My First Threesome

Story Info
I went there to suck his cock, but ended up in a 3some.
4.8k words
4.58
80.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desires2
desires2
116 Followers

I joined the internet swingers dating site because I had just split with up my girlfriend, and wanted some no-strings attached "company."

I'm tall, reasonably muscular, and fairly proud of my cock which is just over 6 1/2" (hey that ½" is important), thick and straight with nice big hanging balls.

My ejaculations are powerful.

If I pull out of a woman and cum, it reaches her chest and sometimes even her mouth.

If I cum in someone's mouth, they need to swallow twice or more, and if I cum on their face it is covered from chin to eyeballs.

I had been chatting with a few people on the site, but the problem seemed to be that there was 10 times as many guys as women, so the chances of actually meeting someone in person - a woman - are pretty slim.

I decided to change my "orientation" on the site profile to "Bi-curious," to see what would happen.

I also edited my profile from searching for women, to searching for women, couples and attached (married) men.

If you read my previous story, you know that although I don't consider myself bi-sexual, and I'm not attracted to men - I had previously sucked cock, and I really enjoyed it.

I had only had one male partner up to then, and that was way back when I was 18.

He was a close friend, and it kinda just happened.

I didn't think I'd ever suck someone's cock again.

Sure, I had fantasized occasionally about it - but fantasy and reality are 2 different things.

My fantasy was to perhaps find someone like me. Somebody straight, normal, discreet, safe and looking for a long term monogamous (for safety reasons) sexual only relationship.

I figured if it was going to happen, and it seemed unlikely, it may happen with a married guy with his wife's OK?

Ideally, I'd find a nice couple, and we could all interact together?

Altering my profile on the site had immediate results.

I wouldn't say I was inundated, but now there was guys writing to me.

Most of the approaches I rejected immediately, as the guys were either single, too gay, too fat, too ugly, or too strange!!

I answered a few people who seemed OK, but I doubted that I would actually go through with meeting anybody.

Most of the guys sent photos of their cock to me, and I started to realize 2 things.

The first thing is that most guys don't know how to use a ruler.

They would say that their cock was 7-8 inches long, but in the pictures it would look more like 4-5 inches.

The second thing I realized was that I have a bigger than average sized cock, and this frankly surprised me!

The only erect cocks I had seen were in pornos, and I now realized these guys were exceptionally large.

Of the dozen or so guys who wrote me, only one had a bigger cock than me - but he seemed like a player, too risky - and I discarded him.

I was left with a youngish - about 29 - single guy called Andy who lived in the city, a married guy called Kevin who lived about 5 miles away, and a married guy called Ken who lived close by in the next suburb.

Andy seemed like a quiet nerdy office worker type, but we got on well as we had some common interests like playing tennis. I told him that "I'd like to play with his hairy balls." and he laughed at that!! He also corrected me and said "By the way, they're not hairy!"!

This comment aroused me, as I like sucking on smooth balls.

He was inexperienced, and just wondering what guy on guy would be like.

He was curious to try cocksucking, and to have me suck his cock in return.

Kevin was looking for someone who liked giving blowjobs - as his wife didn't like doing it.

She had given her blessing to him finding a regular male to service his needs.

His cock photo actually turned me on - a lot. I got hard looking at it, and wanked off numerous times over it.

It wasn't that long or thick, but he was circumcised and had a very pronounced mushroom head - like a real big knob on the end of his shaft.

My only previous male partner had been uncircumcised, and I was fantasizing about how Kevin's big headed circumcised cock would feel like in my mouth?

Kevin and I started talking on messenger one day.

He told me that he wouldn't suck me in return, but would wank me off if I liked.

He asked me if he could cum in my mouth, and if I would swallow his cum, and I said "Yes," and that "I was getting hard just thinking about it."

It really turned me on saying things like "I want to kneel before you and suck both your balls in my mouth." "I want to suck your cock." and "You can fuck my mouth and cum in it." or "You can cum on my face." Although, truthfully - I wasn't sure I could even go through with an actual physical meeting. It was pretty exciting just talking on messenger, saying dirty stuff and wanking myself.

I told him that I was looking at his cock pic right now and wanking myself.

He told me he was wanking himself as well.

