My First Threesome

Story Info
The first time I shared a girlfriend with another man.
2k words
3.78
120k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1990 myself and my girlfriend Helen, who I married soon after, were living and working in Brussels in Belgium. I was 30, she was 27. We're both English and had a very satisfying sex life with each other. At the time I used to buy a lot of "girly mags", not hard core ones, ones like Penthouse. She was fascinated by the pussy pictures and wanted to know which I liked most, it was fun telling her and explaining why. Most of all I used to buy the mags for the "Readers Letters". I'd been reading these since I was about 20, she shared my interest too. One night I told her that I found the wife sharing letters very interesting. She was immediately asking me the obvious questions about whether I wanted to do that and I said I wasn't sure how it could happen. A few weeks later I noticed a small advert about a Swingers Club in Holland. It was only about 100 miles from Brussels and we decided to take the plunge and visit. The dress code was wear whatever you want, or don't want. We'd been to a nudist beach in Greece and were happy to be naked, most of the people there were too.

After we'd had a few drinks we went into the main room which was square and had mattresses all around the edges. It sounds seedy but it wasn't. For the first time for both of us we saw other people fucking. I was really turned on when I could actually see guy's cocks deep inside pussies. I'd never seen a photo of this never mind the real thing!!

A coupe approached us. This was odd. The woman was a bit older than me and quite attractive and had a lovely naked body. The guy with her was huge and very obese. Anyway, this woman surprised Helen when she touched her leg. Helen hadn't admitted to me whether she was bi-curious or not. She soon found out when for the first time ever she got her pussy serviced by a woman. She made her cum quickly and Helen had to stop her because she was too sensitive. Somehow I ended up in a 69 with the woman and enjoyed tasting her pussy. I motioned to Helen to take my place. So there she was, underneath in a 69 with a pussy in front of her for the first time in her life. She didn't hesitate and was eager to taste her and enthusiastically did what came instinctively. We got interrupted by another guy who we presumed knew this woman, he moved away from Helen and quickly doggy fucked her. He soon shot his load inside her so I never got to fuck her. We were both disappointed but at least both of us had got to eat a new pussy. Helen said she loved it and would like to try again some time. I was delighted at that!

Back in Brussels we were a lot braver and tried something new to both of us, Anal sex. Much to my surprise Helen loved it and I did too. My cocks quite thick and I thought it would hurt her; it didn't, maybe because we took it very slowly and used lots of lube. Part of the enjoyment was in doing something so "naughty", and the new feel of course, very tight.

In my job I worked with a team of Brits, there were eight of us, all but one male. Helen used to join us for drinking sessions which we had every weekday lunchtime and evening. We all got on well. Helen was constantly teased about things like her big tits and all sorts of sexual innuendoes. She was used to it and enjoyed the flirting.

The "boss", more like a team leader really, was a really great party loving man, named Lawrence. His wife used to come over on some weekends and with me and Helen we all had lots of partying at bars and restaurants (we were ridiculously overpaid). Lawrence was probably the biggest flirt with Helen and often boasted about his large cock and how he had a hole in his pocket and was holding it!! We laughed this. Back a home we were still discussing having a threesome, I think we were both thinking of Lawrence but neither of us said it.

Due to personal problems back in the UK I had decided I had no choice but to leave Brussels but first I gave four weeks notice.

Almost all of my team mates used to go back to the UK on Friday afternoons. Because of this and because we all believed in the motto "Work Hard. Play Hard". Our usual main party night then was on Thursdays. On one of those Thursdays we had had our usual extravagant team night out. Afterwards about five of us went on to more drinking at a nearby nightclub. Unbeknown to me, Lawrence had suggested that Helen put her hand in his pocket and feel his cock. Because she would never be embarrassed in front of anybody she did it. She soon told me about it; I thought she was bluffing. When it sank in that she really had just had her hand around his naked cock, it seemed to be THE ideal opportunity to try this threesome thing. We quickly agreed between ourselves and were incredibly excited about what we had planned. As subtly as possible Helen whispered to Lawrence that he could come back to our place, giggle giggle. He clicked immediately what we were getting at. As quickly as possible we made our excuses to the group that we were tired and going home early. We got a taxi home and about fifteen minutes later Lawrence arrived in another taxi. We met him outside at the entrance to our apartment and all three of us went upstairs.

