My First Threesome

Story Info
She gives husband what he wanted: her with a man.
1.5k words
4.23
85k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maverick1
maverick1
30 Followers

My husband, Sam and I met in high school and got married shortly after graduation. I never considered myself particularly sexy, but Sam completely changed my outlook on life and, in particular my sex life. He adored my body and took pains to get me to buy sexy clothes and wear them to social events. We started to watching X-rated movies and reading adult magazines. It's hard to believe that a little church girl like me actually like this stuff. But hey, it makes me so hot!

As we continued to explore our sexuality, Sam became more and more keen on the idea of me having sex with other men, especially if he could watch. As my self-confidence grew, I began to explore the option of flirting with other men. I began to make up stories about seducing others. Sam and I had many intense fuck sessions reliving my fantasies.

For some reason, the thought of my husband being in the same room with my lover and me was intimidating and I could never bring myself to do anything with another man. But then, quite unexpectedly, we had a breakthrough at a party one night.

As usual, Sam had selected what I should wear, which was a short black dress with built in supports that made my breasts, look two cup sizes larger. It clung to my figure, showing all my curves to the best effect. I wore nothing underneath except for black stockings and garter belt. With my high heels accentuating my ass, Sam had a difficulty time keeping his hands off.

It was an excellent party and, after a few slow dances with different men, I was feeling very sexy. Dancing close, it didn't take my partners very long to realize I wasn't wearing much underneath my sexy dress, and I felt more than one stiff cock pressed against my crotch.

I was dancing with a guy named Marc, who had once worked at my company, when he suddenly put his mouth to my ear and asked if I wanted to go upstairs. Quickly, without thinking twice, I told him yes, on the condition that my husband could come with us and watch. And then, overcome with lust, I said, "He'll even hold me steady while you fuck my ass." Marc pulled away with a look of surprise on his face.

Well, the next thing I knew I was being led through the crowd to the staircase. At the foot of the stairs, I told Marc to wait while I went looking for my husband. I found Sam and excitedly told him what was about to happen. It took him a moment to realize I was serious, and when he did I got a big kiss. Moments later, I was climbing the stairs followed by my two admirers. We went to our room and locked the door.

Marc took me into his arms and began to passionately kiss me. His strong hands roamed all over my body sending thrills to my very core. I could feel myself getting moist in anticipation of what would be. I told Sam to undress me for my lover.

Sam approached me from behind and started by removing the straps of my dress. He nibbled the nape of my neck which he knows always turns me on. As soon as my dress slid down to expose my erect nipples, Marc took one into his hot mouth. It felt so good to feel another man make love to my breasts as my husband held me up from behind.

Once Sam worked my dress off of my hips, Marc stood back and sighed his approval. My garter belts framed my neatly trimmed pussy to provide the perfect presentation for my lover. Marc took me into his arms and began to kiss me again. As his tongue wrestled with mine, I felt Sam work his tongue down my spine to the top of my ass.

I spread my legs to give my husband access to my nether region. He worked his tongue up and down my crack. Marc soon noticed and moaned, "That's right boy, get your wife's ass ready because I am going to fuck it hard while you watch."

Feeling Marc's prick, I could definitely tell it turned him on to fuck woman in front of her husband. His cock was as hard as steel and poked its head just above his slacks. I worked his belt off and unzipped him to release his massive erection. It felt so warm in my hand, I knew I just had to have it in my mouth. I instructed Sam to lie beneath me and lick my pussy as I sucked my lover.

Sam enthusiastically complied as I squatted over his face. I leaned forward and flick Marc's head to taste the pre-cum that built up at the end. His sperm tasted different that my husband which added more fuel to my fire. I could feel myself gush on my husband's face as I sucked my new found tool. Marc slowly fucked my mouth as I ground myself to an intense orgasm.

As soon as I recovered from the quakes, I suggested that we move to the bed. Both men swept me up and carried me to the bed. I spent the next ten minutes being worked over by two mouths and four hands. After pushing me to the edge several times, the boys stopped long enough to strip of their clothes.

Sam sat at the head of the bed and I sat between his spread legs. I could feel his erection in my back. It felt like it was on fire as it throbbed in anticipation. Sam reached around and took a hold of both my legs. He raised them enough to expose my vagina to my new lover.

Not able to resist, Marc plunged into my crevice tongue first. His technique was different than Sam's but produced a similar effect. After several small orgasms, I asked Marc if he was ready to fuck this slutty wife. He responded by placing his penis head at my opening.

I stopped him and said, "No, if my husband wants to see it so bad, I want him to guide you in."

Marc looked at Sam and shrugged his shoulders. Sam reached forward and grasped Marc's hard cock. This erotic sight sent me over the edge; I came as soon as that mushroom shaped head touched my outer lips. This caused me to open up and swallow his cock entirely. I could feel Sam's hand between Marc's pelvis and mine.

Sam leaned forward and whispered in my ear how exciting it was to hold the cock that was fucking his wife. I could only respond by kissing him and moaning in his mouth.

After a few minutes I stopped Marc and reminded him I promised him a good butt fucking while my husband held me. Sam agreed and raised my legs little higher, which spread my ass cheeks to expose my rosebud. The combination of my juice and Marc's cream ran down my ass to provided lubrication.

Marc removed his slick erection with a very wet pop from my cunt. He placed it against my asshole and slowly worked it in. I was truly impressed on how gentle and not rushed he approached it. You could tell Marc had butt fucked some women in his past, I had made a good choice for a first lover.

Once he worked it in all the way, I began to push up into him. Marc took the signal appropriately and increased his tempo. Sam, the ever-thoughtful husband, reached down and worked my clit for me. I was in heaven!

At my suggestion we changed position, I got into 69 with my husband. Sam pulled my cheeks apart one more time for it to be invaded. Marc worked his prick back into me giving me that great full feeling. Marc worked his tongue up and down my pussy as I deep throated his rigid pole.

Marc moaned that he could feel my husband's tongue on his balls. I encouraged Sam by saying, "Yea that it! Show your slut wife how much you like another cock in her ass. Lick it clean for him baby!

Moaning an agreement, Marc unloaded his copious wad deep into my bowels. He slowly extracted himself and slipped his dick into my husband's eager mouth. "That's it Sam, clean that prick up. You know you love it now that it's been in your wife's ass."

That seemed to push Sam over the edge and he blasted off all over my face and tits. I turned to share sperm filled kiss with my husband as Marc pulled away from the bed. Somewhere in the middle of our passionate loving making, Marc must have slipped out because we did not see him when we broke for air.

Sam told me that was the most exciting thing we have every done. I took a hold of his rapidly growing prick and made him promise it would not be the last. All Sam could do was moan a passion "YES!" as I resumed sucking on his cock.

maverick1
maverick1
30 Followers