He said "Why don't you come over, right now, and I'll wank you off, and you can suck my cock if you want?" and now my fantasy was possibly becoming reality - and I wasn't too sure if I could go through with actually doing it.

He said to "Just come over for a talk, no pressure, and we'll see what happens." and that he was nervous too.

He gave me the address.

It was a short journey - about 15 minutes, and many times I almost turned the car around and went home. I was so nervous that I was physically shaking, and almost passing out.

My previous cocksucking experience had just been on the spur of the moment and unplanned - well - the first time anyway.

And even though it hadn't been a "one -off," because it was with the same guy, in my mind it seemed like a "one-off." This time seemed different because it was planned, and where previously I had always considered what happened to be a "one off" here I was planning to do it again.

I had always told myself that I wasn't bi-sexual, but now what I was planning to do - how could I still kid myself that I wasn't?

I was planning to suck Kevin's cock until he came in my mouth, and let him wank me off.

This was a major step, and I was unsure if I could take it - and how I'd feel if I actually did it.

Walking up the path to his front door I paused, and actually started turning around.

Suddenly the door opened and his wife, Sue, said with a smile, "You must be Mike, come in."

So I went in. And I knew there was no turning back now.

She was a slim attractive woman with shoulder length blonde hair, she had on jeans and a fitted white blouse. She was actually pretty hot, and I felt strange meeting her. She obviously knew I was there to suck her husbands cock, and I felt embarrassed.

But she sensed my embarrassment, and said she knew all about me.

How I'd been engaged twice, and had just split with my girlfriend.

She asked if I was doing this as an experiment, or just to "blow off some steam," and if it was my first time?

I told her that I had done "it" before - but it was over 20 years ago, and that truthfully, even though I was there, I was still unsure if I could go through with it.

She said this was their first time too, so it was all new to them as well.

She was very friendly and explained that she loved her husband very much, and was OK with Kevin getting blown by me, and she hoped it would be a long term arrangement. Her rationale was that she'd prefer that she knew what he was doing - rather than him having an affair behind her back with some other woman.

She said that she was no longer that interested in sex, and didn't like performing oral, but she understood her husband's desires, and she accepted his needs.

She asked if it would be OK if she watched?

She was curious, and wanted to watch me, and see how she would feel .

I wasn't too sure about this, but she seemed so nice about it I said "Sure."

We went into the lounge room which had the curtains drawn and was pretty dark.

Kevin was about 45 years old, with a slim build, and seemed friendly.

We all sat around making small talk, drinking coffee, and no-one mentioned what I was actually there for.

Finally Kevin said "It was great meeting you Mike," and it felt like somehow I was being rejected, even though we were getting on great.

I got out of my seat - to leave, but the words came out of my mouth "Kevin, would you still like me to suck your cock?"

It really excited me to say it out loud, and their faces lit up.

Kevin looked at Sue, and asked "Is it OK - are you sure you're OK with this?"

She smiled and said "Yeah - actually I'm pretty excited to watch. In fact I may even join in." she laughed jokingly.

Kevin, looking skeptical, said "Sure, but if you want us to stop at any time just say so OK."

Kevin and I both stood, and I went closer and started undoing his belt and pants buttons.

He started undoing mine, which actually surprised me a bit, as I was prepared to suck him off with no reciprocation.

Our pants dropped to our knees, and now we were both stroking each others cocks through our undies.

I could clearly see the outline of his large cock head straining against his jocks, and I pulled his waistband down to get a better look at it.

His cock was fully erect, about 5 inches long, straight and veiny on the shaft, but my eyes were drawn to his big purple shiny swollen cock head. It was really impressive, and made an otherwise average cock look big.

He pulled my undies down, and was impressed with the length and thickness of my cock.

I looked at Sue, and she looked pretty impressed as well.

I undressed fully, my cock hard and erect, and I explained as I removed my t-shirt "I don't want to spill any of your cum on it."

I got on my knees in front of Kevin, and wrapped my lips around his cock head and slowly moved my lips up and down over the rim.

Kevin gasped with pleasure, and I moved my tongue around the rim making him groan.

I then slowly worked my lips down his shaft, taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could - and then I slid my mouth up and down his cock shaft making sure that each time I got to his cockhead I ran my tongue around and round the rim, making him draw breath as I did.

