My First Time

Story Info
How she became a slut for Black Cock.
3.2k words
4.32
349.3k
95

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennyBSW
jennyBSW
126 Followers

Like a lot of other women, I got my start into this lifestyle by my husband. He loves to surf the internet looking for porno sites and stories about sexual encounters.

About two years ago, he started reading stories about creampies and cuckoldry. One day I came into the computer room as he was watching a DVD, a husband was being taught by his wife to eat her freshly fucked pussy while her black lover who had just pumped her full of his cum watched.

He was jacking off to the DVD and didn't see me enter, when he heard me, he turned in embarrassment and tried to hide what he was doing, but I grabbed his cock and continued to masturbate him as we both watched the wife pulling her husbands face into her crotch and encouraging him to lick and suck her lovers cum out of her pussy.

After we watched her husband bring her to orgasm, I took my husband by the hand and brought him to our bed, he was so hard and my pussy was so wet he just slipped in and began to fuck me excitedly. In seconds he came, and then lay there upon me. I was still excited and far from orgasm, so I decided to try something new.

I told him, the DVD you were watching was hot, I really enjoyed that husband licking her black lovers sperm out of her pussy. I want you to pretend that you are that husband and my lover has just filled my cunt with his cum. Get between my legs and lick and suck my pussy now!

At first he didn't move, but I began to push his head downwards and soon he began to tentatively lick the outside of my pussy, after a few seconds I noticed his tongue slipping inside me, and soon he was licking and sucking. I asked him to turn on his back and soon I was sitting on his face, I could feel the cum pouring out of me and into his mouth.

I was so turned on, I loved the idea of dominating him in this way, he licked me to at least two orgasms as I pretended he was sucking my imaginary lovers cum from my pussy.

The next day while he was at work, I went to his computer and clicked on the History Tab. I found that he was visiting website's like Karen Kay, and Dark Secret, Dark Cavern and also Dark Wanderer. He had a collection of DVD's and also stories in a folder on his computer.

That day I watched some DVD's and read a couple of stories, I was getting so turned on, that by the end of the day I had literally fucked myself out. I had brought one of my dildo's and a small vibrator in as I watched and read, I must have given myself at least five or six strong orgasms that day.

When my husband Bill came home that night, I told him of my day's adventures. He was excited that I enjoyed the DVD's and stories so much. He told me that he had been fantasizing about becoming a cuckold for quite a while, and loved the idea of us finding a black man to dominate us and make us his sex toys and sexual slaves.

I was astounded, because Bill was not a wimp and had a good sized cock, it's about 7 inches long and thick, he also knew how to use it very well, but I guess you never know about people and their sexual fantasies.

We talked about it over the next few days, and finally decided that we were brave enough to go through with the idea.

We went to cuckoldplace and put in an ad with some photos that we had taken of me, I was freshly fucked, full of cum, had a shaved pussy, was wearing high heels garters & stockings squatting over my husbands face and his tongue was lapping the cum out of my pussy.

We advertised that we wanted a black lover to fill me up and dominate both of us, that we would become his sex slaves to be used as he wanted.

We received many replies complete with photos of well hung attractive black studs. We wanted him to be successful, good looking and horny. We replied to an ad from a stud with a cock that he claimed was ten inches and thick. After a couple of emails we decided to meet at a local bar. He told us that he would be in the back and what time he wanted us there and what I should wear.

I was to be in a hot little black dress, shaved pussy, completely – no landing strip – totally shaved with garters, heels and no bra. I was so excited after reading his email, that I immediately took my husband to our bedroom and fucked him like there was no tomorrow, I also made him clean my pussy completely, this was now his regular job after sex. And I told him that from now on he would be cleaning our black masters cum from my pussy, mouth or ass whenever master desired.

We were so excited that we could hardly wait until the appointed day arrived. My husband shaved me and I was so wet that I literally was dripping and pouring juices on the towel I was laying on. Then I made him dress me, including the final step of putting on my 5" inch heels.

When we got to the bar, the first thing I noticed was how dark it was, it's a large bar, with booths in the back. We were told in the email to go the the back to meet Leon ( our Master's name ) and he would tell us what to do after we arrived.

