My First Shower

Story Info
Husband gets first golden shower from his dominate wife.
1.6k words
4.33
50.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's really going to happen, Paul thought as he lay on the shower floor with the warm water spraying at him from the ceiling and the walls; it was like laying naked in the rain.

This fantasy was his, but he was excited to know that Sue was very receptive to what was going to be happening soon...maybe. In truth, he really wasn't sure what was going to happen. All he knew was from a note on the kitchen table that said "get naked and get in the shower." He hadn't see his wife anywhere but he did what he was told. He was sure that this fantasy, getting pissed on by his wife was going to be great, if that was what was really going to happen today.

So here he was, laying with his hand wrapped around his cock, stroking the length of it slowly pulling on his balls with his other hand while he thought of what might be coming his way. He and Sue had talked about her standing over him, spraying him with her warm piss on several occasions. It started almost right after they were married three years ago. He had been in the bathroom getting ready for work when Sue barged in, running toward the toilet apologizing that she really had to go and was sorry for violation his privacy. She sat down hard on the seat and immediately Paul could hear her pee splash hard against the water in the bowl. He tried to ignore the sound and even Sue's sighs of relief as she emptied her bladder, but as much as he tried to ignore it, his cock refused to.

After a while he finally decided to tell Sue how much hearing her pee had excited him and how he had fantasized that he would like to feel her hot pee on his cock, chest and in his mouth. Her reaction was more positive that he had thought it would be. In fact, he remembered that it was just about a year ago, when they were planning on this new master suite that included the luxury bath that Sue reminded him that whatever they designed should play to their fantasies, including his desire to receive his wife's hot champagne. While she had continued to allow him to listen when she pissed into the toilet, in fact she had been putting him off with just a sly smile and a "it could happen" still it did not keep Paul from fantasizing about someday...apparently that day was today?

While he laid there, stroking his cock he heard the door open and Sue walked into the room, the way the shower was set up it didn't need a door, it had two short walls to close in the sides but since the entire room was designed to get wet no door was necessary. Paul laid still as he heard Sue walk toward the shower. The door was positioned at the far end of the room away from the other fixtures so that there was privacy in all areas of the bathroom. He could hear that she was wearing heels, since the tap, tap, tap of them echoed in the room. Then he heard her voice, "What the fuck are you doing stroking your cock, mother fucker" she yelled. "Did I say you could get your cock off? Stop touching your dick, asshole."

Paul immediately stopped stroking his hard-on and began to apologize. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that I was supposed to just lie here." Your note wasn't very specific" he said slowly opening his eyes to see his wife. She was standing just outside of the shower in black strapped hi heeled sandals and that was all. Her brunette bush looked full across her hips and as she had always done since they had been together, the lower half was short while the top was long and curly having almost never been trimmed. Her big tits were laying against her chest but the nipples were high and in front of the big mounds.

As she stepped into the shower Sue put her hands on her boobs using two of her fingers to tug on her big nipples making them longer and turgid. Sue loved touching her nipples, they were big and dark red with large round areola about twice the size of a half dollar. Sue had a secret, she could cum just by tugging, sucking and flicking her big nipples. Who knew that they were hard wired to her clit! Paul didn't even know about it...yet.

"You're right" Sue said as she stepped into the shower. "Sorry I was late" she continued. "I was at the bar drinking beer, I did some research and heard that beer was best for pissing on your man. What do you think?" Sue asked. Paul just shook his head. "Yeh, I went down to the tap room this afternoon and bellied up to the bar, want to know what I was wearing?" she asked. Again, he nodded wondering what was yet to come. His cock hurt from being so fucking hard!

"Well..." Sue drawled out, "I thought it was best to wear something that would make me happy and anyone who was interested in looking at me. So, I put on that open bottom girdle you bought for me, the white one darling...added stockings, a skirt and a t-shirt with no bra. I could have worn the black one or the long line orange one but thought that white was best, simple and complementary when I spread my legs to give the other patrons a look. White with my dark hairy snatch seemed to be a good contrast, what do you think?"

"Absolutely" Paul stuttered as his mind reeled from the thought of Sue walking in to a bar with her tits swaying, her dark nipples pushing out into the strained t-shirt.

"Thanks, I thought so too, as did the patrons. I never paid for any of the beers I had." Sue exclaimed. "But that is a story for another time. I do want to say that, if you drink a lot of beer you have to go several times before you can start to hold the big one. Thank goodness for the open bottom, I barely made it to the loo, she said. In fact, I am really straining to hold it now." she exclaimed as she moved into the shower and stood over Paul. "What do you think would work best?" Sue teased as she spread her hairy pussy lips wide and shook her head against the falling water from above.

"I don't know, but I am ready if you need to go again." Paul said.

"I really do." Sue said with a sigh as her hot piss came flooding from between her lips. "Ummm, that feels fucking amazing, splashing my hot pee all over you!" she exclaimed as she maneuvered her pussy lips with her fingers so that the hot steam could fall on Paul's cock.

Just as fast as her pee stream started it stopped. "How about that, I have been practicing for a long time to be able to start and stop my stream at will. What do you think?" Sue asked as she moved over Paul, closer to his face.

"I'm impress..." Paul started to say but was cut off by a hot spray from Sue. "Glad to hear that you like it. I am pretty proud of my abilities" she said as she stopped the stream again. "Are you ready for all of it?" "Fuck yeh" he exclaimed as Sue let forth with a flood of warm champagne that Paul caught in his mouth and released in spurts to fall over his chest. "Move down and flood my cock" Paul shouted. Sue moved down along his body hitting his chest, belly and finally his cock and balls. The spray from between her lips hit hard against Paul's cock and hairy balls while he furiously jacked his thick dick.

"Not so fast" Sue said as she lowered her body down against Paul. "I want to rub my pussy along your big cock." Sue exclaimed as she started to rub her slippery snatch against Paul's twitching rod. "Hmm, very nice. I might just get myself off this way." She said as she rubbed her pussy against him. "Did you enjoy my hot beer shower?"

"Very much, I could take a lot more." Paul said breathlessly. "Oh, I have no doubt" Sue hissed. "Fuck, I'm going to cum" she exclaimed as she put more pressure and used the fat vein in Paul's dick to rub her clit." Sue rode her husband's rod, slide herself along the meaty shaft until she exploded in orgasm. "I think you need to clean my pussy now." Sue said as she slid up and onto Paul's face.

"Oh yes," Paul was ecstatic as Sue lowered her dripping pussy onto his mouth. He used his tongue and slurped up all the sticky juice that was pouring from her snatch. She moved her hips back and forth on Paul's mouth and tongue. "That's it baby, suck me clean" Sue said as she gyrated her hips across his face. She stopped suddenly with her pussy centered over Paul's mouth. "Open wide, I some more tinkle for you." Paul obeyed and was rewarded with a quick spray of hot champagne. "Clean me good now."

Paul obey with vigor and used his tongue to clean all of Pam's pussy. He flicked and sucked her clit as Pam pulled and tweaked her fat nipples to another screaming orgasm. Climbing off her husband's face, she remarked "fuck baby I have no idea why we waited so long to do this. Did you have fun?" Paul nodded and said yes but he was still sporting a fat hard-on. "What about my orgasm?" he asked.

"Good question" Sue responded as she walked out of the shower. "I guess that is up to you. Maybe next time you should just keep jerking your cock."