My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 14

Story Info
I kiss Jessica, and she meets Denise.
6.4k words
4.67
50.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,064 Followers

Ok, before I start my story I want to say thanks again for all the e-mails. You people are all so sweet. I don't get a chance to write to all of you, but I like reading (almost) every letter I get.

So on Monday I'm working at the chiropractor and I saw this woman topless. The doctor massaged her back and I was getting the hot pads put away and she rolls over to do something and wow nice boobs. She was facing away from the doctor, but I got a great shot and I know she saw how big my eyes got. I've seen this woman come in several times and she always dresses so nice and I always love seeing what she's going to wear. She has these full round breasts and they always look so beautiful in what ever she wears, but seeing them got me very wet. Ok that really doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the story, but I just thought I'd tell you all how much I enjoyed my job for a change that day.

Jessica and I went to see a movie on Monday night. Afterwards we went over to one of her friend's house and we hung out. It was a lot of fun. There were five girls there counting us and I liked them all. One girl, named Hillary, I had never met before and she kept making jokes about my big boobs. She was really funny though so it wasn't annoying at all. Still when we left Jessica apologized to me which I thought was so sweet, but I told her I thought she was very funny and that "these" I said holding them in my hands, were really big targets for jokes. I smashed my boobs together and up so that they were practically touching my chin, and she laughed and agreed with me.

Suddenly it was awkward and I wondered if I had crossed the line. But by the time we got to her house she seemed fine. I was going to just go home, but she asked if I wanted to hang out more. Then I pushed my boobs up again and said, "Hang out MORE?" We both laughed so hard that we were crying. I won't bore you with everything we talked about, but one cool thing was that Jessica told me that she couldn't wait till college so she could just try all sorts of new things. I was hoping that meant sexually. I'll cross my fingers.

I got home late that night and my mom was already asleep in bed. The next morning though she was up early and when I went into the kitchen she surprised me. She was wearing a strap-on and a bra and nothing else. I laughed at first, but then when she leaned me over the couch in the living room I wasn't laughing. I clenched a pillow and buried my face in it half the time as my mom fucked me so hard. It was a great start to the day.

My mom suggested after breakfast that I should go over to Anna's later that evening to talk to her. I told her I wasn't sure yet and she seemed disappointed. I was surprised how quickly my mom had wanted her back and was more surprised that my mom thought Anna would want to come back. My mom assured me that Anna wanted me bad enough that she would, but the question is do I want her in this relationship?

I spent the day out by the pool and I was surprised when Jessica and two of her friends dropped by to see if I wanted to hang with them. My mom wanted to meet them and she smiled really big when I introduced her to Jessica. Before I left with them my mom said just to me, "Wow, she is so hot," but I ignored her with just a smile.

I had a great time with them that night and Hillary was one of them. She is really funny and probably Jessica's cutest friend. She had her hair done really nice and she looked hot that day. I guess I hadn't really looked at her that way the first time we met, but I was now. She joked a bunch about my boobs again and although she was still very funny, I was starting to think she was almost making fun of me because I have big boobs.

Even still it was a very fun night and I didn't want it to end. So when they dropped me off I asked if they wanted to go swimming. They did, but they all had to go change at home and come back. I came in and told my mom and I asked if she could disappear for a while (as in go up stairs and stay there). She said she would, but when I was changing she started sucking my breasts and we ended up having sex. It was quick and basically I just got her off and then went down stairs. The problem was now I was very horny.

Jessica was the first to come back. Then the other two came over together. Hillary looked great in a bikini, very nice body. Her boobs are maybe only a c-cup at best, but she just was so fit. She was a dancer in high school and she did plays too with Jessica. I never really knew her though for some reason. Anyway she grabbed my boobs in the water. It totally took me by surprise too. I have to admit I loved it, and especially because Jessica gave her this dirty look. She was joking about why I would never sink and she just grabbed them and shook them. Strange.

