My First Submission

Story Info
Long held fantasies of submission comes true.
1.6k words
3.49
19.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After exciting online Relationship for few months, we decided to meet in new town. Felt like fluttering butterflies in stomach. Trust was established, as online we knew each other for years. Apprehensive to the core of my being, my legs shivered every time I imagined what may happen. What happened was totally new & surreal. My feelings floored me.

My soul was yearning and the passion was rising within me as I took the cab drive to airport. At airport after checking in my luggage, I moved for the security check with anticipation. Master had ordered me to carry condoms in my purse to humiliate me. Although I was aware that it's not detectable, I felt embarrassed when Security Personnel gave me a look and scanned my purse twice.

To cool myself down, I decided to listen to soft Indian music but it only added sparks to the fire between my legs. I expected sound sleep in the flight after a restless night, but foolishly I ignited my passion more by reading stories from literotica. My panties were sticking to the pussy like a skin, wetness from pussy engulfing the air, making me conscious and could feel Master's control over my body from then itself. I crossed a fellow passenger to take the washroom break, praying he won't be able to detect the aroma of mine.

After flight landed, I removed panties at airport's washroom as per Master's instructions in order to provide him access to my pussy upon meeting. I was then supposed to pick Master mid-way to the hotel where we were checking in for 4 days full of Hopefully controlled hot passion.

The first sight of Master sent ripples down to my deep core, making me more wet for him. Once inside the cab, his fierce eyes were marking me as His own, causing my eyes to downcast in respect, my body was shivering in nervousness and need and there was slight fright in my eyes. To my amazement Master enquired loud enough for driver to listen, 'Have You done the task?'. I nodded slowly whispering softly 'I did it in airport wash....'

He complimented me for looks and dress, making me blush. His daring looks over this owned body made me shy away and look out of window. Sensing him looking out of windows to admire the new city, the lust for him made me steal side glances to admire his face, his strong hands, his big palms, imagining them playing havoc to my body. Time seemed to fly by and I finally found myself alone with him in the hotel room.

Mind was hazy, I could not decide if to remain standing, to kneel or to sit on the bed where Master was relaxing. I was looking forward to a perfect start without assuming anything. I waited silently next to the luggage with downcast eyes awaiting Master's instruction.

Lost in these thoughts, I heard Master beckoning me, in a soft whisper, patting the bed.

I was feeling lot more shy, was shivering profusely sitting at the corner of the bed. Master then embraced me, cradled me in his arms, in a tight hug, I could feel his warmth engulfing me. My hands brushed over his hard muscles, feeling their power over me.

Master's lips marked his ownership on my lips. His lips were flirting with mine. My lips slightly open indicated my submission. Tip of his tongue ran all around my lips and circled my tongue. His tongue controlled mine, making it dance together. Then I could feel the trail kisses of passion all over my face.

Master then enquired if I am without panties or not. Before even the reply formed in my mouth, His hand cupped the ass which belongs to him to check the panties while other squeezed the boobs making me dripping wet in cunt. The sensations were driving our emotions. We were wild for each other.


Thankfully Master released me to allow me to catch the breath, but this respite was short lived. The next moment Master ordered me to stand for the inspection throwing me off balance. "Remove your dress" was his simple instruction, which seems to be quite simple for a slave, but being brought up in conservative Indian family I felt it tough to do. With quivering voice, I requested Master, "Sir will you please undress me only for first time", which he straightly denied.

My hands slowly pulled up the top, taking time to fold it nicely, in order to avoid the inevitable. But Master simply pulled it from my hands, ordering me to simply strip. I could feel my breasts rising and falling in anticipation while I slowly removed the bra. With quivering hands, I pulled down the pants and was hiding his property with hands. Suddenly a soft slap landed on my face and Master's hand pulled my hands up over my head. Master then glared at my crotch to see legs joined together. This infuriated him to deliver the second hard slap on the face. Master enquired "Have you never got inspection done before? Hmmmmm?". This made me shameful of my behavior and I looked down and softly replied "No Master" and spread my legs wide for his inspection.

Master pushed me forward and his hard cock hugged my ass from behind. His breath was tickling the flesh on my neck while his fingers explored the clit and pussy rising the passion within my body, longing me for my release. He embarrassed me by saying "Oh my God!! I haven't started yet and you are so wet".

My loins were stroked by his hard and long fingers making them wet. The damp storm flooded within me, drowning my senses, halted my breath. I was worried that will be scolded my cumming without permission, but my kind Master said nothing to me. He simple offered me his drenched hand, making me clean his fingers by licking one at a time.

I was then ordered to come to him to the other side of the room, but before I could take the first step, Master indicated me to crawl and bring him his slippers using mouth. Not wanting to displease Master further, I took his slipper in mouth one at a time to drop them at his feet. His feet were also awaiting their first kiss by me.

Suddenly I felt Master pulling my hair hard and pushed my face to his crotch. He ordered 'Open Your mouth', which I obediently did. Master's cock coaxed my lips torturing me in need. His cock rubbed all along my face before making me suck hard and deep, he made me suck the balls and soon fucked my mouth like a pussy. With wet eyes, trembling hands, I got the best gift of my life from Master, "A mouth full of Master's cum". I felt glad that I could please Master and swallowed all of the cum.

After doing all the tasks, Master hugged me in his arms, happy with my performance. We then had a nice lunch outside the hotel, laughing out together. I felt as if this person is not same as my Master, at one moment very dominating and at another second a person full of life.

Upon return back to the room, Master asked me to present self in the dress code which consist of t-shirt and micro skirt, micro enough to display pussy and ass if bend.

After me kneeling patiently for some time, Master asked me to bring the rope from the kit and tied it on the waist for rope crotch. He added that if it is not up to his expectations, he would tighten it up.

As I was not clear if I need to tie complete rope crotch or just around the waist, I softly enquired again, so soft perhaps that it missed Master's ears. Feeling embarrassed to repeat again, I simply stamped the feet saying "I don't know, you do it yourself later".

After removing skirt, I was soon busy tying rope inside the washroom. Suddenly Master came inside and closed the toilet lid and made himself comfortable, indicating me to lie on his laps.

I lied down on his legs balancing the body to feel the spanks from his bare hand which I had to count. During spanks Master checked the wetness inside my pussy, making me more and more wet.

I stole the breath as Master moved back to the room. Inside room, Master made me kneel and clamped the nipples of mine, binding me in rope crotch, making me dance to his music. The very next moment he pulled me to the bed and ordered me to open the mouth. I could sense him working out his spit. Like an obedient slave, I kept my mouth open and received his spit inside my mouth. I swallowed the spit hoping to please the Master.

Master then ordered me to ride him from the top, only to stop in middle to finish it with mouth. Soon Master's cum flowed over my tongue, making me feel happy to receive the same.

But day was not over yet for me, ensuring my humble submission. We went for a lovely Italian dinner, he asked waiter to pack the cake to have it as the dessert in room. Once inside the room, after changing into dress code, Master offered me a piece of cake to be eaten, from the plate on the floor without using hands.

I shamefully knelt down in a lewd display of this body, ensuring small and neat bites of the cake, but I was perhaps too slow for his taste. Master ordered 'Complete the cake till count of 10 or you will be punished'. Luckily I finished the cake on count till 9, and saved self from hard spanks, all the while Master's belt kept caressing the ass which belongs to him. What a humble end it was to O/our first meeting.