My First Time Ch. 023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was getting more and more excited, I could feel his cock getting so hard, and he was holding my head with his large hands when he told me to, "Stay still slut, I'm gonna fuck your throat, and fill your belly with my cum."

As Ben said this, Master started fucking my ass in unison with Ben's strokes into my throat. He slapped my ass as he said, "How's this, little one? Does this fucking begin to fill your fantasies?"

I could only moan and try to nod yes, as Ben's cock was filling my throat. I remembered the paintings in Masters bedroom, they were so exciting and now I was right where I hoped to be, filled up with two thick black cocks, and the day was just starting.

Off to the side I saw a flash of light, I looked over and saw Ty, one of Master's friends with a camera taking photo's of me and my studs.

I got even more turned on, I was dying to see the photo's. I wanted my own copies so I could see myself full of black cock.

Master and Ben began to fuck me harder and faster and I could feel they were about to cum. Master told me, "You cum with us slut, I want to feel your ass squeezing my cock as I fill it with my cum."

I was already in my orgasmic phase, and was holding it back waiting until my Black Masters had given me the order. As Master began to cum into me, Ben took one last stroke then held my face buried into his belly as he pumped and pumped into my throat. Master Leon was holding onto my hips and he was grunting and yelling at me, "Take my cum in your ass you little white whore." He held me in place with his cock in me all the way to the balls, I swear I could feel my stomach pushing out from the size of his cock.

At the same time I was rocked with my own orgasm, if they weren't holding my hips and head I would have collapsed on the floor. Finally after about a minute, all of us began to come down from the incredible orgasms we had just experienced.

Ben, had pulled his cock from my throat, and was milking what cum was left into my mouth. I was teasing and sucking the large head, tasting his strong cum.

He looked down at me and said, "Baby, you are so hot, you have such a tight little body, and you can really suck cock. Man I wish you were mine, I'd fuck you night and day, I'd probably even marry you."

Master said, "Hey brother, I'll loan my little cumslut to ya once in a while, I'm glad ya like the little whore."

He slapped my ass as he pulled his cock out. "Come here babe, I want some 'ATM' from ya. Ya know what that means bitch? It's "Ass to Mouth", I want to see my cum covered cock in your pretty little mouth, now come clean my cock.

I turned towards Master and bent my head down flipping my hair out of the way so he could read my tattoo. I said, "Yes Master, I am your cumslut." Then I began to kiss and make love to my Master's beautiful cock. I licked and squeezed the shaft, then sucked what was left in his thick cock, I was able to get a small mouthful of his precious cum.

I looked up at him and opened my mouth showing him my cum filled mouth, then swallowed it as he beamed above me.

"Ok guys", he said, "Let's have a party with my little cumslut!"

Suddenly his other 3 friends were surrounding me, all of their cocks were hard and oozing precum, I had watched them slowly jacking their shafts as Master Leon and Ben were fucking me.

One of them named Jim grabbed me by the hand pulled me up and we all walked to Leon's bedroom. When we got there he lay on the bed and lifted me up then slowly lowered me onto his hard shaft. It was so thick, it could hardly fit, it was even larger than my Master's cock, maybe 11 or 12 inches. He was patient and slowly worked his way in, one pump at a time.

One more thrust and he was completely buried in me. Then he told me, "Ok, ride me... let's see if your tattoo is right, it says 'Black Cock Whore' so ride this black cock and show me what kind of whore you are."

So, I began ever so slowly to ride this massive pole that was inside me. At first I went very deliberately, then as I got used to his size, I began to work that cock. His friends Jamal, and Ty came next to us, soon I had a cock in each hand. I wanted to suck them, but Jim had a hold of my hips and was moving with me, pulling and pushing me down on his cock, so I couldn't get one to my lips.

He stopped and told Ty, "Hey bro, get above me and we'll put your cock in her mouth." Ty moved into position then grabbed my face and guided me onto his pole. "Suck this bitch" he said. And then Jim told Jamal, "Let's fill this little slut in all of her holes, ya wanna fuck her ass bro?" Jamal climbed on the bed and pushed me forward a little, he wet a finger then stuffed it in my ass.

Then he coated his own cock with saliva and guided it towards my ass, I could feel him pull out his finger then felt his shaft pushing into me, suddenly I felt my body relax and allow his cock to enter me. He began to work that black shaft deeper and deeper.

I was sucking on Ty's cock, Jim was balls deep inside my pussy, and now Jamal, was putting his pole deeper and deeper in my ass.

