My First Time Sucking Cock Pt. 05

Story Info
Teen (18) male has sex with older male.
2.6k words
4.38
15.8k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teasingly undid his pants as I laid in the bed. I giggled as his big hard cock sprang out of his shorts as I pulled them down. What do I do with this I asked shyly?

You are going to ride Daddy now boy, he said. He then tugged off my shorts and then pulled off my shirt. Doesn't daddy want me as a girl today? Plenty of time for that later. Lube up sissy and get ready to mount me, he said. No sucking right now. I did as instructed. His cock was throbbing and veins bulging the length of his meat. His beautiful hard body was so hot!! His dark black skin made me hornier than ever!

He was moaning. I climbed over him and straddled ready to impale my hot young pussy on his black meat! He grabbed both my nipples tightly as I squatted over his cock and aimed it for my open hole.

He twisted and squeezed the nipples sending shivers of pain and pleasure through my body. I sat and sunk to his balls with one plunge! I cried out in ecstasy and he panted loud. Ride me boy he said. His big hands held my skinny hips as I bounced up and down on his mighty hard shaft.

No love making now. This was animalistic fucking. Again and again I lifted off his long fat meat and slammed back down. My pussy was wide open. With no warning, he lifted me off his pole and told me to suck it.

This was my introduction to ATM. Without hesitation, I hungrily sucked and tasted the flavored lube and nearly deepthroated him. This was so erotic and helped keep my hole open!! Up and down I bobbed, sucking and slobbering. Back on my cock sissy, he said after a minute or so.

Him calling me sissy really excited me. He was so powerful, but still treated me so lovingly and gentle. This was just another pet name he used as part of our lovemaking experience. I sank balls deep again instead this time he grabbed my hips, I bent to kiss him and he started his powerful thrusts.

Lifting me by the hips and forcing my cunt back down on his cock. I was sucking his long tongue and then our tongues danced again. He was sweating, I was sweating. Off again and sucking his cock again. I was on a feeding frenzy. Everything was at a heightened pace.

I sucked and gagged as I took him all the way down my throat! Surprised myself this time. He moaned loudly. I would do this many many more times over the years as I mastered the art of deepthroating his big black cock. I caressed his balls and tugged them. He was panting heavy.

He grabbed my face with his huge hands and kissed me deep. Then lifted me onto his cock and forced me down on it. I loved it!! When he took control and forced his will my body reacted positively. He groaned and said keep riding, I am gonna cum inside you bitch. The names, bitch, sissy, boy added even more excitement. Later he would add little girl and slut. At the right moment, these names really turned me on.

I was moaning nonstop. He was breathing hard. My loosened cunt was giving him a workout. He held my hips down on his cock, I felt his body quiver and felt the cum enter my pussy deep inside. 8 then 9 then 10 squirts.

My little hard cock was bouncing around the whole time and precum oozed from my cockhead. When he was done, I bent to kiss him. We tongued passionately. His heart was still beating fast. I rubbed his face and hair as he massaged my asscheeks. After five 5 minutes as before, he slipped out while we were still making out.

Without a word I headed down to his cock to eat the cum that dripped out of my pussy onto his cock. This drove him wild and me too. His cum was always hotter after leaving my used pussy hole and I loved the taste of it. Licked him clean. Went in bathroom, brought out a washcloth and wiped him down. Then we actually cuddled!! That was an amazing fuck.

He said that I was one of the best fucks he has ever had. I blushed and said you are my favorite man and your cock is so good. Thanks for having me. He said boy, you are welcome to my cock whenever you want. I told him I can't get enough of his cock.

I started the tub and rubbed his feet while the water filled. He was my man when I was here and would treat him as such. My pussy felt so good and loose. I did my enema and got in the tub with him. The afternoon and night was still to come!!

I can't wait to dress like a girl for you tonight I said. Then my attitude for sex may be different I said. He laughed and said he bet it would make me even more cock hungry!! How right he was!!

We got in the tub and I lathered and washed his hard body as we sat facing each other. I hugged him around the neck and gave him a good long kiss and then thanked him for the pretty clothes he had bought me. He smiled, took the wash cloth and washed my body, even washing my hardened cock which surprised me.

Then made me get on all fours and washed my ass and then tongued my used pussy hole. It felt good as he ate away. My little cock was hard as steel. I turned to face him and noticed his eyes were lovingly looking in mine. We kissed again and then got out of the tub.

As usual over the relationship, I dried him off. His long black cock just dangling so beautifully as he walked back to the living room. He brought the bags of clothes in and told me to try them on. For the next hour or so, I put on all the clothes and each time came out to model for him. He told me what he liked and I then began trying to use the makeup. It was now about 4pm and then we sat and watched baseball.

I got up at 5th inning, tied the pink ribbons in my hair, put on the lace thigh high and attached to a black garter, put on a lace teddy, then the short floral dress. Put on the 2" heels, did makeup the best I could with red lipstick and painted my nails neon pink. I then walked back out and walked in front of the tv to model. Wow, you look like a sweet girl he said. Thanks Daddy, I said. I will learn in time how to look even better.

With that, I sat my skinny 130 pound hairless body on his lap. He had put on his sweat pants with no top to watch the game. I teasingly nibbled on his ear, kissed his neck and shifted my little ass on his crotch. I rubbed his chest and by 7th inning, I could feel heat on my ass through his sweat pants.

Let me finish watching the game and then I will give you some more. I was so horny again. The girls clothes had made me tingling all over and very lustful!! I kept teasing him during the game and pouting when I whispered how much I wanted his dick, but he was a meanie. Finally couldn't wait until game was over.

