My First Time

Story Info
My first black lover.
5k words
3.71
125.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What am I doing here in this restaurant in the Hyatt sitting across from my husband? I feel more like a high school girl who has been set up on a blind date by a friend. Which is what has happened.

Matt and I have been married for about 6 years now and everything has been great. We met in college and got married about a year after we graduated. Life has been great, including the sex. Matt has a nice cock that I like in any hole he chooses. It is about 8 inches long and about 2 - 2 1/2 inches across. I have always been willing to do whatever he wants, from going to strip clubs to nude beaches (where he had me naked in nothing flat) to watching different aspects of porn to exposing my tits to his friends, just anything he wants. I want to keep our lives exciting and not become the perfect bitch wife who only fucks in bed with the lights out and is BORING.

Now I'm sitting here waiting for my "date" to show up to eat with us before he fucks me in front of Matt. I'm not sure what I'm more nervous about, getting fucked by a stranger or having Matt watch while it happens. It is exciting knowing that there is a man who I don't know and have never met that knows that he is going to be 'lucky' with me tonight.

How did we come to be sitting here tonight? Matt told me about a year ago he wanted to watch me getting fucked by really big cock while we were watching a porn movie. He asked if I had ever fantasized about getting fucked by someone else with a different cock and I said that sometimes I did while masturbating, but it was just that, a fantasy. We had both had experience in college before we met, so it wasn't like I hadn't had different cocks to play with.

He kept this up and I said that I wasn't interested and that he wanted me to get fucked by someone else so he could find some bimbo to fuck on the side. He assured me that he just wanted to watch me get royally fucked with a big cock while he watched and that he didn't want anyone other than me. The more I thought about it, the more I got wet. I finally said that if he was sure he could handle this, he would have to set everything up and go from there. This was about 8 - 10 weeks ago.

And that is how we ended up here tonight. Matt had set me up on a date to get fucked with someone he wouldn't tell me anything about, not even his name.

"Honey, hello" Matt says as I snap out of my thoughts. "Don't forget what you are to do when he gets here."

"I won't. I am to give him a big kiss and shove my tongue into him as far as I can. I am to let him do anything he wants to me and make myself available to him while we eat."

"That's right." This will make things interesting since Matt had been holding me tight and kissing me as we walked in and were shown to our booth near the back of the restaurant.

I was wearing a light blue dress that is somewhat sheer and a blue thong and matching bra that shows a lot of tit since it only supports them. This dress button all the way down the front and has spaghetti straps. Matt had me leave the top couple of buttons undone along with the bottom three so my lover would have easy access.

With my back to the front of the restaurant and my left side to my lover and waiter (who was enjoying the view of my 38D tits) could enjoy the view and have access. Matt and I were talking and holding hands across the table when he suddenly gets a big smile on his face and says that my 'date' just walked in. He got up and started to walk to the front of the restaurant and then were both there beside me.

"Jeff, this is Ashley, my wife and your slut for the night. Ashley, this if Jeff, your lover for the evening." The guys are sitting down while the introductions are being made and I quickly put my arms around Jeff and kiss him just the way Matt wanted me to.

Jeff is about 6' 3", compared to Matt's 5' 11" and my 5' 8", appears to work out and I notice his fingers. They are thick and I am thinking that if the theory of how wide a guys index and middle fingers are, that is the width of their cock, his must be almost half again as think as Matt's. Oh yes, and he's black.

"The pictures Matt showed me don't do you justice. They were lovely, but you are even more so in person. I can't wait to see you naked and sucking my big black cock."

"I can't wait for that either," I mention.

Jeff pulls me close to him and is kissing me. He moves from my lips to my neck and is working his way down to my tits when the waiter comes to see about drinks and appetizers.

After the waiter left, Matt and Jeff started talking about what I was in store for.

"From what I've already told you, you know the slut loves to suck cock and to be fucked hard. She enjoys having her tits squeezed and will take a cock in any hole he chooses."

"I'm looking forward to that. What is the wildest thing you have made her do?"

"Well, it was either the time a group of friends were over for a cookout and she ended up the topless hostess or when she was flashing her tits to truckers while we were driving on the highway."