Once we were upstairs and each of us had a drink, we had no idea how to broach the subject. Helen hadn't mentioned a threesome, just to come back to our place. I suggested strip poker. I know that is very corny but it did the trick. Helen's tits were soon out and we agreed to pay forfeits to avoid taking more clothes off. It was my chance and instead of getting Helen to take her knickers off I dared her to suck Lawrence's cock. She didn't hesitate and neither did he. Lawrence got his cock out and Helen set to work on sucking it. He was true to his word. His cock was about 8-9 inches and nearly as thick as my fat 6 inch cock. His was the first adult cock that I'd ever seen with a hard on. I was very impressed, Helen was too

They both soon had each other naked and I stripped off too. Lawrence went to kiss her pussy on the uncomfortable couch. I raced to the bedroom and bought back the duvet and pillows where we made ourselves more comfy. Lawrence said he was very impressed at my cock and I said the same. I asked if I could suck it because I was curious. I didn't do this for long but he sucked me too very quickly to demonstrate that he was comfortable about that. Almost immediately Helen was on her back, stark naked. Her legs were wide open; she had her knees raised with her clearly wet pussy inviting Lawrence in. At this point I was probably the most excited I'd ever been in my life, Helen was too.

He moved forward and without needing guidance his cock easily slipped into her. They very quickly started fucking frantically in the missionary position. This was incredible in its own right but I wanted to see his cock with her cunt stretched around it. It was difficult but I could see them joined together. I think one of the most horny things about this was that Helen was demonstrating that she could be just like me.. a fuck can be just a fuck. It doesn't have to require love or anything like that. She was lusting after his cock filling her cunt.

Helen's favourite position was always doggy so I worked out how to get involved at the same time. I interrupted them briefly and got me and Helen into a 69 with me underneath. I'll be very blunt about this.. I wanted to have the closet view possible of her cunt with a cock fucking her. A real live fucking right in front of my nose, this was turning out by far to be better than any fantasy. I was amazed that she could take his lovely long cock all the way. His balls were touching her lips and her clit was being moved in and out of its hood as he pumped her cunt. As Helen was moaning and shouting at him to "fuck me" "fuck me harder" and having orgasms I was impressed by how long Lawrence was lasting for. It was probably the drink.. I've always called it "Brewers Hard On" - a bit anaesthetised!!

What happened next was a disappointment. Lawrence started to cum and maybe because he thought it was polite, he withdrew and came over her bum. I had no idea of creampies at the time and just assumed he'd fill her cunt with cum. There was one good thing though; I got a spurt of his cum into my mouth which was the first time I'd ever tasted somebody else's cum. After he came, Lawrence quickly lay down. I took his position quickly and fucked Helen in the doggy too. I came inside her and wasn't aware of her cunt feeling any different too usual. Then the evening finished far too quickly because Lawrence wanted to get back to his flat for work the next day. He had mentioned anal early on but that was something we wanted to keep special between ourselves.

Helen and I agreed that it had been a fantastic night. My lasting memories were many. Helen enthusiastically fucking somebody new. Her sucking a new cock, her pussy was somebody else's for a while, I was just an observer. I saw her cunt close up being stretched by our very good friends cock. I saw and heard her orgasming and talking filthy. She was the iconic slutty wife. I saw how her clit is rubbed while she's being fucked. I briefly felt an erect cock in my mouth. I tasted another guys cum. we were watched close up fucking each other.

We never got to repeat this in Belgium, or ever for that matter. Helen wouldn't fuck Lawrence again because she felt guilty about his wife. One thing happened for a short while though for those last few weeks while we were still in Belgium; Helen let Lawrence finger her pussy quickly when he could during our lunchtime and evening group socialising, she also let him feel her tits too. I think her tits were his favourite!

Sometime later we were all back in the UK. Lawrence lent me his video camera for a week. They were very expensive at the time. Helen and I filmed each other wanking and also fucking. Helen said that nobody was ever to see the video. Lawrence and I had coincidentally ended up on brief contacts with the same UK Company. When I returned the camera to him, he watched the tape we had made. As far as I was concerned it was ridiculous not to let him watch Helen's cunt in close up while she was having an orgasm from her own enthusiastic clit rubbing. He had after all already fucked her! I also was becoming more curious about cock sucking. Lawrence was very happy to let me indulge in that during a lunch break in his car. I managed to get all of his cum in my mouth instead of that spurt which I got as he was shooting his load while fucking my girlfriend, now my wife, inches from my face.

Happy happy horny memories.