My First Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
Adventures of divorced girlfriend awaken wife.
3k words
3.94
89.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,045 Followers

It's funny how things work out. My best friend Julie and I had been happily married to our husbands for over twenty years when all this started. Jules is a tall, shapely, good looking blonde. Even though she is on the wrong side of forty she still turns male heads wherever she goes. Her marriage to her husband Warren ended six months previously when he was caught having an affair with one of his sales consultants. Warren owned a prosperous land development company and was doing very well for himself. As a woman I struggle to see why Warren had an affair. Jules is a beautiful and intelligent woman and a great wife. From girls talk I knew that she loved sex as much as any woman and was adventurous between the sheets to say the least. I had previously met the woman at a party that Warren was caught having an affair with and she was not in Jules league at all. She wasn't all that good looking, she was short but did have a good set of breasts which was probably what Warren was attracted to.

Jules was devastated when she found; she engaged the best divorce lawyer in town and took Warren to the cleaners resulting in a very good settlement. Warren didn't want his good name dragged through the mud and an angry Jules was the right person to do just that. Apart from the financial settlement Jules divorce gained her sexual freedom and she wanted to make up for lost time. Like me she had been a little sexually naive when she got married, she had only one previous sexual partner before she got married. Jules hit the singles scene and before long I was hearing all of the sordid details whether I liked to or not.

So how did this affect me? I'm a forty-three year old brunette with a good figure that is defying gravity with the help of a daily gym work out and watching what I eat. My bust is a good size but my best attributes are a firm butt and good legs. I'm continually told by friends and my husband that I'm very attractive but I would only consider myself fair at best. I dress well and I'm content with life and the fact that Gaz my husband still wants to hold my hand in public. Gaz and I have been married for twenty-one years and have a good marriage, especially in the bedroom. Gaz is the only man I have ever had actual sex with. He's tall and good looking and a wonderful man and husband. My only complaint is the love handles that have started to appear from too many business lunches.

Before I met him I experimented with boyfriends without going all the way. I enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex and would let them rub their cocks up and down my pussy without penetration, which now when I think back was dangerous. I mastered the act of giving my boyfriends a hand job so they didn't go home frustrated. I had on numerous occasions had to explain to my mother what the stains on my clothes were. I told her I was a sloppy eater, which wasn't far from the truth if you know what I mean. On meeting Gaz I gave up my virginity on our fifth date and never looked back. His only disappointment is that I don't orgasm during intercourse. It has to be by clitoral stimulation.

Anyway, I don't care how I reach an orgasm; so long as I do and often. Anything goes in our bed, there's not much we haven't tried although anal sex is definitely out after a single try. I have enough toys to start a sex shop and we watch adult movies on a regular basis. We are aware of each others fantasies and act them out where feasible. I almost felt guilty when Jules and Warren divorced while Gaz and I were still happy. For the last few months Gaz has been working from home on a project which takes up most of his time. Jules, aware of this, has taken to inviting me out at night to the movies and shows and to be honest I have enjoyed every moment of it. The trouble is that she is always on the hunt for men and sex. On one of these excursions we were sitting in a bar after a movie when she met up with a good looking guy. Not wanting to play gooseberry I told her that I'd drive home in my car and she could grab a cab later. She wanted me to stay and in the end we both ended up at this guy's house. I sat in an unfamiliar lounge watching cable while Jules fucked this guys brains out in the bedroom next door, I wasn't amused one bit and told her so as I dropped her home. She apologised and then made me laugh by giving me a blow by blow account of what she did with the guy. It turned out he was a lousy fuck anyway. She promised never to do that to me again.

Well she broke the promise less than a month later, different bar though. After a fashion show on a Friday night we dropped in for a drink at a bar in one of the best hotels in town. The place was packed and Jules soon began chatting up a good looking guy who was joined by his friend who was kind of cute too. It turned out the guys were in town for a conference. We were still there having a good time when the bar closed at one a.m. The guys were staying in separate rooms at the hotel and we were invited back to one of the rooms for a nightcap. To my horror Jules agreed, I suggested home but she gave me a wink and headed towards the lifts with the guys. I was tempted to go home but you don't leave your friends in those sorts of circumstances and in the end I followed.

