My First Time Becoming a Slut

Story Info
My first time with a man.
3.9k words
4.34
77.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sxy_Sonia
Sxy_Sonia
33 Followers

This is my third story and I thought you may want to hear about my first time and how I believe it made me into the slut I am.

If you were hoping to read a story about a cock craving slut, this is not it. This is a story about how I was nudged toward sucking my first cock and having my first anal experience. For the most part I was pushed into this direction somewhat unwillingly and discovered the power I had over men when I had their cocks in my mouth.

It was summer and I was nineteen and was already going out in public fully dressed. I do admit, I was a cock tease and I loved it. My favorite skirt was really a crop top. I had seen it one day while shopping fully dressed as a sexy girl and couldn't resist buying it. Later that day at home I tried it on as a skirt and oooh it was just so slutty I couldn't wait to show it off. It was only about 10 inches long and skin tight.

I used to work out and play a lot of sports so I was not in bad shape. My ass was my best feature...or my legs -- I used to get a lot of compliments on both. Even as a guy my ass used to get a lot of attention because of how perky it was.

I had known this older guy from our community and back then, initially, I didn't know he was interested in me. I found out one day when he was giving me a ride home from a community picnic. I had gotten soaked by a hose and he said I should take my shirt off to let it dry in the trunk as he drives me home. I thought nothing of it at that time. He took the long way home and even stopped to get us drinks and kept telling me how good I looked and that I had really good features. He said even the natural arch in my eyebrows was really feminine. He even told me that had I been born a girl I would have been really hot.

Now listening to him tell me how good of a girl I would make did make me smile. He put his hand on my thigh...way high as he drove and that's when I got it. He liked me. What I didn't understand back then was why. He was married and seemed totally straight. I didn't say anything about him liking me but decided to test how far I could go with the girl talk. Secretly I wanted someone to know. I wanted someone or some people to know that I take every opportunity to dress up and go out and tease men and women. I wanted people to see me that way and lust over me.

But I was scared.

I was scared they would laugh. I was scared they would make fun of me. Not accept me. Mock me.

And because of those fears this was only my secret to keep...until now.

So, I told him that sometimes I had put on makeup just to see how I would look like as a girl.

There, I had let the cat out of the bag. Maybe since he liked me he wouldn't care. Maybe he would stop liking me. Maybe....I was interrupted by his question. He was looking at me.

"Well, how do you think you looked?" he asked.

"I think I looked pretty hot!" I said.

He said, "I bet you did. I would love to see you like that!"

Now it was my turn to be surprised. I looked at him for a moment to see if he was joking.

He kept driving and glancing over to me.

"I'm serious" he said.

I was encouraged and told him that I have another secret and that I had even had a wig and my own clothes.

He seemed surprised and pulled over on a street. He put the car in park and looked at me deep in my eyes. He asked if I wore everything feminine. Like panties. I laughed and said, "Yes I do!" He seemed to like that response and told me that he would love for me to meet him that night all dressed up so he could take me to a party. He said that I could be his date.

"How sexy should I dress?" I laughed.

"The shortest, tightest outfit you have would be awesome!" he said excitedly.

I said that I would have to leave before 7 though before my parents would be home after that. He readily agreed to pick me up at 7.

He put the car back into park and proceeded to drive me home. We didn't say much after that. He had his hand on my thigh the whole time and I think we were both lost in our thoughts of seeing me as Sonia that night.

Fast forward to when I was home. The rest of the journey home was eventful.

I went to the shower and completely shaved my full body. I put on a nice scented cream, put on a bright tight orange lycra thong, matching bra, sheer to waist hose, my black knitted crop top as a skirt and a red white blouse with a keyhole in the front. I was delighted to see that if someone looked close enough they would be able to see my orange thong through the knitted crop top/skirt. My bra was easily visible underneath the top and with my inserts I had a decent cleavage.

I made sure I put on extra layers of foundation and put extra care into my makeup and then topped it off with my wig. Back then it was a short black one which suited me well.

When I looked at myself in the full body mirror I looked hot and I smelled sexy. I was getting hard looking at myself. I was thinking how hard the guys around me might get if they thought I was a real girl.

I got so turned on looking at myself I had to cum so I grabbed some tissue, went to my couch and started stroking myself. I came pretty quick and was glad I did it. I didn't want to go to the party sexually frustrated or in heat.

