My First Time Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our orgasms seemed to go on forever, as we continued to fuck for what felt like hours, and we rode the hot wave of pure bliss. His big cock continued to fuck in and out of me as I rode him in pure ecstasy, my body shaking and shuddering. Finally, sanity returned as my orgasm finally slowly began to fade.

Slowly, we began slowing as our orgasms began to subside. I kept riding him and his still hard cock slid in and out of me. Slower and slower.

I slowly came to a stop with his cock buried in my hot ass. It began to soften slightly, but was still semi-hard inside of me. He leaned up and we kissed deeply and tenderly as we enjoyed the end of our orgasms, and the beginning of the post orgasm bliss. We kept kissing, his cock still in me. He lay back on the pillow and I slowly collapsed on top of him.

We kissed as we caught our breath. I felt his cock finally beginning to soften more and more, and I felt it slip out of my ass. I rolled over next to him and we lay next to each other in pure bliss, our bodies touching, relishing the pure passion we had just shared.

"I can't believe how good that was," I said breathlessly, my legs and body still trembling from the power of the orgasm I had experienced. "I've never came that hard before. Ever."

It was the truth, that was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. I hadn't even been close to a feeling like that with any woman I'd ever been with.

"That was so good. I'm so glad it finally happened, and with the right guy." he said as we kissed softly. We laid there, not quite sleeping but not awake. Part of me couldn't believe it finally happened, but it certainly had, and it was better than I'd ever dreamed. We were both loving what we'd just experienced, and we both knew there would be many more experiences with each other in the future.

12