My First Swap with Raquel

Story Info
Fucking my good friend's wife.
4.1k words
91.6k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NMTales
NMTales
25 Followers

Chapter 1 - My first swap with Raquel.

My story really begins with my friend George who has been a long time friend since I was in my early twenties. I was married at the time to my wife Jessica who happened to be my high school sweet heart. As you can guess we married way to young and about 5 years into our marriage we began to experiment sexually.

George is a bit shorter than me and a lot thinner to my body builder size, while Raquel is the exact opposite of Jessica. Where Jessica is a curvy Hispanic woman with big DD boobs, Raquel is a Mexican with an A cup titties with huge nipples that stick out when sucked, but I get ahead of myself.

Now up to this point Jessica had only ever been with 3 men including me so her infatuation with George was understandable. He's a gruff over the top guy that talks big and likes to talk about how big his dick is. One night we were all drinking in my house when George commented, "Hey I got this new board game out of this month's playboy."

As I poured both of us another shot he replied, "Playboy? When did they start putting board games in their rag?" I had managed in between shots of tequila.

"Well it's not really a board game, but it's got a spinner and a bunch of dares on it. I think it'd be hot to play right now with the girls."

He took his shot and left to get it out of his truck. The board had topics like, like the nipple to the person to your right, or swap underwear with a person of your choosing. After the liqueur had gotten us all lose we sat down at the table to play as our inhibitions were low and our hormones were on overdrive.

As we played we came to a point where Jessica had to remover her shirt. At this point I thought she would chicken out and call an end to the festivities. Right then I was surprised as she looked at me, took a shot of tequila and yelled , "fuck it you only live once" then pulled her shirt over her head. She was wearing a black lace bra that could barely contain her huge boobs, which just looked amazing.

George couldn't take his eyes off her boobs and it was quite the site as she was flushed and her nipples were pointing through the lace daring someone to lick them. George yelled out, "GOD DAMN!" Seeing George's reaction Raquel got a little jealous, and it was written on her face then she smacked him, "George, you act like you've never seen boobs." She was looking at me and back at George and we both just shrugged and it was my turn to spin.

"My turn" I yelled as I hit the spinner quickly, afraid Jessica would chicken out if we gave her too much attention.

Just then it landed on suck a nipple, Raquel and Jessica both thought I'd suck on one of Jessica's, but seeing how jealous Raquel was of Jessica's ample breasts I decided to suck on hers. I leaned over the board and pulled her shirt up to find she wasn't wearing a bra, which did surprise me, so I locked my lips on to her right nipple and bit it a little and then teased it with my tongue.

After about a minute I heard, "That's enough, it's my Raquel's turn to spin" from George, not sure he cared but he wanted to get his paws on Jessica's tits. Now that it was Raquel's turn, as she spun the pointer it landed on 'take the person of your choice to another room.' At this point I thought she would take George, but she stood up and told me to get my ass to the bedroom. I was a full staff and my cock was aching at this point, as I got up Jessica's face was pure lust. We walked to the bedroom and she started rubbing my cock through my shorts and started getting undressed.

After we were both naked she laid on my bed with her legs wide open, and he pussy looked so good. She was completely shaved and her pussy was so wet.

I got on the bed and started liking her clit and fingering her g spot, as she moaned I could hear rustling at the doorway. When I finished bringing her to the first orgasm I rolled over so she could blow me. As she was sucking my cock I could see George fingering Jessica in the doorway, and she had lost her bra and panties. As I blew my load in Raquel's mouth she stood up and walked over to Jessica and French kissed her letting her taste my cum, something Jessica had never done.

Not to be outdone Jessica licked her lips and at least pretended like she liked it. Then Raquel came back to bed and started stroking my still hard cock. I was hard as a titanium rod from the thought of fucking another man's wife. As I looked over to the door Jessica was on her knees giving George an expert blow job. At this point I didn't care about anything other than fucking Raquel for all I was worth.

She started off by mounting me, she was tight, which made me think George's cock wasn't as big as he had been bragging about. She finally got all of my 7 ½ inches in her tight pussy, as she started to ride me she came to another orgasm, this surprised me as her pussy was leaking all over my cock and balls.