It was 7:10 and I thought I had better hurry up. I grabbed a bag of clothes but then thought better of it and put it back. I would love to sneak home late at night as a sexy girl hoping her parents don't wake up to see her dressed like this. And the thrill! Besides, what better excuse to stay out late? I smiled to myself as I thought that I just had to tell my date that I couldn't go home dressed like this while my parents were awake.

I put hid the bag in my closet and walked out of my apartment. As I was halfway down the hall one of my neighbors had just gotten out of the elevator and was walking toward their apartment. It was a guy, older than me but not by much. I guessed he was probably 23 or 24. He stopped at his apartment and just stared at me. I thought here is my first test.

I smiled at him. I didn't care if he recognized me or not. I wanted him to recognize me so he knows that he could see me more often. After I smiled he said, "Wow! Damn girl you look fine!". I kept smiling as I walked by. I felt him looking at my ass so I purposely dropped my keys, stopped, and bent over from the waist, keeping my legs straight as I reached to pick them up. I'm certain he saw what I was wearing underneath my skirt. I heard him whistle and I kept walking without looking back.

I pressed the button for the elevator and waited for it. I glanced at him a couple of time and noticed he just kept staring at me. The elevator came and no one was inside. I breathed a sigh of relief, looked at my admirer, lifted up my skirt with left hand while waving with my right. His eyes were glued to my panties as I walked into the elevator, pressed the close door button hoping the door would close faster in case he decided to come after me.

My heart was beating a mile a minute as I went downstairs. Once at the lobby sure enough, there were a few people there. All stared at me as I cut through them holding my small purse in my hand.

I saw my ride outside and walked straight toward him.

I saw him turn to look in my direction and he did a double take. He saw me smile at him and quickly looked away. Then I saw his face change and he looked at back at me as I was walking and I saw the recognition in his eyes.

I got in his car and before I could close the door he said, "Holy f**ck you look so hot!"

I laughed and asked, "Didn't you recognize me?"

He laughed and said not at first no. He just thought I was a hot girl leaving the building.

As he started to drive, I looked down and noticed that the skirt was no close enough to cover me fully. My thong was fully visible. He saw me look down and he looked down at my legs. He didn't say anything just put his hand on my thigh again.

Now, I should confess, as a girl, I feel like a girl. I'm attracted to men and enjoy the attention I get as a girl.

I put my hand on his and we drove in silence with him checking me out the whole time.

Once we got to the house where the party was, he parked on the street and we both got out of the car. He came around and put his arm around me. We took a few steps and he fell behind me and lifted up my skirt from behind and said, "Let's see that hot ass!"

It happened quite fast and I noticed that straight ahead was a group of boys looking in our direction. My skirt was hiked up and I saw them hitting each other as they stared at what was happening.

I pulled my skirt down and said, "People are looking!"

He just laughed and said, "So?"

As we were walking in the house I did spot a girl giving me a dirty look. This made me happy because it was quite obvious she didn't know of my secret.

As we walked past her I heard her say "slut!" and just smiled because I thought she was jealous.

Once inside it was dark and packed. I did feel hands running across my ass as we tried to get through the crowd. I even felt one hand fully grab my lower butt cheeks for a couple of seconds while we were stopping and going while trying to make our way through the crowd. I didn't bother turning around. It was just too packed to try to turn around and see who it was, assuming I could even tell with all the people around.

After some dancing and a couple of drinks (the age limit here in Canada is 18 years old) my date suggested we go to another room to just relax for a bit. I'm not much of a drinker and was tipsy so I readily agreed. All I wanted to do was sit because it was getting pretty hard to keep my balance.

We went to another room down the hall and there were a few couples already there. Most were kissing. We sat on the couch and he kept telling me that I looked hotter than many of the girls here. I just smiled and said thanks and reminded him that I'm not that hot. He just laughed and said I was too modest.

He then put his hands on my face and started kissing me. I didn't know how to react at first but then I decided to kiss him back. He fondled my breasts and murmured, "These feel so real" as he continued caressing me.

Then he took my hand and put it on his pants on top of his cock. It was big and hard. I could easily feel it through this his pants. I had never touched another cock before so didn't know what was expected of me. I just kept my hand there not knowing what he wanted me to do.

He moved his lips to my ear and whispered, "Unzip me".

I laughed and said, "Right here? I can't do that! People are close by!"

