My First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Becoming a Black slut wife.
5.1k words
4.14
196.7k
38
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennyBSW
jennyBSW
126 Followers

I hope you have enjoyed reading as much as I have enjoyed telling my story. Are you ready to hear the rest of the evenings delights?

Master had his driver, yes, he had a driver in front, his Hummer was really a limo with the cab completely separated from the rear compartment. Well, he hit the intercom and told his driver to take us to his apartment.

He told Cucky to sit on the floor and had me sit on his lap, as we drove he would kiss and suck on my nipples and breasts, he would sometimes kiss me deeply, and other times I would suck on his semi-hard cock. After around thirty minutes of playful lovemaking we arrived at his building. We pulled into the garage and he had my Cucky gather out clothes, both Cucky and I walked up his stairs, I in my stockings, garter belt and heels, Cucky naked, Master behind me, squeezing my bottom playfully as we walked.

(Master Leon told me that I may no longer use Bill's name, I must now call him Cucky or cum slut)

Soon we arrived at his door and he opened the door and signaled us to enter his apartment. It was beautifully furnished in the modern style. He led us to his bedroom and to the bed, it was giant, like a double king, there were mirrors on the ceiling, and large paintings of white women being speared by huge cocks on the walls. They were so hot, tiny blondes and brunettes with perfectly white skin, the artist captured them perfectly with looks of ecstacy as huge poles filled them. You could see their surprise and delight as their opened legs spread wide, with pussy lips stretched tightly around massive black rods. There was even one directly over the headboard, this one was special, she was being double penetrated and also had a cock down her throat.

I wanted to be her!

Master saw me looking lustfully at the paintings and whispered in my ear, "Soon enough little one!" Then he smiled at me as he pinched one of my nipples.

He told Cucky to sit on the floor while he lifted me onto his bed. He asked me, "Well slut, how do you like your evening so far?" I answered, "I've loved every second Master, this evening was everything I hoped it would be, and I love your beautiful apartment." I couldn't help staring at the painting above the bed.

He then asked me if I was really prepared to become his sex toy, slut, whore or whatever he asked of me? I answered, "Yes Master, whatever you desire, I want you in me again."

He pushed a button next to the bed and about thirty seconds a large black woman entered the room. She was in good shape, with large breasts, flat stomach and a firm beautiful ass. She was dressed like me in stockings, garters and heels, but her outfit was that of a dominatrix.

He said, "This is my girlfriend Angie, she will be called Mistress Angie, or simply Mistress by you, both you and Cucky will serve her like you serve me." I had never been with a woman before and didn't know what to say, but I recovered quickly and said, "Yes Master, I will gladly please my Mistress in whatever way you ask."

She came over to me and said, "Of course you will, you little slut." Then she grabbed my face and pulled it to her crotch. While doing so she told me, "Your new Master fucked me before he left and my pussy is full of his cum, I've been waiting anxiously for you to come clean me."

As she pulled my face in, I could smell the strong aroma of sex and saw that her pussy was leaking cum, she then told me, "Suck on my pussy bitch, and lick out your Masters Cum." I began to kiss and suck on her large pussy lips, then I snaked my tongue inside of her, as I did, cum began to flood my mouth, Master had really filled her up with a large load before he came to meet us and she was overflowing, I greedily sucked and swallowed the cum leaking out of her.

She grabbed my head and pulled it to her pussy holding it there, "Suck on my pussy you little white bitch, stick your tongue in there and get all that nigger seed." She then told Master, "Leon, these white bitches you bring here are all the same, once they taste my black cunt, they'll never be happy anywhere else." They laughed together as I was licking her pussy clean.

My own pussy was dripping as I was cleaning hers, I had never known the delights of eating a woman before, and now I was loving her slit with my tongue, lips and nose, Masters cum was an even more special bonus. She heard me moaning with delight, I tickled her clit with my tongue, then went as far as possible inside her, I would suck and nibble on her pussy lips and I even ventured down to her brown asshole and began to tongue her there as well. She leaned back and told me, "Tongue my ass slut, I want your tongue deep in my asshole."

