My First Time as Sara... Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve takes me for the first time and I find out who I am.
2.1k words
4.65
53.5k
47

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up at Steve and give him a genuine smile. A smile that tells him I want and crave him. In a whirlwind day that started with me buying some girly stuff to enjoy on my day off from work, is now ending with another mans cock in my lipstick covered mouth.

I have his legs open and I'm on my knees. My hands are now running over his muscular and tight legs and my tongue licks his stomach. I have a naked man, average in every single way, except for his very thick, 8 inch cock sitting on my couch and I'm in my black stockings with the red seams, black lace and mesh g-string panties that barely are containing my own hard cock and a matching black bra.

When he first caught me I had on my white blouse and black skirt, but those have been discarded on the floor before we headed to the couch.

Now I'm in my sexiest, albeit only lingerie I've ever owned and getting ready to suck on my very first cock. I'm now Sara and after tonight I'll forever be Sara.

As I kissed Steve's stomach I can feel his cock move, wiggle and move as if it has its own mind. His hands and fingers run through my hair and his breathing is heavy. He wants me. I can tell. At this point I'm running on pure sexual instinct. Recalling all of the times I've watched girls in porn worship their mans cock.

I lick his stomach and look up at him and we make eye contact. He smiles and it comforts me.

"Tell me how beautiful I am Steve," I ask him in a breathy volume.

"Sara. You are so beautiful and sexy baby," he says, like he's out of breath.

I smile and not breaking eye contact I slide down, my nails running down his muscular thighs.

"Do you want me Steve?" I ask. I ask because I want reassurance.

"I want you to suck my cock baby," he says, his body and eyes begging for my mouth to give him release.

I finally touch his cock for the first time and it's thick. It throbs in my hand and I stare at it. It's magical.

I hold it up and start at his taint. The tip of my tongue touches it and his body shivers and tightens. At this point, never touching another cock besides my own and my friend from college, I am about to dive into the water rather than dip my toe.

I let my tongue move past his balls and all the way up the shaft. I can feel it twitch and throb in my hands and on my tongue. As I keep moving up I get to his enormous head. It's swelled and smells musky. This is how a real man smells.

I then go in reverse and go from tip to taint then decide I want to suck on his balls. I open my mouth and slide his ball in my mouth and start licking it. I feel his cock fall on my face and I hear his moan. I may never have sucked a cock before, but now it was time. To go to the point of no return. With little thought and even little resistance my mouth ejects his balls and I look at him. His face is in ecstasy.

"Your cock is amazing Steve," I say just before I take him.

I tease his head a little. My tongue swirling around it as my mouth hovers. He feels each blow of my hot breath as I slowly take him. With each swirl it throbs and I throw caution to the wind and suck on my very first cock.

It's all a mystery on how to suck a cock. I had trouble breathing at first and would slide it out to get a quick breath before taking him in. I kept looking up into his eyes to make sure he was enjoying it. As I sucked I stroked him. I didn't know if I could take all 8 inches in my mouth.

I answered that question pretty quick. I'd go down a little bit at a time and this time remembered to breath through my nose. Always breath through your nose when sucking a guy off. The further I went down this mans cock the more I worried about gagging but somehow I never did.

Of course being a true amateur at the art of sucking dick, I didn't know about pace or control. Sometimes when I would jerk off I would suck on my finger. Maybe it was my subconscious telling me that I was a born cock sucker.

As for Steve, I worked his cock as good as I could. Before I knew it I was deep throating his massive cock, almost near the base of this mans shaft and inside I was smiling. As I looked up for appreciation, acceptance that I was doing a good job he would start thrusting.

He was using my mouth like a girls pussy. This made me so damn horny. Then when it couldn't get any better, between moans he muttered this:

"I want to see you play with yourself."

I stopped for a brief second and smiled at him. I wanted to make sure unheard him right.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

He nods. "I want to see my girl play with herself when she's sucking my cock."

I lean back, still on my knees and pull my panties down and for the first time Steve was going to see my small but hard cock. Within seconds I'm back working my mans dick as my other hand strokes my girly cock.

I build a rhythm, stroking my cock at the same speed as my head slides up and down his cock with my mouth. As I go down he thrusts up.

I can feel myself getting ready to cum and I look up at this amazing man. I slide his cock out. I look at him and say something I still can't believe I said.

"Do you want to fuck me baby?"

He smiles and looks at this sexy girl that's been sucking him off while jerking herself off. I wanted so badly to be his girl. I wanted him to put the final stamp on my transformation.

