My First Time

Story Info
She loses her virginity to her teacher.
2.6k words
45.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost a full year ago when my senior year was starting I wound up having a ton of gym classes. Which was fine with me because I had a crush on the coach since I was a sophomore. He was just hot. With black wavy hair, a goatee and deep dark eyes. I was constantly in the gym whenever I could.

So here I have the man for seven out of my ten classes. I was ecstatic. I must admit I would flirt whenever I got the chance. Do you blame me? I would constantly stay in the weight room with him to help clean up since I had P.E. with him right after that, while the rest of the class would go to shower and get ready for their next classes. One such occasion after I had been lifting weights particularly hard that day and was covered in sweat. Though I don't think he minded with my figure. I'm not the conceited type but many people have told me I have a gorgeous body. With my long blonde hair and deep emerald green eyes. My bust is well matured for a girl of 18 (which was my age then) being a full 36c.

My stomach is trimmed and toned from all the classes I have, plus I work out. My legs are considerably long for my height which is only 5'6. Anyway I'm getting off course. So one of these times as I was helping him clean up he kept looking at me oddly. Which I didn't mind but was a bit curious. "What?" I asked as I used my shirt to wipe the sweat from my face, giving him a full view of my stomach. He grinned and said "nothing, just you look really good." I smiled and let my hand touch his as we both bent to pick up some weights. The electricity I felt that jumped from my hand to his was amazing and I could feel myself growing wet with desire for him.

Lets face it I had been fantasizing about the man since I was 15 and a half. He looked at me and I felt my heart pounding faster "Yes He's going to kiss me!" my mind was racing. "Can I see you in my classroom after school gets out, say about 4 or so?" he asked me. (He teaches a few math classes) My head was whirling I could barely answer him "sure" I hoped I sounded casual like he wanted to go over some grades or something. I wanted to kiss him bad, but I heard people coming out of the locker room so I sighed and picked up the rest of the weights.

The day drug by for me. I had one more of his classes after that then some history and science (the school has that block scheduling crap). I hung around the school for what seemed an eternity talking with one of my friends before they had football practice. Finally 4:00 rolled around and I started down the hall to his classroom. I had on a pair of jeans and a tank top and wished that I had worn my short satin skirt and button up shirt, but to late for that. I got to his classroom and walked inside...he wasn't in there. I shrugged and sat down at a desk to wait for him. Not more than two minutes later he strolled in.

GOD he was HOT. I was trying to play it cool, not letting my mind run away with me, I mean he's my teacher he may honestly not even look at me like that. He smiled at me and shut the door. I smiled back "So what did you want to talk about?" I was so nervous! He grinned and sat at his desk. "Come up here." I smiled and walked over to him, perching myself on his desk. His eyes swooped over my body in one graceful motion and I wanted him, I wanted him badly right there on the desk. I had never had sex before but I was very willing to give this man my cherry, I had wanted him for almost 3 years. He looked up into my eyes and questioned "how old are you now Dallas?"

My heart was thumping "I just turned 18 last week" I said as calmly as I could. He smiled and placed a hand on my knee "I've been waiting for you to turn legal. You must know how I feel about you." I stared at him, nearly falling off the desk. My fantasy was actually coming true! I started to speak but he stood quickly and had his lips pressed against mine. I quickly snaked my tongue into his mouth, massaging his own. His hand on my knee was moving up my leg, now resting on my thigh, his other hand had managed to wrap around my waist, inching me closer to him. I moved one hand down his stomach, and onto the huge bulge in his khaki pants, starting to rub.

