My First Time At A Nude Beach Ch. 1

Story Info
He gets to be naked around women for the first time!
6.7k words
4.47
116.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 25-year-old straight male. Since very young, I've always known that I'm an exhibitionist. I love to be seen naked. Just the thought of it arouses me. During my teenage years, my mind was always filled with imaginations of different situations of how I could be seen naked, accidentally or with a reason. Situations such as being asked by female doctors to get undressed, the sales woman walking in as I was trying on new pants, modeling nude for art students, streaking in public places and getting caught by women excited me. These scenes of imagination accompanied me for many years as I was growing up. I thought I was abnormal or had some kind of psychological problem. It wasn't until I was in my twenties and the Internet became widely available that I learned about exhibitionism, that there are millions of other people like me who enjoy exposing themselves to strangers of the opposite sex.

My first experience of actually pursuing my "exhibitionist career" was at a nude beach. Of course, prior to that, there had been naturally occurring situations that I got a taste of the thrill of showing my penis such as doctor’s visits, which I'll soon write about. But going to nude beaches was the first time I got to be naked in public, in front of people without having to have a reason or excuse!

I was 18 then, just gotten my drivers license. Suddenly I realize my world had expanded! I could go anywhere and do anything I want! It was almost like I had grown a pair of wings overnight! I'd heard about such thing as nude beaches where people could be naked under broad daylight. To an 18-year-old- virgin-exhibitionist-boy, that was simply Heaven! More important, it was no longer something I could only imagine and masturbate about anymore. It was real and a place where I could finally live out my fantasies! I was then sure that Heaven does exists and it isn't a lifetime away but rather, a drive away! The thought of going to a nude beach excited me so much that I got an erection every time I thought about it and had to masturbate! I would come so hard every time!

I didn't know anything about nude beaches, other than that you could get naked on them. I didn't know where they were, whether they were free, or if an 18-year-old boy could get in. Do guys there all have erections? All these questions were yet for me to explore. This was before the time of Internet so I went to the bookstore and tried to find information about it. As luck would have it, I found a book titled California Beaches. It listed information about every little beach in California. It tells you directions, phone numbers, facilities, critics, ratings and most important, whether a beach is "Clothing Optional". I was very surprised to find out that not too far from where I lived, there were 3 of them. And if I wanted to drive further, there were a lot more! With so many choices I simply picked the closest one. It was this little private beach just north of Half Moon Bay. Those that know the area would for sure know what I'm talking about.

It was a beautiful Sunday morning when I packed my little backpack. That was easy! Just a towel, some lotion and some water! Nope, didn't need my trunks! Just on that thought my penis hardened instantly. It stayed hard almost through that whole day! I'd memorized the driving directions long before, so I was racing the old Volvo my parents had given me all the way to the beach. Come to think about it now, I was really lucky I didn't get into any accidents or got pullover by cops. I must've been driving at least 80 miles per hour most of the time. When I got to the parking lot, I was disappointed to see only a about a dozen cars parked. I was hoping it'd be full of people! Still, I was so excited to finally be there that I had to just sit in the car for a few minutes to calm down and catch my breath. My heart was beating so hard that I could actually hear it.

While I was sitting there in the car, I looked around. The beach is actually right under the cliff where the parking lot is on. I wanted to take a look at the beach but only the Pacific Ocean could be seen behind me. I would have to walk close to the cliff and look down to see the beach. Just as I was about to do that, I saw a beautiful blonde stepping out of her car just about 50 feet from me. She had a very girl-next-door face. Kind of plain but cute. She was in her late twenties and about 5'5" tall with a very well proportioned figure. Her blonde hair was tied up neatly in a ponytail that ran just past her shoulder. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a tank top. She stood there by her car and looked around for a little bit. I could tell that it was her first time there also. She held her hand up just above her eyes to block the sun and looked into my direction for about a minute. I guessed she was looking at the beautiful waves of the ocean just as I was doing before she stepped out of her car. I didn't think she could see me because of the glare on my windshield.