I pushed her legs apart and began to tongue her deeply and soon she was moving in unison with me as I went between her clit and puckered hole. I was in heaven, before tonight I had some experience of sex, but tonight was unbelievable, I made love to her and even began something I never thought possible. I began to french kiss her asshole, I would rim the outside, then suck on her hole, then stick my tongue lightly, then probe her hole, I pretended I was kissing my new Master, and afer a few minutes of this she began to quiver and moan with joy, she started to cry out, uhnnnh, yeahhhhhh, suck my asshoooollllleeeee, Oh yeah, may me cummmmmm. I kept kissing and tonguing her beautiful hole and made her cum and cum as my tongue and lips brought her into a world of pleasure neither of us had ever experienced before.

After she recovered, she looked at Cucky and told him, "You go over and suck on your Masters black cock, I want to see both of you slaves on your knees, your wife on my pussy, and you, Cucky, sucking and deep throating a big black cock.

After a minute or two,I quickly looked up over at my Cucky husband sucking on my Master's cock, it was so hot. I don't think Bill realized how quickly he would become a cocksucking little whore.

When he asked me weeks ago if I wanted to be fucked and dominated by a black man, did he have an idea of where this fantasy would take him?

But now, there he was, on his knees kissing and sucking and moaning while deepthroating a 10" black cock, it was like he was born to it.

I was so aroused, my pussy already wet was now dripping my juices down my leg to the floor. Mistress Angie noticed and said, "Hey Leon, your new bitch is so wet that it's running down her legs, I saw her watching Cucky, and I could tell she loved to see him sucking his Master's cock, maybe you should fuck the little Cuck's ass too?"

Master looked up from watching Cucky's head bobbing on his cock and said, "I'll take his ass soon, but not tonight, I want you to have that pleasure of taking his cherry."

Then he called to me, "Hey Slut," he said, "Get over here and suck my cock with my Cucky, crawl over here on your knees." When I reached my Master he told us, "Okay bitches, share my big black cock."

I began to lick the shaft while Cucky sucked on the massive head, then we both began to lick and kiss Masters cockhead, it was so good, his cock was so hard, we were so hot for it, we were both competing for the pleasure of having Master's cock in our throats, suddenly, Master pulled me onto his cock and pushed it cock down my throat, then he told Cucky to suck his balls.

Master then laughed and said, "Angie get the strapon, I want you to fuck Cucky's ass while he deep throats me." Pushing me aside, he told me to get Cucky's ass ready for a good fucking. I got behind Bill and spread his cheeks, soon I had my tongue up his ass and was rimming him with lots of saliva.

Angie had put on the dildo and was standing behind Bill, she told me, "Little one, I'll be fucking you a lot with this weapon, and you'll be using it too, your Master and I want you to fuck Cucky with it often. She was adjusting it and showed me how it worked, besides the 10" dong there was another dildo that slipped inside her, she said that as she fucked with this dildo she would grab the dildo inside her with her cunt and squeeze, that way she would get double pleasure and be able to go a lot harder.

My new Mistress looked so magnificent, I was on my knees before her, she offered the head of the dildo to my lips and said, "Kiss your Mistresses's cock, slave and look into my eyes as you do so." I moaned with lust as I looked up at this African beauty. . . large proud breasts, slim waist, magnificent ass, long legs, and I got even wetter, I wanted to kiss her, suck on her breasts, keep my head between her legs satisfying her for hours, at the same time I wanted my Master to fill me with his cum in all of my holes, I wanted him to bring in his friends and I was dying to have a cock down my throat, one in my ass and one in my pussy all at the same time.

But now, I was sucking my new Mistress Angie's cock, and I was loving it, because I knew that in moments it would be in my Cuck's ass. I licked and made oral love to this beautiful black dildo that my Mistress was now pumping in and out of my mouth, she forced it down my throat one last time and then moved to Cucky's ass.

In one swift movement she pushed on his puckered hole, then she slipped it in past his anal ring. I heard him grunt, but that was all the sound he could get out as my Master's cock was bulging in his throat. I was so turned on, my new Mistress had me tonguing her own asshole whenever she bottomed out in my Cucky. He was being poled by two huge black cocks and after the first shock of penetration and the initial deep strokes, I noticed that he was now pushing back against the dildo in his ass.

Master noticed this and said, "Look at the little bitch, he loves that cock in his ass, he's actually pushing back. Cucky, grab your cock and start jacking as we fuck your throat and ass." Cucky obliged our Master and took one hand off the floor and began to pump his cock in unison with Mistress and Master's motions, his eyes we closed and I could see the pleasure and pain had become one, he was in a state of sexual ecstacy. He was moaning as Master pumped his cock ever deeper into Cucky's throat.

