My First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
First sexyual Dalliance.
1k words
3.12
17.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucky3
Lucky3
4 Followers

I had been sent to a boarding school some 200 miles from home where I had a good education and a lot of fun.

On this particular day we had no afternoon sports so I decided to go down town by myself wondering if I would have the nerve to buy another girlie magazine I always found this so nerve wracking and embarrassing but there again it was always great wanking fun. Normally

When I visited the town I would have a wank in one of the public toilets it was a sort of ritual when I would feel randy and go and visit one of the four public toilets. I had a definite favourite this was the block on at the gardens with three cubicles it was always clean but wreaked an odour of sex and cum. The scribbles on the back of the doors were also more profuse and such a turn on to read...

"Young lad wants to suck cock.

"Mature married male wears wives panties and wants to meet"

"Had fun here last Saturday want to do it all again"

"Looking for dick fun this sat 9pm leave details"

"Married male wants to share and cum on wife's pics"

However the main reason it was my favourite wanking spot was because there was a higher chance of having someone in the next cubicle wanking too and this was such a turn on knowing someone else was jerking just a few feet away! On one occasion I was there perving a porn mag and stroking and I noticed a small hole between the two cubicles and was aware of someone looking through I moved my magazine so giving a clear view of my dick and stroked and teased myself knowing I was putting on a show. I heard some intakes of breath and I stroked more provocatively then from the other side I heard "Wank it cum for me!" I wiped my precum along the length of my shaft and heard groans from next door oh he's cum I thought and I there was a lot of noise as he dressed and left in a rush so horny it wasn't long before my cum shoot out too shame he wasn't there to see!

I digress back to the first time.

As I walked past the cinema I saw Emanuelle Sexy Lady xxx looks interesting I thought why not I had a good few hours free and was confident I would be to get into the cinema.

Having purchased a ticket I walked into the cinema it was dark and it took sometime to adjust but when I did I could see the cinema was not very well patronised with only about 20 to 30 people and the strange thing was that everyone was separated as if everyone was trying to sit as far away form each other as possible. I took a seat in the back but one row, well to the left with no one within 20 seats of me! I settled down and looked at the screen and could feel a stirring in my trousers as I took in the breasts on view on the silver screen!

The sex films back in the 60s were very tame the best you could hope to see was breasts and bum and if you were lucky a nice framed pussy in panties but it still got me well excited and I couldn't resist a feel through my trouser pockets!

Then a gentleman came and sat 3 seats away which surprised me as he could have sat a lot further away he smiled as he sat down but I pretended not to notice but stopped playing with myself which was frustrating! I got a discreet sideways look he was in his 60s I would guess and if I wasn't mistaken rubbing his crotch under his coat. I was now feeling very horny and decided to go and relief myself in the park toilets. I left the cinema and was surprised to see how early and light it still was too early to wank I thought so I called in at the Wimpy to have a coffee and burger.

Then a voice said, "Do you mind if I join you? It was the gentleman from the cinema.

"No fine" I replied feeling a little embarrassed and nervous.

"How did you enjoy the film? Always makes me horny and in the mood for a wank." he said

And smiled "I expect that's what you will be doing later, me too" he said. I was taken aback and could feel my self-blush but at the same time this talk was defiantly exciting me...

"I live in a flat just around the corner why don't you come back with me and we can both wank there don't worry nothing else; and if your shy you can use the bathroom or spare bedroom it will just horny having you Cumming in my flat when I am wanking too"

This was certainly exciting me I looked and sized him up late 60s very smartly dressed military man possibly and defiantly not short of a bob or two.

"Yes please" I replied

"Excellent lets go then!"

The walk took about 10 mins and on the way he told me his name was John and he'd been married to his wife for 29 years when she died of cancer and he had been on his own for the last 14 years as he couldn't live with another lady as he was still in love with his wife. He seamed to be totally genuine and nice horny old man. He did say he'd never done this sort of thing before it had been a fantasy to wank with someone but when he saw me he felt I was someone he could trust and discretion was of the utmost importance as no one knew about this side of his life; well yes two ladies knew and shared his secret.

Lucky3
Lucky3
4 Followers