When he bottomed out, Jim said, "Ok guys, lets fuck this bitch." It was obvious they had done this before because they knew what they were doing. I was lost in this world of sexuality, I don't know what to call it. Pain, pleasure, fear, ecstacy, lust, it was all of those things, because one cock was going down my throat and it wasn't always easy to breathe. One cock was in my pussy but it was so big, that I felt if he wasn't careful he'd split me in two. And finally, I had this huge cock up my ass compounding all of the other sensations I was experiencing.

Soon they got into a real rhythm, and the pain went away and was replaced by waves of pleasure. I remember reading the Kama Sutra and how that book and others had been banned by the West for so long.

There was this idea that men had, "Women should think that sex is evil, and only necessary for childbirth."

Well, sex isn't evil, sex is great, it's fun, it's outrageous, it's the most amazing experience a person can have on this planet. And our bodies were designed for it, obviously... and a woman can experience a lot more sexual pleasure than a man can.

Unless...Remember my Cucky, he had experienced the joys of cocksucking, swallowing cum, having a cock in his ass.

Well, back to my own experiences. . .

I had this cock down my throat and I'd focus on loving, worshiping, sucking, tickling, tasting, tantalizing it as it went in and out of my throat.

I was riding this huge cock in my pussy, and I would squeeze it, move my hips to give him and myself greater pleasure, we'd go slow, then faster, then slower, trying different movements and rhythms.

Lastly there was this amazing cock in my ass, as I moved with Jim in my pussy, Jamal would follow, sometimes pulling almost completely out of me, then in again fully. He matched Jim perfectly and the nerve endings in my ass were alive with pleasure.

I would look up at the painting above the bed and couldn't believe that here I was, this tight little white woman, tattooed, pierced, owned by a Black Master. Now his friends were taking me in all of my holes, kissing my pierced nipples, playing with my clit ring and chain, each of them admiring and commenting on my tattoos, piercings and hoops.

If there is a heaven on earth, it's this... a hot, sensual, sexually alive and aware woman having her desires fulfilled by three or more studs.

It's what I referred to earlier in my story. These men think that they're dominating me, subjugating me to their needs and desires, but there's another reality working here. I love sex, and now I was getting the most incredible fucking of my life by experienced lovers with big, hard cocks.

They were servicing my desires, it just so happened that I was fulfilling theirs as well.

Our sex went on into the night, I can't tell you how many times I came, I will say this though, I was sore, but I wore all of them out. Finally we were done. All that day and night we were drinking Champaign and occasionally smoking some really good weed. Around three in the morning, we were all laying on the bed, couches and floor, totally exhausted, I woke Master and I if I could go home to my Cucky.

He pulled me into his arms and said, "Jenny, you're the best woman I've ever had, my friends and I have never had such amazing sex with anyone." He kissed me deeply, I returned the kiss and we were lost for minutes in kissing, he fondled my breasts and reached down to my pussy and lightly touched me there.

"Baby, you're so full of cum I can't believe it, did you bring your plugs?" I nodded yes, "Well he said, let's put them in, I want our Cucky to get as much cum as possible when you come home.

I found my purse, opened it and pulled them out. Master Leon took them from me and carefully filled my pussy and ass with the dildo plugs. Giving me a final kiss he rang for Paul the driver to come escort me to the limo.

Master gave me a sheer negligee to wear and told me he'd call or email his slut soon.

Paul opened the door took me by the hand and brought me to the limo. "Got something for me baby" he asked. I kissed him then broke away after a minute and said, "I'm sorry Paul but can you please take me home." Paul said, "Sure Jenny, just save something for me next time."

I got in the back of the limo and instantly fell asleep, Paul lifted me and carried me to my home, he already had a key and opening the door carried me to the door outside my bedroom. He gently awoke me with a kiss and stood me up outside the door. Then, he bent over and kissed me deeply and said, "I'll see you soon Jenny." and walked down the stair and out to his limo.

Well, you already have read what happened when I came in the room, my Cucky ate my filled creampies, and then I began to tell him of my incredible day of sexuality, it was really exciting for both of us, but I was so tired and sore I actually fell asleep after just a few minutes.

The next day I didn't wake until almost two in the afternoon, I was turning over and Cucky walked into the room. He came to the bed and went straight to my crotch, kissing and licking my pussy and then tonguing my asshole.

I pulled him up and kissed him deeply. Then I asked him with a wink, "How do you like your Mistress now, Cucky?" He said, "I love you Mistress Jenny, and I can hardly wait until Master Leon calls us." Then he asked me, "Mistress, did you really enjoy yourself yesterday?"

I just smiled and pulled him back to lick my pussy.

Well, shall I end this, or do all of you want more?

JennyBSW

12