My First Time Out Ch. 07

Story Info
Shayna goes to L.A. for a boob job.
5k words
4.25
32.6k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers

Preface: It is not imperative, but helpful that one reads Chapters 1-6 to help grasp the personalities of characters in this story. The next few chapters will still be listed as "My First Time Out"; however the name of the entire book of chapters is now "WHITE LIPSTICK".

Credits and special thanks go out to Andrea for sharing her ideas and thoughts.

WARNING: The following story contains some explicit foul language and IS NOT for reading pleasure of anyone under the age of 18; nor is it permissible to read if your state, province, or country prohibits it. Even though this is a true story with fiction added, ANYONE viewing it that detests bad language should not read any further. Thank you---the author.

As the plane took off from Salt Lake City, many thoughts raced thru Shayna's mind. Only one week had passed since Shane became Shayna and she experienced many "first-time" events such as; getting dressed up and going out, getting a tattoo, snorting cocaine, sucking a cock, getting fucked, taking hormones, and even entertaining at a bachelor party. Shayna knew she had taken some huge lifestyle steps recently, and didn't feel any regret at all. As she thought back to all the new situations she'd been in, regret was the last thing on her mind. She had been bombarded by experiences that had given her a sense of constant excitement.

Shayna thought that chic tight jeans, a baby pink button down blouse, pink bra with small breast enhancers, 4 inch pink shiny patent pumps, charcoal eye-shadow, black eye-liner, innocent pink lip gloss and her blonde wig would be appropriate, yet sexy for the plane ride to Los Angeles.

Her eyes were heavy from exhaustion of the past week's adventures and she drifted in and out, taking a series of cat-naps on the short plane trip. As the plane descended out of the night sky the brilliant city lights of Los Angeles shone like the rising sun. Shayna became anxious, yet aroused by her next venture; BREAST AUGMENTATION!

Her little clitty-cock became aroused by her desire for real boobs. She day-dreamed of going braless, or how she would look in a two piece bathing suit, or lying on her back and not being able to see her toes.

The door of the plane opened and Shayna strutted down the jet way trying to perform her sexiest walk, desperate to impress the man she'd be meeting as she remembered to look for a guy holding a noticeable sign. As soon as she entered the terminal she noticed a sign that read, "WELCOME TO L.A. SHAYNA".

Sir Dom's cousin Vinny was holding the sign; quite a handsome looking gentleman, neatly combed dark hair, well dressed and built like a body builder; after all, Vinny was in the porn business, starting out as an actor and now in production. Shayna imagined this hunk with his clothes off fucking her relentlessly, but then quickly remembered Sir Dom's orders that she couldn't fuck Vinny.

Shayna cavorted over to him and confidently said, "Hi, I'm Shayna, you must be Sir Dominique's cousin, Vinny."

"Let's hurry and get your luggage, we have work to do before tomorrow morning's doctor appointment," said Vinny in a demeaning tone as he had seen one too many bimbo/wannabe models in his day.

Vinny trashed the sign and swiftly walked through the corridor towards the baggage claim. Shayna, in her 4 inch pink pumps could not keep up with him, so she had to do a tippy-toe run just to keep Vinny in her sights. At the baggage claim Shayna spotted her two large pink suitcases and Vinny hauled them off the rack, and without hesitation, started wheeling them outside.

Vinny rolled the luggage towards a tall good looking African American dressed in a captain suit standing next to a long white limousine. As the black man placed the luggage in the trunk, Shayna tried to take in the size of the vast car, then thought, "Oh my God, this is the longest stretch I have ever seen."

The driver opened the door for Shayna and Vinny, and drove off into the city lights. Immediately Shayna got into her purse and fumbled for the vial of cocaine.

As she was uncapping the vial, Vinny grabbed it and ordered, "NOPE!"

"Wh-what do you mean?" questioned Shayna, more than a little desperate for the confidence she'd get from a quick snort.

"The only drug you're allowed to take is hormones, and your first injection will be tonight," instructed Vinny.

"But I don't want to get fat," pleaded Shayna, who was so intensely focused on her cocaine habit that she was not even fretting about the hormone injection.

"Don't worry, your pre-planned diet will take the place of that shit you snort, assured Vinny.

Shayna nervously rummaged through her purse to get a cigarette, but Vinny snatched the cigarette out of her mouth and grabbed the lighter from her finger tips.