Now as far as I know I haven't given any indication to her that I'm a lesbian and I think she's just a funny girl that has found something about me that's "funny". I was actually sort of happy when she left. First Jessica and I were alone and second I was getting tired of her. Jessica made sure to tell me that she didn't think Hillary was a lesbian. I told her I didn't think she was either. Then Jessica said she just didn't want me to be disappointed if I tried something with Hillary. I told her, "I'm not interested in Hillary." I guess the way I said it she had this look on her face like I was referring that I was interested in her, meaning Jessica. Which of course I was, but I hadn't consciously meant to suggest that. We sat outside until our suits were dry and then we went to the living room and talked. After a while I said I was going to change and she said she should go, but I told her I wanted her to stay. So she watched TV while I ran upstairs.

When I came back down my mom was in the living room talking to Jessica. I was freaking out. My mom was wearing a robe and her hair was wet and she looked so sexy. As soon as my mom saw me she said she was sorry for interrupting, but she thought everyone had left. Jessica said that it was fine and that she enjoyed talking to her. I loved it that my mom was so cool and that my friends always liked her, but I in no way wanted her to be in this part of my life. My mom seemed to notice and she said goodnight.

My mom went to the kitchen before she went up stairs and I asked Jessica if she wanted a drink so I could go tell my mom thanks for understanding. When I went in the kitchen my mom kissed me. It was sort of hot and exciting, but I ended it quick. She opened up her robe and said, whenever she leaves, and sort of trailed off and went upstairs. Wow, I was horny.

Jessica said she liked my mom when I returned to the living room and I said, "Yeah, she's great." We ended up watching TV and talking and I found myself staring at her as she looked at the TV and when she looked at me I just kept staring. She finally asked me what was up, and I just said nothing, and then she was like, "What are you thinking about?"

She was smiling so cute at me and I just kept saying "Nothing," until I finally told her I thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She was totally embarrassed. Her face turned so red and she just said thanks. I told her I didn't want her to get the wrong idea, but that I just really liked her as a friend and that I knew that was all she wanted, but she asked what I was thinking so I told her. She acted at least like she believed me, but I could kind of tell she wasn't sure. She told me I was a lot of fun to be with and she hoped she never lost me as a friend. I got the idea, and we changed the subject.

Later she told me she thought Denise was really pretty. I told her I had more pictures of her on Facebook and we went to my room and got on the computer. Most of Denise's pictures were of her how she used to dress (frumpy), but a few of the newer ones showed just how hot she was. There was one of her and Lyndsey together and Jessica said "shit" when she saw them side by side, and asked who she was. I said it was Denise's sister, and Jessica just said, "Wow."

We messed around on the computer for a while until she said she had to go, but then we talked for another hour more down stairs by the door. Then I walked her to her car and we talked more. Then she said, "I'm glad we're friends," and she hugged me. It was like out of no where, but it was so awesome. She laughed and smiled afterwards and I think I acted stupid like I was all jello after our hug. She totally noticed and that made me even feel more stupid, and she kept giving me a funny look like "What's your problem," but she never said anything she just left.

I went straight to my mom's room and she could tell right away that I seemed different. We talked for a bit and then my mom says, "You really like her don't you?" I denied it, but then admitted I did, and I asked her not to tell Denise. She agreed and then started kissing me. I actually was not in the mood to have sex with her. I would have been just happy to go lie in my bed and think about my night with Jessica, but my mom was all over me so I just closed my eyes and pretended it was Jessica. It was impossible to do, because my mom's boobs are so huge and all I could think about was Denise. I opened my eyes back up and just decided to please my mom and get it over with, but then she started licking me and I just relaxed and enjoyed it.

She started fisting my pussy after I climaxed and I begged her to keep fucking me with her hand. She started asking me how much I'll miss her when I go back to school. I love her hand up my pussy. It fills me so much and yet I just want more and more.