After about 5 minutes of her riding me I knew I wanted to be on top, so I rolled her off me and got down to fucking her doggy style, pushing her head down she presented her puckered little anus to me. I started teasing her ass with a finger as I was pounding her pussy, she moaned the sexiest moan, it was deep and alluring. I couldn't last any longer as the tension was so great. For the second time that night I came hard with a roar filling her pussy up.

After we cleaned up in the master bathroom shower she treated me to another masterful blow job where she sucked me dry for a third time. Having had two orgasms and a little too much tequila she had to work to get that last bit of cum out of me.

We dressed and went back into the living room to find Jessica naked and laying on the couch with George passed out on the floor. As I woke Jessica she said George couldn't get it up after he came from his blow job. So Raquel and I put him in the guest bedroom, and he was still out when we left him there.

Raquel came in to the living room as Jessica had just finished getting dressed and we had another shot and just sat there in an awkward silence. At that time Jessica stood and said she was so horny still that she need me to fuck her.

So Raquel went back to the guest room to be with George and Jessica started sucking my cock. Now at this point I'm hard but there is no way I have any cum left in me. As I start fucking Jessica I hear Raquel at the door, and she's fingering herself as she leans against the door. So I start putting on a show for her as I'm fucking Jessica. After I make Jessica cum a few times she goes to the bathroom to clean up. I get up and walk to the partially open door and grab Raquel by the hair and push her to her knees. I put my still wet cock in her mouth and make her suck me. Then I pull my cock out of her mouth and make her lick my balls clean, then I tell her to go wake George up and kiss him so he can taste Jessica's cum on her tongue.

At this point I'm exhausted and my cock is still hard. As Jessica comes back to bed she starts to suck me off again, she asked if I had wiped my cock clean as she couldn't taste herself, I told her we had an audience and Raquel cleaned my cock when she was in the bathroom. I asked Jessica if she was OK with me fucking Raquel since we hadn't really discussed everything and a lot just happened on it's own.

Chapter 2 - Raquel becomes a hot wife.

This chapter is best read after the first chapter, "My first swap with Raquel" where I document fucking my good friends wife.

Fast forward about three years and Jessica and I get a divorce. George and Raquel continued to be a part of my life. After the divorce I had a lot of nights drinking and causing trouble as most divorced guys live the single life again. One particular night George and I were out drinking when Raquel's cousin, Sara, texted me asking if I could come over.

Now a little bit about Sara as she's a short Mexican, with brown hair A cup tittles and an ass that just begs to be spanked. She had just got engaged and was texting me asking if we could go back to George's house cause she wanted to see me. As George and I drank I asked if she was down to party. He said there was only one way to find out. So we paid our tab and headed out to his house across town.

When we go there it was apparent the girls had been drinking, a lot. So we started drinking with them when I had to go to the bathroom. As I opened the door Raquel pushed me back in and dropped to her knees and started pulling at my pants to let my cock free. She sucked me dry, got up and swallowed my load. At this point I was feeling good, and had to ask if I was gonna get to fuck her cousin Sara. Raquel laughed at this point and said she used her cousin's phone to get me here so she could fuck me again.

At this point I asked if George knew she was in here and she said he had gone upstairs t use the bathroom. As we walked out of the downstairs bathroom Sara was just standing there with a Cheshire grin from ear to ear. At this point we laughed as we were walking by and Sara grabbed my hand and pulled me down for a kiss. Then she whispered in my ear, "you better have saved some cum for me." At this point in my life I felt like everything was shit, but for now I was enjoying the company of these two women. Right as I whispered back that I had plenty of cum for her, she told me that Raquel had told her how good I was in bed and I was her real tetrachloride party.

George comes down and asked me if I was gonna hit that, I told him I wasn't sure but it was looking good. We high dived and when he got back in to the kitchen where we were drinking Raquel gave him a big sloppy kiss, looking at me the whole time. I knew he could taste my cum in her mouth.

As we had a few more shots Sara was dry humping me on the couch, where George finally got the hint to take Raquel to bed leaving me and Sara to get down to business. I caught Raquel looking back as they went up stairs.