The hotel room was small and consisted of a double bed, table and four chairs and one comfortable lounge chair, a small bathroom was off to one side. I perched myself on the lounge chair while Jules and the two guys sat on the bed. All the booze came out of the mini bar and shared around, I declined. Next thing I know Jules is getting all amorous with one of the guys, the other starts hitting on me. I stopped him in his tracks; I showed him my wedding ring and told him that I was happily married. I thought that would bring things to a halt. Jules then suggested that she could handle both of them. Seconds later Jules has a guy on either side and they were slowly taking her clothes off. The look of pure pleasure on her face told me I would have as much chance of stopping her as me flying home. I didn't know what to do with myself, we had arrived at the hotel in Jules car and with the rain outside the chance of getting a cab would be slim. I did consider ringing Gaz but I didn't want to have to explain myself even though in hindsight it wouldn't have been a problem.

From my chair I watched as Jules had all of her clothes removed and she then stripped the guys. Both guys had good bodies and one was pretty well hung. She then took it turns to suck their cocks while they licked her pussy. Jules produced two condoms from her bag and in turn rolled them on. Then she would let one fuck her while she sucked the other's cock. To tell the truth it was one the most erotic things I had ever experienced and I was quite enjoying the show. For the next hour the guys took their turns in every imaginable position and I enjoyed watching. The guys were caring and considerate taking care not to hurt Jules, who by now was completely in a world of her own. I also think they were enjoying putting on a show for me. At one time Jules asked whether I wanted to join in but she didn't have any more condoms. To tell the truth if she did I might have been tempted. In the end she removed the condoms and sucked and stroked each one in turn to orgasm letting them come on her face and chest. She then gave me a wink and headed to the bathroom for a shower. This left me with two nude men with flagging erections lying in a bed looking at me. Not something that happens every day, well to me anyway. One of them offered to lick my pussy if I wanted; when I declined he said I could leave my panties on. I again declined but I was sort of tempted but was saved a few minutes later when Jules came back in and got dressed. Jules giggled all the way home, she asked me tell her what it was like to watch. I tried to pretend anger but she knows me too well and in the end I was giggling with her. She told me that it had been the most satisfying sexual experience she had ever had; a threesome and me watching. I couldn't help but grin; it was good to watch I told her. She suggested that maybe I should get a divorce too. I then suggested it wasn't that good.

I was horny as hell when I got home; forgoing my normal ritual in the bathroom I walked to our bed where Gaz lay. His eyes opened as I dropped my clothes on the floor and climbed in beside him. Lifting the sheet I crawled down his body and placed his cock in my mouth. I soon had it in its required state and then moved up and sat my soaking pussy down on it. It went straight to the hilt, then leaning forward I lowered my breasts to his face which he really likes. He asked what brought all this on and I told him everything except that I had been tempted at one stage to join in. It turned him on just as much as it did me, I then had to start the story again but describe in greater detail. When I told him about the offer to have my pussy licked through my panties he asked whether I would have been able to reach an orgasm. I wasn't sure but we were both keen to find out. I got out of bed and put on a clean pair of panties. The answer was yes I could with a bit of cheating.

As the weeks passed by we added it as part of our loving making repertoire and fantasies pretending it was someone else licking my pussy. Then out of the blue one night Gaz asked me if I was interested in acting out the fantasy with another man? I said no and that I was perfectly happy with one man. It however became a topic of conversation when making love and I sort of warmed to the idea over time. Gaz asked if it was alright if I only had sex with one man in my whole life. I told him that it didn't matter but he picked away at me until I said I might consider it under the right circumstances. We discussed what sort of man I would like to do it with, how it would happen, and details like what I would wear. We were both sure on one thing and that was Gaz had to be there, he wanted to watch and I wanted him there for peace of mind. He had to be part of it. When Gaz went out and purchased condoms I started to get nervous about the whole thing but we talked through it. He reiterated that I could back out of it any time I liked. After weeks I finally agreed to do it.