Next thing I know she has a finger or a thumb up my ass. Holy shit, it was the best it had ever felt. I think I was getting used to it, and I just started moaning so loudly. Then she told me she wanted to fuck me, and I suggested we do both holes. Holy shit, we did. Unbelievable! The dildo in my pussy seemed small after what she had just done, but the dildo up my ass seemed enormous. It was painful at first, and she wasn't even doing it very hard to me. We were both on all fours on the floor and I was pretty much staying still for the longest time. We had even put a ton of Vaseline on it first, but wow. Then I started getting into it again, and soon we were just going at it.

We were so tired in the shower afterwards that we barely even kissed and as soon as my hair was dry I went straight to her bed and just was asleep in no time. When I woke up my mom was still asleep and I started rubbing her breasts and she pulled me to her and I fell asleep again half on top of her. I woke up later and she was still asleep so I just got ready for the day.

The next day was uneventful, but the day after, when I got off of work Jessica stopped by my house and then we hung out at the mall. We ran into a couple of my friends and then the four of us went out to eat and then these guys we knew all showed up and the one dude was hitting on me so much and then he kept asking me out and wouldn't take no for an answer. I just told him I wasn't interested and he kept saying, "Oh just give me one chance," over and over and I was so ready to get out of there, but my friends all thought he was so cute. They thought I should go out with him once even though I kept telling them he wasn't my type. I finally just took off with Jessica and she could tell I was sort of pissed.

Some guys are just annoying, when they can't take a hint. But when you flat out tell them and they still don't back off that's just stupid. Jessica made me laugh though when we got in the car. She said, "He is SO not your type."

Later Jessica told me about another date she had gone on the day before, (my day of boredom) and I listened, but really didn't want to. She said she liked the guy, but wasn't sure how much. I asked her if they kissed and she said only a little. I asked, "No sparks?" and she just smiled and said, "Not really."

Then she asked me if I was going to see Denise this weekend. I told her she was coming up again, and Jessica asked if she could meet her. I can't for the life of me figure out why she wants to meet her so bad. In my thoughts (fantasies), I'm hoping it is to size up the competition.

So then we hung out at my house for a while and the three of us played cards with my mom and it was fun. My mom was a little flirty with Jessica, but not bad. And Jessica asked me later if my mom was a lesbian and I admitted she was. Jessica didn't seem too surprised, but she did ask me if my mom was flirting with her. I just told her she's like that with everyone and not to take it personally.

Later when we were hanging out in my room Jessica asked me if I thought my boobs would get as big as my mom's someday. I told her I didn't know, but I told her they hadn't gotten any bigger in the last year. She was surprised I could do track and I admitted that I always hated when the boys stared at me when I ran.

Then she asked me if I knew of any other girls from high school that were lesbians. I told her I wasn't sure, but there was one I had suspected, but she was not at all attractive, very mannish. Then she asked me a little later if I'm in love with Denise. I told her that I loved Denise, but I wasn't sure how I loved her. We are best friends, and I am attracted to her, but I'm not sure what love is.

Then she says something like, well I can see that if you are really close with someone and you find them attractive how you might think that is love. Then she tells me she doesn't think she's ever been in love. Then she asked me if that was why I kissed her. We both smiled at each other and I avoided answering that question.

I told her that I enjoyed being with her more than anyone I knew, and she asked, "Even Denise?" I thought about it and said yes. Then she says, "Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian." I felt weak when I heard her say that. I was light headed for sure and I just wanted to kiss her and hold her and just never let go of her. She is so wonderful. But of course I just smiled, and faked a laugh. She laughed too.

Then I thought I'd put on the pressure and I asked her if she had ever thought about doing anything with a girl. She laughed at that, but then gave me this look like she was thinking, and then she said, "Not really," but then she smiled and said, "I guess since you've kissed me I've thought a few times about what it would be like."

Holy shit, I was so wet. So I said, "Well I never really kissed you. That was hardly a kiss." Which it really wasn't, I mean I tried to, but she was squirming because we had been fighting over the remote and when our lips came together it was over before it started, because she was so shocked I was even doing it.

Jessica was quiet for a while like she was thinking, and I wasn't sure what to say next either, so I just sort of looked off away from her for a while and then started staring at her. She smiled at me, and said, "I better go."

