My First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Night with former student continues.
2.1k words
4.45
44.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Round 2 and 3

It was about 2:30 am when I woke up. I was dazed, still buzzing from all the alcohol. I was naked, in a bed that was not mine, next to a naked man who was not my husband. I have the crossed the line into infidelity.

I would like to blame it on the alcohol, and say I didn't know what I was doing. But that would be a lie. The truth is I knew what I was doing, and I wanted this to happen. I have no one to blame but myself.

I got out of bed and put on a robe. To be honest, I have always been kind of shy showing off my body. Marriage and children choked on one's past inhibitions. I watch Charles as he continues to sleep. He was my former student four years ago; tonight he is my lover, best lover I've had at that. It is a strange feeling. I gaze outside the hotel window and saw the Las Vegas lights. It's funny, I feel guilt but not regret.

I grab a bottle water to quench my thirst and sit on the edge of the bed. Watching my beautiful Charles sleeps. He was always a good looking kid, but he turned into a great looking man. At 6'2 and about 220lbs, he had a body that looked like there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. He is such a powerful lover; so intense, so passionate. My heart began to race and body tingle just remembering it. I stared at him thinking how I got into all this. How did I become an unfaithful wife? I could turn it around all on my husband. After all, it was his cyber-action that pushed me off the path of the straight and righteous. I caught him socializing and having cyber sex with women online. I even caught him posting a profile on a dating site. He swore to me he never cheated, but I always had my doubts. In a sense of payback, I would eventually browse the cyber sites myself.

As much as I would love to make that my excuse, I can't. The truth is I had fantasized about being with another man for awhile. I began to flirt with men online. And I enjoyed it. I began dressing nicer, working out. I got into pretty good shape too, only five pounds heavier than when I got married. Not bad for a middle age woman with a teenage child. There were many time I have been asked out by my guy friends online. However, I always declined. I was very good at never crossing the line. That was, until last night.

I sipped my water, keeping vigil over the rise and fall of his muscular chest. After a little, he began to stir. It seemed like he was learning over to reach for me, started, and then woke. He looked at my vacant side of the bed, and then scanned the room in slight panic before he saw me.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing," I replied, "just needed some water."

"For a moment I thought you left." He propped himself up in the bed "Thinking maybe you're one of those girls who just use a man and leave him, laughing on their way home."

I didn't say anything at first, just smiled. "Not my style got to at least make you cook me breakfast."

"Are you OK?" he asked.

I nod, "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I kind of feel that I took advantage of you; you were pretty drunk, I know you're not the type to fool around on your husband."

I laughed. "No, I wasn't that drunk. Well, I was drunk, but I knew what I was doing."

I moved closer to him, staring directly into those warm brown eyes.

"Things haven't been the same with my husband and this was going to happen to me sooner or later."

I leaned down and gently kissed him

"I am very glad it happened, with you."

He kissed me back. His tongue gently entered my mouth and the familiar chill that enveloped my body the first time quickly returned. I felt him tugging at my robe, his large hands cupping my breasts.

I shucked off the robe, climbing on top of him, his cock stirring in anticipation of another go round.

This time it went in fairly easy. I was already aroused from the kiss, my insides assimilated to his girth. It felt remarkable, him inside me once again. I rocked my hips to accommodate more of him as he thrust forward.

I always like being on top when I had sex. It gave me a sense of control. I rocked very gently at first. Arching my head backward, thrusting my tits outward, and began to really enjoying his cock in me. I felt his hands on my breasts and heard him moan and felt him thrust me upward. This really turned me on as I breathed heavier and moaned.

I leaned down and gently kissed him. My breasts rocked to and toward his mouth. My hair dropped down into him. Gently I rocked and kissed him. Our tongues lightly played with each other like two people dancing and moving together.

Unlike the first time he entered me, which was intense and passionate, this time was gentle. The first time was a great fuck, this time it is romantic love. Gently kissing, touching, and exploring each other. I felt his hands grab my ass as it gyrated on top of him.

Soon he would sit up, still inside me with my legs wrapped around his hips. He sat up, still deep within me, my legs wrapped firmly around his waist while he clutched handfuls of my ass. I began moving my hips as he sucked on my breasts. I felt his hands on my ass pushing my pelvis into him. It felt so right, like he was meant to be inside me.

"Oh God," I moaned, "I love you inside me." "I love this."

