My First Time Sucking Cock Pt. 03

Story Info
Teen (18) male with older male.
1.3k words
4.34
18.8k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 10pm by now and he asked if I wanted to spend the night. I was exhausted and excited by what just happened. I was so horny and my cock was still hard. My pussy lips were still engorged with blood and my hole was slippery and craving more. I know that I just took a workout in my virgin behind and it felt so good.

All of his big black cock had fit inside my young 18 year old hairless skinny body!! I could not believe how he went balls deep, yet he did. It took 3 of my fists to grip the entire dick. I could not wait to get it inside me again!!

I said that I would stay, but only if I could sleep in the bed with him. He smiled and said he wouldn't have it any other way, bent down and kissed me. So that was resolved. Called parents and told them would be home Tuesday. They said be good and have fun. I was and will I thought smiling to myself.

He told me to drink a few glasses of water to stay hydrated because the lube will absorb moisture from my body. I did as instructed and still do this before and after anal sex. He ordered a pizza and we went to get it. I slipped on my short cutoff jean shorts and he put on his shorts. He wore a tank top and I put on a t-shirt. Came back and ate and watched TV and drank some beers.

Sat on the couch next to him, then he told me the rules when we play together at his house.

1. No playing with, touching or jerking off my own cock unless he gives permission. As a very horny teenage boy, this was torture. He said I will most likely stay horny with no relief for the entire weekend or for however long we are together. He rarely during the 7 years touched my cock and then never made it cum when he did.

We went on a 5 day trip over winter break that year and he only allowed me to cum once, but I got him to cum 12 times, 7 in my tight hole and 5 in my mouth. Of course I ate up every drop of those loads! He only allowed me to cum after he had fucked me for the 3rd time on the 4th day of the trip. Must have been inside me for an hour.!! He called it discipline. I called it unfair, but did not matter. I surrendered to him.

My little cock stayed hard most of the time even when he was deep inside me. That is unusual for me now. It would ooze precum constantly. He did occasionally let me jerk off, but I had to squirt my cum where I could lick it up. Usually he let me cum on his cock or stomach so I could lick it off.

2. Something new to me called involuntary cumming was not prohibited during sex, but would result in a variety of punishments such as spanking, paddling, nipple clamping, pushups, etc. after sex. I had no idea at my age that I could cum without stoking my cock, but I was soon to learn that it could happen and is a totally different orgasm.

Since my balls were full of cum and not allowed to play with myself, this usually happened when he was fucking me missionary or while riding him and making out. I then had to scoop it up and eat it because I could not interrupt his pumping me. Had quite a few with him, but rarely since.

3. Needed to stay naked or wear girls short dresses, tube tops and shorts, sundresses,etc. the entire time in the house. This took me by surprise since I had never even considered dressing like a girl. He said that we would go shopping the next day for all my girly things. He told me I would look good as a girl and although somewhat reluctant, I agreed to give it a try. I might like it plus I may make him hornier dressed up.

I always had the option to just stay naked the entire time. He did give me the choice. Once we did go shopping and over time as I got used to girls clothes, I would usually run around in skimpy dresses or just lingerie while wearing heels. This really turned him on and it seemed like I always wanted his cock while dressed all pretty for him.

A young already horny teenager got even more horny when acting as a girl. I was pretty much hairless at this time and would shave it down when the hair did start to grow over the next few years. This was my entry into crossdressing!

4. Act as his part time wife/girlfriend and submit to his desires whenever he wanted sex. (Which he did often!) I was also able to tease him as part of foreplay, even initiate activity, but I never remember turning him down for sex.

5. If dressed as girl, wear my long hair in pigtail braids with bows, red or pink lipstick, makeup and heels unless we were exercising or going out somewhere. He also liked perfume and I wore this also on the long weekends.

6. Wait on him and keep his house clean. Sometimes cook for him. He bought me some sexy lingerie for this!!

7. Always keep clean to be prepared for his needs.

8. Only allowed in the pool if I wore a bikini. I was already quite tan so it did not matter. He bought me a few sexy bikinis, but my favorite was a really sexy pink flowered low-cut bikini. I remember that one would get him so horny. He would not allow me to sunbathe nude. Could only take off my top. He wanted my ass cheeks to be milk white! They were.

9. Obey all instructions without questions or get punished. His punishments were all geared towards sex anyway. He would put me in bondage, put wooden clothespins on my nipples, balls and other places for extended periods. Spank and paddle and even used a switch on my bare bottom many times. The bondage was fun and exciting. Used ropes to tie me up, hoist me in the garage, etc. Sometimes I was just bad to get punished!!

One of my favorites was him tying my hands and feet together wearing a blindfold on my stomach on the couch with him next to me, then make me unbutton and unzip his pants with my mouth and suck his cock. I had to swallow without any seepage. Bobbing up and down like this was a workout. Especially when he had fucked me earlier and this was his 2nd or 3rd load of the day which always take longer. It was exciting for us both.

10. Workouts in the nude were mandatory daily and hygiene after each session of sex was required.

I excitedly agreed to his rules because it was a different experience and I wanted his cock and body.

He then brought out his wife's negligee and told me wear it and sleep in it this night. (He would buy me my own the next day along with other lingerie, dresses, heels, etc. and of course the requisite french maid outfit and my own makeup kit.)

I put it on and the silk was arousing. I fell asleep with his arm around me on the couch. He carried me to bed. I woke up in bed with him on Sunday morning horny as could be and immediately wanted his cock. The negligee prompted a real submissive side of me and I felt so relaxed with him!

To be continued as part 4