I established a nice rhythm up and down his shaft with my mouth, and he gently thrust in and out - fucking my mouth.

All thoughts of guilt and apprehension were now gone and I was enjoying it.

My mouth was full of his cock, and I was going to make him cum, and I was going to swallow every drop. I was going to give him the best blow job of his life.

I ran my tongue around his cockhead, and down his shaft to his balls, and then I sucked one ball into my mouth and used my fingers to push the other one in as well.

With my mouth full of his balls, I firmly stroked his shaft, and sensed he was getting close to cumming.

Suddenly Sue said "Hang on guys - wait." and for a second I thought she was calling a halt to proceedings.

But she came over and stood between us, and said "This may be the only time in my life I ever do this," and she grabbed a cock in each hand and started slowly stroking us.

Kevin looked a bit shocked by this turn of events, but seemed pleased that his wife was getting into "the mood."

What happened next shocked him even more, as his wife - still stroking us, got on her knees between us - looked her husband in the eye, and put her lips to my cock and kissed it.

Then she slowly licked my cock head, and slid it into her mouth.

I didn't expect his, but I wasn't about to stop her either.

Kevin was looking really shocked now, as his self confessed "non cocksucking wife" was sucking my cock like it was the tastiest thing she'd ever had in her mouth.

She stopped for a moment to remove her clothes, revealing a slim body with small but firm tits in a lacy black bra, and a tiny g-string with see through mesh in the front.

She got back on her knees, and alternately put our cocks in her mouth, sucking and stroking each in turn.

She even tried putting both our cocks in her mouth at once, but mine is quite thick, and Kev's head was way too big.

Kevin was now looking more shocked at this unexpected (for me as well) turn of events.

His demure wife, who only a short time earlier had told me she was not that interested in sex, and didn't like giving head, was now acting like a wild animal who couldn't control herself.

She was talking dirty as well, saying "Your cocks are beautiful - I'm so wet," and she was rubbing her tits and stroking and fingering herself.

I wasn't sure what was happening - or what was going to happen next. But I decided to just go along with whatever direction it took.

Sue took off her bra and panties, got on her hands and knees on the thick shag pile (giving literal meaning to "shag") carpet, put her arms straight out on the floor, stuck her ass up in the air, (revealing a nicely shaved pink pussy), and said "I want you to take turns fucking me!"

Kevin now looked a bit distraught, and said to his wife - "Sue, are you OK - you're acting so strange, I've never seen you like this?"

Sue got up, put her hands on each side of her husband's face, looked him in the eye and said "I love you babe, so much, and I know it hasn't been easy for you hardly ever having sex for the last 10 years, and never having me suck you. I know you have needs that I wasn't meeting - and I'm sorry." She started crying.

"But when I saw Mike start sucking your cock, and the look on your face - you looked like you were in heaven, and I knew you were going to cum soon, and I'm sorry I stopped him, but I was jealous that he was making you feel that way - not me.

I want to be the one making you look like that. I want to be the one on my knees letting you fuck my mouth, and swallowing your cum.

I'm your wife, it's my job to make all your fantasies come true, and seeing Mike suck you made me realize what a fucking bitch I've been. I love you babe, and I love your cock, it's beautiful and I promise from now on you can fuck me and put your beautiful big cock and cum in my mouth whenever you want."

Kevin was almost crying as well, and they both looked at me - it was a touching moment.

I said "OK guys, I guess my work here is done - it was great meeting you, and I hope everything turns out OK."

I reached for my clothes, but they both said "Wait!"

Sue said "Don't go Mike - I guess we both owe you a lot, and since this may be a "one off" let's finish what we started?"

"Oh look guys, you don't owe me anything - really - I'm just happy that you've found each other again." I said.

Kevin said "No, mate - we're really grateful, and we'd like you to stay and now that it's all out in the open, I've got some fantasies I'd like to share with Sue?"

Sue's eye lit up, and she coyly said "Do tell."

"Well" Kevin said, "I've never shared this with you as I never thought it would happen, but I've often fantasized about you with other guys, and when I saw you suck Mike's cock - it really turned me on." - "I'd like to watch you suck his cock again, and then watch him fuck you."

I started protesting - but Sue immediately came over to me, grabbed my cock, and started kissing me - slow and deep - with her tongue, occasionally looking at Kevin to see if he approved of the show.