Within minutes, he had me climaxing for the second time tonight. I began to rock stronger and faster as I felt the pressure building up. He moaned louder, slapping my ass in rhythm. I never had that happen to me, but God, it felt so good at that moment. At that moment, I stopped moving altogether, stared deeply in his eyes. Deep into his eyes I saw his passion. I am certain he was able to see my heart and soul. At this moment I was able to give myself completely to him. Waves shot through me, my body tightened up and with a loud cry. I climaxed again. Falling into his arms, and kissing him passionately.

I may have been spent, but Charles was just getting started. No sooner than I got had gotten comfortable, head resting on his tight pectorals, he was on the move. Grabbing me by the waist, he flipped me over onto my stomach. Bending me like an action figure, he quickly had my head down in the soft pillow, ass in the air, pussy on display like the crown jewels of England.

Without pause, he shoved all of his still engorged cock inside me, to the hilt. If there was an area inside my soppy vagina, he hasn't found before, he discovered in one thrust as I felt new sensations that made me scream in surprise. I tried to keep pace with him, moving my hips to meet him halfway, but he was guiding this tour by himself. Hands firmly clamped on my hips, he had total control of me. He took one hand off my hip, moving it to my swinging breast. He was hunched over me; I felt his moist breath upon my spine as he kept filling me up. I arched my back, turning my head towards him.

We kissed, connecting at upper and lower holes. His hot tongue was filling me up as much as his thick cock. The sound of his cock slamming in and out of me was rival to our wails; I wondered if security was going to break down the door at any second.

My knees gave out as Charles made me come again. I collapsed on the bed in a scream of surrender. Charles stayed with me, pinning me to the mattress as he kept pumping. He gasped and I felt the rush of sticky seed fill me once again.

Exhausted he stayed on top of me for a few moments longer. Our sweat as a symbol of our action was dripping from our bodies.. I felt his big strong cock go down. He would soon roll over and fall asleep. I would roll over and rest my head on his chest.

Soon, we were both sound asleep. The fear of getting pregnant was overwhelmed by the pleasure he has given me.

It was about 8:30 in the morning when I woke up. I felt so secure in Charles' arm. He was still asleep. I looked at the clock and knew my fantasy night had to end. I would need to make sure my son gets to his 12:30 baseball game. My role as a mom will have to resume. I looked over at Charles. He gave me the greatest sexual experience of my life. I climaxed three times with him. That is something my husband could never get me to do. He made me feel like a young girl again, with a lot of passion and desire in her. Not a working mom with responsibilities. Yet, that young girl had to wake up from fantasy.

I thought to myself that there was one thing I wanted to give him. One thing I want between us that I have never done with anyone else. I wanted to give him one moment of true intimacy. I reach down and began to stroke his dick. It wasn't long before both he, and his dick began to stir. I leaned down and began to suck it.

"Oh my God, Baby," He heard him moan, "I can't believe you are doing this."

Now, I have given a blow job to my husband before. However, he is the only other man who I have gone down on. And, let's just say he never finished the job. I wanted to suck Charles, I wanted him to cum in my mouth, taste his seed.

"Cum for me'" I moaned as I stroked and sucked him. "Cum for me!"

I couldn't believe myself as I began to talk slutty to him.

"Cum for me, I want to taste your seed."

I started off sucking very gently but soon was sucking him faster. He moved his hips toward my mouth. I massage his muscular ass as I sucked him. Never has giving a blow job giving me so much pleasure. I was licking his shaft. Massaging his balls, I took all that I can handle deep into my mouth. I began to gag as his tip hit the back of my throat.

It wasn't too long when he began to breath heavier and moan. I sucked harder and faster as I knew the moment was near. Harder, faster I sucked. Squeezing his ass he thrust his cock deep to the back of my throat. Hearing a loud moan I felt a hot stream shoot into my mouth. Instinctively I swallowed it. Then another shot, and another. I sucked it all down. For the first time of my life I have tasted a man's cum. I loved it.

I got up and gave him a passionate kiss. He wanted me to stay. I wanted to stay and make love to this man all day long. However I couldn't. I had to wake up from my fantasy and come back to reality. I had to be a mom. And soon, once again be a wife. As I got dressed and left I knew I would never forget this one night. This was one night of lust and passion. One night of letting my conservative inhibitions go and become a woman who had desires and needs. And found someone to give her what she needed.

I never saw Charles again. We did communicate through emails throughout the years. I even fantasized about a repeat encounter. However, that moment of opportunity would never come. My husband never found out. I, however, was a changed woman. I can continue to play the role of mom and loving wife. But a passion and desire was awakened inside me that night. There are emotions that need to be addressed. I had a growing desire to break out of my mold of proper behavior. Unfortunately, I know it is not my husband who can satisfy these emotions. This would soon become an addiction.