"What was the wildest thing you ever did before Matt?"

"In college I went to my boy friends frat party. By the early evening I was naked and tied to a bed for anyone to use, guy or gal. I was this way all night and then given only my blouse and skirt and not allowed to shower before leaving."

"How many guys fucked you that night?"

"I think about a dozen, give or take."

"Did they come in you or on you?"

"Both."

"Just so we are agreed on the rules, I am going to use you any way I want tonight, for as long as I want. Your husband is just going to watch tonight and not be involved with us. You are going to be my total slut."

"Yes" said Matt.

"Well, I guess that is settled then. I am your total slut for the night" I tell Jeff as the waiter sets downs the appetizers and drinks. It was fun watching his face as he heard me talking to Jeff. He looks at me kind of funny while taking our food order, but he seemed to enjoy the view of my body.

We talk more about many different things while waiting for our dinner. Jeff has his arm around me and is fondling my right boob, mostly through my dress, but also from inside. Jeff asks Matt to tell him when the waiter is coming with the food. He then proceeds to kiss my and put his left hand inside my dress and fondle my right boob. Matt mentions that the waiter is heading our way with the food.

Jeff tells me to face him and he then proceeds to unbutton two more of the top buttons while the waiter starts to set down our orders, which he almost spills. He then pulled my dress to the side so that my bra and tits were exposed.

"Have you ever fucked around since marrying your husband?" he asks me.

"No" I reply while watching the waiter almost trip over himself over Jeff's shoulder.

"Have you ever been with a black man before?"

"Once, sort of" I say and all three men are looking at me. "I was at a party at college and we were playing a game. There were 2 girls for each guy that was playing. One girl was naked and laying on her back (target) while I (the jerker) jerked off the guy on the target. We "came" second, but the guy shot the farthest and covered her face. I don't even know their names."

The waiter asks if we need anything else at this time and we say no. As he leaves, Jeff turns to me and says to quit exposing myself to everyone and to pull my dress together. I look at him slightly confused and then pull the dress together but I don't re-button any of the buttons.

"You shameless little slut. Showing your tits off to the poor waiter to tease him. You should be ashamed of yourself bitch."

"You were the one who exposed me to him. I am your slut to do what you want tonight, why are you blaming me for this?"

"We will have to find a way to make it up to him tonight."

We continue eating and enjoying the conversation, the waiter checks back on us several times and seems disappointed that he doesn't have a clear view of my tits anymore.

"I want you to go to the bathroom and when you come back, there are to be only four buttons closed on your dress. Now go." He gets up to let me out and gives me a long deep kiss.

I walk towards the restroom and wonder how I am going to survive coming back. As I am coming back, I see Matt nod that I am returning and you get out of the booth to allow me back in.

"Very good you sexy bitch. You should have seen all the eyes on you as you were walking back. I'm sure you could feel everyone looking at you."

"Yes I did."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes" I say quietly.

"Speak up when you answer my questions. I don't believe your husband heard your answer."

"Yes" I say louder.

"Yes what whore."

"Yes I enjoyed having people look at me and undress me the rest of the way with their eyes."

About this time the waiter stops by to see if we would be wanting any dessert. I speak up that I am going to be the dessert tonight. Matt just asks for the check, then signs it to our room.

"When we get up to leave, I want you to give your husband a kiss and then give me one also. Then I am going to walk out of here with my arm around your waist while your husband follows."

As we get up, I kiss Matt and then Jeff and we proceed to head for the door. As we head toward the elevator, Jeff turns to me and says, "You are to unbutton 2 of the remaining buttons and then go back to the restaurant and find out what time our waiter gets off work. Do not ask his name. Then leave a message for him to come to our room when he gets off work. Do not write the message, but leave it with them verbally."

I undo two additional buttons and then return to the restaurant to deliver the message, then return to Matt and Jeff.

As we enter the elevator to go to our room, Jeff pulls me into him, with my back to him and his arms around me. "I can't wait to get you to your room so I can fuck you every which way before your husband gets back." Jeff says this loud enough for the others in the elevator to hear. He then start kissing the left side of my neck from behind and driving me crazy. His hands are roaming my body and the dress isn't doing much to stop him since it is almost totally open.