He didn't seem to like that and even looked mad while he unzipped his pants, took my hand and put it inside his pants.

Now I felt his flesh against my hand. I almost pulled away but didn't because I was scared that he might get mad at me again and I would not be considered good at being a girl.

He started licking my ear and then whispered, "Stroke it like a good girl."

I think I only started stroking it lightly because he called me a girl.

Then he stopped kissing me and put his hand behind my head and started to push my head down toward his cock.

I resisted.

He said, "C'mon. I need you to suck it. I'll teach you how to suck like a real pro.

I said, "No! I can't do that here. There are people around! What if they see?"

He impatiently said, "Then do this" as he grabbed my waist and moved me from the couch to on the floor in front of him. Now he had both his hands on my head, opened his legs wide and pulled me closer to him. He was holding on to my head quite strongly and I couldn't move out of his grip. He pulled my head right up to his cock and I had to scoot over on my knees otherwise I would have fallen forward. I felt his cock hit my nose and my cheek and it rested against my closed lips.

I looked up at him and said no I can't do this. He looked frustrated and just took one hand pinched my nose. Hard. I opened my mouth to protest and take a breath and he forcefully shoved my mouth onto his cock.

I heard him moan and he started moving his hips forcing his cock in and out of my mouth as he held my head steady.

He did this for a couple of minutes and then stiffened up. I knew what was coming so tried to pull back but he held my head tight and I felt stream after stream of hot cum fill my mouth.

It tasted awful and I started to gag. He didn't seem to care. He just held my head tight against him as he came.

Once he was done he let me go and I pulled back and I heard some clapping. I turned around and saw a few people watching. A couple of the girls were just looking at me with smirks or disgust on their faces. I couldn't tell and didn't look at them too much.

I couldn't go anywhere so just sat there beside him with mixed emotions as I took in what just happened. I tasted a cock. I tasted another man's cum. I could still taste it. Should I be mad at him? Should I feel anything? He put his arm around me and that took me out of my daze. He leaned back into the couch and as he did that he pulled me back with him. Some of the spectators were still around and I noticed the same group of boys who saw my skirt hiked up when we first entered nudging each other and looking in our direction. At first I thought they were talking about my performance but then realized they were looking up my skirt.

I didn't care, I just leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

The guy I was with asked if I wanted a drink. Hell yes! I thought but aloud just said yes thank you. He got up and left and I just closed my eyes not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

When he came back I swished that drink around my mouth to get rid of the cum taste and gulped the rest down. He was trying to be nice making small talk and asked if that was my first time. I nodded. He said I'm a natural cocksucker and I will make many men happy in my lifetime. I didn't know whether to feel offended or proud. I figured it was the alcohol clouding my judgement.

After a few minutes he suggested we should go back to the other room and dance for a bit more before we head out. We danced and drank a bit more during the evening. His hands were all over me. At one point he even turned me around and hugged me tight with my back pressing against him as he danced. I felt his hard cock again just above my ass. His right hand reached over me and went in between my legs. It was pretty crowded but there were people very close to us who might be able to see what he was doing so I closed my legs quickly and he just laughed.

Around 1 AM we decided to leave. We got back into his car and he drove us to Tim Hortons for a coffee. We went through the drive through and just sat in the parking lot for a bit. Then he said he needs some fresh air so let's stay outside. I got out and walked over to him. He held me and we just talked a bit. He then started to kiss me and put his hands in between my legs again. This time I didn't resist. He quick got me hard and started stroking me. I came pretty fast in his hand and he put his hand to my lips. I looked at him. He said, "Lick it babe". So I did. I licked my cum off his fingers and he said "Good girl".

We then got back in the car and he drove to a park. I asked why are we going here? He said he doesn't want to let me go just yet. Let's go for a short walk. I said ok and out we went. He held my hand then put his arm around me and held me close as we walked.

After a few minutes he said, "Take off your skirt babe". I said, "Really? What if someone walks by?"

He said, "It's so late and besides who cares? The guy will probably go home and jerk off thinking about what he saw".

Then he started peeling my skirt down. I didn't stop him. Maybe the alcohol again or my exhibitionist side was just so happy I couldn't stop it.

It was exciting walking outdoors like that and thinking what if someone sees?

We went to a picnic bench and he said, "Lean over. Let me look at that hot ass".