"NO SMOKING, ordered Vinny. You're going to learn to follow orders and rules, and earn your keep around the house. Every day when you wake up, there will be a list for you to complete, and when you accomplish your work, you will have some free time. Besides, smoking is not part of your pre-planned diet either."

"Pre-planned diet? I wonder why he keeps bringing up that subject?" thought Shayna.

After an hour of driving and no more talk, the long white limousine pulled up to a locked gate. Shayna had no idea which suburb of Los Angeles they were in because of the tinted windows. The driver punched a sequence of buttons, the gate opened, and the limo made a slow climb up the steep driveway. Vinny's house was more like a mansion. The long driveway looked like gold in the lights. The mansion was three stories high and must have been at least 7000 square feet.

"How many people live here?" asked Shayna.

"Just me," answered Vinny curtly.

"Who cleans it?" quizzed Shayna.

"You're going to," commanded Vinny.

The limo driver escorted Shayna's luggage up to her room with Vinny leading the way. Two flights of spiraling stairs, down the hallway into a small bedroom. Vinny pointed to the room then swiftly headed back downstairs. The bedroom resembled a 10 year old girl's room. Pastel colors on the walls, pink bedspread, lace pillow cases, and two girly looking teddy bears lying on the bed.

There was an attached bathroom with a decent sized soak tub, a vanity with one sink, and barely enough cabinet room for Shayna's cosmetics. On the far wall there was a small door.

"Is that extra closet space?" asked Shayna as she pointed to the door.

"Jus' paart uv ur baffroom, ya slave," responded the limo driver as he ambled down the hallway chuckling.

Shayna cautiously opened the door and turned on the light then peered in and saw the tiled walls and floor with an oversized floor drain, which looked more like a street drain. Then she looked up and saw an overhead shower in the ceiling. Her first thought was a huge walk in shower. Then she started observing other apparatus like two more shower heads on the wall, a large mirror on another wall, and chains with stirrups including a pulley system. In one corner was a tall stand, with a red rubber bag and an attached plastic tube that was about five feet in length.

When Shayna discovered what the apparatus was, she put her hand over her mouth and muffled the word, "ENEMA."

It was getting late so Shayna decided to get ready for bed. As she was taking off her bra, one silicone breast enhancer fell to the floor.

Shayna thought, "I can't wait for the day when I won't need those anymore, and hopefully all the shit I am getting from Vinny and Sir Dom will be worth the price of free boobs."

All of a sudden she heard a series of loud beeps and the large flat panel television turned on and she heard Vinny's voice plus the message was written on the screen.

Message: "Shayna, you will receive your daily instructions from this monitor. You can replay the daily message as many times as needed. You only have one order for this evening. Go into the bathroom, find the pre-loaded injector tube with the four inch needle attached to it. Take it to the walk-in shower area, stick the needle in one of your ass cheeks and push the 'girly' fluid, which happens to be liquid Premarin; a hormone, into your system. Good night."

In the nude, Shayna vigilantly walked into the attached bathroom, discovered the clear plastic tube and long attached needle. She walked into the shower room and placed the prickly needle to her ass cheek, then paused as she was quivering like a drug addict needing a fix, but also trying to quit the habit.

Shayna talked to herself saying, "You can do this Shayna. Be a strong GIRL. This is what you want baby. You want your tits to expand, your nipples to grow, your voice to soften, and your body hair to disappear. Stick it in your ass, it can't hurt anymore than, AAAAAAAHHHH, OWWWWwwwwweeeeeee."

She did it! Shayna's first self inflicted injection just happened. As she pulled out the needle her ass cheek felt on fire. She rubbed it continuously until the pain eased into a tingling, then hobbled off to bed for the night. After she pulled the covers over her naked body, her hands automatically moved down to her crotch. Her clitty-cock was stiffening as she stroked herself to sleep.

The next morning, Shayna was awakened by a shrilling noise. She opened her eyes and noticed a large clock on the wall and a bell clanging away. Shutting her eyes and covering her ears didn't seem to help. Shayna opened her eyes again and noticed the clock read 6AM. She hadn't been up at 6AM in over a week!

The television monitor made a series of loud beeps and Shayna's daily message (with Vinny's voice) appeared on the screen:

"Good morning Shayna, I know you're tired, but you have plenty to do before your 9AM Doctor appointment. The limo driver, Charles, will pick you up at 8:30. Hurry yourself into the shower room and follow the instructions from the speaker in that room. DO NOT STOP TO PEE OR POOP."