We get off on our floor, the third, along with another couple and Matt follows all of us out. The other couple turns to the left and we turn to the right. Jeff is resting his hand on my ass as we walk to our room.

When we get to the room, Matt opens the door and we all rush in. The room faces the front of the hotel and it is a nice view of the parking lot and buildings across the street.

Matt turns to Jeff and asks him to finish unbuttoning the last couple of buttons for me. He slowly reaches down and unbuttons the first one and then the second one.

"Come to me Bitch" Matt says. I walk to him and he turns me around facing Jeff. He puts his arms around me and starts kissing my neck.

"I love you more than ever for what you are about to do. You know what I am ready to do." He says this as he is fondling my tits with one hand and playing with my wet pussy with his other hand.

"Yes. You are going to give me to Jeff to use anyway he chooses. To fuck me and make me pleasure him anyway he tells me to."

"That's right. But first I am going to undress you most of the way." With that he pulls the dress off my body and drops it on the floor. He then undoes my bra and removes it from me, tossing it on a chair. All the time Jeff has been watching and his cock is getting bigger.

"Now I want you to go to Jeff and tell him that I am giving him my most precious gift, my wife. He is to enjoy you anyway he pleases." He then nudges me to Jeff and goes to sit in a chair. He then starts the two video cameras he had set up and picks up the digital camera he plans to take pictures with.

I walk to Jeff and tell him, "My husband is giving you the use of his most precious possession, for you to use in any way that pleases you. That gift is that of me, his wife. What can I do to pleasure you?"

"Come with me." He takes my hand and leads me to the window. It is dark out and the lights are on in the room. He has me stand right in front and he stands behind me playing and squeezing my tits. If anyone looked, I'm sure they could see everything, including my wet panties. He then starts to kiss me on the neck again, my head resting on his chest. "Do you like the fact that someone might see you standing here, almost naked while a black man plays with your body?"

"Yes. I am glad to make you happy, which makes my husband happy, which makes me happy." We stay like this for about five minutes before he takes me by the hand to the bed. He sets me down at the edge and tells me to lie down. He then lies down and starts running his hand over my body while starting to give me deep senual kisses. He then slowly moves down to my tits, kiss, squeezing and sucking on each of them.

"Oh yes, that feels so good. Don't quit" I tell him.

He then slowly starts kissing his way down my belly and then to my pussy through my thong.

"Let me take these off of you so that I can see your lovely cunt" he says as I lift my hips to help him remove them. Once he has them completely off, he starts licking my cunt and fucking me with his tongue. Oh he makes me feel so good, I have never been eaten like this before, and Matt is good at pussy eating. He then starts pushing a finger up into my cunt on top of everything else.

"Oh that feels so good. Keep fucking me with your finger and your tongue. Yes. Don't stop, of fuck, I'm CUMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGG." I scream as I continue to cum for what seems like minutes, but is only (only??) about 40 - 45 seconds. "Let me see your cock and make you feel hopefully as good as you have made me feel.

About this time there is a knock on the door. "I would bet that is your waiter friend that you were teasing. Go open the door and let him." Matt tells me.

"But I'm naked."

"Go bitch."

I go to the door and look through the peep hole and it is the waiter. I open the door and invite him in. "I'm glad you could join us. My friends thought that I was cruel by teasing you at dinner and want me to make it up to you. What did you two have in mind" I ask.

"Let him feel you up and play with you for a bit, and then let him jerk off on you so he can remember this when he jerks off thinking about you in the future" Matt says. "Go to it and enjoy. You only have about 20 minutes with the slut."

He just looks at me for a bit and I finally take his hand and place it on my breast and squeeze it. I then take his other hand and put it on my pussy. He slowly starts getting into it and soon is sucking both my breasts. I am so anxious to get fucked that I am actually going to get him out of here as soon as possible.

"Come with me" I tell him as I go to a chair and sit down. "Take your cock out and jerk off for me and on me. I want your cum on me so bad. I was a bad girl teasing you tonight and I'm glad you have come to get a reward. Let me see your cock and jerk off for me."