After about a minute or so, she did something I totally didn't expect. She turned around and took a backpack out of her car and placed it on the hood. With her back turned to me now, she opened the zipper of the bag and, with one motion, she took off her tank top. That caught me totally by surprise. There she was, a total stranger, a fine blonde woman with her shirt off, just 50 feet in front of me in a parking lot. That was the first time I was close to a live naked woman! She wasn't wearing a bra. I could see her smooth and slightly tanned back with just a hint of bikini tan line. As she leaned over a little to dig through her backpack, I could catch a clear view of the side of her breast but not the nipple. My heart had started to pound again just as it clamed down a little. And needless to say, my penis was fully erected by now.

She took about 30 seconds to fold up the tank top she just taken off and dig through the bag. Then she took out a bright yellow bikini top and started to put it on. As she reached back to tie the string in the back I'd gotten so excited that I had to do something about it. I didn't want to start jerking off yet so I ran my fingers over my nipples through my t-shirt. It felt so good! After she finished tying the top, she proceeded to get out of her jeans. She bent over as she pulled them down and stepped out of them. She was wearing a simple pink cotton panty. The fabric on the back was kind of narrow but not so narrow as a thong. It covered about a third of her beautiful round ass. As she bent down, I could almost see her ass crack through the thin material. Then she stood up and once again folded the jeans on the hood of the car. She spent about another 30 seconds doing that and all the while I was looking at her standing there in her panties while I played with my nipples through my t-shirt. I could feel my hard-on throbbing against my shorts. When she finished folding the jeans, she slowly tugged her thumbs on the waistband of her cute little pink panties. She looked to the left and right, making sure no one was looking at her, then she nervously bent over and pulled them down. As she did that, I was just at the perfect angle to catch a glimpse of her cute little light brown ass-hole. With that I let out a soft moan. She must have heard me because she quickly stood up with her hands holding the panties and put them in front of her crotch as to cover it. She looked around nervously. When she looked into my direction, I was sure she had seen me. The sight of this young blonde in her bikini top nervously covering her naked crotch with her hands and seeing me looking at her almost made me come right there! But apparently she still couldn't see me because of the glare. After looking around a bit, she seemed to beconvinced that no one was around. She quickly took a matching bright yellow bikini bottom out of her bag and put it on. As she bent over to do that, she turned to a slightly different angle and that allowed me the view of her natural untrimmed blonde pubic hair. At that, I had to stop touching myself completely or I would come right there in my pants!

When she got done changing into her bikini, she put the jeans and the tank top in the back seat, locked the doors and picked up her backpack from the hood. She started walking toward the entrance of the private beach, which was behind me to my left, so she was kind of walking toward me. That gave me an exciting idea. I decided to let her know that I'd been there whole time but not to make it clear whether I'd seen her getting changed or not. So, when she was about 20 feet away, I got out of my car with my backpack. As I closed the door, I saw her looking at me with a really surprised look on her face. Then the surprised look was quickly replaced by an embarrassed look. Her cute face had turned red so quickly and that embarrassed her even more. Like I said, I didn't want to be too obvious whether I'd seen her getting changed or not, so I acted like nothing happened. I smiled and nodded my head politely as a simple hello gesture. She nodded back with a very shy smile. Not knowing what to do with her hands, she ran her finger through her hair behind her left ear. That was such a cute look! With that I just turned around and walked toward the entrance. I knew she must have been wondering whether I saw her not when she took off her clothes just a minute ago. I find the thought of it extremely erotic! I was glad she was walking behind me now, because the huge tent in my shorts would've been a give away!

