My First Time Sucking Cock

Story Info
My girlfriend and I exploring new things.
1.3k words
4.33
172.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, first a little detail about myself and my girlfriend. I am a 5'10" 25 year old guy with an athletic body build. I am very confident in my looks. I am mixed so I have a caramel skin color, and I love the attention I get. My girlfriend, Alexis, is a 5'4" 22 year old beauty. She also gets a lot of attention. She has pale white skin, bright green eyes and long dark brown hair. She can hold her own in any bar/club that we go to with her 34 C chest and 20" waist. She can hold my attention for days. :)

Anyway, one night after making love I professed my fantasy of sucking a cock while she either watched or joined in. I've thought about it plenty of times while we fucked but have been too embarrassed to reveal that fantasy to her just yet. and she had been reluctant to let me try it. But finally after well spent time trying to coerce her into it, she said yes. I was ecstatic!

Some time had passed while we searched for someone who we deemed suitable to join us. First, we both had to think he was handsome, and secondly and most importantly, he had to have a long, thick cock. (If I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it right.)

Finally after 2 months of searching, we found someone more than suitable for the job. His name was Joseph, and he was 5'11'' with an athletic build, slightly wider than myself. He was blonde with deep green eyes. I thought he was magnificent. Then, he pulled down his loose fitting pants. He must have been 8" flaccid! My mouth was watering, my dick itself was envious, being 8" but only while fully erect on a good day. Despite the envy, it found its way up anyway. I looked at my girlfriend, and she looked back at me, smiling. I had noticed her hand going to a place where it usually never goes in front of company. We were both excited and couldn't wait to get started with him. However, he had to leave to get to a manager's meeting at his job. So we were left with blue balls and disappointed. But he did reschedule with us later that week. Alexis and I had the best sex that night that we've had in months. She even let me do some things that she never has before.

Saturday rolled around before we knew it, and there came a light knock at the door. Alexis opened it wearing nothing but a short robe that barely covered her chest, and went down to her high upper thighs. you could see her pussy barely poking through. (We had planned receiving him like this.) She greeted him with a deep kiss, and undid his belt and reached down his pants, clearly gripping his member. Now, normally I would have been pissed, but given the circumstances, I was quite aroused.

We never made it to the bedroom. We immediately got into it on the floor in the front room. Alexis sat on the couch, arched her back, placing her pussy in clear view of Joseph. I undid his pants and started to lightly stroke his cock, kissing it and licking it. I played with his balls as well, I knew I liked it so he could too. "Quit being a bitch and just suck it already." Alexis said playfully from behind me. And with that little bit of encouragement, I took the head into my mouth and started sucking. I remember that it was better than I had imagined. The thrill of having someone watch me suck another man's cock was just awesome.

I started to deep throat him, I had no gag reflex this night and I don't know why, but I wasn't questioning it. At this time, Joseph was swelled up to approx. 9 1/2 inches. I got as far down the shaft as I could. I remember my nose was almost touching his shaved pubic region. I was proud of myself. Alexis was continuing with her commentary from the couch. "Oh you like the taste of it, don't you, bitch." "Give him some more Joseph." I was surprised by this, she had never talked like this to me before, but I was enjoying every second.

I reached up and started playing with his balls. and I hear him moan. Again, I was proud that is could make a man moan my first time giving him head. Alexis came down and laid next to us and started stroking me. I reached down with my free hand and started playing with her tits as she fingered herself. Then moved m other hand from his sack to his shaft and started jerking as I sucked him off. Alexis is moaning, Joseph is moaning, and I'm gagging myself on his hard cock. We are all having the best possible time. Then I feel Joseph start to tense up, and I knew he was about to cum. I started to pull off and just jerk him so he could cum on my face and chest, but Alexis put her hand on the back of my head and pushed it into his cock. I closed my eyes, I could feel his hot cum fill up inside my mouth and run down my throat. It was better than I expected! He just kept cumming and cumming. I felt some drip out of my mouth and onto my chest. I swallowed the rest before I pulled off his cock.

Joseph sat down and Alexis stood up. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She carefully placed my cock inside her dripping wet pussy. She started off slow grinding into me, gradually getting faster and faster. Joseph stood back up and walked over to us. His cock fully erect and ready to go for round two. Alexis grabbed his member and pulled him to her, taking his full cock into her mouth while riding on me. I couldn't let her do all the work, so I pushed her up slightly so that I could get some momentum going. Using my legs, I thrust myself into her as hard and as fast as I could repeatedly. she was moaning loudly, yet muffled by his cock.

I picked her up and bent over the back of the couch, again, thrusting into her and Joseph came behind me and grabbed my ass. I could feel his stiff cock pressing against my ass. At this point, I'm ready for anything. I pushed my ass into him and that was all the invitation he needed. He slid into me like a professional. Yes it hurt, but I didn't care. Just as fast as i'm thrusting into Alexis, he is thrusting into me. I grab Alexis by the hair, pulling her up and seeing her tits bounce around was all I needed. I had to stop or I was going to cum. I pull out and slide my member onto her back as she stood leaned over squirting between her legs. Joseph was moaning loudly and I could feel him shaking and tensing up inside of me. He came inside me again. I could feel his cum pool up inside my ass, it was amazing. He pulled out and I could feel it just drip out and run down the inside of my leg. I stepped back and Alexis instinctively got onto her knees and started jerking and sucking me. Joseph came up and to my left and I grabbed his cock and started jerking him. I came inside Alexis' mouth and at the same time Joseph came again all over her face.

Since then, Joseph has come back to spend the evening with us multiple times. And every time we both enjoy it. He even brings a girlfriend every now and then too. But that's a story for another time.