"Yes," he says, trying to catch his breath.

We move this from my living room to my bedroom and by this time the sun has gone down and the candle is the only source of light. We move to the foot of the bed and we stand, kissing. As he grabs me and I take his dick in my hand and he goes to take mine but I stop him.

"No baby. I'm your girl," I say, breathing heavily.

He doesn't listen and strokes my sissy clit. I want to fight it but I can't. It feels amazing to have a real man stroke my cock.

"I want my baby to cum to," he says.

"Then fuck me like I'm your woman," I tell him.

I go to the night stand and grab the small amount of lube I have left from being with Sara. I again find myself on my knees and suck him some more, making his cock slick with my spit before I pour a little lube on him.

He then takes the bottle and puts a little on his finger and looks at me, with a big smile.

"Have you ever had a man fuck you sexy?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No baby."

He takes me in his arms and kisses my neck. "I promise I'll be as gentle as I can."

I smile and kiss him hard. "Take me," is all I can say.

He bends me over the bed and pulls my panties down. He starts by lubing my very tight hole. A couple of times I have slid a finger in my ass when I would jerk of wearing her panties. I never tried a dildo or something thicker. Tonight I was about to.

As he fingered my tight pussy it felt so weird. I could feel the pressure and wasn't sure if this was going to be good or easy. To make him keep going, I moaned and moved my ass back, sliding his finger deeper. He poured more lube on my crack and worked it in the best he could as some of it ran down my legs and onto my stockings.

He grabbed my hips and slid his lubed cock between my ass cheeks. I went with it and slid up and down with him.

I am so aroused that in a breathless voice I tell him "Take your girl."

Took me he did. He slid the head of his thick and massive cock and the pressure was painful and amazing at the same time. As he entered me my cock pulsates and I'm driven to stroking my cock. I'm almost there and his cock in my ass is making it closer and closer.

He slides in a little bit more and I bite my bottom lip. I grunt slightly and while that's not sexy he takes it as a sign he needs to slow down. So while it feels like I'm taking his entire 8 inch rock hard cock in my ass, it's barely past his large, mushroom head.

I try to help by sliding into his rock hard and fleshy cock and I feel as if it is tearing me apart but his moans help me forget the searing pain I'm feeling. I want Steve to be happy.

He pours a bit more lube and with his firm and strong hands on my girlish waist he slides in a little deeper. After a few seconds of pain it starts to feel good and I coo and moan to let him know I'm OK. So he goes a little deeper, I push back a little and then he starts to slide in and out, slow at first and then a little faster.

"Am I doing good baby?" he asks.

"Yes baby," I moan. The pain is still there but now that I am getting used to him in me the pain subsides to the pleasure.

I have a man fucking me. I have a man making love to me, making me his woman. For the first time, even before I met and became engaged to Sara, I feel like I have a real connection. I finally have a purpose in this world and at this exact moment it's being the woman for a real man.

For the longest moment he slides his veiny monster of a cock in my tight and wanting pussy. His hands squeeze as he slides deeper into me. I push even further back to see how deep I can get him in me and when the pain is too hard I slide him back a little.

While I grind his cock he takes the time to stroke my hard cock. The lube on his hand and the slow thrusting in my pussy makes me cum with in seconds. I shoot my small load on my bed sheets and moan very loud. I'm sure my neighbors on the other side just love this sissy screaming her head off as she cums.

As Steve builds a good rhythm I feel his cock pulsate and tremble in me.

"Im going to cum baby," he moans.

Without hesitation I push my hips forward, sliding him out of my ass and turn, dropping to my knees. I take his cock in my hand and stroke him faster and faster, my lips and tongue swallowing his encouraged head. I can taste the lube and it tastes horrible but I suck it up because of what I ultimately want.

His cock stiffens and his balls tighten and his face shows the intensity as he's just about to cum. I open my sissy mouth and wrap my lips around his head as he gives me the prize I've worked so hard to get. Shot after shot of hot, warm ropes of his cum shoot into the back of my throat. I pull back so that I don't choke on his seed and swallow him. I swallow his cum and in the process he hits my face a couple of more times.

So here is a guy, dressed in sexy lingerie as I should be, no longer wondering what my place is in this world. I am his girl and I have proof. I have a stomach full of his seed, sticky cum covering my face and the sorest of asses to prove this was not a dream.

That night I slept like the dead. Steve slept next to me and held me. I was content for the first time.