She whispered in my ear '"Thank-you, - he wants this - let's put on a show."

Still kissing and stroking my cock, she got on her knees and started sucking me - with long slow wet strokes. I moaned, grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth.

Kevin was seated on the couch slowly stroking himself and watching us.

"I want to watch you fuck her Mike." he said.

Sue rolled onto her back on the thick carpeted floor. I knelt between her open legs, lifted her legs up, grabbed her thighs, and slowly pushed my cock into her pussy - inch by inch. Sue gasped, and let out a low moan which was real and not forced, and I started slowly thrusting into her.

She had her head back, and her tits were moving up and down with my thrusts.

Kevin left the couch, he stood momentarily watching my cock slide in and out of his wife's pussy, then he knelt by her head on the floor, and she turned her head, and opened her mouth for him.

Kevin moaned as his wife sucked him greedily and deeply, and stroked his balls - and seeing it close up and personal, made me get harder and thrust harder - her thighs were quivering with each thrust, and her tits were jumping up and down.

She was making noises around Kevin's cock, and then she removed her mouth and motioned for me to lie down on her. While still sucking Kevin she put her hand around my neck and pulled my head down towards her mouth, which was filled with Kevin's large cock head.

Both our mouths were now licking and sucking and kissing around Kevin's cock, while he moaned in pleasure. His cock was leaking clear pre-cum, and Sue squeezed it off onto her tongue.

"Let's make him cum." she said to me between sucks and licks of his cock, so we both started taking it in turns to slide our mouths up and down his shaft.

I'd do 5 sucking strokes, and then she'd do 5 sucking strokes and we continued in this fashion like a kind of cock sucking roulette - wondering who's mouth Kevin was going to cum in.

Sue opened her mouth and asked me to "Wank him into my mouth," so I grasped his cock with a firm grip just behind the head and started wanking towards her open mouth.

Kevin moaned and said "I'm going to cum," and Sue stuck her tongue right out so it was touching the hole of Kevin's cock, and she started licking it as I wanked him.

His whole body spasmed as the first thick rope of cum, splashed onto her tongue, and slid toward her mouth.

As I continued wanking him he ejaculated 4 or 5 more times, into her open mouth.

"Don't swallow." I told her.

I put his cock in my mouth, grabbed it firmly by the shaft down by his balls and stroked it up towards his cockhead, milking a big spurt of cum into my mouth. I then quickly rolled Sue on top of me, pulled her head down towards me and put my mouth to hers, and forced her mouth open with my tongue.

I could feel the cum slowly running into my mouth, in a big lumpy stream, and I swallowed it all - and if I hadn't been fucking her and close to cumming it would probably have grossed me out.

But in that mood, it's pretty much anything goes.

I was increasing my tempo now, pumping and pounding into her from underneath, and she asked "Are you close?" and I just nodded.

"Cum in my mouth." she said, and just the words sent a wave of orgasm through me.

I rolled her on her back and withdrew but the first shot came out with my cock halfway to her mouth and hit her on the face. She didn't open her mouth but instead grabbed my cock and wanked it over her face. 5 or 6 big streams streaked her face from her eyebrows to her chin.

Even I was surprised how much there was, and she then used my cock and her fingers to push the cum into her mouth.

She looked at Kevin and me, her face still with some of my cum on it, and Kevin looked at her, and suddenly we all started laughing.

"Oh my god - can you believe what we all just did?" she said.

"No, But it was great wasn't it?" I said.

We all agreed, and made tentative arrangements for next time.

We met one more time. Sue had a rape fantasy she wanted to try.

Kevin tied her hands loosely behind her back with a length of pantyhose, and we took turns licking her, fucking her - roughly - on her back, and then bent over the sofa doggie style.

We both finished off by wanking into her mouth, and making her swallow it.

I didn't see Kevin and Sue for about 2 months after that, but one day I met him on messenger, and Kevin said their sex life was transformed.

They had gone from having sex monthly and no blowjob for 10 years, to fucking every couple of days and Sue sucking his cock every time.

Sue especially liked talking dirty, saying stuff like "how much she enjoyed watching Mike suck his cock," and "she loved it when we both "tag team" fucked her," and how "she loved being Kevin's dirty slut wife."

desires2
desires2
116 Followers
12