Near the end of the game, he told me that I could suck his dick so I pulled down his sweats and wrapped my lips around his half hardened black snake. He let out a moan and said that I was really a cock hungry girl. I smiled while sucking him. I was on all fours on the couch bobbing up and down and he put his big left hand down my panties to find my lubed pussy hole.

It was a little sore from the earlier dildo and his cock pounding, but still felt good. He was slow and gentle and my hole opened up to his finger, then fingers.

It was now near 7pm when the game ended. My deepthroat and sucking had make him hard again!! He stood up with his big black cock standing upright, said I looked beautiful and proceeded to pull down my lace black panties. They fell on the floor.

We embraced and kissed. His strong muscular arms then lifted my 140 pound body behind the knees of each leg while still kissing and brought me up to his chest. He then positioned my open hole over his hard cock head then lowered me onto it!!

He was going to fuck me standing up!! I moaned as his cock slid deep inside my body, still kissing. I then wrapped my legs around his waist while his hands grabbed my asscheeks. He slowly started pumping his big cock in and out. I leveraged to lift and drop with his slow thrusts. We were in rhythm and soon he began fucking me with faster deep strokes.

He then carried me through the living room with his cock still buried inside me. My cunt lips were squeezing and relaxing, slowing milking his cock. He then headed to the kitchen and laid me on the table. My girlie flowered dress was riding high by now. He slowly removed it to reveal my sexy lingerie underneath.

He then pulled out and I instinctively sat up on the table and sucked his cock. I could taste the flavored lube that I used in my hole. He pulled out of my mouth, pushed my legs high in the air and proceeded to eat and devour my open pussy hole. He was feasting on it and it felt so good as I moaned loudly in the big kitchen.

My little cock was hard as steel, with precum oozing out. I twitched and came involuntary. Cum shot onto my face and new dress. It felt like the orgasm would never end. He kept licking and eating my hole knowing that I had cum.

He wiped his hard cock on the cum and told me to lick it off. I hungrily sucked and licked it off. He then stuck his big dick back in my pussy and grabbing my shoulders, fucked me hard and deep on that table. He slammed home fast while his big balls smacked against my asscheeks. This was a hard fast fuck. He pounded away for at least 10 minutes then asked how I liked being fucked liked a girl. I moaned that I loved him so much!! Good little girl, he said warmly.

He lifted me off the table, cock still buried then proceeded to fuck me standing up again. He walked down the hallway to another bedroom with me still in his arms. He sat on the bed and told me it was my turn to exercise. So I proceeded to ride him, slow then fast. Lifting off, then slamming back down.

Last week I was a virgin to assfucking. This week I was a whore to assfucking!! I loved it. I jumped off and swallowed his big pulsating cock. Hungrily sucking. Then I noticed the bedposts had ropes on them. He told me to get his belt. I jumped at his request and pulled the leather belt off of his pants on the floor.

He told me face down, ass high. I did as instructed. He stood by the side of the bed then I felt the sting of his belt on my asscheeks. Cracks went through the bedroom. My ass was on fire and I whimpered. Don't move slut, he said. This is for teasing me in the car earlier. You thought I forgot. I didn't, he said smiling. Another crack.

This is for your own good. I said ok coach!! He had mirrors throughout the room and I could see that my cheeks were turning red. I will be good daddy, I muttered through the pain. Yes, you will, he said.

And don't forget you came earlier which is a penalty of punishment. With that, he grabbed the ropes from the rear bedposts, grabbed my balls tightly and tied them around my balls. Then he said to put my hands on my ankles so my face was in the pillows. I did as he said then he tied the same rope from my balls to my ankles and hands.

He picked up the belt again and smacked my balls three times with the belt. This was very painful, but felt good at the same time. He put the belt in my right hand that was tied, then proceed to mount me doggy style. Told me hold the belt in case I needed more punishment.

He pushed the head into my open pussy hole and I let out a moan of ecstasy!! My hips wanted to push back to get all of his cock in, but he smacked my ass with his hand and said don't move. I have found that when in a bondage situation with men, they all do this. He bent down to kiss me with his head still in my hole and said this is your punishment girl. He then slowly entered my aching pussy hole without me pushing back.

With harder thrusts, the ropes tugged at my tied balls. I moaned. He laughed. He buried deep inside then bent over to kiss me. The kissing was great and the ropes tugged more, but it was all pleasure now.

As he neared his climax, he fucked my pussy hard by grabbing my hips, pulling me back then letting go where the ropes painfully tugged my balls and stopped me moving forward. He continued this pace for at least 20 minutes. I'm getting ready to cum bitch he shouted. Oh daddy, please cum in my pussy I panted out.

He groaned and tensed, I was getting use to knowing when he was cumming, and felt his big cock grow bigger deep inside and felt the hot cum fill me. We were both sweating.

He lazily pulled out and brought his semi hard cock to my mouth to clean which I did with pleasure. He untied the ropes, laid under me so his hot cum could run out of my pussy and onto his cock for me to eat.

Told me to squat and a puddle of cum landed on his cock and pubic area. He rubbed my red asscheeks as he watched me lick up his cum. I liked the belt I told him. It added to the pleasure. I saw the small welts in the mirror and it turned me on more.

We would use many forms of bondage over the years. Yet, the most important thing was always my ability to pleasure his big dick. I craved his cock. Whenever together, we totally enjoyed sex together. You are one nice fuck machine for an 18 year old he said. I love your big black cock I said!! I am so happy we met! He nodded yeah.

As I usually always did, I went to get a wash cloth to clean his body. I did my enema cleanout hoping I would get some more later that night!! I stayed in the lingerie and I put his sweats back on him. We talked , I made him a sandwich and we sat on the couch together with his arm around me as we cuddled. I like you as a girl he whispered in my ear. I like it too daddy, I feel so sexy.

Continued as Part 6