After around five minutes of anal reaming and cocksucking, Master told him, "Bitch, I'm going to cum in your belly this time, I want you to cum at the same time I do, get ready." Master looked at me and said, "Watch my little bitch cum as we fuck his ass and mouth." As I watched him getting the fucking of his life, I can only say I was jealous, and at the same time extremely turned on, I reached down to my clit and began to stroke it in time with Master and Angie's strokes.

I loved what was happening to us. I wasn't sure before tonight, but I had this secret fantasy that if we met a black Master, he would dominate Bill and I would get to see him have the sexual experiences women enjoy. I really loved seeing him take those cocks in his holes, it was so exciting to see him sucking and making love to Master's cock, I could see and hear how much he enjoyed being dominated the his Mistress & Master. I wanted to see him sucking cock often, and I was anxious to see what other changes Master would introduce him too.

As Master began to grunt, Mistress had me stick my tongue in her asshole as far as possible, I could feel the contractions on my tongue as she began to cum. She began to cry out, aaaaah, I'm cumming, Oh, aaah, ooooooooh, make me cummmm you little slut. Soon all three of them were wracked with their orgasms. Master was grunting loudly as he came hard into Cucky's throat, Mistress came on her dildo and my tongue, Cucky moaning around his Masters cock squirted his cum onto the polished marble floor.

When Master had just a squirt or two more, he pulled out of Cucky's throat and squirted into his mouth. Between deep breaths and grunts, he told him, "Cucky, you must always taste your Master's seed, soon it will be a large part of your diet, so get used to having my Cock in your mouth. Only rarely will I cum there, but tonight I want you to see that you are nothing more than a cum slut for me. Now, lick, squeeze and clean my cock of all it's seed and when your done, then thank your Master for the pleasure he has given you.

It was amazing to see my Cucky sucking Master's cock, carefully licking all traces of cum from the huge softening cock. He was kissing that big pole like it was his lover, sucking and tonguing the pee hole trying for every last drop. When he finished, he looked up at Master and said, "Thank you Master for letting me make love to your beautiful cock, and thank you for the privilege of cumming in my mouth, I love being your cum slut and I love the feeling of your cum in my belly." Then he turned to Mistress and said, "Thank you Mistress Angie for fucking my ass, until tonight I'd never known the pleasure of having my ass fucked, and to be fucked by someone as beautiful as you was beyond my dreams, I only hope I was a good sex toy for you."

Mistress & Master laughed out loud again and talked about us and what kind of pleasures they would introduce us to. "What good little cumsluts you are, you are both perfect little bitches and we will give you all the sex you can handle and then some."

Cucky and I looked at each other, I could see cum on his face, but it was a face that was glowing with sexual delight, what a night!

Suddenly Master scowled and said, "Cucky lick your cum off the floor." Cucky bent down and began to lick his cum off the shining floor as Master and Mistress smiled above.

I was horny after watching them fuck Cucky and looked pleadingly at my new Master. He saw my glance and said, "You little slut, you want more?" When I answered, "Yes Master, please pleasure your slut." He said, "That's all you'll get tonight unless you really want to prove to me that I now own your body."

I said, "Master, anything you desire is my wish."

He looked at me and said, "Anything slut?"

When I nodded yes, he told me, "Ok, I will fuck your throat one more time and give you the pleasure of sucking my ebony rod, but first you will get pierced, ringed and tattooed."

"Do you still agree my little white cum slut, or have you had enough? If you want to, this can be your evening's end, and the end of our relationship. If you stay, you will be pierced, ringed and tattooed. Make up your mind quickly, it's been an enjoyable evening thus far."

Once more, but this time with a little trepidation I nodded, then quickly said, "Yes Master, I'm your cum slut, do what you will with me."

My Master smiled and said, "I have brought the artist here tonight in preparation for this event just in case you turned out to be the slut I was looking for."

He pushed a button by the bed and a door opened that I hadn't seen before, out came another black man who was carrying a tray and case. He was also good looking like my Master and said to Master, "Is this the new slut?"

