My First Time Squirting

Story Info
We've been talking online for a long time...
754 words
37.6k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirsDragon
SirsDragon
36 Followers

We've been talking online for a long time, but couldn't find time when we were both free to meet. Finally! We have about an hour. We gotta make it amazing. I knock on the door, he lets me in quickly. He takes in the sight of me with this hungry look in his eyes. I get my shoes off, then he's on me, kissing me, ripping my coat off, yanking at my dress with impatient hands, grabbing my tits and squeezing them hard as I moan and bite his neck and shoulder. He's rubbing my panties against my pussy, then he slides off my soaked pink panties. We make it as far as the couch before he shoves me down, half naked, drops to his knees, and starts drinking in my juices, still squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples, making me so wet.

He rises up, taking one of my nipples in his mouth while he rolls the other one with his fingers, making them hard. My breath comes in gasps, as I feel myself getting wetter. He slides his middle finger along my pussy lips while his thumb circles my clit. Finally, he pushes his finger inside me and I gasp with pleasure.

He stands and I lean forward, strip off his shorts, and take his cock in my mouth. I lick and suck, and then he grabs the back of my head and shoves his cock down my throat. Ah! It goes down so far, and feels so good, I don't even gag on it, just let him fuck my throat. My tongue darts out between my lips and his cock to lick his balls. It's been too long since I've had a breath, but I don't want to stop. Finally, I come back up. I slide forward as he starts to fuck me on the couch. I get up and bend over the couch so he can pound my pussy from behind. He's thrusting, spanking, punishing me with his cock, and I'm loving every minute of it.

He sits down so I can ride him. He grabs my thighs, lifting me up and down. Then I grind, back and forth, his fingers on my clit, building my climax. I feel him cum, but I'm not done with him yet. I get off and start licking our juices off his cock. He shoves my head down again, and I feel him instantly harden again as the head of his cock slides down my throat so easily.

We trade places, and he gets on his knees in front of me. He thrusts two fingers into my pussy, curling them against my g-spot. I tell him to suck it, and then grab his hair as he takes my clit between his lips and then his teeth. He adds another finger, then another. I am in equal pain and ecstasy as he forces his whole hand in. I grab his head with both hands now, urging him, "More, oh fuck yesss!" I feel the biggest rush I've ever felt and I explode, I'm moaning and screaming and squirming. My orgasm goes on and on, as he obliges me and keeps fucking me with his hand and mouth.

After what seems like an excruciatingly pleasurable eternity, he pulls his hand out slowly. I look down and see my cum all over the floor. I ask him later, and he tells me yes, he made me squirt, and it tasted so good. He sits down on the couch, and I ride him reverse cowgirl. His cock is so deep inside me as I grind and bounce up and down on his huge, hard cock.

I kneel over the side of the couch, and he fucks me doggy style. He's really ramming it in now, yanking on my hips. He stands back and I drop to my knees. I want a mouthful of his cum this time. I take my time, stroking his cock with my tongue and my slick hand, licking and sucking his balls, swirling my tongue around the head. I get him back on the couch so he can pull my head down, forcing his cock down my throat over and over. Finally, I'm sucking the head and stroking hard, and I feel it as it begins to pulse, filling my mouth with his sweet sticky load. I roll it back in my mouth and keep sucking, making sure I get every little drop.

Finally, we are both drained, and out of time.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
humpingwhorehumpingwhoreabout 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this story. I liked it, down and dirty and to the point. It's a fantasy of mine to be made to squirt like that. -stef

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

To Love a Wolf Ch. 01 An Introduction.in Interracial Love
Fantasy Night Ruby finds out that demons, vampires, and werewolves exist.in NonHuman
Nympho Club Slut Mr Smooth picks up a naughty redhead for a night of pleasure.in Erotic Couplings
Squirting For A Sexy Sailor Roxy has an afternoon of fun!in Erotic Couplings
Squirting Pregnant Pussy Her first experience with female ejaculation.in Fetish
More Stories