At this time I pulled Sara's top off and as she was pulling mine off I lifted her tiny frame up so I could get my cock out for her to suck on. She got the hint and dropped to her knees and started sucking me off. She wasn't nearly as talented with her mouth as Raquel or Jessica, but a blow job is a blow job. After a few minutes I told her to stand up as she still had her pants on, I told her to dance for me, and strip like she was in a strip club.

The look in her eye was pure lust. I knew I had to see her dance so I got up and put the music on the house stereo, not too loud, but loud enough for her to shake that ass. I just sat back and let her pretend to strip.

Every time she'd bend over in front of me I'd smack her ass and tell her to let her inner slut out. As she was griding her small tittles in my face, I reached down and ripped her thong off into two pieces, and told her to ride my cock.

We fucked, and fucked, and fucked. All this time it never occurred to me that Raquel was waiting for us to finish. I came hard in her pussy, she had earned every drop of cum. As she went to clean up in the bathroom I heard Raquel at the top of the stairs, so I got up and asked where George was she said in bed. I asked if she had fucked him and she said yes. I asked if she had cum yet and she nodded no. It was then I noticed she was naked as the day she was born. As Sara came out of the bathroom, I told her she had to go upstairs and fuck George, as she was about to say no, I grabbed her by her hair and told her she was my cum slut and she would do what I told her.

At that point I could tell she wasn't used to being dominated, but her nipples were hard and poking through her bra. She looked at Raquel, but she just grabbed my hand and said it was her turn with me. As Sara went up stairs she looked shell shocked and worried.

Raquel asked if I had made her cum, and I told her to taste my balls and see for herself. She then proceeded to suck and lick me clean. At this point I had cum twice and was ready to fuck Raquel into oblivion. After about an hour of fucking I finally came in her. She went upstairs and found Sara passed out on the bed so she came back down and slept on the couch with me.

The next day George was texting me all the thanks for sending up Sara. I asked him if he was OK with me fucking Raquel. He replied he was OK with it, but I had left her so sore that she could only blow him the next morning.

Chapter 3 - Raquel helps me fuck Melinda

It was an average Friday night, I got a call from a female friend to go out and do something. Not having any specific plans we planned to go have a few drinks over at George and Raquel's. After hitting the liqueur store for some tasty beverages I proceeded to go pick up Melinda.

Let me describe Melinda for you. She's tall for a woman 5 foot 8 without heels, long long legs and small B cup boobs. A gorgeous face with splendid dick sucking lips. What's more she likes to dress up and show off a magnificent ass. Now my relationship with Melinda was more of a platonic one, she'd already told me all the BFF details. I knew which guy she was blowing, fucking and doing anal with. I knew all the details of her life. Melinda was married at an early age and divorced early too, she had just let loose in a post divorce fuck phase that I didn't get to participate in.

On this particular night Melinda was looking good, painted on jeans, a low cut blouse to show off her small tits and 4 inch stripper heals. Basically she said take me and fuck me with the way she walked to the car. Now never having fucked her or even kissed her I figured it was not really for me.

Getting to George's house we got out and gathered out drinks and got inside. Apparently Raquel had already started drinking wine, which was my first hint that George wanted me to fuck her that night. I know George had a thing for Melinda, which is partly why were were over there. I figured a full swap would get me some quality time with Raquel. The drinking progressed as Melinda and I caught up and then by the time we all knew it we all were drunk.

So George started it off by pulling Raquel's shirt open, then he sucked on her nipple. At this time Raquel pushed him away and kissed me. Melinda not wanting to be left out pulled Raquel to her as they kissed Raquel pulled Melinda's shirt up over her boobs and then sucked on one of them.

Melinda's eyes were filled with lust as I moved in and sucked on her other nipple. It was just about now that she pulled me up by my hair and kissed me with eagerness. At this point I wanted to fuck her so bad I pushed her on to the couch. We started making out and I got my hand in her pants by undoing the button and zipper. As I proceeded to rub her pussy she pushed her pants down. I had forgotten George and Raquel were in the same room. I just remember getting Melinda's panties off and finding the wettest pussy. She was dripping off my hand she was so turned on. I alternated between sucking her nipple and kissing her.