Shayna quickly went into the shower room and stood there naked waiting for the instructions from the speaker. The tile floor felt cold on her feet and she had to pee so bad the only thing that was holding in her urine was the hard-on that she endured.

"Shayna, stand over the drain and piss."

Immediately, Shayna started to relieve herself. Since her girl-cock was still pointing upwards, pee sprayed all over her tummy and thighs then ran down her legs into the over sized drain. The sour smell of morning piss burned in her nostrils.

"Next grab the pre-greased tube and shove it in to your asshole. Slowly turn on the valve and feel the warm water entering your bowels. Make sure you empty the entire bag of water into your system and hold it as long as possible. This will take the place of your morning bowel movement."

Shayna slowly turned the valve on, and watched the line of water deliberately trickle down the long plastic tube. The anticipation of clean, warm water enter her private hole was exhilarating. As the water line got closer to the end of the tube, Shayna gritted her teeth awaiting something she had never experienced before in her life; an ENEMA.

The first seep of water to enter her 'ass-cunt' felt smooth and warm, but as water continued to fill her guts she gasped for breath.

"DO NOT TURN THE VALVE OFFFFFF,"the voice over the speaker ordered.

"OHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWD," squealed Shayna as she saw her belly growing into pregnancy form. "I can't taaaaaaaaaaaaake this. Nooooooooo, nooooo, my FUCKIN' guts are gonna burst!"

Finally the bag was empty and the water stopped running. Immediately Shayna pulled the tube from her ass. Watery shit poured from her asshole and emptied into the oversized drain. The rancid ooze was all over her legs and she couldn't wait to turn on the shower and cleanse the urine and shit from her filthy body, but the feel of pressure relief from her bowels was more than satisfying.

"Good job Shayna, you may now turn on the overhead shower,"the voice echoed from the speaker.

The putrid smell of urine and shit was slowly being expunged by shampoo, soap and water as Shayna scrubbed her body as fast as possible. After about five minutes in the shower, the hot water turned to freezing cold water.

"Time's up,"said the voice over the speaker.

"There must be cameras in this place," thought Shayna, as she dried herself with a large oversized towel.

"Now, go in to the bedroom and there are exercise clothes lying on the bed for you to wear. Put them on and proceed down the hall to the exercise room,"said the voice from the speaker.

Shayna returned to the bedroom and found two items on the bed. A pair of black exercise tights and a pair of ballet shoes, a 'special' pair. Shiny black patent shoes with a 6-1/2 inch stiletto heel with the toe piece pointing downwards. After she put on the exercise tights, she picked up the ballet heels and walked down the hallway.

"PUT THE SHOES ON SHAYNA,"demanded a resounding voice over the hallway speaker!

Shayna sat down on the floor and put on the ballet heels, but when she tried to stand, she had to hold on to the walls and walk on the tips of her toes similar to a ballerina. Little by little she inched towards the exercise room. Her ankles and calves were throbbing and her toes were in excruciating pain from the ballet heels.

When she arrived in the exercise room the speaker voice ordered,"Sit on the floor and stretch out those legs and try to put your ankles behind your neck. Then get up on the bench and lock the seat belt around your waist."

After Shayna stretched the tension out of her legs but failed to distend her ankles behind her neck she got up on the bench which was in a reclined position. Shayna suspiciously latched the safety belt around her waist. She looked around the room which didn't resemble a normal exercise room. There was a variety of equipment she had never seen before in her life. There were also mirrors on the ceiling and every single wall.

"Take the suction cups and place one on each breast,"instructed the voice from the wall speaker, as two plastic cups with hoses attached were lowered by a machine to her chest.

Shayna grabbed a cup with each hand and meticulously centered them over each flat breast. Suddenly she heard a strange sound resembling an air conditioning unit which initiated suction through the tubes. As Shayna felt her pectoral muscles starting to stretch the machine kicked into high gear. If felt as if her nipples were going to be sucked up through the hoses. Shayna looked up at the ceiling mirror and saw her chest flab in the form of petite, but elongated tits.

"Oh my GOD," shrieked Shayna, as she felt tenderness in her tiny breast muscles.

Approximately three minutes later the machine shut off and the suction cups were mechanically raised up to the ceiling. Next, the bench moved slowly forward so Shayna was positioned fully upright.

Two clamps with a small chain attached to each one were lowered from the ceiling when she heard the speaker voice say,"Fasten a clip to each nipple."

