came out. You held me there, then released my cock from your lips, a half smile at me then I watched you extend your neck to show me how you swallowed my load. It was so erotic at that moment for me. You looked happy to swallow my cum. Your right hand still holding my now limp cock. You released me and crawled up the bed and laid down on my chest. We laid there. No words, just happiness. I moved my hand around your back and pulled you into me. You reached down and grabbed some of the sheet that you could. Pulled it up to cover us. We laid there, happy, together.

12