She turned to me and grabbed my hair and whispered, "Do whatever you want" at this time she squirted all over my hand and the couch. She just kept telling me to do whatever I wanted. I stood up and as I took my shirt off she attacked my jeans trying to get them down. When my cock sprang out of my boxers she started sucking it in a rush. She was like a woman consumed and she couldn't get enough. This wasn't going to be a slow deliberate love making, we were fucking. Hard, hot and fast as we could.

As I got my pants off and pushed her onto her back on the couch and I put that pussy in the air. Normally I love eating pussy, but Melinda wasn't going to let me. She just grabbed my cock trying to guide it to her pussy. I don't have the biggest cock on the block but Melinda was tight, I had trouble getting all of my cock into her, but she kept pulling and pulling, so I bite my lip and stuffed my cock all the way in till my balls were slapping her ass. She took it like a champ and told me, "Fuck that pussy, just keep fucking me"

Completely oblivious to George and Raquel I was just in crazy lust to cum deep in Melinda. It was probably only a few minutes of me pounding away when I could feel the cum rising in my cock, without even thinking I pulled out, straddled her chest and put my cock at her mouth. Right as she opened her mouth I came, and I came hard. The first spurt shot up onto her forehead and into her hair, the second shot hit her nose and mouth. By then I got my cock in her mouth so she could suck me dry.

After getting off her chest and surveying the cum and pussy juice damage on every thing, I got up to get a towel and had to go upstairs to George and Raquel's room where I find them watching television. I'm standing there naked and doused in Melinda's cum and they acted like it was nothing. I got the extra towels and when I returned Melinda had fallen asleep. Cum stained and wet. I cleaned the mess and carried her naked body into the extra guest room I used when I drink too much.

I eventually took a shower and as I was soaping up I heard a knock,now my cock was anticipating Raquel to come in and get some, but when I yelled, "come in" to my surprise it was George. "Hey man, how's Melinda?" he asked. "She was tighter than I expected, had some issue getting all the way in, but other than that she fucked like a pro." I replied rather triumphantly.

He laughed and asked, "you think I could go in there and wake her up? I mean I know you guys are close, and I won't do anything she doesn't like." Now at this point my little voice from my cock started yelling, "Raquel's alone, go get that pussy" so I replied to George, "hey man she's sleeping but if you can wake her then you can get it". Just like that he was gone. Not even sure he closed the door when he left.

So I finished up and was toweling off when I felt a pair of female hands on my ass.

"George is in there getting sloppy seconds off Melinda, which means you are all mine for awhile" Raquel spoke softly as if not to let George hear her. Which is silly because George knew I like fucking his wife, and he knew she liked fucking me.

She led me to their room and started stripping seductively for me. When she was naked she started giving me head and moaning like the first time I fucked her. Already having cum once I knew I could last so I laid back and enjoyed her tongue on my cock.

As she made her way up my stomach and kissing my nipples and neck I could feel her guiding my hard cock to her pussy lips. She moaned loudly as she sunk down on my cock. I let her ride me for awhile when I decided to take hold of the situation. I pulled her up and off me and swung her down on the bed and told her, "My turn to fuck you, and this time you are gonna let me finish in your mouth." The look in her eye told me that she liked being controlled.

After I was ready to come I pulled out of her soaked pussy and mounted her chest just as I had done with Melinda, but this time I got my cock in her mouth right as I erupted. She took all my cum, and right before she swallowed she opened her mouth to show me how much she had. It was so fucking hot I wanted more but unfortunately George must have finished with Melinda and walked in.

Still naked I grabbed my towel and asked, "what'd she let you do?"

"Oh man she loves anal sex, and she fucking came all over the bed dude." he replied like a little kid. I wasn't shocked, "yeah I didn't tell you, her last boyfriend was a pooper trooper, he loved anal. She said she liked it."

As I left I could hear him and Raquel arguing about anal sex, I know Raquel had cut him off a few years back so he didn't get to fuck her ass very much anymore. I got down to the guest room where I found her sleeping. I laid down next to her and fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, she had called a cab and left. I had a message in my phone telling me to check my jeans pocket.

NMTales
NMTales
25 Followers
12