Master nodded then said, "Yes, she's my new sex toy, cum slut, sex slave, white whore, whatever you want to call her, she is here to serve me and whoever I choose for her, she also brought her Cucky with her and as she is to us, Cucky is to her. This Cuckold is learning the delights of being a perfect little cum slut." He looked at me and said, "Slut, say hello to Rodney, and remember, it's Master Rodney to you."

"Hello, Master Rodney" I said.

Master scowled at me, and said, "I told you to say hello."

Suddenly I remembered our meeting with Master at the bar and I quickly stood and offered my opened lips to my Master Rodney, remembering to keep my legs open for Master to feel my pussy if he desired.

Master Rodney pulled me to him and I felt one of his hands cup my engorged pussy as he kissed my lips. Soon his tongue was in my mouth and we were kissing like enraptured lovers. I moaned with joy when suddenly he found my clit and began to tease it, as I began to harden he broke our kiss and looked over at Master.

Master Leon said, " I want you to mark her the usual way, I haven't decided what to do with the Cucky yet," Master told him.

Master Rodney bent down to kiss me again and play with my pussy and clit, I was pulled tight to him and could feel the bulge growing down his leg, as he kissed me he pushed my hand to his crotch then said, "Take my cock out bitch." Then he called Cucky over and told him to worship his black cock, and while your doing that, I'll play with your wife.".

When my Cucky came over, he immediately took Master Rodney's cock in his mouth and began to make love to his beautiful black stick. I was standing there, in stockings with high heels, shaven pussy, garter & stockings being kissed by a new black Master as he was finger fucking my bald pussy. All this while my husband was worshiping Master Rodney's black cock.

(My husband, now my Cucky, and I had talked for a long time before we decided what we were going to do, he confided to me that he felt he was always a little bi-curious and was turned on by the idea of sucking cock, and being dominated. He had looked forward to this night as much as I did. Another thing that you should know. . . Who is really in charge here? I am of course, and if I hadn't decided to play along with my husbands wishes I would never have agreed to come here in the first place. My so called Master thinks he's in charge, but I'm the one who has the body he's dying to use, and it's really for my pleasure. By the way, Leon doesn't know it, but I still let Cucky fuck me whenever I desire it.)

After a minute or two he reached down and pushed Cucky off his cock, stopped kissing me and said, "Ok you two sluts, we'll continue this in a while, right now we've got some work to do."

He took my hand and brought me to a table that had been set up off to the side of the room. He put me on it and fastened my legs to straps on either side. Then he fastened my wrists to leather cuffs.

He began to suck and kiss my breasts, I could feel my nipples hardening more and more. I haven't told you about my body yet. I'm 28 years old, I don't have any children yet and I'm not sure if I want any. My breasts are a nice size 36c almost d size, they are full and very sexy, and my waist is small around 25, I have a nice ass, I keep it that way by eating a good diet and lots of exercise, it's a 35.

I'm not tall, only 5'6". But I wear heels so I am taller than a lot of men with my heels on. My nipples are sensitive and when I get excited they get hard and rather long. I love having my nipples kissed and sucked and can orgasm just by that alone.

Back to my story.

As Master Rodney hardened my nipples, My Master came over and said, "Slut, now we will mark you, first by piercing your nipples, then Master Rodney will insert gold rings that he will solder shut so they will have to be cut off if you want them removed. The rings are engraved. They say, 'Master Leon's Fuckslut' on one and Black Fucktoy on the other.

Then suddenly Master Rodney grabbed my nipple pulled it out and pierced right through it. It hurt with an unbelievable pain and I screamed, but he continued and put the first ring through, then he soldered the ring shut, the pain from the heat made me faint, but suddenly I was awake again as he repeated the procedure on my other breast.

Both Masters looked down approvingly admiring Rodney's work. Then Master told me, "Now we'll pierce your clit, it will give me great pleasure to see you pierced there, we'll also put a ring through it, I like to connect a chain from my sex toys two nipples down to her clit, it's an incredible sight and you'll love the experience of pleasing your Master in this way."

I didn't know what to say. I was still in shock from the pain of my nipples being pierced and then ringed, I didn't know if I could handle my clit being pierced.

Master Rodney said, "Don't worry Slut, I've done hundreds of these and while your Master wanted you to experience the pain of having your nipples done, he has allowed me to numb your clit before piercing it."

jennyBSW
jennyBSW
126 Followers
12