My First Time as Sara... Pt. 04

Story Info
I start to fulfill my own cravings and desires.
2.3k words
4.63
32.2k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love being Sara and everything it has awakened in me. In the months since I have been with Steve and becoming Sara, I have slowly shredded away my old self like a snake looses its skin. The only time I even dress up as John is when I'm at work. Even then, I have a little bit of Sara with me by either wearing panties and sometimes pantyhose under my khaki pants.

In the months as Sara, I've amassed a collection of clothes and slowly my closet was less John and more Sara. Skirts, blouses and dresses, most purchased online but some at small and local shops in the area. I slowly became secure shopping there but to be honest, I shook all the time. I usually wore jeans and heels with a quirky shirt or something. I don't think most of the people that worked there cared if I was a woman or not, sometimes though I'd think to myself of them talking about the crossdressing weirdo that comes in to shop isn't fooling anyone.

I even went to a mall in another part of town and had my makeup done. Mostly it was to get better at doing it. Sure a few knew I wasn't a real woman, but they were far more kind and considerate than I thought they would be. Cecil, this cute fem guy gave me all kinds of pointers on putting on makeup. In the end, I would go for a more natural look but sometimes I'd lay it on for Steve, especially if I wanted a little slutty look for him.

Of course it was amazing being with Steve. He was and always will be my first and the way he would treat me was better than any guy or girl could ask for. He was sweet to me, always holding my hand, kissing me on the cheek. He bought me flowers and on my birthday he took me out for dinner, buying me a new dress. I was terrified going out for dinner and constantly would look around to see if people would think I was a fraud. I barely ate but Steve was there to assure me I was the prettiest one there. It helped a little.

Otherwise, he was the best person anyone could ask for. He treated me like a queen and our nights were filled with amazing love making. He was tender and kind. He was loving. The way he would make love to me was the same way one would to someone he cared for, someone he loved. He saw me as his girlfriend.

Sometimes though I craved to just be fucked. To have a man overwhelm me, to take me over and just fuck me. No kissing or hand holding. No falling asleep in his arms after we're both spent. I sometimes just want a man to bend me over, rip off my panties and fuck my tight ass as hard as he can. Most of the time when I think about this, it's not with Steve.

I have talked to him about it. Asked him to ravage me, to just walk up to me and slide my dress up, pull my panties down and slide his cock on my wanting ass. He tried it once but he saw it as too harsh. To primal. He confessed he was falling In love with me. It made me anxious because I wasn't sure if I wanted another relationship, to be with someone who I can love only to hurt me.

Being Sara awakened me sexually in a way that I couldn't really describe at first. I would browse online and look at ads of all the men in my area and how they wanted a woman like me. That girl with something extra. All these pictures of their hard cocks enticing me like a worm entices a fish. Some days all I could think of is just man after man standing there to have me satisfy them. I was stuck as a sexy girlfriend for Steve and a very cock hungry slut who was insatiable.

As much as I was having these feelings for Steve, the feelings I wanted with my Sara, I needed to explore more. I needed to satisfy my feelings, my cravings. It made me confused but when most of my free time was spent daydreaming about being ravished, I needed to open myself to the thoughts of being a sissy slut. I just wanted a one time thing.

I decided to go out Friday night to one of the few trans friendly bars in my area. I've never been there at all but knew that I had a better chance, a safer interaction than finding a gentleman online to fulfill my desires. Steve was going to be gone for the weekend, some kind of fishing trip with his brother and friends. If I was going to see what Sara was going to be, this would be the best opportunity.

I went home and took a long bath, one with lavender and made sure I shaved everything. There's something about a nice, warm bath to soothe any nerves that may pop up. Once I was smooth, I dried myself off and went to my bedroom.

I decided to dress a little sexier than normal. I didn't want to be an outright slut but also didn't want to be bland. So with a towel wrapped around me, I did my makeup. A nice smokey eye with dark red lips. I did my hair a little big, not too much since my hair went just below my shoulders.

I pulled out my black leather skirt and my very sheer white blouse. I found these cute 4 inch heel Mary Janes and had to figure out what I would wear underneath.

I decided to wear my new lingerie. Black lace and mesh panties with garters in them. I decided to slide on my sexy print black stockings with a red seam on the back and my cute black bra with silicon inserts already in them.

I stood in front of the mirror and smiled. I looked sexy, fresh and ready. I made up my mind that no matter what happens, I would be positive all night. Hopefully also fucked and fucked well.

I get to the club and once I was in, which was around 9:30, the place was pretty packed. There were two bars on each side, a dance floor in the middle, a stage on the back wall and some booths and couches through out.

I took my place at the end of one of the bars. Music blared and I had to yell to the bartender for my order. For the next hour, I nursed it so I didn't get drunk but that it would cut through the nerves I had being there.

There were a lot of people there, especially drag queens and a couple of crossdressers. They would come up and introduce themselves, tell me how cute I was and ask me a million questions. I had a blast, meeting a lot of new people. I didn't have a lot of friends so this helped a lot.