As we approached his table, I recognized him from the photo's he had sent us, he stood and greeted us. But his greeting was different than what I had expected. He pulled me to him, silencing my husband with a wave, and then kissed me deeply forcing his tongue into my mouth, his hands reached down and as one pulled up my dress above my ass, the other went straight to my shaven pussy, I was still dripping and the next thing I knew his finger was deep inside me, then teasing my clit, then back again. As he pulled back from our kiss, he said by way of greeting, this is the way you'll always meet me, you will come with lips parted, and pussy wet always ready to service my cock in any of your holes. I looked up at him and he whispered to me, "If you don't like this arrangement leave now, if you stay you will be agreeing and willing to be my sex slave. Do you agree? When I nodded yes, he told me roughly, "Say yes Master I agree to be your sex slave." When I repeated what he said, he then told me, "Get on your knees and take my cock into your slutty mouth."

I hesitated a moment, but then I went to my knees and pulled out his cock. I began to kiss and lick the large dark head, I teased his pee hole with my tongue, then opened widely as he thrust into my waiting mouth. He motioned my husband to sit and then told him to watch his new slut suck his black pole. He told my husband that from now on, that he would be in charge of his slut, and only he and his brothers would be allowed the privilege of fucking his slut unless he told me otherwise.

That from now on, my husband was to be given the job of cleaning all of my holes of cum and sometimes they would use his mouth and ass if they so desired.

As he was telling all of this to Bill, he was fucking my mouth deeper and deeper, soon he began to push into my throat. Before all of this happened I had never been able to deep throat a cock, but I knew that I needed to learn so before this first meeting, I had Bill pick me up a large black dildo and I began to practice until I was able to get beyond the gag reflex and could take the dildo all the way to the balls as the length of the dildo filled my throat.

He was surprised as I began to deep throat him and remarked that he thought he was going to have to teach me to do so, he told me he was pleased with his new slut. After a few strokes my face was in his pubic hair, he held my head there as he told me to suck and work his cock with my tongue. Then he began a series of deep strokes with pauses as I licked and sucked the throbbing helmet of his black cock.

He told me that sometimes he would cum directly into my belly, but tonight the first time, he wanted to fill my mouth and I was to hold the cum there after he finished. After a few more strokes Leon began to tremble then spurt and spurt thick cum into my waiting mouth, he had pulled out so just the tip was at my lips, after around four of five big spurts he had me milk the rest of his cum out of his magnificent cock and into my mouth.

"Now" he said, "Swallow about half of it, and give the rest of my black seed to your husband, push it into his mouth with your tongue and make him swallow my seed."

As I was doing this, I reached down and felt my husbands crotch, his cock was hard as a rock, and when I opened my mouth, he began to kiss my lips reaching out with his tongue to lick the cum that was on my lips, soon I was pushing the thick cum into his mouth as he kissed, licked and then swallowed the cum that I was sharing with me.

Our new Master Leon was looking on approvingly, and then said, "You two will make great sex toys for me and my friends, let's go to my place now."

Bill and I looked at each other, we were both so excited and could hardly wait to leave the bar with our new black master.

We went outside and saw Master's car, it was a big black Hummer, as Master opened the passenger door I looked inside and saw that it had been customized. There was a bar behind the drivers seat, and the entire back had been converted into one large seat almost the size of a bed. Master instructed us to go in the back, when he entered after us he told me to take off my dress and for my husband to remove his clothes as well. When I slipped off my dress, he said, "Keep your stockings, garters, and heels on." Bill had removed all of his clothing and was now naked.

Master leaned back on the seat and pulled me over to him, he began to nibble on my breasts one at a time, then began to bite and suck each breast harder and harder. As Bill watched Master fingered my soaking pussy and then would put his large finger in my mouth for me to suck and clean my Juices off.

After a few minutes of this action, he stopped and looked at Bill, he told him, "Cucky, you come here and suck on your Black Master's cock, get it hard for me so I can fuck my slut."

I wasn't sure what Bill would do, but then I saw him climb between Masters legs and as he did, my new Master lifted his hardening cock for Bill to suck on. At first Bill was slow, but then I saw he began to suck and tongue Masters cock just like any cock hungry slut would do, for a moment I was jealous, but Master pulled me to him and lifted my face so I could kiss his waiting mouth.

It was so hot, my husband was sucking my Master's cock as I was sitting on his lap being tongued and kissed like I had never been before. I loved this adventure, so far, it was everything I had dreamed it would be.

Master turned my head again and allowed me to look down at Cucky and I saw that Cucky now had Masters cock in his throat, one of Master's big hands was on his head pushing him deeper. He was sucking Masters black cock, then licking the shaft, tonguing the pee hole, then sucking again and deep throating Master just like I had earlier.

