My First Threesome

Story Info
He finds adventure through an online ad.
983 words
3.69
27k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is my first experience with another couple. It took place a few years ago, but I remember it well. It is also my first story -- please let me know what you think.

Things were going poorly with my girlfriend at the time, and I was in the mood for something different. I placed a classified ad in a local free weekly newspaper – the weekly had a classified section called "The Wild Side", specifically for adventures. My ad was simple, I said that I am an attractive 24-year-old male looking to for pure physical pleasure. I also said that I was willing to explore new adventures with one or more people. I checked the newspaper's voicemail a couple times the first week to no avail, so I pretty much gave up on the idea. After a couple weeks, I figured I would try again, and to my surprise, there were two messages. The first was a hang-up. The second message was from a woman named Jenny, who said that she and her boyfriend were looking to find a third, and my ad caught her attention. She left me her email address, and from there it began.

I emailed Jenny immediately, giving her my physical description: 5'11" tall, short brown hair, green eyes, and an athletic build. It took a couple days, but she responded with hers: 5'10", blonde hair, and athletic (110 lbs.). It wasn't much to go on, but it was enough to keep me interested. We talked on the phone finally. Her voice was deep and sexy. She told me she was 31 and her boyfriend was 35. We made it clear that he and I were both not interested in male to male contact. I was relieved to know that we felt the same about that. We decided to meet at a local bar that very afternoon to see if we had a mutual attraction.

Jenny arrived a little late. She said she spilled something on herself at work and wanted to change clothes before meeting. She was attractive: thin, small breasts, but lean with a nice ass. She was wearing tight black pants and a white button up shirt. We had a beer and talked. We hit it off well, and decided to head back to her place right then.

When we got to her place, Jenny introduced me to her boyfriend, Dave. He was about my height, thin, and clean cut. They were basically a nice couple, both attractive, and they wanted to spice up their lives. We had another couple beers and chatted. I sat on the couch next the Jenny, Dave sat on a chair across the room. Dave excused himself for a second to get something from the car. While he was gone, Jenny leaned over and kissed me. I opened my mouth and found her tongue. She took my shirt off as we kissed and started rubbing my cock through my pants. I took off her shirt and found her without a bra. She leaned back onto the couch and let me suck on her nipples. By then, Dave had returned and had taken off his clothes. He and Jenny were kissing as I took off her shoes, then her pants. I kissed my way up her legs. Dave had made his way to her breasts, and was sucking each nipple.

I rubbed my finger over her wet hole, and spread it open to get a full view of her clit. I remember seeing the pleasure in Jenny's eyes – they'd roll into the back of her head as my finger went inside her. It was surreal watching Dave lick her nipples so close to me. I took her clit into my mouth as I fucked her with my fingers. She moaned with pleasure and guided my head down into her lap. She spread her legs apart and I dove my tongue into her, licking up all the juices she had to offer. As Jenny's climax began to build, Dave moved away from her and let her focus all her attention on her orgasm. She squeezed her legs tightly around my head and thrust her hips into me. I took her clit into my mouth and rolled it around under my tongue. She screamed in pleasure as she came, until she finally relaxed her muscles. She pulled me up to her face and kissed me, tasting her juices on my tongue, licking her juices off my chin, and enjoying her smell off my face.

Jenny slipped off my pants and grabbed my very hard cock. She gave Dave a questioning look, and he okayed putting me inside her. Without any other hesitation, I drove my cock into her. She wrapped her legs around my body and brought me deep inside. Dave kissed Jenny as I fucked her. Within a few minutes, I was ready to explode. She pulled me out, got on all four, and took my cock into her mouth. Dave came up behind Jenny and started fucking her from behind. It didn't take long for me to cum in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. I watched as they fucked for a good five minutes before they both came at the same time. Dave immediately got down and licked up both of their juices.

We sat around naked for a while longer, had another beer, and decided to meet that weekend. Jenny drove me home. Our kiss goodbye was long and passionate, and I felt my cock straining in my pants again. Before I left, she and I talked about meeting up solo sometime. I actually ended up meeting with both of them a handful of times, and just with her quite a bit. Every adventure was better than the last, and I am glad I took a chance on a little ad in a weekly paper.