Shayna tentatively secured a clamp to each nipple as she yelped in pain, "OUCH! FFFFFUCK THIS HURTS!"

Her nipples were already enlarged and tender from the suction, but the pinching created by the nipple clamps brought tears to her eyes. Then, the small chain attached to each clamp slowly lowered towards her lap. She felt a tugging sensation and looked down at the chains. Attached to the end of each chain was a lead weight which looked like an oversized fisherman's sinker.

The pressure and pulling on her nipples made Shayna scream in pain, "Please stop. Make this end! I don't wanna do this anymore. This fuckin' hurts so..."

Instantly, the chains were raised which took the weight off as the speaker voice instructed,"You can now unclip the clamps Shayna. Unfasten your belt and go back to the bedroom. There are clothes laid out for you to wear to your appointment today."

Shayna quickly unclipped the clamps, unfastened the belt and got off the bench. She couldn't wait to get out of the exercise room. Hurrying for safety, she had forgotten about the ballet heels and tumbled forward, falling like a baby learning how to walk.

Shayna slowly raised herself at the entrance of the hallway, and inched back to the bedroom.

On the bed she found her attire neatly laid out for her. There was a white training bra, white frilly boy shorts, a pair of Calvin Klein jeans, and an oversized black sweatshirt with a zipper in the front. On the floor she noticed a pair of black closed-toe pumps with a four inch heel.

As she pulled the boy shorts up past her thighs, she noticed her clitty-cock was half hard with a bubble of pre-cum on the pee hole. Just the thought of her first doctor visit excited her into near bliss.

Shayna hooked the training bra around her waist, but before she pulled it up over her chest, she touched a breast. She felt a tiny outline of a mound that was still stretched from the vacuum treatment. She could feel the excitement stirring in her frilly boy-shorts and her clitty-cock was producing a noticeable stain.

"The beginning of my total transformation," thought Shayna.

Shayna struggled to get the jeans up over her tiny ass, then had to suck in her stomach in order to hook the top button as she gratefully assumed, "Thank God for spandex. These jeans must be a size too small and they look like they were painted on me."

The black sweatshirt was frumpy and long and it covered most of her form fitting jeans' ass and the tiny bulge from her clitty-cock. The baggy sweatshirt also concealed the size of her breasts.

She slipped into the four inch pumps then heard the speaker voice say,"Now go into the bathroom. All the cosmetics are arranged for you. Do not put on any less makeup that is provided."

"Any less makeup?" Shayna giggled to herself.

Shayna strutted into the bathroom muttering, "four inch pumps are considerably less strenuous compared to those fucking ballet stilts. At least I can walk on the balls of my feet instead of the very tips of my toes."

On the bathroom vanity, Shayna saw the cosmetics arranged in the exact order for application. First there was shaving cream and a razor, then beard cover, and a tiny bottle of liquid foundation and a sponge. She finished the basics, then went on to a small amount of eyeliner and arched her eyebrows in light brown. There was hardly any lavender eye shadow left in the tray, but she scraped out as much as possible and spread it on her eyelids. As for the mascara, there was only a brush and barely enough makeup on it to coat her upper lashes.

Next Shayna looked around the vanity for lip liner which wasn't there, and she thought, "Well, Vinny must have forgotten to put it out, so I'll just get in to MY cosmetic bag and...WHAT THE FUCK!"

The cabinet was bare and her cosmetics were gone. Shayna looked up at the ceiling screaming, "Why are you doing this to meeeeeee?"

The speaker voice answered,"Sir Dom and I are the ones who decide how you look, how you act, what you wear, where you go. Matter of fact, WE are in control and you have no power Shayna."

Shayna looked back down, and thought, "assholes."

She picked up the tube of lipstick, uncapped it and found the color to be very dull; mauve taupe. She applied the lipstick, puckered, and looked into the mirror and in a sassy tone said, "Plain Jane Shayna."

Lastly she put on the wig that she was supposed to wear; a short bob-cut and strawberry blonde in color. After Shayna secured the wig, she picked up the black clutch and looked inside; a cell phone, twenty dollars, and a note.

The note read: The $20 is in case you get in trouble and need a taxi. The cell phone will be monitored on every incoming and outgoing call.

Shayna looked back into the mirror and discovered her nails were short and not colored. No earrings, necklace, rings or watches could be found anywhere on the vanity. Her appearance was simple, and as far away from the slutty look that she endeared.

Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers
12