So we both got up and I was going to walk her to her car, but she paused inside the door and asked me, "Lucy, do you think you're in love with me?"

I was dumbstruck. She looked so beautiful and I just was melting looking into her eyes, and I just nodded my head and felt like such a fool. When I kind of gathered my composure I said, "But I know I am your friend, and that means a lot to me," or something completely stupid like that. I think I was actually sweating, I felt so incredibly nervous and I was so afraid that she was going to leave and never come back.

We stood there for so long and I'm thinking, ok, what now? She's just staring at me, what does she want? Does she want me to kiss her? Is she trying to think of a way to let me down easy? What the hell is she thinking?

Then she finally says, "I'm scared." That was all it took. Holy shit I was numb. I reached out and held her hand and she smiled and I stepped a little closer and she looked down and away, but she actually leaned toward me a bit and then I put my forehead against hers and as she looked up at me I kissed her. Holy shit, it was like no kiss I've ever had. I get all weird and soft and tingly just thinking about it.

It was so tender and wet and comforting and sensual. I can still feel her lips against mine, feel her nipples pressing against my breasts. It was such an amazing kiss, and long too. When we finished I was just staring at her beautiful face and she said, "Oh my, gosh." It was so cute and I smiled and she smiled and I squeezed her hand and she squeezed mine.

So then I'm so high on emotion right now and I don't know what to say and suddenly I just whisper, "I'm in love with you."

And she says, "Oh my, gosh, oh no, oh shit," and a bunch of other gibberish and she looks like she just found out she was pregnant or something. And she says she has to go and she'll call me. I felt like I got punched in the gut. I felt like such a moron. I went from the clouds to the ground so fast that I was almost sick. I was just like, "Ok, yeah, ok."

I walked her out to her car and then I was almost mad. I was like were you just messing with me. Believe me I was only thinking it. I didn't say anything, but then she's sitting in her car and she's not leaving and she says, "I don't know what to do."

So now I've got my head on straight and I said something like, "Jessica, I've never been happier than when I'm with you and I know how I feel. I'll give you all the time you need to make up your mind, but what just happened in there felt pretty real to me." Now it was something like that anyway, and when I said that last part she was nodding her head, and that made me feel so happy.

Then she says, "I'm just scared, and you're with Denise anyway."

"If you just say you want to be with me I'll leave her I promise," I said, but as soon as I did I felt so sad thinking about how Denise would feel. Wow it would be really hard to leave her. I was really hating myself right then, but I know I have to be true to myself and to Denise. I really didn't want to hurt her though.

So then Jessica says she couldn't do that to either of us and she isn't even sure how she feels and then she sort of just said she had to go and drove off.

What the hell? I was so mad. I wanted to cry, but I was so mixed up right then I didn't know how to feel. I was thinking about our kiss and was so thrilled that it happened, and then she flips out and leaves and I'm more confused than I've ever been.

My mom was asleep when I came in the house and I lay in bed for hours just thinking. What a weird night.

Friday morning my mom comes in my room and crawls in bed with me. I was so tired and she asked me how things went with Jessica and I lied and told her it was just a fun night and lots of talking. I don't like lying to my mom, but with Denise coming over that day I just didn't want to make it awkward for my mom. She asked me again if I was falling for Jessica and I admitted it again, but made her swear not to say anything to Denise, especially because they might meet this weekend. My mom just joked and said, "That should be interesting."

When I tried to get up from bed, my mom pulled me back in and starts kissing my neck and squeezing my breasts from behind. I laid my head back and enjoyed her touch for a while and then asked her if she wanted to shower together. She of course said yes, and we had sex all over the bathroom. When I was licking her ass she told me she wanted to make love to me in a crowded restaurant full of women watching us. It was a very hot fantasy and I got really horny listening to her describing everything. Then I told her we still needed to go on that vacation. She agreed. I started rubbing her clit and saying how I wanted her to fuck me in a park, and she climaxed so fast.

Now I don't know if I could ever do that, but it does excite me to think about having sex in a public place.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,064 Followers
12