Now you would think it would be easy to find someone for me to take to bed but it wasn't so. We ruled out friends or men we knew, we were both paranoid about it becoming public knowledge. We first tried going to bars on the other side of town to meet someone. We talked to several likely candidates and on my approval Gaz even approached men on two different nights. Both declined only, because Gaz wanted to be there too, they were uncomfortable about being watched which is something that neither of us had thought about. The guys that Jules went to bed with didn't mind at all that I stayed and watched although it probably would have been different if I'd been a male. We decided to give the bar scene a miss. We then tried to find someone through personal ads on the net. We answered two ads from men looking for a couple and arranged to meet in a bar after we exchanged photos. The first guy was a disaster; the photo must have been taken ten years and thirty pounds ago. After I recognized him walking through the door we snuck out without him seeing us. A week later we arranged to meet the second guy, while he was very good looking but I just didn't like him. He was too confident and arrogant for my liking. Recognizing my signal Gaz said we would get back to him some time and we left after a couple of drinks.

About this stage I'm starting to put the whole thing into the too hard basket. I never thought it would be this hard to find a good-looking guy who wouldn't mind Gaz watching us have sex. Most times it was a relief but when Gaz and I were having sex I would be a little disappointed that it wasn't going to happen. A few weeks later Gaz was looking through a weekly news paper when he came across some adverts for male escorts. Most of these ads for male escorts were for gay or bi-sexual men, but there were a few ads directed at women only. For a day or two we discussed using an escort and there appeared to be some advantages. Firstly they would be discreet and would eliminate the worry of anything becoming public knowledge. There should be a certain amount of professionalism and it shouldn't be too seedy. While money would change hands there probably wouldn't a great deal if difference if we picked up someone from a bar and hired a motel room. The idea grew on us and I agreed to let Gaz ring a few of the escorts exploring it a bit further. To both our surprise we again got declines from some of the escorts because Gaz wanted to watch. A few said it would be okay but Gaz didn't like their attitudes or other things when talking to them on the phone; that was okay with me as I always trust his judgement.

We were both getting frustrated when Gaz finally got lucky. His eye caught an ad he hadn't seen before and he made contact. Paul was advertising escort services for ladies only. He described himself as in his early forties, good looking with an athletic build. Paul was at first a little concerned that Gaz wanted to stay and watch, it wasn't that he was against it but it had never been asked of him before. He then thought Gaz was just putting on an act and that it was all a big joke. Later that night after Gaz and I discussed it and he rang Paul back, this time I spoke to him for a short time. Once he realized that we were serious he was open to the idea. Paul operated from a private apartment about a half hours drive from where we live, his charges were $150.00 a session which could run up to two hours but there was no pressure. His services included a massage and whatever we wanted to do afterwards. Everything would be discreet and safe. Paul told us that he was flexible with his hours and wanted about an hours notice if he didn't have any other appointments or he was busy.

It all sounded good to Gaz and I and we discussed it for the next few days. I finally agreed in principle but I didn't want to be pressured into it, it was up to me to initiate it. In the following few weeks I had mixed feelings about doing it, during sex Gaz made the point that it would it would be a once in a lifetime experience and we would both enjoy it. We discussed the fact that doing it just once might not be enough if I enjoyed it too much. We agreed that once would be enough to satisfy both of us. Gaz programmed Paul's phone number into his cell phone just in case.

About a month after we had spoken to Paul, Gaz and I had met friends for an early meal at a restaurant. By the time our friends had left I had consumed at least one bottle of wine and was feeling happy and horny, for the last half hour I had been thinking about Paul's services. In the car park I leaned over and kissed Gaz before he could start the engine; I then gave him a quick grope.

"I just feel like a massage." I said.

It took Gaz a second or two to realize what I was suggesting.

"You're sure?" he asked.

"Don't talk me out it." I joked.

"You want to make love with another man?"

"Yes I do. If you still want me to I'll do it tonight." I replied.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,045 Followers