My First Time

Story Info
My First time having sex as a crossdresser.
1.6k words
4.22
37.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a business trip and staying in a hotel for about a week. I brought a few items of clothing and shoes with me to make my trip more adventurous. I'm not good at make-up or wigs so I can only be semi passable, the bottom half of me is like a chick because I have a nice bubble butt and some wide hips which makes dresses on me look nice. I wore a white tube dress with my black strappy sandals that had a 3 inch heel (one of my favs). Unfortunately I wasn't born with a very big cock, like small enough that I could almost wear a dress without tucking but there was a small bulge there. When I get hard though it triples in size for some reason lol. I always shave my legs because I love the feeling of them being so smooth.

Anyways I put on my outfit and looked in the hallway to see if anyone was there. (Nobody around). I took one step out and heard a door open down the hallway and quickly went back in my room since I was so nervous and haven't dressed a lot before that in public. Someone went down the hall and downstairs, and I quickly left my room and darted for the stairway to my right and made my way down to the first floor. I felt so alive and scared at the same time. I really didn't know the area too well but have been scouting it out as the days went on during my visit and found some good spots to be around where it's semi dark and private but public enough to get a really big rush.

I walked around for a bit and wanted to try going to the front of the hotel to see if anyone would say anything. You couldn't really tell I was guy unless you were close to me but from afar I could feel eyes on me because I was a few blocks from the freeway and a 4lane road running past the hotels. After a bit I decided to go back to my room and as I made my way towards the stairwell there was a guy there smoking. I was going to turn around but he already seen me and I heard him say "damn". I blushed and walked past him and I could feel his eyes all over. He said I was looking hot and wanted to talk. I said thank you. He was like "whoa, your'e a dude?" I wanted to say no not really but was forced to say yes. He smiled at me and took another puff and said i was damn fine still. Before I knew, it had been almost an hour since I stopped to talk with him and he said to me "ok, I'm just going to come out and ask, are you bi"? I said "yes". He nodded in approval and said he was too. He asked if I thought he was cute and oh yes he was. He had short brown hair, brown eyes, nice tan skin, a little bit taller than me which was awesome because I'm 6'0 tall. He also had some nice big muscles that popped out of his shirt on his arms and I could tell he had a nice lean body with his shirt tight on him.

We walked together upstairs and parted ways because I wanted to shower real quickly to clean myself up good. He smiled at me and told me to make sure I was nice and clean because he wanted to devour my ass. I showered and got myself very horny in the shower just thinking about what it would be like to be with another man, something I fantasized about often.

I finished up and sat at my bed waiting to see if he was going to come knocking. I remember being so nervous and shaking as I waited for him to come in and make me his. I grabbed my laptop and put on some music to set the mood, and then I heard the knock. I shook as I walked to the door and when I opened it he came in and began kissing my neck and squeezing my ass. I managed to get the door shut as he pushed me towards the bed. He pulled down the top of my dress to expose my somewhat breast because I'm sort of thick enough to have little manboobs but I'm not fat fat. He licked and sucked on my nipples while rubbing my legs and groaning as he felt my ass each time. His hands were soft and slowly rubbed my ass and thighs. He was pulling my dress up to feel my ass. He began to softly and slowly touch my hole as he moaned and licked me from neck to my breast and then laid me on my back on the bed. He then spread my legs and rubbed them as he kissed my head and finally put my cock in his mouth. His mouth felt so amazing and warm as he licked my head while I was in his mouth. As I laid there and moaned he was groaning and breathing heavy, at which point he pulled my cock out and said "this is what I really want". He spread my legs farther apart and pushed them back towards my head so that he could see my hole staring at him. He kissed my thighs and slowly licked around my rim. I had my arms in between my legs helping support the spreading of them and my hands were running though his hair.

He then looked up at me and smiled then he took his tongue and buried it inside my tight hole. He licked around the rim and kept sticking his tongue inside of me. I just moaned and pulled his hair as I began moving my hips and spreading myself open farther apart so he can get his tongue in deeper. "I love how pink you are and you taste so fucking good". It made me so horny and I didn't even think about touching my cock because I could feel it pulsating as I was about to cum. He said to go ahead and I did as it ran down my shaft and my balls eventually into my ass crack at which point he licked it up and sucked the rest out of my cock. Then he went back to tongue fucking me which was one of the greatest feelings I love in this world.

After about 20 mins he came up and started kissing me and sucking on my tongue. I asked him if I could suck his cock and he said not yet. I could see he was rock hard and huge! He told me to get on my hands and knees on the bed and I figured he was just going to fuck me, but then I felt his hands spreading my cheeks apart and his mouth hovering over my hole again as he buried his tongue in deeper than last time. He was stroking himself as he did this and just kept lapping at my pink insides like a dog drinking water. Then he laid down on his back and I asked to sit on his cock and he said no again. He moved me up and put my ass on his face and stuck his tongue up me again. I could really feel it inside of me really good and I began to move up and down and grind on his tongue as I got closer to climaxing again. I sucked on his cock when I could and stroked it but he wanted me straight up instead of arching because he can keep his tongue deep inside.

After about 10 mins which seemed forever but it was the most amazing time he finally told me to get on my hands and knees again. He got behind me and grabbed my hips and slammed his cock into my crack and stroked it in between my cheeks as he teased my hole with his head. Then I felt a warm wetness as he rubbed lube around my rim and squirted it on me. He was getting ready to enter me with his head at the edge of my hole and I went to push back because I wanted to feel that monster inside of me. Then I felt anther warm wetness all over my ass and up my back. He moaned as he came all over me. I asked him if I could suck it hard again but he said no because he felt too embarrassed that he came before fucking me. I said it was totally fine with me and that I would love for him to fuck me but he was really embarrassed. He said we will try again tomorrow but I was leaving town after that night to go back home.

When he stood up he stared me up and down and said if you went like that full time around me I would love to be your man. I asked if he thought I was passable and he said "fuck yeah you are, those legs and that ass seriously would get any guy hard straight or gay." I really loved the compliments. We kissed and he left. I never saw him again as my work moved me across the country. I would love to go back and let him do it all over again and then some.