Suddenly Master told Cucky to get off his cock and the next thing I knew Master had lifted me in the air and was lowering me down onto his shaft, my pussy was wet, so wet, wetter than I had ever been before, the next thing I knew the head was inside me, it felt so big, I had never had a cock this size before, as I adjusted to the size he pulled me all the way down until his black cock was fully inside of me. Then with his strong arms he began to raise and lower me slowly.

At this time he told Cucky to lick both of us and suck his balls, and tongue my ass. Master continued fucking me and after about three minutes I was having my first orgasm with a Black cock. I couldn't believe the sensations that were rocketing through my body, I could feel my pussy and asshole contracting with the powerful surges that passed through me, when I started to come down after about 30 seconds I looked at Masters face, he was still pumping me on his cock, and he had with this huge smile on his face.

He said, "From now on you will be a slave to my cock, and your pussy and all of your holes will be mine to choose what to do with. I'm going to give you another orgasm right now, are you ready for me to take your ass, slut?"

And he pulled me off his cuck and pulled my Cucky onto his pole again, told him to coat his Masters meat with saliva, and then tongue my ass in preparation.

When Cucky did finished his job Master began to lower my asshole onto his waiting cock. It was hard at first, but I had some experience and was ready because I had been instructed by Master in the email to prepare my ass for fucking, so I had been using the dildo every night in preparation of Masters cock in my otherwise virgin ass.

Master slowly inserted past the anal ring and I was surprised how easy for me to take his large cock in my ass. A cock is softer than a dildo and there is some give between the two bodies. Soon he was going faster and faster when suddenly he pulled me all the way down on his cock and stopped. I was so full, it felt like his cock was pushing my stomach out.

He asked me, "Do you love your Masters cock?" When I told him, "Yes, I love your cock Master." He asked, "Do you like me fucking your ass my little slut?" When I again told him, "I lover your big Black cock fucking my tight ass Master." He smiled and said, "Your ass is mine now and I will fuck it whenever it pleases me."

He then began to fuck my ass hard with long strokes, I was amazed that after a minute or two I began to feel an orgasm coming on, I didn't know you could get one from anal sex. I had read about anal sex orgasms, but thought it was just something someone had written up. But here I was, taking my new Masters cock up my ass and the next thing I knew an orgasm was welling up from deep inside me. When Master saw what was happening he ordered me to hold off that I was only to cum when he told me I could, he wanted to fuck my ass until I could stand it no more.

My new Master continued to fuck me, sometimes fast, sometimes agonizinly slow, I was lost in a world of incredible sensation and just when I felt I could hold out no longer he said, "Cum now my little white slut," and I could feel myself contracting and contracting on his big cock.

When Master saw me beginning to orgasm, he told me, "I'm going to cum in your ass slut, take my seed!" We orgasmed together and I could actually feel his hot sperm erupting in my bowels as he came and came in my ass.

We were both spent and he began to kiss me and squeeze my breasts in some playful afterglow. Soon he lifted me off his semi-hard cock and while doing so he told my husband to lay his head upon the seat face up while sitting on the floor.

He placed my pussy and ass over Cucky's face and told him to clean his Master's cum from his slut's asshole. As I was lowered upon his mouth I felt his tongue go to my ass and begin to probe my hole, it was still open from Master's cock, soon I could feel hot cum sliding from my ass and running into Cucky's mouth. I could feel and hear him swallowing Master's cum and then he would begin to tongue and suck me again. This went on for minutes until he could get no more.

Master then pulled me off Cucky's face and said to both of us, "Slut and Slave, you have pleased your Master for the first part of tonight's fun. So I'm going to let my slut suck my slave to an orgasm."

I got on the floor and seconds after I began to suck Cucky he came in my mouth, when Master saw this, he laughed out loud and told me. "No wonder you wanted a real man to fuck you, this Cucky came in seconds, now slut.. hold my Cucky's cum in your mouth, don't swallow, I want you to feed him his own cum, you are now my slut and only my cum and those who I decide will be given the privilege to cum in your mouth or any of your other holes, Cucky is now my cum slut and will clean you whenever I have your holes filled.

I bent over my Cucky's mouth and pushed his own cum back for him to swallow and enjoy.

When we finished my Master had me clean his cock and instructed me to get him hard again as he was feeling extremely hot playing with his new sex toys.

As I was sucking, he told me that if he decided to keep us that I would be pierced in both my nipples and my clit as well. He would also tattoo me with his name, but for now he was going to call me Jenny the Black Slut Wife. My Cucky now calls me Mistress JennyBSW.

I'll tell you more of this nights adventures in my next chapter if everyone enjoys the story.

jennyBSW
jennyBSW
126 Followers