My First Time

Story Info
Wife gives in to lust on a business trip.
1.4k words
4
95.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alicia707
Alicia707
50 Followers

My First Time... My husband and I had been married for less than a year. We had been dating for two years prior to our engagement. I was 24 years old and had only two boy friends prior my husband. Our sex life was great and I had no intentions of cheating. I've always had the attention of boys/men since high school and I guess I've always been a bit of a flirt. As I always seemed to have a steady boy friend, I never felt threatened and it was fun to flirt with others.

My husband and I both travel for work. I worked for a company out of Atlanta and had to travel their often for business. It was on one of these trips I was due to spend three days in Atlanta for meetings. I always seemed to hang out with a married salesman about 30 years of age during these trips. We flirted harmlessly and talked mostly about our families and work.

One night after meeting we agreed to meet for dinner at the hotel restaurant. He brought a client to dinner. The client was about 32, tall, blonde California surfer type, yet professional and also married. We had a great dinner and several glasses of wine. Dinner conversation was fun and we carried on about people at the meetings, family and experiences in school.

After dinner, we decided to go to the lounge and have some drinks. They were both very funny and kept me in laughing all night. We were flirting and the conversation turned to sex. As normal I didn't mind and didn't feel the threat of these married men. We openly talked about sex with our spouses. Thinks we like to do and didn't do, things out spouses were go at and not good at. They both told stories of crazy sex in college. Something I never experienced. I was hanging on every work of their stories and was felling very excited. My nipples hardened thru my silk top and it didn't go by the two of them. They were openly staring at my nipples as they spoke. I was enjoying the excitement at our table as the sexual energy increased. We were all feeling no pain when we realized the lounge was closing. My friend asked if we should go up to my room and raid the mini bar. At the time I would of normally said no, but I was having so much fun, and was pretty buzzed, my common sense fell short. I agreed and we head up the elevator. As I entered the elevator in my state I must of leaned back into the blonde guy and he moved his hands to my shoulders. I realized he was their too late and my ass leaned against him and I felt his bulge against me before stepping forward. I said excuse me as I realized he still had his hands on my shoulders. He removed them slowly and said no problem.

We entered my room and I had to use the bathroom. As I excused myself I told them to make themselves at home. I looked at my self in the mirror after using the toilet, I noticed how hard my nipples were and I pinched them and smiled. Such a tease I thought. Knowing with both of them here nothing would happened and I could continue to have my fun.

As I entered the room I could here the sound of sex, I looked around an noticed one on e bed leaning back against the pillows and the other on the far end of the bed. I was shocked to see porn on the TV. I laughed and asked them what the fuck? They were laughing and handed me a gin and tonic. The blonde guy started talking about the girl on the TV, bent over a couch, one guy sliding in her from behind and another standing behind the couch with his cock in her mouth. He mentioned that it reminded him of one of his experiences in college with a girl that was used by his frat buddy's.

I've never watched porn with my husband and had not much experience with it on my own. I was silent. I sat on the other edge of the bed and watched as they made comments on the action. I felt more excited than I ever have prior to sex. I was glued to the movie and felt my pussy tingle with excitement. I moved my legs slightly apart. I looked next to me and noticed the blonde guy with what looked like a huge bulge appearing in his pants. I thought of how it felt against me in the elevator. I must of been staring at it when he took his hand down and adjusted himself. He stared into my eyes as he did it which made me even more turned on. My friend leaned up from the pillows behind me and started to massage my shoulder. It melted what little tension and nervousness I had away. I went back and forth from the movie to the blonde guy, every time I looked at him he moved his hand down to his now fully hard cock in his pants to where he was just stroking up and down. He was looking right at me and jerking himself thru his pants. Not a word was spoken. I just watched. My friend moved his hand down to the top of my 34c tits inside my shirt. I couldn't move. I was so excited and caught watching this guy stroke himself so openly and listening to the movie in the back round I didn't seem to care.

He moved his hand down towards his balls and pulled up the length of his cock showing me his size..mmm he looked huge. My friend now took this gesture as a sign with my silence to move his hands under my bra and over my now very hard sensitive nipple.. I moaned and leaned back into him. My arms just dropped to my sides giving him better access and my body gave in. My eyes must of been closed enjoying the sensations of him playing with my nipples I didn't even notice the blonde guy know kneeling on the bed next to me with his fully erect cock in his hand. Stroking slowly. I reached up with my hands, one on his shaft and the other at the base of his cock and guided it to my mouth.

My friend moved me off the bad and the two of them stripped me of my clothes. They moved me to my knees and I took the blonde guys huge cock back into my mouth. My friend started to finger my pussy and told me how badly he's been wanting to fuck me for the past couple of years. The blonde guy tells me what a sweet mouth I have and asked me if I like his cock. I stop sucking long enough to scream "yes"! My friend puts the tip of his cock against my pussy and I push back at him as I need to be fucked badly. I can't describe the feeling as he entered me. I was pleasing both of them and cumming at the same time. I felt my friend swell up and announce he was going to cum. I told him he can't cum in me and he pulled out and came all over my ass.

The blonde guy picked me up with ease and set me down on the bed. You ready for me? Yes I begged. He entered me slowly as I begged for him to fuck me. He moved inch by inch inside of me until I was more full than I have ever been. I came two more time while he fucked me. As he was about to cum he demanded I take his cum in my mouth. I rolled to him as He shot the first load half in my mouth and half down my chin. I moved my mouth over the end of his cock and felt the next loads shoot down my throat.

We fucked all night and fell to sleep together. The next morning I woke up with the blonde guy eating my pussy. We fucked for another hour including in the shower.

Needless to say our meeting that day were full of smiles. The conversation with my husband that evening was full of guilt.

Alicia707
Alicia707
50 Followers