He let out a soft moan and I rubbed harder, milking all I could out of this experience. Our kiss had broken and he was kissing down my neck, stopping to stare at the cleavage my tank top was allowing him to see. He groaned a little licking his lips and I whispered, "you want to see those" I couldn't believe I had just said that, but I didn't care. He merely nodded and pulled back grabbing my tank top with both his hands. Suddenly we heard a knock at the door and the principal's voice floated in "Mr. Dobbs?" "SHIT" we both exclaimed at the same time. I moved quickly grabbing my book bag and pulling a notebook from it. Peter as I call him now, moved quickly to the door and opened it (the doors lock when you close them, and the principal didn't have a key) I secretly prayed his huge bulge wouldn't give us away. "Hi Ms. Smith, Coach D here was helping me with a few math problems I didn't understand today" I secretly prayed she wouldn't look over my notebook .

She nodded and said "Well keep the door open I don't want any rumors about you two" she laughed and walked off. We both let out a sigh of relief and Peter looked at me. "Look I have to have you, but not here, we can't risk it. Come over to my house around 8:00 tonight." He handed me a piece of paper with his address written on it. I agreed jumping for joy that he liked me. I put my notebook back into my bag and started towards the door, his hand reached out and grabbed my ass, running along my jeans "you know I saw your bikini panties when you bent over in class today, you have anything sexier?" he asked me. I grinned and nodded. "Good wear them" his eyes were running over my body. I nodded grinning ear to ear as I left.

The truth of the matter was that I didn't really have any sexy underwear, I was a virgin what did I need with them? Well I sure as the hell knew I wasn't going to be one after tonight, so I ran to the mall and went into Victoria's Secret. So sue me I was only 18. I went home showered and pulled out my short satin black skirt and a mid-length short sleeved button up white shirt. I pulled my hair up in a soft ponytail and slipped my heels on. I was ready to go

When I got to his apartment my mind was racing as well as my heart. "What in the hell am I doing?" I had to ask myself. I didn't care I found his number and knocked on the door. He opened wearing a tight workout tank top and black warm-ups. I wanted to drool. He was muscular, just the perfect amount, I hate bulky men. He invited me in. I looked around, and smiled. He shut the door and locked it, then grabbed me kissing me hard. My arms found their way around his neck and I pulled him against my body, his cock jumping to attention when my body brushed against his. He pulled away looking at me, twirling me around. "You look so sexy" he picked me up and started carrying me towards his bedroom, I kicked off my heels as we went. I looked around as we entered his bedroom, he had lit a few candles giving it a very romantic atmosphere. I appreciated it so much.

He laid me down on the bed and looked down at me, pulling his tank top off. I smiled looking at his bronze muscular chest. He moved crawling up the bed hovering over me. He started unbuttoning my shirt slipping it from my body. He moved down, dragging his tongue along my stomach, which I found was a major turn on for me. His hands ran down my sides till they found the top of my skirt and he drug it off my body. He sucked his breath in as he took in what was left on my body. A lace green bra and a matching thong., which set my eyes off even brighter. He smiled and I sat up, pulling his warm-ups off, he wasn't wearing anything underneath them. He stepped out of them and crawled back up the bed to me. I couldn't take my eyes off his huge cock. It was and I mean HUGE. I got nervous thinking that it would never fit inside of me. I licked my lips and he smiled laying down next to me, untying the ribbon around my hair. My hair fell down my back and I rolled over on top of him.

I started dragging my body down his, his cock head pressing against my stomach and I moved down. He moaned a bit and I started to kiss his stomach, licking and sucking a bit. I kept moving down till I got to his giant dick and it looked delicious. I moved my hand down and grasped it by the base. He moaned feeling my hand. I bent down and ran my tongue teasingly over the tip of the head. His cock literally jumped at it. I smiled and started licking up and down his shaft, as if it was a giant lollipop. He moaned more, moving his hips up. "Come on Dallas baby suck it" that's all the coaxing I needed, I slipped his cock into my lips and started sucking on the giant thing. He moaned and arched his hips up, forcing it down my throat till his balls were against my chin. I kept sucking, using a hand to rub his balls. He moaned and sat up the best he could and undid my bra, slipping it from my body.