So I did. I put my elbows on the picnic bench and leaned over.

He said, "Spread your legs". I did.

He then started taking off my pantyhose and I asked him what is he doing. He said he just wants to feel my bare ass.

I let him take off my heels and pantyhose. I had to put my heels back on because he said all he wanted to do was rub his cock on my ass but I was too short like that. Once I had my heels back on, he took his cock out and started rubbing it on my ass. He then moved my thong to the side and put his cock in between my ass cheeks. At this point I started to get up and he just held me down saying he just wants to rub my ass a bit more.

He then put something greasy on his cock I thought it might be lube and as I was thinking that I felt his cock trying to enter me. I quickly stepped back to get out of that position and in doing so accidentally gave him more leverage and his cock entered me a bit. I said, "Oh no you don't" and moved forward hoping it would pop out but he pushed his cock more forward and then I was stuck between the table and his cock.

He just kept slowly applying pressure while holding my back down toward the bench. I tried protesting and telling him no but it was obvious he wasn't interested in listening.

I felt him entering me and it was starting to hurt. I told him that so he stopped pushing but kept his cock where it was. Then I felt him push a bit more and grunt and I felt his hot cum start to fill my ass. It was a weird sensation.

Once he was done I asked, "Do you have tissue?"

He said no he didn't have it.

Great I thought now what? I could feel his cum leaking out of my sore ass and I had nothing to wipe it off.

He said I should just leave my thong to the side like that and let his cum it air dry.

Well, it didn't look like I had much of a choice so we started walking back with me holding my hose and skirt and my thong to the side of my ass as the cum continued to drip out of me and start to dry.

We were almost at the car and I heard this noise and then a bell ring. It was a couple of cyclists behind us. I quickly moved to the side without even turning around. They slowly passed us with one of them looking back at us and giving us the thumbs up. I gave him the finger and he just laughed and sped off.

Once we were back at the car I was about to get in and he said wait, I can't get in like that. He's getting me some tissue. I stood there waiting completely exposed in the parking lot. He gave me some tissue which I used to wipe myself and then I put on my skirt and got into this car. I tucked my hose into my purse and we head home.

I strangely felt filled. Almost satisfied. I still felt his cock in my mouth and in my ass and thought it was a nice feeling.

We went home in silence. He gave me a goodbye kiss and off I went. No one was awake so it was easy to sneak back into my room.

I cleaned up and got into bed. I thought about how good it felt to be exposed in public, how good it felt to be fucked and how good it felt to pleasure a man. I guess I must have dozed off because the next thing I remembered was waking up in the morning.

Sxy_Sonia
Sxy_Sonia
33 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

interesting, but always carry condoms, sanitary towels and tampax so you can deal with soggy bottom problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess i started becoming a trans when i was about 13 wearing my sisters things lucky me i had 3 sisters so lots of choice. I loved being a girl and going out at night sexy. I realised i wanted sex with a man to make me feel a girl and soon i was sucking cocks in parks at night and then one night i got taken properly on a park bench. A guy bent me over hiked my skirt pulled my pants down and started to tongue my bum hole and it felt so good next thing i know he is pressing his cock end again my hole and squeezing a tube of liquid on my hole and his cock and i froze. He said relax it will be better for you and i tried as he pushed into me it hurt and stung as he went in but he kept going saying i need to fuck you and it will feel good soon i was in pain and wished he would stop but he kept on going in then stayed still and the pain eased. It felt better and he started moving in and out of my hole and it started to feel good and i felt my cock getting hard he told me thats better your liking it now your getting an erection. He kept going and soon i felt his balls against my skin and it was good i said thankyou im not a virgin anymore. He continued going and soon his thrusts became slower and he said im going to cum in you and he held my hips and pushed as far into me as he could cumming. He lay on me until he went soft and his cock fell out and his cum trickled down my leg he thanked me and put his cock away and left me. I pulled my pants up fixed my skirt and headed home. I felt hot id had sex and a man had filled me with semen just like a girl and it was leaking from me into my pants just like a girl who had got the same. I got home and played and had a hot orgasm and fell asleep. My lust for cock had been woken and i knew i wanted to be fucked more so every chance i got i went out and gave men what they wanted either blowjobs or my hole and went home smiling with either a taste of cum in my mouth or cum seeping out my hole into my pants. I do like sex with girls as well but i love being the girl and having a man fuck my hole the way girls enjoy being fucked by a man. Thanks all im Paula in the UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story

enjoyed it very much

hope that Sonia will return to her storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A puncture and a cock

