My First Sexy 3some

Story Info
A party and drinks made me loosen up beyond my belief.
1.4k words
4.11
461k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellivixxi
ellivixxi
27 Followers

My wife Maria is a very sensual & sexy lady who loves being admired, as do, I imagine, most women.

We went to a party a while ago with our friends Bob & his wife. We mixed with the crowd and went on our own walkabouts in the different rooms. It was warm and feeling in the need of fresh air I went into the garden. I saw Maria & Bob talking and went over. Bob had his back to me & to my surprise when I got up to them his fingers and thumbs where tweaking Maria's nipples through her jumper. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see me as I watched her, a big smile on her face, Bob was making them stand out quite nicely with his finger and thumb motion. She started to make slight moaning noises as he continued. Maria moved her hand down over his crotch to feel his obviously erect cock. She moaned again and said she liked what she was feeling and wanted to touch it in the flesh and that his fingers and thumbs would be better employed on her nipples themselves rather than wearing a hole in her jumper.

Bob lifted her jumper up to reveal her 36C breasts. At this point I heard someone else coming and moved to the side of the house, out of the way. It was Martin, another of our friends, who during a drinking session I had shown several of Maria's nudie photos to. He had the hots for her from that point. Without success I had tried a few times to get him and her in a shagging situation.

I do love guys looking at Maria's body and had always fantasised about her being had by more than one guy at a time. Perhaps, I thought, a little drunkenly, this could be the time.

Martin wandered over to Maria & Bob and caught them by surprise. I heard him ask if he could join in. Maria opened her eyes to see him stood besides them both, staring at her naked breasts. She automatically moved her hands, letting go of Bobs erect dick, to cover her tits.

"You two sure seem to be having fun," Martin said "and god your nipples stand out well."

Maria, being caught out like that really didn't know for an instant what to do. She then said "thanks Martin," and let her hands back down saying that they had both seen them so what was the point of hiding them now, and besides that she was feeling horny anyway.

She moved her hand back to Bobs still erect cock and started to wank him while Bob bent his head to her breasts and started sucking on a nipple. She moved her other hand between Martins legs and began rubbing his dick over the top of his trousers. Martin bent his head and began sucking on her other nipple making Maria, her back lent against the wall, writhe with the thought of what could happen next.

Martin moved Maria's hand and undid his fly and then took her hand and placed it inside his jeans for Maria to go searching for his dick which she appeared to do very willingly. She soon found it and popped it out. At this point she said it was right what everyone said about them two having the biggest dicks in our crowd.

She leant there against the wall, two mouths & tongues playing with her nipples and both hands rubbing up and down two big cocks.

Both the guys must have had the same idea at once because suddenly Maria's skirt was lifted from both sides as two hands went to her thighs. "Oh yes," she said smiling, "this gets better" as she started to spread her legs a little wider. Both Bob and Martin moved hands almost in unison up her inner thighs slowly as she moaned some more.

I don't know who's fingers entered her first, but there was no doubt that both had reached their goal, as Maria started writhing up and down and said to either, it didn't matter which, to start to tickle her clit. I was stood there loving watching it all happen and Maria was writhing there, letting it. God it was fantastic.

Maria suddenly moaned loudly and arched her back as Bob & Martin brought her to orgasm. God that was good she said huskily.

Bob and Martin then took Maria's panties between them and pulled them down over her stockinged legs and removed them, dropping them to the floor. Martin stayed down and moved his head inbetween her legs while Bob came back up to her tits and started massaging them slowly and firmly. Martin soon had his tongue working away at Maria's, now very wet, pussy. From where I was stood I could see him running his tongue around her pubic hair and darting in and out of here entrance to heaven. She was really enjoying, finally getting hold of the back of his head and holding him tight into her cunt. "Go on Martin, lick me more" she moaned, "lick me more." To which Martin's response was to bury his head further in between her thighs.

After what seemed like forever Martin came up for air and took hold of the breast Bob wasn't playing with at that moment. Maria pushed Bob down to her pussy and he took over from Martin licking and sucking like mad.

Maria still had her skirt on but undid the button at the back to let it drop to the floor. She then lifted her jumper the rest of the way over her head so she was stood just in stockings and suspenders. She looked fantastic.

"I need shagging now" she moaned. The guys laid her on the floor and continued playing with her body. Bob rolled her over onto her stomach and lifted her up so here backside was in the air. He pushed her legs apart and started to enter her pussy from behind. At this point Martin moved in front of her and lifted her arms so that she ways on all fours. Martin placed his huge cock on her lips and gently moved it across them while reaching to her tits to start the massage again. At first Maria's lips stayed closed but it didn't take much of the humping she was getting from Bob and the massaging she was getting from Martin before she opened her mouth and took his cock inside sucking up and down it very hard.

It was terrific standing there watching my sensual sexy wife being fucked at both ends by two of the biggest cocks around.

After a while Bob suddenly moaned and shot his spunk all the way into my wife's pussy, Maria moaning as he reached maximum length and maximum depth. Martin then reversed positions with Bob and it started all over again this time though Bob was laid on the floor head under Maria's chest sucking on her nipple while finger and thumbing the other one, as her breasts heaved and shook from the fucking she was receiving.

Maria really was being shagged rotten now and it reminded me of a blue movie we had watched where a girl went for "the record." She had 9 cocks one after the other which Maria had said once that she would love to try for it AND beat it.

I went back into the party and said to a couple of the guys that it looked like a gang bang outside. Word went round like wildfire and soon the guys were all outside surrounding Maria with pricks at the ready. She didn't disappoint them . . . but that's another story. Suffice to say the Record was well and truly broken.

When we got home I said to Maria that I hadn't seen much of her all night and hoped it hadn't been too boring a party. She just smiled and said it was interesting in parts as she opened her legs wide, revealing she was pantieless, and said come on I really feel like being shagged tonight. I asked if she had been to the party without panties on. She coloured up slightly Then with a cheeky smile said, Oh no, someone took them off for me and laughed . . . saying don't be silly it was just that the elastic broke!

If you would like to exchange stories of YOUR adventures e-mail us. We would love to hear from you.

ellivixxi
ellivixxi
27 Followers