My First Time

Story Info
A man's confession of virginity lost to lovely Jamaican.
867 words
3.55
46.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story is almost a cliché but it is true. I joined the military right out of high school, still a virgin. I was literally young, dumb, and full of cum. Previously I had moved around from school to school so I didn't have a whole lot of 'social skill' with women. All I knew was I was horny a lot. Well, one night all of the pieces fell into place: I was horny, I was drunk, I had a buddy who knew where there was some hookers, and I had just got paid. It seemed that destiny had finally called my number.

The two of us loaded up in his old road hog Chevy and headed down the 'other' strip, the one that ran parallel to the main highway. Halfway through another beer he points and says, bingo! Across the way, barely in sight from the shadows there was a group of women standing together against the Oklahoma chill. We turned and parked a close distance away, he said "go get us a couple" and I was out the door. As I approached staggering slightly hoping I wasn't too obvious but too drunk to really care, a tall Jamaican woman stepped out and hooked my arm in hers, "Well, babe, you lookin for a date?" She said, while looking around, "... maybe a good fuck?" She led me through a little walkway and out into a trailer park. We were up inside one a few moments later, just me her and my half beer. She turned on a porno and said she'd be right back. I tried to focus on the action but couldn't, fortunately she came back and began undressing both me and herself. I felt like I was in a dream, she was pressed up against me though, her body nice and solid. She was about a foot taller than me, and was a 'healthy' woman, nice thick thighs, big round ass, just a meaty woman, not fat. She sat me down on the bed and went down on me without much ceremony- she was good, as a pro should be. And I was mounted soon after, my first feel of pussy. Oh, wow. Had I not been so drunk, I don't know if I would have lasted the penetration. She worked up and down on my lap pulling on her tits and urging me on. My hands gravitated to that ass of hers and she smiled after a bit, "Is that what you want to hold? You want to fuck me from behind?" I nodded vigorously.

She slid off and lay on her stomach with her ass off the bed so I could get a good angle at her pussy. Man I was in heaven. I groped those beautiful brown buns and guided my dick in between searching for the hot spot. With a little help I was inside her again soon and pumping away. I felt like I was higher than I had ever been. I was in love. She moaned me on to fuck her harder, to fuck her black pussy, to fill her with my hot cum, all of this pushed me up to the edge of my first orgasm in a woman, but I couldn't cum! I kept fucking and fucking, I thought I was gonna pass out. The thought came to mind that I had drank too much and that I wouldn't be able to cum. She must have sensed it too and slowed me down to a teasingly slow pace and began to pump back against me, talking to me the whole time, "You gonna cum for me honey? You know you always wanted to buck up against a nice black ass. I’m gonna fuck the cum right out of your white nuts. Give it to me. Fill my black ass with your cum. You fill me up good and maybe next time I’ll put you up my ass for real. I can take it. I love young white cocks up my ass. You'd love to pump my big ass wouldn't you baby?" I remember those exact words to this day, and I remember that I came almost in time with her last words, hard and strong inside her. I slipped out and shot another stream across her ass and back. I was done, I had did it.

Only then did I remember that my buddy had dropped me off and was probably waiting on me- hopefully waiting on me. My Jamaican teacher offered to let me stay the whole night, as long as I could stand it, and I was tempted to empty my wallet and stay, but I knew I wouldn't have a way back on base and would definitely not be back on time if I stayed. So I left and was picked up by my buddy a little while later as he was driving up and down the block, "What the fuck, man?!" he laughed, " I told you to go score us a couple and you were gone for 45 minutes!" I grinned and offered to pay the rest of the night at the titty-bar, and that was good enough for him.