I often use to go out dressed up just to drive around fantasisiing about men and cocks. I always dressed in pvc, this evening I had put on my favourite outfit. Starting with a black lacy bra and breast forms, a matching lace trimmed waspie and panties. Suspenders and black silk stockings over top of which I wore a shiny PVC micro mini skirt and matching zip fronted top with a high neck and long sleeves in red. Finishing of with full make up false eye lashes, eyeliner, and shiny red lipstick and a real hair jet black wig which had a deep fringe and framed my face. The footwear was a pair of shiny red 4 inch stilleto heeled thigh boots and by this time my cock was rock hard and I would have to wank myself to releave the excitement before going out.

It was a normal drive out till I felt the car pull to one side I had a puncture. I got out and opened the boot leaning in to get the spare tyre when a car pulled up behind me. I was scared I had fantasised about this happening but this was for real. A man got out staring at me and said "need some help", I swallowed then said "Er yes er look I am a transvestite"

He stared then said"Okay er let me" and took the tyre and proceeded to cjange the wheel as he did so I found myself thinking this is what you have always wanted go for it. I could feel my cock stiffening in my panties, he kept glancing at me I smiled at him .He got the change done and put the tyre away in the boot then turned to face me i said" Thank you very much for helping me"

No problem" he said" er why are you driving down here it goes no where in particular"

My heart was thumping "Oh I like to have a drive out when I dress up I get turned on dressing up.

He stood staring at me I with out thinking "You like what you see then"

He nodded "well then now about we have some fun" I said moving to him I slid my hand onto his crotch and felt his cock it was stiff.

"Well honey I think I need to do something with your cock don't you" I felt for the zip undid it and felt in the a warm hard cock which I pulled out caressing it in my hand. He let out a moan and I slid down and kissed the tip, my mind thinking what are you doing. I licked it kissed it then opened my mouth and slid it in. I was soon sucking and licking him like I'd seen on Porn videos he was beging to thurst panting and soon he was gasping "oh fuck I'm cuming" and he did jets of warm stick sperm flooded my mouth making me gag I pulled back to get a jet of sperm all over my face. I sat back and it dribbled down my chin. I looked up at him he stood staring at me a trickle of sperm dangling form his cock I reached up and licked it of.

I stood up my own cock was tingling and I rubbed it through my skirt, he suddenly leant forward grab me yanking up my skirt feeling under to pull down my panties. The next few minutes were a blur as I was manhandled over the car bonnet and he spread my legs, I gasped "no don't please" But I felt the tip of cock push into my crack and he held me firm. He growled"You ready you tart"

I gasped "No please don't"

"To late" and he thrust it was painful though I used vibrators and a sex doll but it was still painful, then after serveral hard thrusts he slid right inside me and an amazing feeling came over me. A wild ectasy filled my body and I was pushing onto him eager to feel his pounding cock inside me, I suddenly felt my cock jerk and a massive come racked my body making me squeal in ectasy as he pumped his sperm inside me ramming home his hard cock. One final thrust and he stopped we lay over the bonnet before he pulled out and I felt his sperm oozing out of my anus trckling down my leg

I turned round my legs trembling I lent back on the car bonnet looked down at my cock dripping a bit of sperm then at him. He looked worried and said"Look I am sorry I couldn't stop"

I stood up wiggled down my skirt them smiled at him "Don't worry I enjoyed it it was fantastic I loved your cock up me, may be I'm just a tart a cock loving tart."

He half smiled"You are really hot"

I giggled "So I'm a good fuck then"

"Oh yes" he said

I smoothed my skirt "Fancy doing it agian some time"

"Er well er yes"

I gave him my phone number then said"Just one more thing"

What he said," I need to kiss you" I said

I slid my hands over his shoulders and a tentative kiss followed by several long deep kisses then I whispered "Fuck me again" and he did and I was filled with more of his sperm which oozed out of me all the way home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That was a great story. Such an innocent femme babe. Reminds me of the time a man told me we didn’t need a condom because he wasn’t going to fuck me. He just wanted to press the tip against me for a while. We know how that ended.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Straight Crossdresser Guy dresses as a girl on Halloween & ends up performing as one.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories