My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said, I never made another pass at Annette from then on, although I had wanted to. I was very tempted often. One I remember especially well was just after she had broken her leg in an accident on her motor scooter. I bought the scooter off her later. She was confined to bed rest for a time with her lower leg in plaster. When I heard about her accident, which was a day or two later, I went around to see her at the flat. She was feeling extra down on this day, because of the accident and other things that had been going on in her life. I really wanted to throw my arms around her and give her a great big cuddle. I did not because I did not trust myself to do so. I know that the way that she was feeling, she would have interpreted it as a pass and would have welcomed it. As I was still attracted to her, I would not have been able to control myself. It was during this visit that she told me about seeing this other man. The look in her eyes was, among other things, was one of hurt and loneliness. I could have taken advantage of it but I felt it would have been best for both of us if I did not. I know that if she had made a pass at me, I would have been unable to resist her.

I did come close to make love with Annette at least a year later but it was my reluctance to lead that I let the situation slip away from me. This was almost a year later and Marion had gone overseas on V.S.A. I knew that when she said that she was going overseas that it would be the end of our relationship, but I did not want to face that fact. I was waiting for the "Dear John" letter from her.

Anyway, I had gone around to Annette's flat one evening as stayed most of the evening. Both Annette and Hermine were there as I was friends with both of them. As it got very late I was invited to spend the night there. Annette said that I could bunk in with her like I had done before and I did in my underwear. Annette and I got in to bed together and I was facing away from the wall but we were as back to back. Annette reached over and gave my penis a playful squeeze. This was a come on if ever there was. As I was feeling lonely, I turned over and started to cares her, slowly moving her nightie up as I did so. I moved cautiously and she seemed to be encouraging me and not wanting to stop me. I moved up to her breast and started caressing those and she started to stroke my hip. At this stage we were still like spoons. I still played with her breasts and then started to move down to her pubic region, and again she seemed to be encouraging me. I had Annette turn more towards me and placed her hand down to my pubic region, which she did and started to stroke me. We continued in this way for at least ten minutes when Annette said that we should get some sleep. At that point I should have taken the lead, put her on her back, taken her knickers off and got on top and entered her. If I had done it that way I know that she would have encouraged me.

I think she would have welcomed me but I was just too reluctant to take the lead. Instead I said I had to kiss her breasts first. She agreed to this and let me pull her nightie up and kiss her breasts, which I did for quite a long time. I should have been stroking her and kissing her all over as well but I was just not pushy or aggressive enough. I left it at that, which is just as well. She was in her most receptive stage of her period and was very wet and willing. She may have become pregnant as neither she nor I had any protection. She was engaged to someone else at the time and was preparing to move out of the flat. I will always regret not climbing on board. Annette was a very tall young woman and very slim and she and I could have had a good sexual relationship but it would have been very little more. I think she was in love with me although she was engaged to some one else.

I did see her another time after this and that was when she was living in Carlton Gore Road with her fiancée. They were apparently living together but not having sex because he felt that it was wrong before Marriage. He was there so I met him. Unfortunately I did not have any time alone with her as I would have like to have made love with her one more time. Then again, I would not have had the courage to make any pass at her so nothing would have happened. I think that if I ever met her again in the future on her own, we will make love. Although it is over 30 years since we did make love, I think that we would do it again. Here is hoping.

12