My First Time

Story Info
My first of many experiences.
1.2k words
3.88
29.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always a horny kid growing up. I wanted to get laid from as far back as I can remember. Where I live we used to have close to 6 adult bookstores to choose from and I was always trying to get into them before I was 18, I never could and from about 17 on I forgot about them entirely. I had met my 1st girlfriend by 17 and was occupied with all the newness that comes with girls. I was getting laid!

When I turned 18 my girlfriend and I went out driving around looking for things to do, we passed one of the bookstores and I thought, hey I can now go and check them out legally. This was summertime and my girlfriend was going away to summer camp as a counselor. After a few days of no sex I started getting restless so I decided to go check out a bookstore. The one I went to had a theater downstairs and movie booths upstairs, I opted for the movie booths. I went in put some quarters in and started watching. I had never seen porn before and was amazed at what I saw, I would go from channel to channel looking at all the different scenes. I landed on a gay channel and was completely shocked. I'm not naïve I just didn't realize there was "gay" porn, I just always assumed it was guy on girl porn. I was kind of disgusted but fascinated all at once. I was watching some guy getting fucked in his ass and giving another guy a blowjob and they were loving it! I fell off my stool when the guy getting his cocked sucked came all over the guys face. I went back to the other channels and started jacking off. Once I came I zipped up and left. I thought I hit the jackpot and knew I would be back soon.

Once I got home I couldn't stop thinking about all the porn I saw. I was still horny and later on that night I went back. When I got back I noticed more things, i.e. the booths all had windows at crotch level, there were men hanging around in the hallways. I don't know how I missed that all before; I guess I was just so excited to be in there the 1st time I really didn't focus on anything.

I picked another booth to go in and watch movies but this time I was nervous because of the window in the door, I didn't want anyone to know I jacked off, how embarrassing! I'm not sure what I was thinking, why else would a guy be there watching porn! I was just always embarrassed to admit I jacked off. So as I'm in the booth I keep bending down to peek out the window to make sure no one can see. I notice the booth across from mine and see a face of some guy looking at me, I thought he was probably doing the same thing as I, checking to make sure no one is looking. Once I stood back up I started getting into the movies and started jacking off. The next thing I know some guy is trying to come in, I was mortified. I reach for my pants to pull them up and tell the guy the booth is occupied. He keeps pushing on the door and asks if I want my dick sucked. I freaked out and bolted down the stairs and out the door.

I got to my car and was pissed, I wanted to watch porn and jack off but that guy scared the shit out of me. So I thought it thru for a few minutes and my dick won out and I went back in. This time though I looked through the videos that were for sale before heading back to the booths. I wanted to calm down a little more and explore the store. As I'm looking thru the movies I hear a guy ask me if I want to share a booth upstairs. I was totally surprised, I kept telling him no and leave me alone. I didn't want to leave again so I left the movie section and went to the video booths. This time I put the stool up against the door and sat down, I figured that would stop anyone from coming in.

I was in there for about 15 minutes and was close to cumming but I wanted to prolong it, I wanted to see more porn, I was obsessed with it. I leaned forward to change the channel and thought I will cum at the next good scene. As I leaned forward my door opened; completely off guard this time. It was the guy from downstairs! He wiggled his way into the booth while I was trying to keep him out, which was hard because my cock was in one hand, my pants were around my ankles and the stool was now pinning me next to the movie screen. He kept saying he wanted to suck my dick. Let me say now, I never thought about having sex with a guy, it's the old cliché you hear over and over about being gay so I won't bother you with that. I will say the thought grossed me out and my friends were very against it as well. I never really thought about it until I saw it in the movie booths at the bookstore and I thought the guys were sissys and I wasn't a sissy. So as he was asking to suck my dick he starts changing the channels until he finds a gay movie. I turned to the screen to see what he's doing and there on the screen is a guy on his knees giving a blow job.

I was fascinated once again that guys really do this. He noticed me staring at the screen and reached out and moved the stool back against the door. He told me to sit down and just watch the movie. The next thing I know I feel his mouth on my cock. Up to this point in my life I had never had a blowjob but he knew how to suck a dick. I was sitting there in turmoil, it felt so delicious yet I was telling myself this is so wrong. As I sat and enjoyed the blowjob I would change the channels looking for a better scene. I happened upon one that would change my life forever. You can still find this on the net today. It's a scene were a black guy in a military suit walks into the bathroom and starts pissing in the toilet. In the stall next to him is a white guy jacking off and looking thru a glory hole at the black guys cock, The black guy has the biggest dick I have ever seen and sticks it thru the glory hole so the white guy can suck it. I have never gotten that image out of my head and I exploded into the guys mouth who was sucking my cock. It was great! But I was also kicking myself because this was wrong. I wasn't gay and was very confused. So I left and vowed never to return.