He pulls his cock out of his pants and starts to jerk off and in just a few moments he is spewing his load on your face and tits. "Yess, come on me. Shoot your cum all over my tits. That feels so good."

He soon is done and I walk him to the door after he puts his cock back in his pants. I then go to the bathroom and clean yourself up.

I hurry back to Jeff and start to un-button his shirt and remove it from him. I then have him stand up so that I can undo his belt and pants and pull them down. It is then I see his beautiful black cock that I have felt during the evening. It is already bigger than my husbands cock, and I plan on making it bigger. I start to suck on it and to suck down as much as I can. It finally stops growing when it is about 10 - 11 inches long and about 3 inches wide. This is the largest cock I have ever seen, even in adult films.

I sit on this huge love tool and work it with my hands and mouth and there is still more left. I am able to get the head of his cock in my mouth and part of his cock in my mouth and then I have to work to get more in. I keep slobbering and spitting on his cock to keep the rest of it wet where I am playing with my hands.

"Now bitch, I want you to get ready for the ride of your life. I'm going to lay back and I want you to let yourself down on my cock the first time so you can pace yourself." With that he moves up on the bed so that his head is resting on the pillows.

"Here is where you can get the pictures you wanted Matt." Jeff says to my husband. "Your husband wants a picture of you just above my cock, part of the way down it and with it all in your body. Get ready to be a model slut."

Matt has the camera ready and takes a picture of my cunt just above the head of Jeff's lovely cock. I hold on to it and slide it back and forth my cunt and then slowly lower myself down onto the head. "Oh my gosh, you are so fucking big. I have never had anything like this inside me before. I'm glad you're letting me set the pace for getting this in me."

When I apparently have about half of that beautiful love stick inside me, Matt tells me to stop so he can get another picture. I slowly work my way down until I feel myself all the way down on Jeff. "Good going bitch. How does it feel to have a real cock in your fucking pussy?"

"Oh I can't believe the feeling you are giving me. It is so hard to describe except to say I love it." About this time Matt takes another picture of my cunt with Jeff's cock in me. "Let me get used to it and then you can do what you want with your slut. Take all the pictures you want of your slutty wife getting fucked by this huge black cock."

I rocked back and forth, up and down on Jeff's cock. It felt so good being so filled up.

"OK slut, you've been loosened up, now it's time to fuck you. On the bed on your hands and knees so I can fuck you like the bitch in heat that you are now. Move."

I got off of him and onto my knees and elbows near the edge of the bed.

"Put your hands on your ass and show me your ass and pussy. That's it. Now here comes my cock all the way into your pussy." He shoved his cock into me in one hard pust. Thank goodness he had opened me up already and if I thought I had been full before, now I was really full.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck your slut with that big cock. Yessss."

"Fuck that married white pussy with that big black cock" I heard Matt say. "Fuck her like she's never been fucked before."

"Yes, fuck your married white slut. Fuck me hard, fuck me anyway you want, just fuck me."

"You like this cock bitch. You like this big black cock in your little married white pussy. A pussy that has never been truly used until today."

"Oh yes. Oh fuck, I'm cumming again. FFUUUCCCKKKK." With that I come for the second time harder than ever before today.

"Get ready bitch, I'm about to fill you with my black seed." He starts pounding me harder and harder until he stiffens and moans, then I feel him squirt his cum into me multiple times. He comes so much I can imagine that it is leaking out of me, if it's possible.

Jeff pulls out and lays down on the bed while I collapse next to him.

"You're not done yet slut. Once a black man has cum in his white bitch, she needs to clean his cock. Now get down there and clean my cock slut."

I manuver around on my right side to where I am holding his cock in my left hand and sucking him to clean off our juices. As I do this I see Matt starting to take more pictures. "Look at me while you're sucking his cock" he says. I look at him while I am sucking Jeff's cock clean and playing with his cock.

"That will be a great picture, your hand and ring on a black cock and looking right into the camera. You are such a sexy bitch. I am lucky to have you for my wife."

"And I am lucky to have you to fuck with tonight."

"But I'm the luckiest one here. I have two guys here to myself, one my husband and the other is my lover. And speaking of which, it looks like someone is ready to go again."

12