His hands were working on my tits as I sucked him off. He squeezed and played with them. I could feel my thong getting extremely wet, my pussy was dying for relief but I kept sucking, my main objective to please him at this exact moment. He stopped playing with my tits for a moment and bobbed my head. I got the idea and started bobbing my head up and down his cock. At times almost pulling it completely from my hot young mouth, and shoving it right back down. He moaned and laid back down, I could feel his body tensing "Yes that's it baby, make me fuck your hot mouth." I managed to make my tongue swirl a bit and he jerked and starting cumming in my mouth.

"OHH YES DALLAS!!" he groaned as he kept shooting his load down my throat. When he had calmed down a bit I started pulling him from my mouth, licking him clean as I did so. He grinned and looked at me. The only article of clothing on either of us was my now very moist thong. He grabbed me and flipped me over on my back, hovering over me. He grinned looking at me. I giggled nervously "What?" he looked worried.

"I've.....just....ummm...I'm a virgin" I confessed to him. He looked at me a bit surprised "Well you suck cock well for one!" he beamed and kissed down my stomach. "Look Dallas, I fell in love with you, I don't just go out and fuck girls. I'm going to make love to you." That's all he had to say to put my worries at rest. I nodded and he moved his head down, and grabbed my thong with his teeth dragging it down my body. When he had it off me he grabbed my leg and started kissing back up it, nibbling a bit as he went, by the time he got to my thigh I was moaning, begging him to tongue fuck me. He grinned and licked my thigh, teasing me. He looked at my pussy and noticed it was shaved.

"Why Dallas!!" he exclaimed. I knew it surprised him but also excited him at the same time because he kept licking his lips as he stared at it. He grinned and moved his mouth closer to my hot box, I could feel his hot breath on my clit and I was moaning, begging again. He smiled and licked the length of my slit, then dove his tongue into my hot pussy. "OHH I needed that" was all I could manage to gasp. Now my teacher obviously loved to eat pussy, he was diving that tongue in and out of me, rubbing my clit with his thumb and I was loving it. It didn't take long before my body was rushed with a wave of pleasure and I was coming all over his face. He didn't mind though, he just kept lapping, though I'm sure my thighs were crushing his head as I jerked and thrashed about. He drug his body back up mine looking into my eyes, well I wanted him in me as bad as he wanted in me, though we still argue about that. He groaned as I wrapped my legs around his back and he started kissing me.

He started easing himself into me, but I wanted him all the way in me, even if it did hurt. Without really thinking I shoved my hips up, forcing him all the way into my tight pussy. He moaned "ohh god yes you're so tight baby" I had gasped out in pain, but I was soon enjoying myself as he slowly rocked his hips into me. Soon I was moaning with him "ohh harder baby harder" I was bucking my hips up to his, feeling his throbbing cock filling me completely. I was loving this, I couldn't understand why my friends complained about their boyfriends wanting to fuck, I thought they were all crazy. He started slamming into me harder and I was experiencing another orgasm, he kept shoving in and out of me at the same pace, he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist.

I gripped his waist, shoving him into me deeper, he moaned sucking on my neck mumbling something about me being even tighter. I was busy thrusting my body up against his, his ball hitting my ass and I dug my nails into his back. He moaned and thrust into me, I felt his body tighten and he began cumming, shooting his load into me. Which of course forced me to go off, my insides clamping around him so tight, I don't think he could have pulled out of me if he wanted to. He collapsed on top of me, kissing me with a passion I had never experienced before. I was completely drained and I wrapped my arms around his back, trying to catch my breath. We fell asleep like that and I didn't go home till that morning.

We've been together ever since.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

How I Became a Whore For BBC Interracial non-consent.in Interracial Love
The Cost of Silence Friend and ex-con returns to collect payment for his silence.in Erotic Couplings
MILF Loves BBC on Film Ch. 01 Blonde wife learns she loves black cock.in Interracial Love
I Drugged Daddy! Suze roofies her Daddy and ties him up!in NonConsent/Reluctance
One Hot Bodyguard Bodyguard+woman+escape = hot steamy encounter in remote cabin.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories