My First Threesome

Story Info
Anal & DP & bi, oh my!
1k words
3.62
135.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely true, with a few minor details modified to protect the guilty and to move the story along. I try to stick to the facts of what happened as much as possible, which means that it might not be as "hot" as some fictional stories - my apologies in advance. The events took place a little less than nine years ago now, in the spring of 2000.

The first threesome I had came when I was a sophomore in college. I had a girlfriend at the time, but it was a long distance relationship in the process of falling apart. We had agreed that it was an "open" relationship and we could have sex with other people (I didn't have any real problem with this, and initially neither did she, but eventually she started getting serious with one of the guys she was fucking, and that was the end of "us" - although we did hook up a couple of times even after we broke up). I started looking around online and shelled out some money for a membership to a swinger's site. Initially I didn't have much luck, but after a few weeks I got a response from a couple that was looking for a threesome partner.

We chatted on IM for a few days to get to know each other and eventually set up a time to meet. We were about 45 minutes away from each other, so I drove up their location. When I got to their house they were having some beers and watching some porn, waiting for me to arrive. She was a hot little number - about 5'4" or so, thin, dirty blonde hair, and a large B or small C cup. He was ex-military - had a bit of a beer belly but still had the muscles. She was in her mid-twenties, he in his early 30s. All three of us sat down on their couch and made a little small talk, had another beer, etc.

We started talking about sexual experiences, likes, dislikes, and so on. After a bit I could tell the conversation was having the proper effect, as both myself and the other guy had tented shorts, and she kept stealing glances from crotch to crotch... Eventually I guess she made up her mind, because she turned to him, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and started going to town with her lips.

He gave me a sort of a shrug and a wink and nodded at her ass (which was now nearly in my face, due to her repositioning herself on the couch). I started rubbing her firm cheeks through her pants, then moved down to her outer thighs. I slowly worked my way around to her inner thighs, and then up to her crotch. She started pushing back against my hand as I rubbed her through the pants, and moaning as she continued to bob her mouth up and down on her husband's dick.

Taking this as a sign that things were going well, I pulled down her pants to reveal cute little g-string that revealed more than it concealed (and which was already stained with her juices...). I pushed the flimsy cloth aside and started to finger her wet & tight little pussy from behind, finger fucking her with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. After a few minutes of this arrangement her thighs started trembling and she started to buck back against my hands with more and more force - and then she came, hard, still with a mouthful of her husband's cock.

At this point we all quickly shucked our clothes. After a bit of recovery time, she indicated she wanted to return the favor. She gave the cock she'd been working on a final lick and got down on her knees in front of me and began working my dick over with her skillful lips and tongue. Her husband sat and watched her go to town on me, stroking his dick and enjoying the show. After watching for a while he asked me if he could join her. I figured, what the heck, a mouth's a mouth, so I said sure. For the next few minutes the two of the traded off sucking my dick, while he took advantage of his new position to finger her pussy.

Soon she looked up at me and said just four words, four words which made me even harder than I though I could ever be - "I need your cock". She reached into a drawer on the end table and pulled out a condom and slipped it over my cock, then positioned herself over me and impaled herself on me. By this point she was sopping wet, and I slipped right in. She started grinding hard against, sitting in my lap as I sat on the couch, her rock hard nipples rubbing up against my chest with every grind.

The feeling was absolutely intense, and I struggled to keep myself under control. Then I saw her husband positioning himself between her legs, with a bottle of lube. He told her to sit still for a second, and she stopped the grind and tilted her ass up in the air, with just the tip of my dick still inside her. He came up behind her, then, and I saw her face wince in pleasure/pain as he drove his cock up her ass. The force pushed her back down on me, and suddenly all three of us were connected. He started thrusting in and out, pushing her back and forth against me as he went. The sensation was strange but pleasurable - every time he pushed into her, I could feel his cock filling her up and making her vaginal sheath tighter against my own manhood.

We got into a rhythm, with him thrusting and her grinding, and I could see the pleasure building in her again. She started to moan and tense again, and I could tell she was very, very close. Just then he grunted and thrust hard against her, shooting his load right into her ass. This set off a chain reaction, as she started to cum too, thrusting into me. The tightening of her wet walls around my dick was just too much, and set me off as well.

At that point we were all pretty spent, so we cleaned up and I headed on my way, after thanking them for a lovely night.