My First Task

Story Info
My first task was to have nude photos taken.
1.6k words
4.34
44.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. Tomorrow I am going to participate in my first task. You see it all happened about six weeks ago. I was browsing the internet when I found this site that promised some excitement. All someone had to do was sign up to play a game and they would presented with a series of sexy challenges. I thought that it would be fun! All I had to do to participate was fill out a questionnaire. Apparently, the challenges were tailored to a person's specific fantasies. I guess I'm a closet exhibitionist because my challenge was to have nude pictures taken by a professional photographer.

I was looking forward to my task. My name is Katy and I am a 25 year old college graduate with brown hair and blue eyes. I work out religiously so my 5'5'' 34-26-36 body is worth sharing. Although nervous, I was very excited.

Each task has a series of points that could be earned during the process which was determined based on how far the person was willing to indulge. My task had a potential of 100 points which was broken down in the following:

•50 - Have nude photos taken by a professional male photographer

•10 - Get you pussy and anus waxed for the photos

•10 - Take the photos with Ben Wa balls firmly implanted

•10 - Insert the Ben Wa balls in front of the photographer WITHOUT him knowing

•10 - Masturbate in front of photographer WITHOUT him knowing

•10 - Orgasm in front of photographer WITHOUT him knowing

I had decided to try to get ALL of the points possible. I have already had the waxing done and was a little surprised. I didn't realize the positions I was going to have to get into to have my pussy and anus waxed. Let's just say the technician knows me better than a lot of my boyfriends. I really like how smooth my pussy and anus feel and I couldn't keep my hands from playing with them.

I had never used Ben Wa balls before and it took a little getting used to. I decided to wear them every day to make sure I would not have an embarrassing accident in front of the photographer. After a while, I really liked how they made me feel and my pussy muscles are pretty strong now! They made me feel very sexy. I was aware of their presence and would walk around squeezing my pussy muscles all day long. What fun!

I didn't think inserting them without the photographer knowing would be too difficult, but masturbating was going to be a challenge. I really enjoy myself when I masturbate and was worried that I would get too enthusiastic. So I practiced - A LOT! I first had to find a way to masturbate without anyone knowing. So I tried a number of different techniques. I finally figured a way to do it. Now armed with my new skills of silent orgasm and covert masturbation, I was ready!

I did a lot of research and found a photographer that was about 50 miles away. After I contacted him and explained the type of photos I was looking for, he confirmed the date and sent me some instructions. I was to be properly groomed (hair, nails, and pubic area) and I was not allowed to wear any tight clothing the day of the shoot (no bra or panties).

The day finally arrived and I decided not to wear any clothes all day. I just hoped I wouldn't get any unexpected visitors. It was liberating walking around naked. I was thinking that I should do this more often. Anyway, I was getting really excited as the day progressed. I had to resist the urge to masturbate - that was tough! I figured if I didn't masturbate now, it would be easier to come later when I masturbated in front of the photographer. By the time I was to get ready, my pussy was dripping.

The shoot was scheduled for 5PM and last for about 2 hours. I started getting ready around 2. I showered and prepared my hair and makeup. I put on a summer dress and left my house about 4PM. As I drove to the studio, I was quite aware of my nakedness. The sundress didn't really cover much. It was almost sheer. If the sun was behind me, I'm sure anyone who saw me would know I was naked. Again, I was getting myself excited. I had to focus!

When I finally got to the studio, I was surprised by how gorgeous the photographer was. He was about 6' and 180lbs with brown hear and green eyes. He appeared to be built very well! I extended my hand and introduced myself and he said his name was Ken. When he touched my hand, it sent electricity right to my pussy. Now I was really worried! Was I going to be able to stay silent in front of him while I masturbated? Should I stay silent? I was telling myself to "Stay focused Katy." Anyway, he was very professional and showed me to the dressing room where I put my things. He told me to prepare myself and come into the studio when I was ready.

This is it! I was about to stand naked in front of someone that I've just met, put something into my pussy and masturbate all without him knowing! I was so nervous and VERY excited. I took off my sundress, palmed my Ben Wa balls and strolled confidently into the next room. He explained the lighting and how important it was that I move with the lights in mind (didn't want any harsh shadowing). Afterwards, he went to his camera and told me to relax. He wanted to take some test shots to make sure that he had metered the lights correctly.

It was then that I decided to put the Ben Wa balls in. I casually turned so my back was to him and slipped in one of the balls. I was SO wet that it went in easily. He was then ready to shoot. I asked him some stupid question to get his attention elsewhere and slipped in the other ball. Again, it went in easily and I almost came right then! I had to remember to remove my fingers from my pussy before he caught me.

It was then that I looked down and noticed that my nipples were very hard. I was so embarrassed. The photographer noticed my embarrassment and assured me that it was Ok. It was nothing that he hadn't seen before (if he only knew that I had something stimulating my pussy and that was causing my nipples to harden). He even mentioned that it made the photos much sexier!

As the shoot went on, I started to get into it. I didn't even mind that my nipples were hard. As a matter of fact, I even played with them to make sure they were hard for the photos. This all lead to the task at hand (so to speak). I started my masturbation session by gently and accidently rubbing my clit. I did this under the guise that I wanted some photos with my hand covering my pussy. I also wanted to make sure my pussy lips were "adjusted properly" for the photos. This got me even more excited. There I was rubbing my clit in front of the photographer with Ben Wa balls in my pussy and my nipples as hard as rocks. I wasn't going to last too much longer!

I then started to cross and uncross my legs. Each time squeezing my thighs. I did this over and over until I was ready to scream - but I couldn't! I so wanted to just spread my legs and reach down to my clit and RUB and RUB until I came in a screaming heap! But I had to be covert. That is part of the game. I wondered if the photographer noticed. Could he tell that I was masturbating? Could he smell my sex? I was flush and ready to come. Just a little bit more and that is when he said that he had to switch lenses and memory cards.

Oh my god! I was on the brink and I had to wait. I wanted a record of my orgasm. I needed one for the game. They needed proof. I also wanted to look at it later and know at the exact moment when I came. So I waited in agony.

While waiting I could resist playing with myself, I decided to be bold. I was hoping that he was so distracted by what he was doing that he wouldn't notice that I had the fingers of my left hand lodged into my pussy while I rubbed my clit with my right. When he was ready to start again, so was I. It didn't take long before I came. Right in front of him and I don't think he even noticed. It was mind blowing! I'm sure I made some noise, but I didn't care. It was amazing. I was completely naked, in the throes of a mind blowing orgasm having my picture taken. What a rush!

After I composed myself, I asked if I could have some water and that is when I realized that he did indeed notice. He handed me the water with a knowing smile. Apparently, I wasn't as quiet as I thought. Or, maybe it was the twitching that gave it away. In any case, all I could do was smile back and thank him for the water. I'm not sure how many points I got, but I'm ready for my next task!