The concrete road that leads down to the gate was pretty steep but fortunately it was only about 40 feet long. Past the gate there was a little ticket stand. A sign next to it read: Clothing optional beach. Open 10:00AM to sunset. $5.00 Admission. That was a pretty cheap price to pay to go to Heaven, I thought. Behind the ticket stand, there was a little hut about 30 feet away that displayed some snacks and drinks. A middle-aged woman was just finishing putting some drinks in a cooler when she noticed me. She smiled and said hi and proceeded to walk toward me as I took out a $5.00 bill from my pocket. While I was waiting, I looked back up the steep road I just came down. The blonde was now carefully walking down. She had her hands up in the air in front of her for balance. As she was coming down at such a steep angle, her breast was really bouncing with every step. They weren't too big, just the perfect size! That was quite a sight! A fine young blonde in bright yellow bikini coming down a steep road with her breast bouncing up and down! I keep my eyes on her and it wasn't until she was about 20 feet away that she noticed my stare. Once again she was embarrassed; she must've figured out what I was looking at right away, so she put her left arm across her breasts to stop the bouncing. As she did that, she gave me that shy smile again. Although it turned me on so much, I didn't want to be rude. So I turned back to the ticket stand. By now the middle-aged woman was only a couple of steps away.

"Hello, how are you?" she said with a very motherly tone.

"Oh I'm fine, thank you!" I replied.

"Beautiful day, isn’t it?" again with that motherly tone.

"It sure is!"I didn't want to linger there. "So it's five dollars?" I asked as I handed her the bill.

"Ok," she handed me a little raffle ticket. "Here you go!"

By now, the blonde had gotten to the ticket stand. "Oh, it's five dollars?" She said to the middle-aged woman as she swung her backpack to the front and unzipped the outside pocket of it. She had a very sweet and feminine voice.

"Yes," said the lady as she tore another ticket.

I decided to comment on the fact that this is a nudist beach in front of the blonde. So I asked the woman as the blonde was handing her the money, "So can I undress here or do I have to wait until I'm down at the beach?"

The blonde looked at me with a hint of that smile on her face but more shy than anything. At that close I could see that she couldn't have been more than 25. She had very smooth and just slightly tanned skin. She looked away as she swung her bag back on her right shoulder, but I knew she was still listening.

"Oh that's up to you. We preferred our guess to stay clothed up here because not everyone is a nudist." the woman explained.

I really wanted to take off my clothes right there next to the blonde. The thought of it excited me so much. But I knew I would also get an enormous erection if I did,and that would be embarrassing. So I simply said, "Ok, thanks!" and started to walk toward the beach.

I heard the women converse just a little more behind me as I started going down on the long wooden steps that lead to the beach at the bottom of the cliff. It would take about a minute to walk down. About half way down, I could start to see the beach revealed behind the cliff. It was such a beautiful beach on a beautiful day! Stretched only about a quarter of a mile, it was a rather small beach. There were only about 10 people scattered around, 2 couples and the rest were all singles. They were all either sitting or laying in the nude. I couldn't make out the details. From that far, it's even hard to tell their sex. But still, seeing all these people hanging out naked in public and knowing I would be one of them in just minutes made my heart started to pound again.

Suddenly I had one of my naughty ideas again! I would get naked right there and finishing going down the steps slowly so the blonde would pass me from behind and see me naked! How exciting! With that thought I quickly took my t-shirt and my shorts off and threw them in my backpack. And there I was! The first time ever totally naked in broad daylight! I'd dreamt of it and masturbated on it all my life and it was finally coming true! I was so nervous with anticipations that I my throat felt totally dry! And to my surprise, I didn't get an erection although it was the most aroused I'd ever been! My small-5-inches-penis was hanging free in the northern Californian breeze!

I continued walking down the steps very slowly and within seconds I heard footsteps behind me. Still far but I was sure she could see me. As the sound of her steps getting closer and closer, I slowed down even more. Taking once step at a time, pretending I was enjoying the scenery. Finally, about 10 steps shy from the bottom, I heard her coming right up behind me. I half turned around and bared to the right a little to let her pass. I could smell the natural feminine scent on her. It was so sweet. Her face was even redder by now. She was still very shy and avoided looking at my eyes. So she just looked down with that little smile on her face and her right hand running through her hair behind her ear again. The steps weren't too wide, so when she passed me, she had to turn toward me a little and when she did that, she was still looking down. In other words, she looked directly at my exposed penis at a very close distance. I could've sworn she heard my heart pounding as clear as I did. What did she think? Was the situation innocent enough? Or did she know that I had planned it and was getting a thrill by it? Would she be offended if she knew how turned on I was exposing my penis to her? Or was she just as excited as I was? Did she want to look at my penis too and was pretending otherwise? These questions would never be answered. The mystery of it still arouses me to this day!