One of the girls, Miranda sat and talked with me the most. We shared our histories, her dressing for almost 15 years and thought it was cute I've only been doing this for a few months. We talked about my Steve and her boyfriend Shawn. She came to blow off steam with her friends. Then she asked me why I was here.

I hemmed and hawed around the subject, even going as far as saying I wanted to meet new friends that understand what I'm going through. After the second drink that she bought me... I told her about how I've been feeling. She laughed and that made me embarrassed. She gave me a hug and told me if I want to just get laid, there's quite a few men here willing to give me that, including the gentleman hanging out at the other end of the bar that's been looking at me for the last half hour.

Jason was cute, wiry with a scruffy beard and messed up hair. He had jeans and a t-shirt on, baseball cap backwards. When he looked I smiled and he smiled back. Finally I waved him over and Miranda wished me luck.

He had a beer and since I had a drink, we figured just talking worked. Then he wanted to dance. This of course freaked me out. I have hard enough time walking in my heels without falling down, let alone dancing. He promised me I would fall, and if I did, he would catch me.

We danced for a couple of songs. I don't know if it was the drinks or I just decided to let go, but I danced my ass off. All those music videos I watched of girls dancing and grinding, I did my best to do what they did. So I backed up against him and grinded my ass in my tight leather skirt into his crotch. He put his hands on my hips and grinded with me. Of course this just made me want to jump him. I could feel his hard cock against my skirt and that turned me on.

After a few songs, we went back to have another drink.

"Thanks for the dance," he said, breathing heavily. "You're really good."

I smiled. "Thanks. Not bad yourself."

We laughed. Then he put his hand on my legs. "I love your outfit. You look sexy."

I blushed. He's the only guy to ever tell me that besides Steve. I'm a sucker for compliments. Then I said something I don't think I would have ever said without liquid courage.

"You should see what's underneath."

He smiled and my eyes went wide open. I couldn't believe it. Look at me being all sexy and alluring.

"I'd like to one day," he tells me, his Cheshire Cat smile taking over his face.

I started to sip my drink faster. So did he. There was no way I was going to pass this opportunity.

As we're drinking, he smiled. "So, never seen you here before. Where have you been?" he asks.

I blush even more. "Why is a cute guy like you here?" I ask back.

He tells me girls like me are less complicated. That's his attraction. He also likes how we dress more feminine than most real girls and that's a real turn on. I tell him why I'm here.

"I really am looking for a guy to fuck me," I tell him, still fueled by the two martinis I have in me. His initial look of shock starts to slowly disappear. "I would really like you to fuck me." He goes in for a kiss and it's quick and passionate. His tongue is strong and tastes of the beer he's been drinking. His hand slides up my leg, going up my stockings and sending horny, electricity through out my body. Before he can reach my engorged clit, I stop him.

"Take me to your place," I tell him.

We leave, me following him in my car. He's not that far from the bar, about 10 minutes. In that time I stroke my clit, fantasizing of him fucking me.

His apartment is clean and nice. Slightly different than what I pictured. As soon as the door closed, he kissed me hard. My hands worked hard but finally I was able to unbuckle his pants and quickly slid my hand on them. I wrap my hands around his cock and stroke him.

We only kiss for a few minutes. I pull back and look him in the eyes. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me Jason."

He takes me to the bedroom and I unzip my skirt, wiggling out of it and then take my blouse off. I slide into the bed and he follows.

He slides my panties off and lifts my legs up and over his shoulders. He starts on my ass, sliding his tongue over my tight little hole and then slides up past my balls and over my shaft. It sends shivers all over my body as he coats my sissy cock with his spit. He teases my head as he strikes me.

He takes me in his mouth and I enjoy it but I tremble. I want his cock. As he sucks me some more, I moan that I want him. He spends time on my little hole, flicking his tongue around and in it. It's very wet.

I push him back a little and then suck on his cock. No slow blow job. I want him wet and slick. When he's ready, he pushes me on my back, buts my legs over his shoulders and Feds my tight hole his hard cock.

It doesn't take long before he's in me and pumping my sissy ass. I feel the entire shaft penetrate me, his balls slapping on my ass. His hands are on my ankles and I love how a mans hands feel on my stocking covered legs.

He pounds me and I beg him to fuck me harder. I feel every thrust and as he fucks me he tells me I'm his fuck toy. He calls me his sissy fuck slut and it drives me over the edge. As he feeds me his hard cock, i cum all over my stomach. Minutes later, he fills my ass. He shoots and I feel his warm cum in my wet and sore ass.

As he pulls out, he shoots again and it covers my ass and his sheets. As I go to suck his cum off his cock, he dribbles and lightly shoots some on my face.

As I cleaned myself off, I start to pull my panties back on and feel his warm cum coat me. The feeling of having another mans seed in my ass, slowly staining my panties is exhilarating. When I get home, I take off my skirt and blouse but sleep in my stockings and panties.

I slept knowing that Sara was transforming.