When she passed by me, her right leg slightly brushed against my left. That felt so wonderful! As it happened, she whispered shyly, "Excuse me," still looking directly at my penis! The fact that a 25-year old blonde woman was looking at my penis, brushing her leg against mine and talking to me at the same time was more than I could handle. My mouth was so dry I couldn't say a word. My penis had throbbed up just a little bit as though it was responding to her. Did she see that? That must've been a give away!

She continued walking down without stopping. The whole encounter probably only took about 3 seconds but it had been playing in slow motion in my mind for almost 15 years now!

As I followed down behind her, I was treated the beautiful view of her backside again. Her top was nothing more than a string and the bottom was not much more than a thong! Her butt was so round and firm I would do anything to put my hands on them. Trailed behind her was that sweat scent of a young woman.

I stood there at the bottom of the steps for a little bit, meanwhile taking a good look around to pick a good spot. I decided to go right to the middle where there wasn't anyone close by.

I took off my sandals and held them in my right hand. The sand felt very warm and soft to my feet. I walked pass an older couple, then a woman in her forties. They didn't really do anything for me, but just being naked around people still excited me. When I got to the spot I had in mind, I just took my towel out from my bag, threw it down and sat on it. I rolled up my shirt and shorts, used it as a pillow and lay down on my back. I needed a minute to calm down from all the excitement and to enjoy the warm sun and the cool breeze a little bit. I just lay there sipping water from the bottle I brought to sooth my dry throat. Occasionally, I'd run my fingers around my nipples a little bit. What a peaceful and exciting feeling that brought.

After about ten minutes, I decided to walk around a little bit and see if there were any more naked women around. I walked away from the water toward the cliff, then turned and walked along it to the far end of the beach. This way I'd be able to see all the people from behind them and they wouldn't know I was checking them out. The disadvantage of that is I wouldn't be able to expose myself to them either. But most of the people I could see were just older people and single men and I didn't really feel comfortable being naked in front of them anyway. I only wanted to expose myself to women.

Walking along the cliff, I could feel tiny pieces of rocks rolling down from above but not big enough pieces that'd cause danger. And just as I was thinking about that, a fist-size piece of rock rolled right down and landed 5 feet in front of me. It came straight down and into the sand. Probably wouldn't really hit me even if I were there. But as a precaution, I started walking a little further from the cliff.

I passed a few more people; most of them single men and one woman. She didn't look too attractive. She had shoulder length dark brown hair and was sort of half lying with her weight rested on her elbows. She looked toward me when I got closer to her. Although she wasn't attractive, it excited me to have a naked woman looking at me naked. She was probably in her mid-thirties and already had saggy breasts.

I walked pass behind her and I noticed that young blonde woman in bright yellow bikini were not too far from me. She was straight ahead about 100 feet away sitting on a towel right by the cliff. Why did she want to be so far back away from the water and people? Must've been because she was shy. Was this her first time in a nude beach too? Was she going to stay in that yellow bikini? Or was she going to bare it all like the rest of the people? The thought of seeing that cutie naked got me so aroused again. Strangely I still didn't get an erection. As I walked closer to her I actually wanted to get hard and see her reaction. But no matter how hard I tried, my 5-inches penis just hung there as soft as it could be. That's really strange to me because normally, I'd get hard so easily it embarrassed me so many times. Maybe I was just too nervous.

I decided to strike up a conversation with her so I walked directly toward her. When I was about 15 feet away she must've sensed that I was going to her. She looked up at me. Once again I felt the excitement of being looked at naked by female. Our eyes met. We both smiled nervously not knowing what to say. Meanwhile I was still walking closer to her. It was kind of awkward so she finally broke the silence.

12